Self Defense Thread

I'm not going to go into huge detail here, but a group of chimps at my school want to attack me because I yelled at one for punching a freshman kid in his stomach (I almost got jumped during this altercation). How exactly do I go about taking on 3-4 black kids who want to bash my head in? I don't really have any friends that are willing to help me out so idk. Also pick related, they look similar to this

>inb4 I'm not 18. I graduate in two months.

Attached: 8cc79557446171b62d0c4a590c368361.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA
policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyyrpjm49hA
amazon.com/Labs-Defense-Spray-Flip-Cone/dp/B002S58LJW
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
artofmanliness.com/2017/01/11/turn-12-everyday-items-improvised-weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip a faggot down by his bitch hair.

dont worry about fighting like a bitch, a wind is still a win.

8 or 80 fight them all

equal rights equal fights

Do you think I run the risk of expulsion if I fight back?

youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA
This

if they all attack you at once you got to rotate them so the closest on blocks path of the others, wait untill he started moving his hands to the back/side to hit you and quicker punch him rich in the jaw with your knuckles and whole body going forward. He might get knocked out and the rest will be scared to come to you. If you don't make it, try to jump back and repeat the same shit, if they get you just fall on the ground and cover your head and ribs with your arms.

Throat punch the closest nog. Fish hook the next nog with your non dominant hand and hold on tight. Scream come at me bro to the third nog while still fish hooking #2

Get a very sharp knife

get a gun

>steel toed footwear
>shin kick

niggers dont like that

Let them rape you, knowing only your privilege makes it rape, but the rape makes the guilt a but easier to live with. Then let them rape your mother for giving birth to a racist.

Punch the loudest one first. Hard. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. At their core nogs are pussies.

Bring a baseball bat to school. Not illegal like a knife.

Whatever you do do not let them bite you they are poisonous . Blue gums are know to have neurotoxin in there saliva not unlike a gilla monster . Most scientist believe it is a byproduct of purple drank.

Or 3 D batteries tied in a sock wrapped around your hand. Start swinging. Don't stop till an ambulance arrives.

Channel your inner savage... and just fucking go for it as hard as you can like an animal... who ever is the most committed to the fight usually wins. Think about what a legend you will be if you take out 3 niggers. Or even put up a solid fight. Be a legend kid. You will tell your kids about this

How big are you

Attached: 781CFE05-3B5B-4732-A5B3-15E3547ED4B3.jpg (640x854, 79K)

Attached: 16194954_1253878081356385_8554648690896514855_n.jpg (640x451, 38K)

This.
If you stand on it nobody will mess with you again

play the victim card first. Tell the school authorities that they've threatened you. Document that, send a letter. It'll became useful after the fight,
Anyway you'll have to fight. Be merciless. Disconnect yourself while fighting. Try to reach maximum damage on every punch. If they see you're crazy they'll be afraid, that's the nature of the animal.

Attached: the-nigger-experience.jpg (1462x684, 224K)

They're niggers. Plant crack in their lockers, in separate tied baggies. Call police.

Try to get a friend to help tho. 3 to 4 is a lot of people. This ain't a Bruce lee movie.

you're a kid. 2 nogs will show up, yell some shit about dumbass crackas and leave. that's how middle school "fights" go.

Watch as many Jackie Chan movies as you can between now and next time you see them.

Attached: stamford_bridge.jpg (1063x752, 193K)

If all of them are 18, let them beat you up desu. Go cry to the admins, get them expelled before graduation or take em to court and let them get tried as adults.

Pocket size but might not be enough for 3 niggers
>www.knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT12B/smith-wesson-12-compact-collapsible-baton-black-black-elastic-nylon-sheath
harder to conceal but should do the trick
>www.knifecenter.com/item/SWBAT26H/Smith-and-Wesson-26-inch-Heat-Treated-Collapsible-Baton-Nylon-Pouch

Become the night faggot. Find out where they live and rape them one by one. I don't mean metaphorical rape I mean tear their anus in half with your dick.
They won't try to hang up on you because you will have already asserted your dominance over them and they won't tell anyone because then they'd have to admit that they were raped

speaking of chimps and self defense

Very much this, literally get as angry as possible when they’re not pumped up as much. Adrenaline>muscle. Also let them go first but when you respond your first isntinct is GRAB. NEVER GRAB ONLY PUNCH. Don’t think about it, just extend your arm as fast as possible towards their face

F

>not having a katana
>not screaming "banzai" while autism rushing your opponents

Hah... Nothing personal kid, but a strong blade is all the chimp repellent I'll ever need. That is unless they have a gun... In that case

Pick out one and destroy him...you will get your ass kicked by the others but try to cause real damage on the one....make him beg his friends to stop hitting you

Don't fight fair whatever you do. Drop that chivalrous code BS. Fight to win by any means necessary. No such thing as a fair fight.

this, bring a ladder, chair and borrow a baby. make sure you tell them you don't want trouble.

Drop a piece of fried chicken on the ground,they'll fight each other .

Put yourself in a dark place, convince your soul that these niggers WILL murder you in cold blood, and let the innerbeast go. DO NOT STOP PUNCHING UNTIL A SCHOOL OFFICIAL OR COP PULLS YOU OFF.

Hmm good luck dude idk if physics is on your side for this one

Attached: 2CAF5720-2536-4E4D-B259-4322E2E432D8.jpg (1280x960, 235K)

Short solution: find out who their enemies are and befriend them.

Long solution: Do Starting Strength to meet Novice strength standards and then just maintain by lifting 2x/week. Take boxing or Thai boxing classes long enough to grasp timing, distance, aggression, and basic technique; longer is better if your class minimizes head trauma. Then judo, BJJ, and wrestling (whatever's available) for at least 3-6 months each. Then pick what you enjoyed most and do that for at least a few years so you can ingrain it and it's second nature. Dabble in something weapon based so you can get a sense of distance and timing differences armed vs. unarmed.

You should have started learning when you were 10-12, but better late than never. Your dad fucked up.

Attached: 413_large_image.png (500x669, 303K)

Take your beating like a man, you cant win

lol change schools

>where is this cracker?
>*scoffs* right here kiddo
>unsheathe katana
>BANZAI

Take on one of them, next time you see one. No explanation, no announcement, no nothing- you walk by the kid in the hall and just attack. You have to go nuts tho. If you beat the fuck up out of one of them it will send a message to the others, possibly. It's a gamble, but the odds are in yr favor. Always remember- niggers are really scared (assuming you're not a soy-cuck).

If you are outnumbered- don't go for regular punches. Throat punch ends a fight immediately. Liver punch also can end it automatically. You should watch some YouTube vids about fighting and fighting off multiple attackers.

Remember- he who throws first usually wins. So don't wait for them to attack you.

lol fuck you

Ignore them. Tell teacher in advance.

Don't get a criminal record

Give advanced warning to someone in your schools admin that you're afraid you'll get attacked

Have someone you know record it quietly if something happens so you have proof it was defensive

Manage the distance properly, be aware of body language. If they go quiet and turn their body to the side, they're about to swing. Don't let them get you between them

Wear steel toe boots. That's the easiest thing to do. Carry a padlock and use it as a middle finger knuckle duster. Don't let niggers sneak up behind you. One of them will talk to you while the others get behind you and punch you in the back of the head. Learn basic self defense.

policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx

>taking on 3-4 black

Without a gun, get ready to run. The only way to win that is to go on the offensive and get them when they're alone.

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.”
American saying.

Attached: police training, interview stance, unarmed combat, quickdraw pistol.jpg (720x500, 97K)

To be honest you're probably gonna get flogged, especially if you're not big its not like in the movies where 1 guy takes down 3. You gotta focus on dropping 1 of the 3 then hopefully the others get scared.

But if you've never been in a fight before go to a boxing gym asap.

Keep your distance so they don't wrestle you, pick one if them, throw the 1st punch and throw it as hard as you can, do a looping overhand right where you duck down while throwing a punch over the top and hopefully they walk straight into it, then try and swarm as many punches as you can before the others get you.

Are you in Florida? If so shoot those niggers should work out

....topkek,And a wooden bench...

If you use a blunt force object, like a car jack handle, don't modify it with, for example, tape for grip. Modifying it classifies it as a deadly weapon. Just take, for example, a 3/4 inch steel pipe, available at hardware store, and beat the fuck out of them. Just don't modify it.

prove this is you with a timestamp

OP isn't in prison

Here's how to do it OP, but you're going to need some supplies:

1) find a padded stab-proof vest
2) glue numerous job applications to it (the more white-collar the better - niggers are TERRIFIED of work that requires any amount of brainpower)
3) secure 4-5 glass bottles and fill them with food stamps - when you need to distract the knuckle dragging porch monkies from chimping out on your face, toss one of these suckers and you're sure to buy yourself a few seconds*
4) Nigger knuckles have a natural +1 to knockout chance so you're gonna need to wear some sort of headgear. I suggest also soaking the headgear in koolaid or slathering some fried chicken on it* - this will stimulate the nigger's sense of smell causing them to lower their defenses and raise their fat noses in the air (That is the perfect time to strike)
5) As for your weapon, I recommend a whip. If it worked for plantation owners who had many many many more niggers to deal with, it will work for you

*BE AWARE THIS CAN ATTRACT MORE NIGGERS

Good luck user

Attached: 1516422642505.jpg (742x1024, 71K)

in a fight you just have to fucking get hits in wherever you can. if you get jumped by a group of 3 or more you're pretty much fucked unless you've got a weapon or are a fighter.

you should honestly focus on not smacking your head on the pavement and dying desu.

>Don't get encircled. If that still happens try to break through as quick as possible
>Keep your distance
>Keep moving
>Try to take out the weakest first (Just take the smallest one)
>DO NOT FALL ON THE GROUND

Search Youtube for some videos on how to fight against groups. You will not learn martial arts skills in a matter of minutes but it is going to be enough to make the best out of it.

Nah I don’t feel like getting a paper and shit right now but I’m in hs and I’ve been lifting for about a year and a half

Attached: 965E7EAB-E8AF-4BC3-87DE-3FD6C7308AFC.jpg (640x854, 133K)

Honestly bring a couple of friends, keep your distance in the fight, carry some brass knuckles or a sock with a lock and as one user stated, don't let them get behind you. Fucking niggers, no sense of honor.

Yeah, I call bs. How did you get fit if you are lazy af?

Buy the Bas rutten MMA work cd's

Some advice for your future, young OP:

When dealing with niggers, always let the Police fight your battles.

No matter what the Jew in Advertising, Academia, or the Media tells you, the nigger male is NOT your equal.

Noted

Be black!

I miss having teenager abs.
I don't miss having teenager strength.
Not bad tho

You’re fucked dude nothing you can do leave school run man what the fuck are you doing at a school withs nogs anyway?

Carry a bucket of chicken around with you. They won't dare hurt you without first endangering something as precious as a bucket of chicken.

Fight them in an open space where the fight isn’t guaranteed to last long if you’re worried about winning. More importantly, avoid locations that are out of public view because these fuckers aren’t looking for a fight. They just want to jump you from behind with superior numbers.
Other than that, don’t back down and keep doing the right thing.

Lol, I am lazy af but I have enough anger to get me going in the gym

Seriously, don't wait for them to find you 3 on 1. Go find them, 1 on 1. Jump each one. As best as possible deliver a sound thrashing on your first victim. Think groin and orbital bones to best show the others what could happen to them. Try to get the second fight in before news spreads. You jump them separately, news is you beat both...third guy won't fuck with.

I kid you not there are like 8 black kids at my school and I just so happen to piss them off.

Thanks for the advice.

Do you use steroids? Everyone at my work is on them and i was thinking as long as you're not competing/cheating in any sports and just want to get bigger why not.

Just tell rhe principal you're worried about being jumped

Tell your parents you want to take martial arts, they will probably pay for it because you are still of that age group. Enroll in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. You will learn skills that will be valuable to you for the rest of your life, as well as any others close to you that you teach them to.

Niggers dont know shit about grappling, if you take one to the ground and break his arm or choke him out, they will all be afraid of you.

BJJ will also teach you valuable skills like distance management and avoiding conflicts in the first place.

This is a good channel to explore if you know nothing about it: youtube.com/watch?v=Vyyrpjm49hA

I know this is more of a long term fix, and you are looking for help over the next two months, so I would say if it is legal for you to carry pepper spray you should do so. Certain models are a fog type spray that can effect multiple opponents at once, as opposed to a thin squirt gun type of spray. amazon.com/Labs-Defense-Spray-Flip-Cone/dp/B002S58LJW

Attached: 1457248593683.jpg (656x437, 34K)

Unfortunately planning any fight, but especially a 3v1 fight, is a recipe for disaster. Plan microscopically yes, do not try to plan microscopically. No autistic plans like, "Punch the first guy in the throat, then his buddy attacks me next and I hit him in the nuts followed by the throat, then 1v1 the third guy".

A more realistic plan is.
>Be aware of your surroundings, if a fight is about to happen try not to be in a situation where you are completely caught off guard.
>Are you sure there are only three of them? No others will get involved?
>You're probably going to have to fight backing up, if they surround or grab you then your chances of winning are basically zero.
>Fight defensively and stay on your feet, don't try grappling or rushing more than one opponent.

You probably won't be able to plan much more than that. And you'll still probably lose unless you're a beast. What you need to do is try to make sure you don't get into a 3v1 confrontation.

Don't get killed. Niggers might bring a gun so think about that. I'm older though and carry a gun so I don't worry as much. Please be careful, I'm sure your parents would be absolutely terrified.

t. experience with niggers

Yes, you can be expulsed. I was sent to another school. I fought back to a nigger basketball player. I'm going to tell you how to do it. If your fellow white friends wont back you up, talk to the Mexicans they hate Niggers as well. You either plot and tell them that you know for a fact that they (Blacks) are planning on jumping Mexicans or tell them what's going on. They might help you. At your discretion. This is the way White and Mexicans cooperate in prison.

>Plan macroscopically*

If you can’t beat up kids who look like that blind folded and with your arms and legs tied up you must be in a wheel chair

Very good point user. This is definitely worth a shot user

if you need a weapon, the metal loop on a padlock (something like pic related works best) fit over your middle finger works kind of like brass knuckles; when you use it, hit the softest parts of the face, especially the eyes and nose, also, go for the throat. If you're going to punch them, hit straight, inside the T-box. Keep your mouth shut and jaw clenched so you don't lose any teeth when they hit you in the face. Don't fight fair. If you kill them, it's self defense. Anybody who sees one guy fighting 3-4 niggers isn't going to say any different.

Attached: Fuckin Kill Em Dude.png (600x600, 176K)

Unfortunately yes, but who cares just get a GED. The fact you can look back and say you whooped some black bastards asses will be worth it.

Get a fidget spinner, take out the three parts on the outside. Fit your middle finger through two of the holes and have the third sticking out. It'll hurt like fuck to get hit with, and I've tested it myself on my own body. I've also hit a wooden table, full force, with it and it didn't really hurt.

It's essentially a legal pair of brass knuckles, and no one can complain about you having them.

I recommend also keeping a pair of pens with you. If the idiots attack, pull out the pens from your pocket and stab them. Aim for the eyes, face, and throat, as the pen is likely to be most effective there.

Make sure that if you do any of these things, you do them in an area where there are witnesses who can testify you were being attacked.

Also, if I were you, I would walk slowly, trying not to make much noise. Just keep your ears open, as these niggers like to attack from behind by running up. If you hear one of them running up behind you, don't turn around immediately. Wait until they are close and about to hit you, and then turn and stab. Their own momentum, plus your stab, and the sharp point, will really fucking hurt. Might even take the one guy out of the fight if its bad enough.

It is also important you don't let them surround you, and that you make sure you don't let them get you cornered. Focus on taking them out individually. You want to hurt them bad enough that they can't fight, so don't just go for a body blow or some superficial injury. Do something that causes real pain or incapacitates them. I recommend aiming for the throat, the testicles, or the eyes. Very good, soft targets that can do serious damage.

If you hurt them bad enough, they'll run away. Niggers are stronger, but like any predatory animal, if the prey fights back and manages to injure them, they'll pick another target. You don't need to be stronger than them to win.

Last thing: make sure you report it and have proof. Niggers may show up with weapons in the future, so get them arrested.

This

If you get into a fight though you should know it will hurt. Be ready to take a few bruises. Don't rely on any crafty fighting techniques those won't work out for you. Know where to hit. Such as the nose, throat, temple, groin. Keep your body relaxed but alert.
Stop once the fight is over.

Never punch a nigger in the head.

If you only have two months left you need to schedule an appointment with the principal and/or vice principal and tell them whats going on.

Tell them if anything happens to you you are going to sue the school.

Insist that you record the conversation with your phone.

The only thing adults fear is lawyers and lawsuits.

Attached: jews_ford.jpg (488x399, 66K)

Make sure you get really mad and work up a lot of anger and focus on the smallest weaker one. Once you really fuck one up the rest will run.

Never forget that niggers are creatures of emotion, if they see anger and rage instead of fear they will get confused.

No I don’t I’m not independent enough yet but I think that I want to do test

* I meant audio record the conversation, so you have proof that it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

Attached: sam.jpg (797x800, 162K)

Niggers, like women, operate on the emotional level.

One of the best nigger repelants is psychopathy.

I can't even tell you how many I've made run from me, or leave immediately, just by staring them down like I'm hunting them. Niggers really are not human beings.

\Anyways, if that doesn't work, attack the lead nigger in his house at night. Bonus points for beating it's family.

Anyways, don't stress about niggers, they really are only minorly dangerous in groups. A single nigger is lower on the dominance scale than dogs.

Attached: Nixon battling a saber.jpg (1191x670, 242K)

Don't have a weapon?
Take a look at these ideas for everyday objects as weapons
artofmanliness.com/2017/01/11/turn-12-everyday-items-improvised-weapons/

Attached: HMMM Stingy.jpg (411x411, 76K)

be aggressive, user.
Niggers are only tough when they see an easy win.
If you fuck up one of them really badly, you'd expect the others to get angry and redouble their efforts like honorable allies, but they won't they'll yell "sheeit dis nigguh" and run their monkey assess away.
this

The biggest thing to remember about niggers is if they are in a group the fight is never one on one even if they say it will be, the first attack is likely to come from behind. Do not let them surround you.

1. Yes get a very sharp knife.
2. Slip it in the leader's locker or bag. (There's always a leader instigating. The other 2-3 are yellow bellied followers.)
3. Call in anonymous tip to principal that subject is carrying a weapon with intent to commit homicide.

You need to learn a good 1-2 and how to tuck your chin, and then just stand bladed, because that way you only have to protect one half of your ribs, and just get good at throwing the 1-2 for about 2 hours and stepping in all directions while doing it, master the technique, then spend one whole hour drilling hooks and uppercuts on a heavy bag, just blast the cocksucker, because those are going to be your killshots.

There's no point trying to learn defense, just go balls to the wall and try to knock out everybody quick, be as fast and brutal as you can. Most importantly, plan on how you're going to keep fighting hard after you get punched, and hurt, and tired, and hurt. And most of all, hurt. Resign yourself to getting fucked up and just try to do as much damage as possible.

Watch a fight between Cub Swanson and Doo Ho Choi for inspiration right before bed and if possible, once more on the morning of the fight.

That's my 24 hour program. Free of charge. Kill at least one nigger. Stomp on their heads and throats if you can knock one down or trip them. But also stomp on a hand if you get the chance, and kick them hard as fuck in any joint, wrist, ankle, knee, elbow, shoulder, one swift kick will reduce their combat effectiveness greatly. Use dirty tactics, because they absolutely will whether you do or not. The enemy always cheats, just expect it.

Don't be a bitch, or cry. Don't show weakness or ask for mercy, they'll only beat you harder and laugh louder. It's all in your attitude, kid. Go there with WAR on your mind. Kill or be killed.

Attached: DustyRhodes.jpg (498x338, 31K)

>I don't really have any friends that are willing to help me out so idk

Oh, big shocker there. If you weren't such an inept social retard they wouldn't be so eager to fuck you up. They should be worried about the 10 people in line to fuck them up if they want to sign up for that ride. If I was in your position me and all my friends would be laughing about the shit storm they are about to run head first into. Nobody cares about your dumb ass teenager high school problems though, user.

>graduates in 2 months
>yeah dude fuck that risk an assault charge and expulsion and just get a GED lmao
retard advice right there

In all honesty this sounds like my best bet. Thanks

Just watchout OP, yes target the biggest one first but also watchout for the pussies to try and prevent you from fucking him up. As soon as they see their leader is gonna get fucked they are gonna jump in if they aren't pussies