America is a 1st world count-

>America is a 1st world count-

They should probably apply for asylum in Germany, they're certainly brown enough for it.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-15 um 01.38.01.png (478x429, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it honestly must be truly awful to be Murican.

Attached: Murica pride.jpg (500x500, 172K)

us unemployment rate : 4,1%
germany unemployment rate : 3,6%

the rest is probably equally as retarded

America is literally on par with developing and undeveloped nations in every non-economical statistical category.

America is literally a 3rd world nation with the economy of a developed nation.

America has more disparities but let's be serious,
both are wealthy enough.

Attached: 992abnwealtheuworld6.png (1920x943, 438K)

US population: 323 million
DE population: 82 million

fuck off cunt

wht?

Its actually worse because that green is based on the average which, given their disparity, means jack shit.

Nice proxy op

99% of this can be explained by the presence of niggers and spics

Funny how all the categories in the red are only that bad because of niggers.

Germany is full of Turks, niggers and "Syrian" rapefugees, and still has better stats than your shithole

Why are white countries such shitholes when compared to Japan?

Attached: whitebarbarians.png (470x466, 47K)

remove your memeflag

you have enter the half of fame with other authistic as japanese that whant to be browned and spanish guy who posted every day the the gomunism manifest

Our nig and fag population skew about 3/4 of those stats ftr

Attached: Crime_by_Race_2016.png (1594x854, 192K)

This. If you remove niggers from stats, the US is near paradise

>make 33.67% more money

Literally nothing else on that list makes 1/3rd more money less attractive. OH NOES I CONSUME MORE ELECTRICITY AND OIL!?!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!????!?!?

Fuck you.

That site is bullshit. How does my individual chance to catch aids vary between countries?

Yup it's absolutely terrible and you and everyone else in the world should stop coming here at once

Homicide rates are basically narcos killing each other.

And I would rather die that way than getting aids from a mutt roastie

Attached: land_of_the_mutt.png (962x864, 293K)

>implying that is a bad thing

>Not real Americans

>if you remove the generally poorer 20% of the population we look richer

Child. Go to bed. School tomorrow.

Still mostly white though, for now.

Removing all blacks would be a lot better than removing the same amount of the poorest people.

>implying HIV is a problem for people other than fags and druggies

>herp derp I'm better than you but can't explain why

This site isn't for you.

>remove niggers and faggots
>suddenly in the green for all but healthcare

You forgot spics buddy

All I’m seeing here is “if you aren’t a degenerate nigger, you would be better off in the USA”
It’s not like being in prison or having aids are a probability based thing, it’s about choices.
But whatever, we don’t want you here anyways.

Most of the rest only only applies if you're a nigger.

The murder, unemployment, and HIV disparities largely if not completely disappears when the higher prevalence of negroes and spics is accounted for.
The difference in free time explains the disparity of disposable income; Americans have less money because they are choosing to make more money.
American healthcare is a mess, no doubts, but since it’s more privatized, America produces virtually all new medicine and medical tech which other European countries use.
In short, White America is doing just fine.

if you aint white youre a nigger in my book

we have more niggers here. more niggers=less nice things. Why is that so hard to understand? if you keep letting in sandniggers, this is your future kraut

>but healthcare
Probably green on that one as well, amigo.

That's right, Merkelstan is truly the promised land. Please accept me into your utopia.

Attached: 1517315843126.jpg (697x480, 85K)

I like your attitude.

Lol. I CANNOT wait for nogs to get a foothold in germany just so politicians can give themselves raises and get votes and call it "racism" when inflation and taxes become venezuela tier

youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw

Attached: merkel-cardboard_3461767b.jpg (620x387, 84K)

people can't thumbs up any clever comebacks you took 20 minutes to think up here ahmed

Attached: 1480309063432.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

Subtitled version for our autistic german friends

Attached: reallymakesuthink.png (480x426, 70K)

Nobody wants to go there, fucktard. The only people that want to go to the USA are people from even shitter countries (Mexico, Brazil, Honduras, anywhere in Africa and the ME) and surprise, they're mostly jumping ship to Canada

>the point
>your head

wow... that video that cant really be her.. could it?

canada is americas trash can taking all the unwanted garbage and you call that a bad thing?

I live in a suburb of vancouver and am driving down to boise to look at houses in april

This.

You don't know how hard it is to get rid of the US passport if you have money. It's a hellhole. Even fucking Mexicans no longer come.

Consider this. In the 70s, babysitters were girls from Sweden. In the 90s slavs. Now it's all niggers. I live next to polish neighborhood. They are going back. Murricans are delusional.

>if you lived in America you would have and use substantially more resources.

I know.

this
no sane white would step foot in this 3rd world shithole. we are below ukraine/russia on many indexes. the world can only pray for an asteroid to obliterate this forsaken land of the almighty moloch

yeah basically its if you were a random person born in the other country instead of the person you are now

These are pretty funny .If you compare your country to some random African shithole it will say like "You will use 99% less electricity!" kek

hahaha in Chad you are 2.5 times more likely to be murdered

hahahahahah

Attached: 0394850934593.png (553x882, 100K)

They're certainly shitty Americans that ruin all of our statistics so eurofags like op can make retarded threads like this one

now try to remove the nigger population and run those number again kraut-cuck

honestly, you'll get to those numbers soon enough once your country is diverse enough

>germany just re-elected merkel

How cucked of a country can one be? Holy shit. Grow a fucking pair of balls you fucking kike loving nigger trash mudslime whore.

>make 33.67% more money
Enjoy being poor.

>Making more money is bad

>Consume more oil
cause we can afford to poorfag

>More money on healthcare
and we make more money ergo, we can afford it

>6 times more likely to get AIDs
could translate to 6 times more likely to get laid

>use more electricity
again, something we do because we have the money for it

americans don't understand per capita