K-ON

no bully please

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14180286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poop queen.

bare legs are too lewd

Why are there so many good scat doujins of this show?

cute!

mugi needs to lose some weight

Can't find the DB thread, but I just wanna say they ruined this scene in Kai.

Also, Ritsu is the best.

I don't know how to feel about this

rude

mugi is perfect the way she is

Reminder that Yui is autistic but we still love her.

DELET

azucattu is the cutest girl

strawpoll.me/14180286

Mandatory poll

She has no reason to be ashamed

Is that Yui or Forehead girl?

is this from the ganja arc?

extra lewd if you only see bare legs coming out of a shirt/jacket and no lower garment is visible. it is the impression of not wearing a lower garment that makes it extra spicy.

mio cant handle all this lewd

Admit it.
You'd try to rape them if you can.

>barnacles
what, why would i do that?

Wait, that's not...

I want to jerk off onto Mio's butt

why do you have to lewd the keions :(
they're pure girls

Yes!

>slut

YAMEROOO

She’s extra fluffy for hugs

is mugi a mixed race jap? who has natural blonde hair in japan it doesnt make sense

she's squishy and plump!

CANON

I love them so much

Why break the law? Keions are $20 each ($5 for Mugi)

>$5 for Mugi
Mugi is free if you are of African descent as part of her community outreach programme to fight racism.

I just met some dude who liked Eva and said he liked "action-oriented" series and as a joke a few weeks ago we got drunk and watched like 7 episodes of K-on but now he seems to be interested in it and made me put both seasons and the movie onto his external hard drive. I really love IRL K-on friends because I have so few, it'd be great if I could get another person hooked on such a great series. Ritsu is my waifu.

It's great you have friends to watch a wonderful show with.. It's great you have friends...

>Mixed race
I never thought about it but I guess so. She most likely has one gaijin family member but it was made pretty clear that she had foreign blood

perhaps her mum is finnish and thats why they visit finland all the time

Whenever I hear U&I or see any reference to the episode where Yui writes the lyrics to it I immediately get teary-eyed
what do

I want to hug Azunyan!

Halloween theme! :)

delete this

HELP THE KEIONS HAVE TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTER

THERE'S ONE RIGHT THERE------->

Maybe ADD but definitely not autism

seem you have an infestation try setting a trap with cake and tea to lure them out

Quick reminder.

honestly i would marry any of them

except azusa

no azusa

why not?

good idea

i would protect this smile

nagging

This show has some fucked up shit in it

You need to remove that from the name field, it's been there since you started the last thread that got deleted.

I can play pretty much every song from K-On on bass and sing the melody and harmony voice parts in a very unfeminine voice but i have no irl K-On friends, let alone K-On musician friends.

>I can play pretty much every song from K-On
Holy shit, that's fucking aw-
>on bass
-ful.

Who wants to get drunk together tonight?

K-ON! is zen

this

Two episodes tonight?

k-on threads are supposed to be a happy place. Please don't remind me of my emptiness.

I'll be your friend

Still haven't watched K-On.

congrats, you want a medal?

we're rewatching it i think we're on S2 8-9. We usually start around 12-1am est. You don't have time to catch up tonight, but you could be tomorrow

That's depressing.

post?

Official Yui-butt.

Get to it.

ME!
I can't find the picture of Yui holding up a bottle of sake so just pretend I responded with that

Wow! Azusa is a SLUT!

lucky

I thought Christmas K-Ons were banned? MODS!

No. Santa-hat user was just banished to the /ss/ threads.

Isn't the bass lines of a couple of HTT music actually kinda hard? So good going user, at least you can do something fun and challenging that you love.

Meanwhile I will just stay in my corner with a saxophone that I'm too fucking anxious to even practice most of the time because family or neighbours around or some random BS to excuse myself to continue being mediocre.

There's a few of these sheet papers that came together with the OST albums and shit. For what instrument is these for? Which songs also because I don't read moonrunes(even if some of them I can decipher which one it is because RANDOM ENGLISH)...

What should we drink to user?

S2 8-9 what the fuck? I thought we did 4-5 yesterday...

Do they just have one person at KyoAni constantly drawing lewd promotional art for all their projects, or is it something that artists are allowed to do when they can't contain themselves any longer and have to lewd the character, thus allowing them to keep calm and draw pure girls when they work on the actual show?

Swimsuits are not lewd!

Sounds logical. I bet the lewd artists have to work at home or in closed cubicles because they are not in control

tonight is 7-8

we did episode 6 last night

Hmmm...