General Deferment

Brayden King
Brayden King

Captain Bone Spurs wants a parade on Veterans day. It's a slap in the face to any self respecting veteran.

Attached: 7-22trumppowjpg-ca4929a4968fc0a6.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1419)

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Wouldn't a truly powerfull country not feel the need to parade it's toys? Trump is a military brainlet.

Attached: 1520537601330m.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768)

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

I like how he's saying it's to honor veterans. It's for his ego and nothing more. Plain as day.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Oh please, if Obama had done this you idiots would be jerking your little cocks so fucking hard about it.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

the us involvement in vietnam was one of the most immoral and jewish thing they did

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Obama wasn't a draft dodger. But I would still complain about the parade. It's a waste of money and a pointless statement.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

While that's true, that isn't why captain bone spurs dodged. He did it because he's a coward.

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Veteran here. I think it's fucking cool. Being in the military fucking sucks, its nice to get a little appreciation.
Fuck off leftie faggot.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

I hate and have hated the entirety of the untied states government for over 20 years. Regardless of commander in cheif, young blood shouldn't be our biggest export. Kids dying in holes for reasons they don't know. Defending zion isnt patriotic. You're a bootlicking trend follower.

Attached: 1519775508361.gif (171 KB, 200x207)

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Then why pretend to honor us.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

ok? that makes him a good person to be a "coward" when it comes to gulf of tonkin jewish shit

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Veteran here too pal, and if you're supporting a draft dodger you should be ashamed.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Beats Me.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Wtf I love the Vietnam war now!

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

you guys just don't get it, or don't care to. He's a coward that now wants to be some military leader.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Chicken hawk war mongering neocons like Trump always praise the military when they never served.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Attached: 27657314-1999715463376276-3533500781613299787-n.jpg (36 KB, 500x566)

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

a military parade is appreciation

Yes, Mao really cherished the lives of his enlisted men. That's why him and the kim family threw all those parades! Like a school pizza party with no ulterior militarist motives. Mmmmmm these boots sure do taste great!

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

The list is huge for that. Nugent, Jones, Hannity, Trump, all are cowards that want to play Army now.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Fuck you

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

now wants to be some military leader.
he already is a military leader. and he is doing a great job. remember when the kikes wanted us to fall for that assad gas and all trump did was bomb an empty airfield

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

draft dodger
was never drafted

Lol

Landon James
Landon James

He's a pretend military leader and still a draft dodging coward, but please make all the excuses you can think of it's entertaining.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

The list is huge for that. Nugent, Jones, Hannity, Trump, all are cowards that want to play Army now.

Don't forget DICK CHENEY, the original draft doger

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Brother i fucking hate the fed. We need to make a distinction here though. Our military deserves appreciation, it's our fucking jewish overloads sacrificing them for profit and greater Israel. The skills they learn though might be what's needed to take back our country from the Jew. So continue the fight to wake our brothers up but realize that alienating them only benefits the jew.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

how is he pretending
commander in chief is a military leader position
who is the current commander in chief

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

fuck the troops. bunch of kike cocksucking cowards, who literally cannot fight for shit except with billion dollar airplanes bombing the shit out of the enemy for hours beforehand.

fite me welfare kweenz

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Not fighting a retarded war is smart.
50k retards died for a useless war on gooks.
Now they're lead to their deaths for Greater Israel.
What I hate the most is the bullshit claim of "protecting our freedom".
My freedoms are infringed by law makers and enforced by police.
To protect freedom they'd be killing lawmakers that introduce freedom restricting unconstitutional law and police that enforce them.

Attached: merchant-military.jpg (114 KB, 598x449)

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

My great grandfather was one of the first cunts up the hill in gallipoli and he despised the shaming/honouring tactics you use to convince young men to run off and die in foreign lands for no purpose other than whatever latest scheme the elites have going.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Just admit he's a draft dodging coward.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

*led to

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

I love how you guys think he dodged for some moral reason. He dodged because he's a coward and a pussy that would rather have other people do the work.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

irrelevant. worthy education > "playing soldier".

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

liberals were against the vietnam war and had many protests.
many dodged the draft and went to canada
Trump got a medical deferment even though he was never drafted
now they are pro vietnam war.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

he did it because he's too smart to die in some retarded jew war

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Anyone with a brain dodged. Retards and niggers went to fight gooks.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

I'm a vet and I do too, which still has nothing to do with Trump dodging the draft. Why to people have such a hard time admitting he was a draft dodging coward.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Can't admit it can you.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

memeflag
AstroTurf posting
Why. I bet you’re not even a real American.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

He did it because he's a coward.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Calling you out, nigger.
Would you go die for israel if drafted tomorrow, faggot?

Attached: kissinger-military-quote.jpg (48 KB, 610x408)

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Shut up, you're a coward. You probably would've been to much of a pussy to stand up to the government and burn your draft card. You would've went to Nam like a sucker and got gutted by a blood thirsty gook and shipped back to your mama in a pinebox.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

faggot, your entire premise is flawed.
dodging a useless war is a noble cause.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Trump replies
I like people who didn't make enemy propaganda so willingly that it's all your old war buddies remember about you.

Attached: 0dunUyr.gif (17 KB, 288x591)

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

WHY DIDN'T THIS WHARTON GRADUATE KILL BABIES AND DIE IN A JUNGLE 8,000 MILES AWAY FROM HOME IN AN ULTIMATELY FUTILE WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

If drafted, yes I'd do my duty. Would I agree with it no. Would I be a pussy and have a hurt footsie, no.

Jace Green
Jace Green

Cult member idiots will defend their cult leader over anything.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Didn't the US have military parades back in the late 80s/early 90s?

David Carter
David Carter

Some of them didn't have the choice. My dad was drafted and his daddy wasn't a millionaire and no one gave jobs to military-aged men in his small town so he had to go.

He dodged the draft because he was a spoiled rich kid.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

anyone who fights for this kike government is just plain stupid. sorry i had to be the one to tell you, veteranon.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

A military parade is not appreciation cunt. It's a diaplay for foreign leaders. It's using our guys as props in a show for the powers that be. You drank the zion kool aid, and the remedy is a bullet in your brain.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

tfw i fuck around and get a triple double

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

IF NOT FOR THE RACIST PATRIARCHY PREVENTING IT HILLARY WOULD HAVE PROUDLY SERVED HER COUNTRY AND SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEFEATED THE VIETCONG

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

However, we're all forgetting how often assassinations occur during parades. This could be fun.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Hillary is a pile of trash in a pantsuit.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Military men are proud to serve under Trump instead of that black bastard.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

We had military parades in this country virtually for it's entire existence. It's only because of Vietnam hippie liberal crying that we don't have them anymore. Not buying your shit libcuck.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Or because military parades are fucking cool.

Attached: 1347585564864.jpg (120 KB, 524x492)

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

C1OzbNVC
Stolen Valor gets you fucked up irl. You might wanna watch your tone bucko.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

FUck off, his position on gun control is shit.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

I’m a veteran and I think you’re a faggot.
Fuck the draft. If the war is just, people will sign up.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

You are a cuck and a pawn to be used for israel's military follies. Too dumb to realize it.
Moshe and Yitzak will appreciate your death.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Doesn't want to get killed in some shit hole spike trap, by some illiterate gook. For no reason
coward
Ok, boot camp fag boy

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

I did my tour, you can kiss my ass. Like I said you should be ashamed for supporting a draft dodger.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

hahahah.
outted as the cuck he is. bent over for the MIC jew.

Attached: army-israel.jpg (68 KB, 382x497)

Ian Young
Ian Young

Not like a liberal shit like you ever served anyway.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Would be cooler for a couple of these to go mach speed over major cities for lulz.

Attached: 1516260719526.png (2.03 MB, 1920x1080)

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

It's pretty cute how all of you Trump cult members can't accept the fact that he dodged the draft.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

What military did Obama, Hillary, and Bill serve in?

Attached: vietbong2.jpg (236 KB, 500x606)

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

What branch?
Where did you get deployed?
What MOS?

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

lol so if now trump, the guy you hate so much, invades North Korea (just imagine the nukes are not involved in this scenario) you would go there and die trump the draft dodger just becuase you're not a coward?

Better be a living coward than a dead moron

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Bill dodged the draft, Hillary didn't serve, and Obama didn't serve. Trump also dodged the draft, just like Bill.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

I'm an army vet and don't think what trump did was draft dodging. I developed heel spurs when I was thirteen playing football. It's fucking impossible to run with them, let alone ruck march.

Whether trump really had them or not is only known by him and the meps doctor. But, his bone spurs later healed and he was given a draft number, just happened to be high. Draft numbers were a lottery system based off last name and birth year. He got lucky at that point.

What mitt Romney did was draft dodging, if trumps medical condition was true then he didn't dodge.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

i can. i actually like him more because of it. even if he was scared. i'd be scared of going to die for the jews too. i think it shows that he's smart.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

USN, no MOS because that's only Army and Marines. My Rate was EW2. I was deployed all over the place.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

HILLARY VOLUNTEERED TO SERVE IN VIETNAM, BUT THE RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNIST PATRIARCHY DENIED HER
BILL IS A DEMOCRAT, SO YOUR QUESTION IS INVALID
OBAMA WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO BE BORN IN THE DRAFT AGE BRACKET

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Well at least that's an honest answer.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Trump can't even remember which foot it was in, must have been really painful. Give me a break.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

fuck yeah

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

If you truly despised the shaming tactics you'd delete this thread.

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

I truly despise people supporting a draft dodger.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Knows what MOS is
Doesn’t give equivalent job description
I’m guessing you were a “Stolen Valor at arms”.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

EW2 was my rate and my job. It's becoming clear you don't know what you're talking about.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

And I think anyone who dodged the Vietnam war was a hell of lot smarter than the idiots who didn't.
But even calling those who fought idiots is harsh because most of them probably only did it because they didn't want to be called cowards for the rest of their life by faggots like you.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

I can't remember which foot it was in for myself and it's only been fifteen years since. Trumps shit was fifty years ago. The pain is not that traumatic, but definitely won't allow you to run.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

That's because you're assuming it was for some intelligent reason. It was because he was scared.

Levi King
Levi King

Anyone that went to Nam deserved to die a painful death, good on Trump for using his influence to legally get out of that retarded mess.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Yo buddy not draft dodging when you could be making bank seems like a stupid idea to me.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Then you better not pretend to give a shit about the troops, which most Trump supporters do all the time.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Not wanting to die or be wounded isn't an intelligent reason enough?

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Fair point, still makes him a coward in my book though.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

It's a cowardly reason.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

holy shit faggot, kys. But first, show your flag so we know you're American.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

I'm a pirate, and don't really give a shit if you know if I'm American or not.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

You're a pirate alright, a certain type of pirate...

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

He said he was in the USN a moment ago retard. maybe pay attention

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Try to stay on the topic of defending your cult leader by denying that he's a draft dodging pussy.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

If I had to jump into a running car to save my son, I would be terrified, but I'd do it anyway.

If had to jump into a running car to defend the interest of some rich Jew, I would do everything in my power for dodge that fucking car

See what I mean?

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

and you're a kike slave

Noah Young
Noah Young

I see what you mean, but don't tell me you're a hero then. that's my biggest problem here. People what to claim Trump is this hero when he isn't. He's a draft dodging coward.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

*to dodge

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

good thing no one cares about your retarded book

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

You have literally no idea whether his injury was real or not. Only his doctor and trump know. Just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true. It's pointless to debate this because there is no way to find out the truth.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

You care enough to argue about it on this thread.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Fair point, defending him on it is pointless too then right.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

He's not a hero of course, by isn't a coward either.
If you don't overcome your fears in order to protect your loved ones or your country than you're a coward, but if choose not to overcome them because there's no point in fighting in useless war, than you're neither a hero nor a coward: you're just beign rational

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Yes, you can believe trump would've been the bravest service member ever - but that'd be speculation too. However, people are defending him because you're saying he's a coward based on nothing but your own assumptions, which are worthless. You get it now?

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Agree to disagree, he's a coward.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

It's not assumptions, he dodged the draft. To me that's cowardly.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

So at this point this is a shit flinging thread right? Noticing alot of feelings around here

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

So what's the test that determines if you're a coward. Seems to me it's if someone finds you cowardly.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

It's not assumptions, he dodged the draft

You're a fucking retard. He had a medical deferment, how the fuck is that dodging? Once his injury healed he was given a draft number like everyone else, and like millions of other young men it was a high number so he didn't get drafted. Trump literally had a draft number, how did he dodge?

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

You're dropping the ball. Hard.

Again. Take me. I'm afraid of heights. If you'd tell me "go do bunging jumping (or whatever is called) and I'll give you a pancake" I would tell you to fuck off and if you'd call me a coward I wouldn't give a shit.

But in order to save my family I would jump from that bridge without the elastic if necessary.

I mean, my reasoning is unrefutable mate. You can't say agree to disagree, we're not in pub sharing a beer, trying to have a good time, if you made this thread is because you wanted to argue

James Torres
James Torres

Just saying this entire conversation is one side going he a coward and the other going nuh uh. there's no new information here and the last few points have been i disagree.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Why the faggot OP doesnt show his flag? maybe because is a leaf?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit