Self Defense Thread

David Brooks
David Brooks

I'm not going to go into huge detail here, but a group of chimps at my school want to attack me because I yelled at one for punching a freshman kid in his stomach (I almost got jumped during this altercation). How exactly do I go about taking on 3-4 black kids who want to bash my head in? I don't really have any friends that are willing to help me out so idk. Also pick related, they look similar to this

inb4 I'm not 18. I graduate in two months.

Attached: 8cc79557446171b62d0c4a590c368361.jpg (64 KB, 600x600)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA
supforums.com/thread/163994629/politics
policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyyrpjm49hA
amazon.com/Labs-Defense-Spray-Flip-Cone/dp/B002S58LJW
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
artofmanliness.com/2017/01/11/turn-12-everyday-items-improvised-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgnb4Hefvy0
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1MtT_S3bc
supforums.com/thread/163984080/politics
scribd.com/document/266226613/KGB-Alpha-Team-Training-Manual
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJXYX6FqEA

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

rip a faggot down by his bitch hair.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

dont worry about fighting like a bitch, a wind is still a win.

8 or 80 fight them all

equal rights equal fights

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Do you think I run the risk of expulsion if I fight back?

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA
This

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

if they all attack you at once you got to rotate them so the closest on blocks path of the others, wait untill he started moving his hands to the back/side to hit you and quicker punch him rich in the jaw with your knuckles and whole body going forward. He might get knocked out and the rest will be scared to come to you. If you don't make it, try to jump back and repeat the same shit, if they get you just fall on the ground and cover your head and ribs with your arms.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Throat punch the closest nog. Fish hook the next nog with your non dominant hand and hold on tight. Scream come at me bro to the third nog while still fish hooking #2

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Get a very sharp knife

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

get a gun

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

steel toed footwear
shin kick

niggers dont like that

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Let them rape you, knowing only your privilege makes it rape, but the rape makes the guilt a but easier to live with. Then let them rape your mother for giving birth to a racist.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Punch the loudest one first. Hard. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. At their core nogs are pussies.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Bring a baseball bat to school. Not illegal like a knife.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Whatever you do do not let them bite you they are poisonous . Blue gums are know to have neurotoxin in there saliva not unlike a gilla monster . Most scientist believe it is a byproduct of purple drank.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

Or 3 D batteries tied in a sock wrapped around your hand. Start swinging. Don't stop till an ambulance arrives.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Channel your inner savage... and just fucking go for it as hard as you can like an animal... who ever is the most committed to the fight usually wins. Think about what a legend you will be if you take out 3 niggers. Or even put up a solid fight. Be a legend kid. You will tell your kids about this

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

How big are you

Attached: 781CFE05-3B5B-4732-A5B3-15E3547ED4B3.jpg (79 KB, 640x854)

Chase Green
Chase Green

Attached: 16194954-1253878081356385-8554648690896514855-n.jpg (38 KB, 640x451)

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

This.
If you stand on it nobody will mess with you again

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

play the victim card first. Tell the school authorities that they've threatened you. Document that, send a letter. It'll became useful after the fight,
Anyway you'll have to fight. Be merciless. Disconnect yourself while fighting. Try to reach maximum damage on every punch. If they see you're crazy they'll be afraid, that's the nature of the animal.

Attached: the-nigger-experience.jpg (224 KB, 1462x684)

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

They're niggers. Plant crack in their lockers, in separate tied baggies. Call police.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Try to get a friend to help tho. 3 to 4 is a lot of people. This ain't a Bruce lee movie.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

you're a kid. 2 nogs will show up, yell some shit about dumbass crackas and leave. that's how middle school "fights" go.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Watch as many Jackie Chan movies as you can between now and next time you see them.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Attached: stamford-bridge.jpg (193 KB, 1063x752)

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

If all of them are 18, let them beat you up desu. Go cry to the admins, get them expelled before graduation or take em to court and let them get tried as adults.

James Miller
James Miller

Pocket size but might not be enough for 3 niggers
www.knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT12B/smith-wesson-12-compact-collapsible-baton-black-black-elastic-nylon-sheath
harder to conceal but should do the trick
www.knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT26H/Smith-and-Wesson-26-inch-Heat-Treated-Collapsible-Baton-Nylon-Pouch

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Become the night faggot. Find out where they live and rape them one by one. I don't mean metaphorical rape I mean tear their anus in half with your dick.
They won't try to hang up on you because you will have already asserted your dominance over them and they won't tell anyone because then they'd have to admit that they were raped

James Jones
James Jones

speaking of chimps and self defense

supforums.com/thread/163994629/politics

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Very much this, literally get as angry as possible when they’re not pumped up as much. Adrenaline>muscle. Also let them go first but when you respond your first isntinct is GRAB. NEVER GRAB ONLY PUNCH. Don’t think about it, just extend your arm as fast as possible towards their face

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

F

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

not having a katana
not screaming "banzai" while autism rushing your opponents

Hah... Nothing personal kid, but a strong blade is all the chimp repellent I'll ever need. That is unless they have a gun... In that case

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Pick out one and destroy him...you will get your ass kicked by the others but try to cause real damage on the one....make him beg his friends to stop hitting you

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Don't fight fair whatever you do. Drop that chivalrous code BS. Fight to win by any means necessary. No such thing as a fair fight.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

this, bring a ladder, chair and borrow a baby. make sure you tell them you don't want trouble.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Drop a piece of fried chicken on the ground,they'll fight each other .

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Put yourself in a dark place, convince your soul that these niggers WILL murder you in cold blood, and let the innerbeast go. DO NOT STOP PUNCHING UNTIL A SCHOOL OFFICIAL OR COP PULLS YOU OFF.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Hmm good luck dude idk if physics is on your side for this one

Attached: 2CAF5720-2536-4E4D-B259-4322E2E432D8.jpg (235 KB, 1280x960)

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Short solution: find out who their enemies are and befriend them.

Long solution: Do Starting Strength to meet Novice strength standards and then just maintain by lifting 2x/week. Take boxing or Thai boxing classes long enough to grasp timing, distance, aggression, and basic technique; longer is better if your class minimizes head trauma. Then judo, BJJ, and wrestling (whatever's available) for at least 3-6 months each. Then pick what you enjoyed most and do that for at least a few years so you can ingrain it and it's second nature. Dabble in something weapon based so you can get a sense of distance and timing differences armed vs. unarmed.

You should have started learning when you were 10-12, but better late than never. Your dad fucked up.

Attached: 413-large-image.png (303 KB, 500x669)

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Take your beating like a man, you cant win

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

lol change schools

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

where is this cracker?
*scoffs* right here kiddo
unsheathe katana
BANZAI

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Take on one of them, next time you see one. No explanation, no announcement, no nothing- you walk by the kid in the hall and just attack. You have to go nuts tho. If you beat the fuck up out of one of them it will send a message to the others, possibly. It's a gamble, but the odds are in yr favor. Always remember- niggers are really scared (assuming you're not a soy-cuck).

If you are outnumbered- don't go for regular punches. Throat punch ends a fight immediately. Liver punch also can end it automatically. You should watch some YouTube vids about fighting and fighting off multiple attackers.

Remember- he who throws first usually wins. So don't wait for them to attack you.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

lol fuck you

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Ignore them. Tell teacher in advance.

Don't get a criminal record

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Give advanced warning to someone in your schools admin that you're afraid you'll get attacked

Have someone you know record it quietly if something happens so you have proof it was defensive

Manage the distance properly, be aware of body language. If they go quiet and turn their body to the side, they're about to swing. Don't let them get you between them

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Wear steel toe boots. That's the easiest thing to do. Carry a padlock and use it as a middle finger knuckle duster. Don't let niggers sneak up behind you. One of them will talk to you while the others get behind you and punch you in the back of the head. Learn basic self defense.

policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx

taking on 3-4 black

Without a gun, get ready to run. The only way to win that is to go on the offensive and get them when they're alone.

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.”
American saying.

Attached: police-training,-interview-stance,-unarmed-combat,-quickdraw-pistol.jpg (97 KB, 720x500)

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

To be honest you're probably gonna get flogged, especially if you're not big its not like in the movies where 1 guy takes down 3. You gotta focus on dropping 1 of the 3 then hopefully the others get scared.

But if you've never been in a fight before go to a boxing gym asap.

Keep your distance so they don't wrestle you, pick one if them, throw the 1st punch and throw it as hard as you can, do a looping overhand right where you duck down while throwing a punch over the top and hopefully they walk straight into it, then try and swarm as many punches as you can before the others get you.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Are you in Florida? If so shoot those niggers should work out

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

....topkek,And a wooden bench...

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

If you use a blunt force object, like a car jack handle, don't modify it with, for example, tape for grip. Modifying it classifies it as a deadly weapon. Just take, for example, a 3/4 inch steel pipe, available at hardware store, and beat the fuck out of them. Just don't modify it.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

prove this is you with a timestamp

Jason Long
Jason Long

OP isn't in prison

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Here's how to do it OP, but you're going to need some supplies:

1) find a padded stab-proof vest
2) glue numerous job applications to it (the more white-collar the better - niggers are TERRIFIED of work that requires any amount of brainpower)
3) secure 4-5 glass bottles and fill them with food stamps - when you need to distract the knuckle dragging porch monkies from chimping out on your face, toss one of these suckers and you're sure to buy yourself a few seconds*
4) Nigger knuckles have a natural +1 to knockout chance so you're gonna need to wear some sort of headgear. I suggest also soaking the headgear in koolaid or slathering some fried chicken on it* - this will stimulate the nigger's sense of smell causing them to lower their defenses and raise their fat noses in the air (That is the perfect time to strike)
5) As for your weapon, I recommend a whip. If it worked for plantation owners who had many many many more niggers to deal with, it will work for you

*BE AWARE THIS CAN ATTRACT MORE NIGGERS

Good luck user

Attached: 1516422642505.jpg (71 KB, 742x1024)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

in a fight you just have to fucking get hits in wherever you can. if you get jumped by a group of 3 or more you're pretty much fucked unless you've got a weapon or are a fighter.

you should honestly focus on not smacking your head on the pavement and dying desu.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Don't get encircled. If that still happens try to break through as quick as possible
Keep your distance
Keep moving
Try to take out the weakest first (Just take the smallest one)
DO NOT FALL ON THE GROUND

Search Youtube for some videos on how to fight against groups. You will not learn martial arts skills in a matter of minutes but it is going to be enough to make the best out of it.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Nah I don’t feel like getting a paper and shit right now but I’m in hs and I’ve been lifting for about a year and a half

Attached: 965E7EAB-E8AF-4BC3-87DE-3FD6C7308AFC.jpg (133 KB, 640x854)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Honestly bring a couple of friends, keep your distance in the fight, carry some brass knuckles or a sock with a lock and as one user stated, don't let them get behind you. Fucking niggers, no sense of honor.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Yeah, I call bs. How did you get fit if you are lazy af?

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Buy the Bas rutten MMA work cd's

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Some advice for your future, young OP:

When dealing with niggers, always let the Police fight your battles.

No matter what the Jew in Advertising, Academia, or the Media tells you, the nigger male is NOT your equal.

Luke King
Luke King

Noted

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Be black!

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

I miss having teenager abs.
I don't miss having teenager strength.
Not bad tho

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

You’re fucked dude nothing you can do leave school run man what the fuck are you doing at a school withs nogs anyway?

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Carry a bucket of chicken around with you. They won't dare hurt you without first endangering something as precious as a bucket of chicken.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Fight them in an open space where the fight isn’t guaranteed to last long if you’re worried about winning. More importantly, avoid locations that are out of public view because these fuckers aren’t looking for a fight. They just want to jump you from behind with superior numbers.
Other than that, don’t back down and keep doing the right thing.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Lol, I am lazy af but I have enough anger to get me going in the gym

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

Seriously, don't wait for them to find you 3 on 1. Go find them, 1 on 1. Jump each one. As best as possible deliver a sound thrashing on your first victim. Think groin and orbital bones to best show the others what could happen to them. Try to get the second fight in before news spreads. You jump them separately, news is you beat both...third guy won't fuck with.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

I kid you not there are like 8 black kids at my school and I just so happen to piss them off.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Thanks for the advice.

Brandon King
Brandon King

Do you use steroids? Everyone at my work is on them and i was thinking as long as you're not competing/cheating in any sports and just want to get bigger why not.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Just tell rhe principal you're worried about being jumped

Liam James
Liam James

Tell your parents you want to take martial arts, they will probably pay for it because you are still of that age group. Enroll in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. You will learn skills that will be valuable to you for the rest of your life, as well as any others close to you that you teach them to.

Niggers dont know shit about grappling, if you take one to the ground and break his arm or choke him out, they will all be afraid of you.

BJJ will also teach you valuable skills like distance management and avoiding conflicts in the first place.

This is a good channel to explore if you know nothing about it: youtube.com/watch?v=Vyyrpjm49hA

I know this is more of a long term fix, and you are looking for help over the next two months, so I would say if it is legal for you to carry pepper spray you should do so. Certain models are a fog type spray that can effect multiple opponents at once, as opposed to a thin squirt gun type of spray. amazon.com/Labs-Defense-Spray-Flip-Cone/dp/B002S58LJW

Attached: 1457248593683.jpg (34 KB, 656x437)

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Unfortunately planning any fight, but especially a 3v1 fight, is a recipe for disaster. Plan microscopically yes, do not try to plan microscopically. No autistic plans like, "Punch the first guy in the throat, then his buddy attacks me next and I hit him in the nuts followed by the throat, then 1v1 the third guy".

A more realistic plan is.
Be aware of your surroundings, if a fight is about to happen try not to be in a situation where you are completely caught off guard.
Are you sure there are only three of them? No others will get involved?
You're probably going to have to fight backing up, if they surround or grab you then your chances of winning are basically zero.
Fight defensively and stay on your feet, don't try grappling or rushing more than one opponent.

You probably won't be able to plan much more than that. And you'll still probably lose unless you're a beast. What you need to do is try to make sure you don't get into a 3v1 confrontation.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Don't get killed. Niggers might bring a gun so think about that. I'm older though and carry a gun so I don't worry as much. Please be careful, I'm sure your parents would be absolutely terrified.

t. experience with niggers

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Yes, you can be expulsed. I was sent to another school. I fought back to a nigger basketball player. I'm going to tell you how to do it. If your fellow white friends wont back you up, talk to the Mexicans they hate Niggers as well. You either plot and tell them that you know for a fact that they (Blacks) are planning on jumping Mexicans or tell them what's going on. They might help you. At your discretion. This is the way White and Mexicans cooperate in prison.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Plan macroscopically*

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

If you can’t beat up kids who look like that blind folded and with your arms and legs tied up you must be in a wheel chair

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Very good point user. This is definitely worth a shot user

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

if you need a weapon, the metal loop on a padlock (something like pic related works best) fit over your middle finger works kind of like brass knuckles; when you use it, hit the softest parts of the face, especially the eyes and nose, also, go for the throat. If you're going to punch them, hit straight, inside the T-box. Keep your mouth shut and jaw clenched so you don't lose any teeth when they hit you in the face. Don't fight fair. If you kill them, it's self defense. Anybody who sees one guy fighting 3-4 niggers isn't going to say any different.

Attached: Fuckin-Kill-Em-Dude.png (176 KB, 600x600)

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Unfortunately yes, but who cares just get a GED. The fact you can look back and say you whooped some black bastards asses will be worth it.

William Phillips
William Phillips

Get a fidget spinner, take out the three parts on the outside. Fit your middle finger through two of the holes and have the third sticking out. It'll hurt like fuck to get hit with, and I've tested it myself on my own body. I've also hit a wooden table, full force, with it and it didn't really hurt.

It's essentially a legal pair of brass knuckles, and no one can complain about you having them.

I recommend also keeping a pair of pens with you. If the idiots attack, pull out the pens from your pocket and stab them. Aim for the eyes, face, and throat, as the pen is likely to be most effective there.

Make sure that if you do any of these things, you do them in an area where there are witnesses who can testify you were being attacked.

Also, if I were you, I would walk slowly, trying not to make much noise. Just keep your ears open, as these niggers like to attack from behind by running up. If you hear one of them running up behind you, don't turn around immediately. Wait until they are close and about to hit you, and then turn and stab. Their own momentum, plus your stab, and the sharp point, will really fucking hurt. Might even take the one guy out of the fight if its bad enough.

It is also important you don't let them surround you, and that you make sure you don't let them get you cornered. Focus on taking them out individually. You want to hurt them bad enough that they can't fight, so don't just go for a body blow or some superficial injury. Do something that causes real pain or incapacitates them. I recommend aiming for the throat, the testicles, or the eyes. Very good, soft targets that can do serious damage.

If you hurt them bad enough, they'll run away. Niggers are stronger, but like any predatory animal, if the prey fights back and manages to injure them, they'll pick another target. You don't need to be stronger than them to win.

Last thing: make sure you report it and have proof. Niggers may show up with weapons in the future, so get them arrested.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

This

If you get into a fight though you should know it will hurt. Be ready to take a few bruises. Don't rely on any crafty fighting techniques those won't work out for you. Know where to hit. Such as the nose, throat, temple, groin. Keep your body relaxed but alert.
Stop once the fight is over.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Never punch a nigger in the head.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

If you only have two months left you need to schedule an appointment with the principal and/or vice principal and tell them whats going on.

Tell them if anything happens to you you are going to sue the school.

Insist that you record the conversation with your phone.

The only thing adults fear is lawyers and lawsuits.

Attached: jews-ford.jpg (66 KB, 488x399)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Make sure you get really mad and work up a lot of anger and focus on the smallest weaker one. Once you really fuck one up the rest will run.

Never forget that niggers are creatures of emotion, if they see anger and rage instead of fear they will get confused.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

No I don’t I’m not independent enough yet but I think that I want to do test

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

* I meant audio record the conversation, so you have proof that it happened.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

Attached: sam.jpg (162 KB, 797x800)

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Niggers, like women, operate on the emotional level.

One of the best nigger repelants is psychopathy.

I can't even tell you how many I've made run from me, or leave immediately, just by staring them down like I'm hunting them. Niggers really are not human beings.

\Anyways, if that doesn't work, attack the lead nigger in his house at night. Bonus points for beating it's family.

Anyways, don't stress about niggers, they really are only minorly dangerous in groups. A single nigger is lower on the dominance scale than dogs.

Attached: Nixon-battling-a-saber.jpg (242 KB, 1191x670)

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Don't have a weapon?
Take a look at these ideas for everyday objects as weapons
artofmanliness.com/2017/01/11/turn-12-everyday-items-improvised-weapons/

Attached: HMMM-Stingy.jpg (76 KB, 411x411)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

be aggressive, user.
Niggers are only tough when they see an easy win.
If you fuck up one of them really badly, you'd expect the others to get angry and redouble their efforts like honorable allies, but they won't they'll yell "sheeit dis nigguh" and run their monkey assess away.
this

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

The biggest thing to remember about niggers is if they are in a group the fight is never one on one even if they say it will be, the first attack is likely to come from behind. Do not let them surround you.

John King
John King

1. Yes get a very sharp knife.
2. Slip it in the leader's locker or bag. (There's always a leader instigating. The other 2-3 are yellow bellied followers.)
3. Call in anonymous tip to principal that subject is carrying a weapon with intent to commit homicide.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

You need to learn a good 1-2 and how to tuck your chin, and then just stand bladed, because that way you only have to protect one half of your ribs, and just get good at throwing the 1-2 for about 2 hours and stepping in all directions while doing it, master the technique, then spend one whole hour drilling hooks and uppercuts on a heavy bag, just blast the cocksucker, because those are going to be your killshots.

There's no point trying to learn defense, just go balls to the wall and try to knock out everybody quick, be as fast and brutal as you can. Most importantly, plan on how you're going to keep fighting hard after you get punched, and hurt, and tired, and hurt. And most of all, hurt. Resign yourself to getting fucked up and just try to do as much damage as possible.

Watch a fight between Cub Swanson and Doo Ho Choi for inspiration right before bed and if possible, once more on the morning of the fight.

That's my 24 hour program. Free of charge. Kill at least one nigger. Stomp on their heads and throats if you can knock one down or trip them. But also stomp on a hand if you get the chance, and kick them hard as fuck in any joint, wrist, ankle, knee, elbow, shoulder, one swift kick will reduce their combat effectiveness greatly. Use dirty tactics, because they absolutely will whether you do or not. The enemy always cheats, just expect it.

Don't be a bitch, or cry. Don't show weakness or ask for mercy, they'll only beat you harder and laugh louder. It's all in your attitude, kid. Go there with WAR on your mind. Kill or be killed.

Attached: DustyRhodes.jpg (31 KB, 498x338)

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

I don't really have any friends that are willing to help me out so idk

Oh, big shocker there. If you weren't such an inept social retard they wouldn't be so eager to fuck you up. They should be worried about the 10 people in line to fuck them up if they want to sign up for that ride. If I was in your position me and all my friends would be laughing about the shit storm they are about to run head first into. Nobody cares about your dumb ass teenager high school problems though, user.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

graduates in 2 months
yeah dude fuck that risk an assault charge and expulsion and just get a GED lmao
retard advice right there

David Russell
David Russell

In all honesty this sounds like my best bet. Thanks

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Just watchout OP, yes target the biggest one first but also watchout for the pussies to try and prevent you from fucking him up. As soon as they see their leader is gonna get fucked they are gonna jump in if they aren't pussies

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

carry a weapon on you
use it in concert with the law to defend yourself from feral apes
maybe even kill a worthless subhuman or two
??????
profit

why is this so hard for you stupid faggots?

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Another tip: Keep a small can of air-freshener with you. If the niggers get too close, you can use it like mace. A spray in the eyes will hurt like fuck, and since the cans let you spray continuously, you can even hit multiple targets.

Alternatively, you can also get on of those altoids containers, the ones for arctic (they're more cylindrical) and fill it with chili powder or some sort of hot peppers ground up. If someone is about to attack you, you just pull that out of your pocket, snap it open with your thumb, and swing it in their face. It'll blind them and probably cause them a world of hurt.

Also, never understimate the usefulness of a keychain. You can basically make a flail if you add some weight. Even if it isn't enough to kill, getting hit by it will hurt like fuck. And it can also be thrown if need be.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

Always expect them to try to jump you. When you fight, don't fight as if in a competition, fight as if at war (because you are). Go for eyes, throats, kicks to knees.

Impair them for life in the name of self defense.

Hunter King
Hunter King

The pavement ape equalizer is a gun.
Defend the 2nd

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

You must have friends?
Do you not?

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Nerd, who gives a fuck about high school. Standing up to niggers is far more important to the youth.

Justin James
Justin James

Just hang out in the library for a while. They've probably forgotten about it already.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

gun in school would give the cuck faggot principle an excuse to really throw the books at him

a knife is pretty decent but still doesnt make cuck faggots shit their pants and run home pissing themselves calling for white genocide

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

you can get fucked up. Gotta do something that lasts

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Ground and pound, go for their legs.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

american kid geats beaten because he's white

Attached: 1520871502734.gif (1.82 MB, 250x188)

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

just tie some rope to a padlock and you are good to go

Attached: kurwa.jpg (29 KB, 604x376)

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

NO SHIT FAGGOT.
Why do you think I said it to that retard talking about carrying a weapon. Guess what else they'll throw the book at him for, carrying other shit than a gun. Jesus christ you fucking idiots

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Pepper spray the faggots when they come at you in the group alike a pack of wild dogs Then beat the living shit out of them. Hypothetically of course.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

around here we have colleges offering highschool courses, so you can literally drop out of highschool and enroll to these places, show up whenever the hell you want, even late in the day, and still graduate faster than public school kids

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

that is ghey. no you test the white population of the area in your school. you meet them head on when you see a bunch of white people and say the following

"you think your hot shit because blackpanther did well at the box office dont you!" then throw a book that you had been holding in your hand at them. its best if its a history book then say "go back to africa" dont wait to long before throwing the book or saying the second statement

if you die then all white people in your city will perish because they are cucks and you exit stage left before the real horror begins

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Home schooling is so easy here.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Have a small weapon on you just something blunt to bash.

Do it somewhere near trees or something if you can.

If they are wearing sagging pants no joke squeeze some nuts as hard as you can. I mean pop a bitch or two.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

3. Call in anonymous tip to principal that subject is carrying a weapon with intent to commit homicide.

The (((principal))) won't do shit. Trayboon Martin and Niko Cruz proves that.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

This guy kek

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Actually the only friends that would be able to help me all graduated early (like most Seniors) and that is the reason why I don't have anyone to back me up. Also you sound like a nigger.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

You can tell no one on Sup Forums has ever fought. These guys are giving you video game advice as if you have Bruce Lee moves. If you fight the 4 nogs using the advice of any of these neck beards you will lose.

Real advice:
1. Make some friends to help you fight off the nogs

2. Use mace. If you stab someone like others here have told you your life's over and your goin to jail. Mace them and then punch them in the face with a Bic lighter or roll of pennies in your fist. Obviously when the cops come don't admit you used lighter or pennies. Just say you maced and beat them.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

i dont see them trying to fuck up a kids life anywhere near as bad for bringing a measily fucking knife to school compared to a gun but thanks for calling me a dumbass

if the principle is some gungrabbing faggot leftist like many of them are, he will be absolutely SEETHING that a white male brought a gun to school to defend himself

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Not a bad idea, it's just that that actually LOOKS like a weapon. For legal reasons, both because he is a minor and because we don't know if he lives in an authoritarian hell where having weapons is illegal, it would be best for him to use things that aren't actually weapons as weapons. Then if he gets charged, he can point out that it is ridiculous to charge him with a weapon's violation, as it is simply not a weapon, and that he was defending himself. Not even in the UK would it be illegal to defend yourself with a writing pen, I'm sure.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

to be completely honest i would fuck with you but im going to give you real advise..times have changed since i was in high school not you can get arrested for fighting and no even graduate but as far as you go ignore it tend to keep away from them dont show them fear they feed off that shit jud focus on your life eventually they will be in jail and have a fucked life but for you focus on you jus know if you win a 1on1 with one of them you will get jumped

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Some advanced tactics i saw in this thread will not help you, you need to practice them, to pull them off. Your only short term options are rage (you have to go mental, shock them) or/and a weapon, sorry.
School fights that went well for the one dude vs multiple
Once one kid was jumped by the kids off same age, he backed off, found a piece off wood on the ground, and attacked attackers ,while screaming like a mental patient, they backed off
Kid once took skiiing poles, and atacked the kids who were older than him and made fun of him, again with the rage face and screaming, the older kids backed off
So again, rage and a weapon, that's the reality.
Long term solutions, start to lift or/and practice boxing or mma, don't fall for martial arts jew (aikido, krav maga and all that bullshit). Also, realpolitcs, make right friends, socialize etc

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Sounds like you haven't had to fight niggers before. Pro-tip: If you beat them in a fight, they will escalate. They will return with their cousins in cars with bats, knives and/or guns. Best to limit the beating.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

no, dude. you're just a legit retard. GED's are not the same as a hs diploma. they're supposed to be equivalent but everyone assumes you're a retard for not just finishing something as piss easy as high school. Plus he's only got 2 months left and he's legally an adult so he's risking serious charges if he gets into fights now. good fucking luck getting into college or getting a job with all that on your record. do you live in a trailer park by chance?

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Try to scare them somehow, either that or kill them. Poison maybe, if they die in public and there's no way to track it back to you that's good.
Lure them somewhere and kill them there, dump the bodies.
Use your ability to plan long term, the ability they lack. Show that you are superior.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

the real deal, man up, don't show fear, turn it into a humorous situation to give the instigator an out without losing face,
scare him, make him laugh, he'll back down

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

becoming a t-rex to fight niggers
Is this the true purpose of rippletits?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Take out the 16 year old first

Attached: 1520771554971m.jpg (111 KB, 492x861)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Pepper spray the faggots when they come at you in the group alike a pack of wild dogs Then beat the living shit out of them. Hypothetically of course.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

be white
get baited into nigger moment

senpai you're in highschool none of this shit matters.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

dont use a wepon, then you really will fuck your self if you have to man up and take a beating then do it dont worry about being jump you wont feel it till the next day jus show heart and no fear thats is respect and go down swinging

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Long-term: Get good at boxing. Learn basic grappling (takedown defense and a few submissions from your back) and some practical kicks (low-kicks primarily). If you're not going to the gym, start. Begin bulking up if you're skinny, but don't get fat.

Short-term: Since things are already heating up, you'll have to do high-frequency boxing sessions to quickly get in some basic techniques and reflexes -- train as many days a week as you can. Most thugs throw wild haymakers and flimsy hooks -- learning the basics of boxing will give you an immediate advantage.

If /when a fight breaks out and you’re outnumbered, find a chokepoint (like a doorway) -- don’t let them swarm you. Use environmental weapons, like chairs, if you can.
Give em hell.

Attached: 1518894299539.jpg (1.31 MB, 1920x1200)

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Your only short term options are rage (you have to go mental, shock them) or/and a weapon, sorry.

This. If you're outnumbered and untrained, your only option is a tremendous amount of unrestrained violence. You should be intending to kill them.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Burger nigs don't grapple, for some odd reason. they all think they're money Mayweather or some shit

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Whoever has a knife, go for that knife hand first with yours. If just bare knuckle you can usually use extreme violence on one and scare the rest away. I would try and corner the smallest chimp alone somewhere else and beat the ever living shit out of him by yourself. Or go for the weakest one kick him in the balls grab them and yank or going their eyes.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Whoever has a knife, go for that knife hand first with yours.

If 3-4 of them come at him and at least one has a knife, he's fucked.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Boxing and anything else is bullshit to be honest, learn Kali, or some other sport that teaches you how to use a weapon. Knife of baton.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Why arent niggers all dead already?

9/10 niggers will spontaneously attack you if you call them what they are. They can all be baited into violently attacking you.

Why arent we doing this and killing them all in self defense?

Why are you all a bunch of sissy faggots who seem to never even consider this?

Why do you just shitpost about memes all day and never think about actual solutions?

We could literally genocide niggers by sunrise just by baiting them into fullfilling their own subhuman instincts

Wtf are you faggots doing?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

carry around a random sliver of metal like rebar or something, if any of them swing at you just say you saw it on the ground and feared for your life. Smash their fucking skulls in, just stick to the story..."i thought i was going to die!"

Attached: 1515507343680.png (641 KB, 1080x670)

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

get a gun

The only answer. And if you can't get a gun, why are you posting here?

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

teaches you how to use a weapon. Knife of baton.

and what, you're just going to carry a baton around?

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

well depends on the situation and what state you live in. california it would be a hate crime or some stupid bullshit even though they are going to gang up on you like a bunch of pussies

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Ya true, just a basic thing though. Go for bigger threat, or if no threat go for weakest. People are only as strong as their weakest link, nigs

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

I have a. Everyday carry knife or a baton when I walk around the city. Ready to make some fucking nig hamburger meat. Look up local laws.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

dont bait these fuckers they kill themselves off you dont have to worry about them jus dont fuck with them and if they hit you and jump you fuck it press charges fuck their life up before they graduate

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Hand sanitizer is another nasty eye irritant and may even blind them. There are ways to weaponize it and still have it look innocent enough that if you get questioned, they really can't call what you had a weapon.

Perfume/cologne, spray-on deodorant, etc can hurt the eyes too.

Once you hurt their eyes, you can either retreat and call the police, or you can beat the fuck out of them and they won't really be able to fight back.

Do not think about whether it is "fighting dirty" or not. They have no honor and are ganging up on you. Show them no mercy.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Look up local laws.

im not talking about legally im talking about the impracticality of carrying around a baton. if you're gonna carry something that big you might as well go all the way and buy a gun.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

AYY UNCLE TOM
QUIT THAT WHITE PANDERING SHIT

LET THE HOMBIES BE BRUH
U A TRAITOR BRUH
STUPID AF 4 REAL DOE

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Use an object that will do damage to them like a chair or a job application

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Ah, my Baron is pretty small, easily fits in your pocket. It's extendable, cost 20 dollars at a gun show.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

they want you to attack them to justify them beating you unconscious, then some.

tell a guidance counselor so when you get your ass beat you can sue the school.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Perfume/cologne, spray-on deodorant, etc can hurt the eyes too.

But they don't have a particularly good range. Isn't it legal to carry pepper spray in your country?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

kill themselves off

their birthrate is stable, but they still exist, they still rape roughly 10,000 white women every year in the US

Then we have mexicans who similarly could be baited into attacking you over racism, and their birthrate means they'll over take us if we dont do something

Why are you faggots not thirsty for blood? Do you have any idea how many niggers and spicks would rape your mother and sister and murder you given the chance?

Let me give you a hint, almost all of them, and at the rate things are going, they will

Lucas James
Lucas James

Man just pick a random liberal and tell them he called them dumb niggers and they'll forget about you.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Hire some dudes to back you up
bring bats too

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgnb4Hefvy0

You grow a pair of balls like this kid get violent with any tools necessary.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

You hit them in their throats.

There is a reason wild animals go for the throat.
It's the weakest spot.

Attached: 5849104383-4c45074e79.jpg (112 KB, 500x375)

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Don't. Get someone to record it and press charges.

Juan White
Juan White

Not sure how things are with your dad but I would talk to him about it. If you have a halfway decent relationship with him, you owe him that much at least.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

t. man who tells other people to do things he is afraid to do

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

1) They won't do shit. Niggers are the biggest cowards there are. The fact that they are threatening you tells me they are scared by the fact you stood up for the Frosh.
2) If they come anywhere near you, you need to nail the closest one in the chin with your left hand. (These are niggers, so there is always a pile on. They are animals with no honor.
3. You need to try and move so that there is always one of them between you and the rest of the groidle. If you are able to drop or stun the first one try one more punch but move out and around so they can't swarm you.
4) Don't forget to breathe, either. Most fights are over very quickly but you don't want to get winded if you have to fight for a full minute. Breathe.
5) No hesitation. If one of them approaches your space don't talk or go nose-to-nose. Simply punch.
6) If the situation is not cinematic you need to cover your head when they get you down.
Good luck. Trust me when I say niggers are cowards. They don't do shit if they don't think they have numbers or the upper-hand. If you are meek or don't look like much then it's time to find your balls and make them regret it.
t. lifetime poorfag in the city

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

bingo. You need both. Rage and Weapon do not go without one or hte other.

James Price
James Price

Yeah I'm doing this. At this point it's a win even if I get glassed because there are cameras everywhere. If anything I might even deserve it because apparently the guy that got punched is "friends with them."

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

One of them will talk to you
THAT is when it's time to swing.
Yo wassup wit—
You gotta drop the nigger right there, no hesitation. Niggers do not use reason or logic. Expecting that upon approach is a recipe for disaster.
Hope the kid's listening.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Yes, but it's not legal in all countries, and it is not clear if it is legal to take into a school or for minors to carry. I do not know where OP lives, so I am advising him to use objects that are not meant to be weapons, that way if the police or the school tries to bitch, he has an easy way out.

"Officer, it's just deodorant. I just happened to have it in my hand when they jumped me and just did the first thing that would come to the mind of anyone being attacked!"

If he takes a knife to fight them, well that is absolutely a weapon and is illegal for him to have at school. If he takes a keychain that he has intentionally added extra weight to (and he can always say it was for some stylistic reason, etc.), or some deodorant/cologne, or a pair of very sharp pencils or pens, there is zero chance he gets in trouble for merely possessing them. The niggers parents will, like they always do, blame him for defending themselves, and if he has an actual weapon, that is a path for them to use the law to get back at him.

"My son got stabbed by this white racist who brought a knife to school! I demand the school expel him and he go to jail!"

might actually happen if he used a knife, even if it was self defense. If he used a pencil, it'd be pretty hard to argue he brought a weapon to school and was looking for a fight.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Alright

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

You're literally asking video gaming losers that LARP all day how to handle your fucked up situation.
here's my advice. look up pepper spray, and get a good brand tonight.
Keep your eyes open,and do not turn your back on any of them. DO NOT RELAX!

James Peterson
James Peterson

At this point it's a win even if I get glassed

Don't put yourself into a situation where you can be scarred for life or killed by some animal. Do what you can to avoid a confrontation but consider acquiring a weapon which you'll be prepared to use.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

American niggers don't even throw proper punches most times, often they just swing their arms and hope the momentum carried by the ends of their arms do enough. Niggers are hilariously bad at fighting alone, which is why they descend into the cowardice of fighting in groups.
No such thing as fighting dirty, only fighting to win.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

look up pepper spray, and get a good brand tonight
Shut up, jew. No one wants you on this board any more than they want you on U.S. soil. Goddamned slimy fucking kike, your day is coming.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

PS, pepper spray might be illegal at your school, so don't take my advice
Premptively spraying the dindus might be considered assault, so don't do it
Beating on downed, sprayed dindus will probably be considered excessive force, so don't do it

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

It would be racist for you to fight back.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

All you need to do is be sure to put one of them in the hospital if they attack you.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

it's a win even if I get glassed

not if they shift into maximum overchimp and just kill you while you're knocked out. Honestly if you're this worried about being jumped talk to the councilor or something. if you have a cop at your school mention it to them. despite what all the people in this thread are saying you are more than likely not going to come out on top of a 4v1 and the worst that can happen is that you die. everyone in this thread is just trying to live vicariously through you since no one here ever got to get in a fight.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Part of being a man means being able to fight niggers.

Attached: 1518183840456.gif (1.4 MB, 193x135)

Mason James
Mason James

let teachers know
it be the difference between suspention and expulsion

carry a hard cover book of medium weight
for nigger bashing

be aware of your surrounding
assume all niggers are against you in the crowd, don't let them behind you, run if necessary

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! start swinging the second they get in range
You've no idea how many people get sucker punched for letting a nigger get too close

and fight dirty

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Your advice is stupid hollywood LARP fantasy

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Be a pitbull..Become possessed with destroying them till they no longer exist...crazy beats size all day long

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Very true, the nig will try to talk to you before he swings

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Where you at user im sure one of us can help

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

niggers are stronger
Incorrect. Niggers are built for running, not fighting. They're fast twitch muscles are good but their strength is negligible.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

afraid
to call a nigger a nigger and shoot/stab him when his dumb ass lunges on you to kill you

are you stupid?

you think im afraid of some stupid animal if i have a weapon?

animals are too stupid to not chimp out without weapons, what do i have to fear?

thats the definition of an animal, something too stupid to use a tool

who the fuck is afraid of some dumb ass animals when they have potentially thousands of years of human innovation on their side?

fuck that get a taser, give these animals a heart attack not a fucking running nose

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Throw a live snake at them. Even a small one. Game over.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

If they take your weapon you are fucked

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Good advice. Thank you

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Ok?
Right?
Helloooo

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

reddit spacing
loose grasp of the law
thinking using a gun in a highschool fight makes you smarter than an animal

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Bong, I don't think you've seen our Burger schools recently.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

I was a poorfag who went to a high school of 700+ with only 3 other white boys. I've been in more fights than I can remember.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

just trying to live vicariously through you since no one here ever got to get in a fight.
You seem to have lived something of a charmed life thus far. I'm glad for you if you haven't had to deal with niggers.
If the above is true than you have no idea what it's like to be fourteen, walking three miles home because you got jumped by niggers on the way to the bus. You did okay, but it will be hard to sleep because niggers five and six were kicking you in the ribs while your attention is focused on their buddy.
Then you get to do it again the next day because the niggers lied and said you started it. After the third fight and the third nigger nose broken or eye swollen shut it stops, but you've taken licks and the jewish and/or communist school staff will treat you like the bad guy.
Those of you with children, boy(s) or girl(s): get your child involved in wrestling. My kid is also in martial arts, but that's more for discipline and many anons do not agree with it when it comes to real-life self-defense. My kid also goes to a boxing class once a month, but the time and financial costs start to add up.
tl;dr
Give your kids some tools to develop their confidence and self-defense abilities, and teach them about niggers. You can bet your (((local public school district))) is doing some teaching of its own.

Liam Long
Liam Long

usually crazy doesn't work if it isn't real deep shit

and don't stop until they can't defend themselves

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

bring a weapon better to get expelled then killed

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

piss easy as high school

t. someone who didn't spend 90% of their free time doing lab work for free at a local uni

GED is an easy way for me to not have to deal with all the bullshit they feed you in high school. Retards will be retards, no diploma will change that.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Do you think I run the risk of expulsion if I fight back?
(((Zero Tolerance))) policies have been in place for decades that result in school administrators trying to punish people who defended themselves for "fighting." It's one of the biggest reasons we have school shootings; the kikes want kids to either become passive submissive beaten faggots, or to shoot up the school. Jews win every time.

What the jew (and most parents) forget is the law still applies inside school grounds. Be absofucking sure you have a reliable witness. Then threaten to press charges. Your parents have to not be cuck faggots since you're a minor.

Also enjoy your ban.

Liam Price
Liam Price

Id just drop out now get your ged and get out of nigger town

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

There is no such thing as fighting dirty. It’s life or death so don’t be afraid to go primal and take a chunk of flesh with your teeth.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

t. jew faggot that's never dealt with niggers
Can't wait for the day your pets turn on you, cunt. You have no idea.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

No doubt. Principals always side with the bully. Or else those fuckers would be gone by now.

Best advice is to take them on if they come after you. Soft spots work. Nose, neck, eyes, nuts, kidneys, gut. Belly button is crazy painful if you jab them there. Do not go for the temple. They can get you on attempted murder if you give them brain damage.

Good luck.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

If you're not strong don't be dumb read ---->
Yes same fag.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Really?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Watch more movies

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1MtT_S3bc

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

One more thing. Grab them by the collar and swing them around into a wall or the ground. That works great.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

You won't get expelled if nobody knows it was you who bashed them on the back of the head with a bat in the middle of the night as they were entering their house.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

nice fanfic

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Take up boxing and learn how to both throw and take a punch
Shit isn't hard

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Fixed blade knife, and keep it in your boot or waistband. It should be 4+ inches and NOT serrated. If they lay a hand on you, disembowel the fuckers. And like the video in says, we're all gonna die some day anyways. The niggers aren't going to show you mercy if you don't draw a weapon, or if you run and hide. They'll beat and/or kill you regardless, and the only way to stop it is by returning the violence tenfold. Drag them to hell with you.

Attached: 1520375984453.png (26 KB, 1500x900)

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Attached: react-explain.jpg (29 KB, 317x357)

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

You'll be alright. Try to keep that chin down, too. Another thing niggers do is swing wildly, always trying to get that KO punch. Keep your head and your feet moving, and avoid hitting them above the nose (good way to break something in your hand, or even your arm. The chin and the eyes up top, the balls and the ankles downstairs.
Regardless of what happens I hope you will be on the path of diet and physical maintenance. Down the road here you'll want to look into knowing your firearms.
I'll be thinking of you in the coming days, and I know non-faggots and non-kikes will be, too. Stay safe, and good luck with the remainder of the school year. Let us know what happens.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

durr hurr akido them, you can do it, rookie!

hello alt-right

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

highschool
Found the chubby half-breed. Fuck off. Did you even finish high school?

David Parker
David Parker

Niggers attack like wolves, all in one big pack. Don't expect a fair fight, don't expect any restraint and don't expect to come out of it without some marks on you. Your goal should be to hurt one of them as badly as possible. Jam your thumbs into eyeballs, punch and kick the groin, grab fistfulls of their nappy ape hair and don't just pull--rip it right the fuck out. Pain on your part is unavoidable, so get your mind ready for it.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

This.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

well sorta right, but if your gonna go down the road of involving the authorities go right over school administrations head
call the police, file an official police report in writing, write them a registered letter asking for a copy under freedom of information (this will make sure they dont file it in circular cabinet)

the cops will get ahold of school ... and that will force the school to take it seriously, and create a document trail

tell the cops the kids threatened to kill you, and do it with a gun at school .... threatened to bring a pistol to school to kill you! ... if your parents are cool, get them involved

if the niggers attack, single out one and do your best to focus on beating him,

if they have already attacked you, report it to police as well ... then find them one on one and beat the shit out of them, and i mean beat him until he has shit himself! literally break multiple bones and leave him with life long scars

as long as you have filed police reports stating they threatened your life , and had already ganged up on you once, it will be very difficult for them to prevail in court, if no witnesses exist to your aggravated assault attack .. make sure theres no fuckin witnesses user, then break bones, break both his fuckin arms, smash out his teeth ... trust me, little noggy wont fuck you after that ... teach him to be very very fuckin afraid of you

half measures dont work with emboldened shitskins bro

but the first thing you should try is getting cops involved, and maybe, just fucken maybe, they will deal with it ... they have thier ways too, and most cops dont think much of bullies and assholes

Attached: 1509271057266.webm (1.97 MB, 406x650)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

grab one of them by the wast and throw them down.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

hello alt-right
Hello, faggot.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Niggers like to grab in fights so maintain a distance and chip away while not letting others grab you.

Or pull out a knife and say "I know i'm getting my ass kicked, but one of you is gonna die today"

Xavier James
Xavier James

May you fight with the autism of 1,000,000 weaboos

Attached: katana.jpg (3.02 MB, 4032x3024)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

This right here.

But more boxing, less martial arts plz. Seriously, I did traditional martial arts for 7 years. If I could do it all over I'd do this -

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Starting Strength

we get it, you've been on /fit/ for a week.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

/lit/ actually

Juan Long
Juan Long

saved

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Are you not getting enough attention over on /lgbt/? The kid asked for some fucking advice. Give him something solid or fuck right off.
Thanks for the input. Thinking about moving the kid into boxing full-time, but judo seems like a good idea, too.
I should add that I'm not trying to raise a hard ass, just a kid that's prepared if shit gets bad.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Give him something solid or fuck right off.

my advice was solid. he should tell the school about it and be a giant pussy because being a badass in school doesn't do anything for you and learning how to use the system to your advantage is how you succeed in life.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Follow one home. Stalk your prey, think of traps, bucket of chicken on the front porch go boom boom

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

What does supforums.com/thread/163984080/politics say to this circumstance?

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Report to administration in writing demanding protection. It won't help but at least your family can sue the school district after you get killed.

Niggers don't fight fair and will wait to get you when you are weak and alone and they can pack attack like animals. Probably best you attack first early in the morning the first lone nigger you run into while he nobody around to help. You will kick his ass. You will also get expelled for a couple days but at least you will have lived and the other niggers will be afraid to mess with you.

Attached: nig-image33.jpg (91 KB, 343x452)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

You seem to care more about your abs than the rest of your upper body kek

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Any ausanons ever had to deal with abos? We have literally no way of getting/using anything resembling a weapon (I was gonna try a 6-cell maglite) but I figure people in QLD or NT would have experience seeing as abos tend to contact all their cousins, siblings and wives/sisters in a 3km radius.

Seriously though why is it such a shitskin thing to gang up on people? It's the thing that started redpilling me every time there was a gang assault reported

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

What?? I do a shitload of upper body, I mean it’s gonna be the center of the pic cuz of aesthetics but I def try to do shoulders and arms

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Stats?

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

If (and only if) they attack you, or you perceive they are about to attack you. Don't fight fair, throat chop and nut shot those fucking niggers. A good palm strike to the trachea, and a heel kick to the groin will incapacitate those fuckers, then curb stomp their asses when their down on the ground crying in pain. I've been in the same situation. Of course if I were you I'd begin traveling in a group as well, they're far less likely to attack you if there's another white guy with you.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Of course know your surroundings, and if you've got (or can get) steel toe boots use it to bust up their groin.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

1. Do not report it immediately to the superiors - they will side with the niggers.
2. Go to the police and talk to them, express you feel as your life is in danger. They hate niggers. They will help.
3. With your report filed you can go to the admin - but you're best off working with the police and if you got a jewish lawyer him.

At this point you probably can't bring a knife to school because that'll put you in a bad light, just use something you normally bring as a makeshift weapon or do bring a knife and make sure to stab to kill.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

You should bulk and build up some mass, then cut and have a six pack and have more mass. Staying lean is a very slow process to build actual mass

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

whatever you do, don't fall for the knife/weapon meme
if you're a pussy and you're not willing to use whatever you're carrying, you will become a laughing stock for next few years, and they will also disarm you and beat you like a dog with your own weapon
the only good advice is go mental, look and fight like you are about to go to a mental asylum. every animal wants to look more dangerous during the fight, be it cat, dog or a fucking moose. if you LOOK like a massive threat, they will ASSUME you are one. if you down one of them niggers, it will work even better
be smart, don't play around with any of them videogame sweeps and shit like that. just punch with all of you got and remember to aim behind your actual target. if you're aiming for the jaw, aim few centimeters further, to do some real damage and not just tickle the outer layer. don't know if you see what i mean, but it just works
these are just guidelines, odds really are against you. take every single precaution, see if the fight can be avoided and make sure you have witnessess/cctv recordings on your side to handle the aftermath

Attached: 28829226-1586709731447508-364070708-n.jpg (12 KB, 228x259)

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

1. Tuck the chin and clench neck. Stabilizing the chin/neck prevents knockouts.
2. Wrap your left hand around the back of your head and point the elbow straight out. This guards your temple and can break their hand when they punch.
3. Strike upwards as hard you can with the heel of your right hand. Step forwards as you do this while keeping your guard (step 2) up. Aim for the throat, nose, and temples. Also poke/gouge the eyes (only if necessary).
4. Do NOT let them get you on the ground. If they try to grab you violently use your elbows and knees to strike them. If you get on the ground inflict as much as possible to their eyes, groin, throat and get up quickly. If you get gassed or injured run to safety.

t. Boxer and Krav Maga student

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

this

Attached: 1520399339690.jpg (215 KB, 1024x729)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

buy mace.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

haha comrade
study the portion of the KGB
Alpha team manual in regards
to exercise, and study the Russian
way of fighting.

Before you fight, take 5 shots of Vodka, and them go cheeki breeki
If no Vodka is available, you will be better prepared for multiple fighters
( Use Groin attack primarily)
You will scare chimps away because you are (unethical fighter)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

watch for a good nigger hate thread and you can see their fighting styles
it looks like their favorite is a sucker punch and pick up and slam on the ground
if you hit the ground expect head kicks

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

also this

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

lolz

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

1 rat on them. not my preferable option, but they were asking for it.
2 learn jiu jitsu and how to use it. basic rear naked choke can make sure that you can take one of them out one at a time.

But that aside, you are all pussies, you just don't know it yet. If they're in a gang, they probably have never been hit. hit them in the most painful place possible, ear, jaw, nose, and it'll stun them.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Try to engage in a corridor sufficiently narrow so that they'll have to line up one by one; when the frontman charges, close in, be ready to take a hit from the two in front, and quickly stomp on his instep above the ankle and shove him forward simultaneously. Be careful to distribute your weight so you do not fall with him. If you're lucky the one right behind him will trip as well; backstep and stomp/axe kick on the head if he's facing you, ankle or hip if not.

Your goal is to incapacitate as quickly as possible while engaging as few at a time as possible.

All of this should take place in less than a second from his initial charge.

Once the front one is fucked up, it's likely they will second guess themselves. At the first sign of hesitation run forward and either spit in his eye or stab it with your fingers and pull down. Once his vision is compromised incapacitate again by striking head or ankles.

If they ganging up, do not be afraid to gough eyes with your nails or scream in their ears if given the chance. A quarter second of disorientation can be the difference between life and death.

If you are caught in a headlock with a chance to bite, use your canines and tear sideways and up while donkey kicking in the balls/stomping backwards on their ankle.

Should they grab you by your shirt/neck in front, grab a finger or thumb and violently twist it inwards as fast as you can while kicking the balls/ankles as hard as you can.

Essentially, fight smart, do not waste movement, and aim to incapacitate/kill as quickly as possible.

If they have weapons I'd say run as fast as you can.

Attached: 1474688682627.jpg (140 KB, 500x667)

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I hope that's not real because its retarded. MMA works on everybody. Rear Naked Choke. Easiest to learn, hardest to get out of: works, 100% of the time.

Might even work too well. Don't kill anybody, stop squeezing after they go limp.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Try to engage in a corridor sufficiently narrow so that they'll have to line up one by one;
Bullcrap, suck your dick with those spartan tactics. 1 Almost impossible to prepare that in advance, 2, perfect width is unlikely to be achieved, because, er, nobody builds hallways that narrow lol.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Watch this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJXYX6FqEA

Asher Green
Asher Green

Is this guy serious.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Kick your pants off and walk towards them. They will back off no doubt. Nobody especially blackies mess with naked dudes. You’ll have a new rep at school but you’ll be alive.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

"Tuck the chin" GTFO everybody, this is all retarded talk. Study basic JJ moves, because they work.

THREE WORDS: REAR NAKED CHOKE.

WORKS, 100% OF THE TIME.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Literally this. If all you are in high school then nothing will happen. High school males are 99% all talk.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

you are such a Marine

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Black people are unironically afraid of crazy white people if they aproach you again literally go apeshit and act insane, smash shit up and stuff you dont even have to touch them and I promise they will leave you alone, you cant really get in a lot of trouble if all you cause is minor property damage.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Try to rear naked choke me and see what happens. That is a high risk maneuver - self-defense involves low-risk calculated tactics to inflict maximum pain with minimal exposure.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

decent ab genetics

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Ex boxer here.

What you need to do is turn your body towards them at 90 degrees, with your dominant hand in the back with your least dominant hand in the front have it six to eight inches from your face. When the first guy comes up to you don’t say anything do a quick jab with your least dominant hand but don’t hit him he’ll flitch then after he flinches he’ll proceed to move forward once this takes place throw everything you’ve got with your more dominant hand either go for the nose or throw a hook and connect with his jaw. If he starts talking connect with the jaw immediately it will instantly knock him out. If they all three come at you at once fight with everything you’ve got and what you have to do to win the fight. Godspeed show those niggers that the weak white man is meme and fuck them up.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Also don't your friends want to help? Doesn't really seem like friends to me. What about that kid you stood up for? He might like to help. Their has to be someone willing to help. Lot of people hate niggers / love fighting. Just put the word out and some one will come to your side

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Keep a duct taped roll of quarters and hold it in your fist

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

instantly knock him out
Why is it a knock out if he talks

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

This or lighter.

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

loose jaw muscles

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Knife, steel toe boots

Never fails

Attached: ED000941-257C-49A2-B45A-34FDFB38535F.jpg (57 KB, 489x604)

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

This could actually work...If you know how to fight select chokepoints to eliminate their advantage.
Course this could backfire massively, cause most will be hidden away and if you get BTFO they'll have free-rein to do what they will.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Niggers are animal. If you have size they won't pick a fight with you. I haven't seen a video like this before on fight threads.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Because your jawline can only handle I believe fifteen pounds of pressure and that’s biting down as hard as you can. If his mouth is open the amount of pressure needed to knock him out is drastically reduced. I believe it’s somewhere around 5 pounds to six pounds to knock them out but go full throttle. Throw everything you have in that punch. And the important thing is to connect.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Boxer here too. This is great advise for someone that already understands proper punching form, how to clench a fist, how to return to guard quickly after striking etc... Bas Rutten style heel strikes and eye gouging makes more sense for someone who doesn’t know a lick about western style Boxing.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Vitals. Throat punch for days.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

True.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

find them when they are alone and vulnerable and smash their nig nog faces in 1 by 1. more than likely if you aren't a complete soyboy, they will flee from you like little bitches since blacks only act hard so they look tough in front of their friends.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

washing hands.gif

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

They also have no shame and will kick you on the ground when you are down. They have m no honor and will fight like savages. Fight back in the same manner, especially when outnumbered. Groin, eyes, and throat.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

shoot the leader of the group dead. the rest will scatter

James Williams
James Williams

"I don't have friends"
Shocking

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

My mate took on three guys in a school fight and won just by protecting his head and booting them in the shins. Shit was hilarious, they were all on the ground whining how it was unfair, like someone who just lost a videogame to a guy spamming the same move, funny shit.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Honestly bud, you sound inexperienced. So, here is the deal, just get as many swings as you can in on those nogs and don't go down looking like a bitch. If you show these faggots that you'll fight back—no matter the number disadvantage—they won't fuck with you ever again.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

I do they just graduated early

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

When is the fight taking place?

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Go for the eyes, once they are blind then you can go to town. Show no mercy, as they would show none to you.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

I don't know some faggot that knows them messaged me and said they want to jump me. Today and tomorrow are the last two days b4 break so probably soon.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

You still have eyes.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Do you have any fighting experience?

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

can't you just skip those days and get prepared during the break?

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Yes, but minimal. I've been in one fight

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Riot gear. Anything police related is has the same effect on them as a crucifix does to a vampire.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Nope, today and tomorrow are finals

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Stay near some figure of authority?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Come and inform afterwards OP, if you are still alive.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Yes I can, but not during passing periods.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

I say you should put something hard and metallic under a large coat or hat. That might give you a bit of a chance at escape.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Two cans of bear mace. A pair of brass knuckles. A collapsible baton and a taser.

Attached: 1515647523548.jpg (19 KB, 388x443)

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

I like this guy

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Just use your car key with the blade pointed out. You can fuck some niggers up with this strat.

t. Whitey who learned this from watching Méxicans savagely beat each other bloody

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Just keep some axe body spray in your pocket.
Spray them if you feel threatened.
When walking through school, try to walk near group of girls. If shits goes down, they will be loud and draw attention. Try not to be a creep about it.
Post your city and one of us will show up. We are clearly your only friends and everyone in this thread seems to be an internet badass so you should be fine.
There is at least 1 teacher you trust. Talk to them.

Violence is the animal's answer. Plan ahead. Dont be an animal.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Alright. The most important thing that you need to do is to rationalize in your mind the possibility of losing once you’ve accepted the terms that you might lose. You then will be ready to go all out and say fuck losing I rather go down as man than a bitch. Your greatest strength is heart if you’re willing to throw everything and I mean everything (before I proceed on comprehend what I just said) throw everything you have at them and I mean that on the most literal sense known to man because once those fist fly you’re going to have to dig down deep and find the strength to over come the adversity tackle them if you must, grab his balls do whatever you need to do to win because you’re literally fighting for your life. So how bad do you want to live? Because I promise you they will not show mercy on you. Be mindful of your surrounding think while your fighting position yourself to have a better outcome than your opponent if he grabs you look to see his weakness break free throw punches kick scream roar as if there is thousands of legions that live inside you. If he puts his guard down swing and keep swing where a mouth piece of you have one bite down as hard as you can and keep your jaw locked don’t open don’t trash talk while fighting throw everything at him. And go out like a warrior. Get some sleep and be prepared for the hell that awaits for you tomorrow. Godspeed user.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

The answer is rage. If you’re scared you will lose. If you got bullied by blacks earlier in life use that. These aren’t people attacking you they’re are meat and bones with skin on top. If it’s 4 on 1 that’s life or death, you have no clue if they are going to stomp you retarded or not.

Fuck them up hard. Throats, septum, eyeballs. Don’t bother punching, use the heel of your hand. Make an example of one very quickly. If they jump you pussy ass white students and teachers won’t help you. If you survive the jumping you need to catch the weakest one or the strongest one alone, wait til he’s walking down stairs and shove him. When he hits the floor knee or kick him in the face and go to town on that nigger until you see red.

Sell whatever gay ass video game consoles you have, any gay shit you have and do a month of MMA training. Push ups, pull ups, planks, practice punches everyday.

You’re no longer a scared boy. You are the meanest white motherfucker these niggers ever made the mistake to mess with.

It’s been done before. Me and my brother eat niggers for breakfast. The only fights I ever had we’re against niggers, keep your hands up and throw jabs and straights and their wild hooks will miss. When they go down no mercy.

Remember These aren’t 90s niggers, these are gay ass fuckboi niggers and you’re gonna rip them apart like a chimpanzee.

If there aren’t any witnesses and they jump 4 on 1 stab them in their fucking stomachs, and run, ditch the weapon and clothes later and lie.

It’s your word against some niggers.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Give us an update on the fight user.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Meaning after the fights over.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Do not do this over 18 at school. Maybe on the streets but at school you expect to be in the wreckage and can easily catch an assault with a deadly weapon charge.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit