I love ______

I love ______

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/VgMbSHbfwvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some anime girl with very little personality

I love... I love... Why can't I remember her name?

...pleasing old men for cash.

Rei

love and moist towelettes.

Rin pls

live

Rin, stop.

Go away Griffith.

Emilia's design is so attractive, why is she so shit though?

Because once you get over how beautiful everything about her is designed to be, you suddenly realize that Rem beats her just by slipping into a nightgown.

How will Emilia name her kids?

Pretty much this.

What is Brad doing there?

How can anyone dislike Emilia?

Ok, here take it. (You) earned it. Kudos.

I still have yet to see Thearesia in the manga. What the fuck is wrong with them?

they have shit taste. EX2 OVA never.

They should have dropped the tree in the newest chapter so next is Wihelm's named chapter. Any raws?

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/VgMbSHbfwvQ
This is the latest one.

one thousand times this

good taste, i wish she was real

Rem doesn't look fake dead enough.

That scene is gone.

Then why does the manga even exist?

For the Interludes I guess

Everyone loves Petelgeuse.

EMILIA'S PUSSY

to set up an arc 4 manga because season 2 never.

Im glad this trash novel is dead as fuck

why didn't they bring this bitch back?

because there's nothing for her to do until her return in arc 4

Well, they could at least give people a reason to read it if they'd already watched the anime.

On the bright side, I finally found all the Shironeko wallpapers on Chinese twitter. Now to relearn how to navigate Tieba, since it seems they made it impossible to browse through threads by image.

Yeah. Rezero threads can't even reach the 500 replies. And these thread are always the same shitpost and spam from the only 20 faggots who still think this series is great.

so like 90% of the threads on Sup Forums

No.

go look at Sup Forums's archived threads.

Emilia a shit

Some people are jealous of Emiliafags, mostly because Emilia isn't a potato.

I'd prefer to dislike her, if only because it's superior to utter ambivalence.

mitsuha

>tfw no one on the other end of my thread

>tfw no thread at all

oh we have threads alright, they're just stuck in the "unravel and break" part, with no real prospects on "connect again"

Felix.

gee, if only I had any social skills at all
man I hate my life

no worries bro, that's why we're all here :^)

My future gets darker every day :)

Can you count on one hand how many things Re:shit ripped off from superior series?

not as many as the ones i can count from konosuba

Konosuba is superior to Re:zero and you know it

>Subaru gets to sleep with this everyday

I am both jealous and emotionally crippled

Rem as she watches Subaru have passionate bareback sex with Emilia, like the little cuckquean she is!

Rem needs to hurry up and wake up so she can greet Subaru and Emilia's children.

>rem licking Natsuki's dick and Emilia's pussy clean
>rem lubing up Emilia's asshole for anal
>rem trying to sleep while Natsuki and Emilia have sex in the same bed

Someone post that Emilia daki webbum

the state of the translation.

>no doujins of this scenario
Japs sure do have terrible taste sometimes.

>Natsuki

Re:Zero doujins lack originality. The majority of them are boring vanilla shit.

He might be under the influence of a certain western VN right now.

That's because the good ones haven't been scanned. I mean, why is it that so few doujins make use of Rem being an Oni? And some of the ones with creative stories have awful art. Like the one where Rem catches Subaru and Emilia making out, and then proceeds to get herself pregnant with his rape baby.

>and then proceeds to get herself pregnant with his rape baby.
Rem being the rapist here, of course. And you know the thing about that one doujin artist who made that one? He was one of the first few to release a Re:Zero doujin, and his first one literally spoils the end of Arc 3 before the LN got there. Just looking through his shit, and he's definitely a reader.

With how amateurish his art is, I get the distinct impression this is a WN Remfag whose only motive for drawing is to have Rem fuck Subaru.

I just like calling him by his surname, that's all.

Satella

>those thighs

I LOVE EMILIA

>that one ragnarok doujin with the thigh fetish
Also I unironically love Emilia

>people actually finding this character attractive
I honestly don't understand what everyone sees. Her design isn't anything special and 99% of what she wears is a generic maid outfit. I also love that hairstyle, just not the way it looks on her.
I mean I see why people like her but people here have to be delusional to find her very attractive.
And if you're gonna call me an emiliafag than I didn't really like any of the girls desu.

>delusional
You cracked the riddle.

It's the fan arts that make her look somewhat better. I think everyone knows that.

It's not that special a design, though some people still manage to fuck it up. It's a rather simple and modest design compared to most, while still being recognizable. She's just Rem. And she looks good in a nightgown.
No, there's no real difference there. Rem's design is functional enough, but it's her personality that sells her.

It's the same as what I said. She's not attractive, but people still like her anyway.

She's quite attractive, though not in any way that's especially outstanding. She looks like a sweet young girl, readily identifiable but without much to distract. Which is why she looks nice in a nightgown. It works because it's simple and fitting for the mood, and you clearly see a sweet young girl.

You're overestimating her look. Even Subaru didn't give a shit about her in that nightgown.

I believe there's actually text where his internal monologue states it looks perfect on her.

I don't see it. Even then, it's nothing compared to Subaru's countless praises for Emilia's look.

Wensleydale cheese

>yfw season 2 never

I don't even see what you're trying to argue here. Rem's looks aren't too fancy, but they work. There are reasons she gets most of the sexy fanart. Her design does everything it needs to do.

Emilia looks the best. I don't even have to post fan art to prove that.

fuck off troll

And I'm saying Emilia's design sucks, just like most other LN main heroine designs suck. All the work into making it stand out just turns it into more of the same. When I first looked into Re:Zero, Emilia's design almost made me dismiss the entire series.

>not posting source

Im Remfag but Emilia's design is great

>All the work into making it stand out
I believe the artist spent a lot more time brainstorming the design for the twins and making a lot of prototypes for those two. But they still end up looking very bad.

Rem design is shit only normalfags like it.

Kind of glad. The anime raped the story of the source so bad that it's influence extended onto the LN. The WN is the only thing safe from the animes grubby fingers

Rem is not popular because her desig, she is popular because she has a great personality and charm, she is a great character too. She dont need a good design or shit like that. She could be ugly and still the best character in the novel. True remfags dont love her for her design true remfags love her because she is a amazing person

It just looks like everything else to me. Maybe not quite as overdesigned as some of it, but she was deliberately made to look like an "archetypal" Main Heroine.
He was told to make them cuter. We could have gotten proper maids, instead of ones in loli outfits. But Rem's look still looks better in practice.
I wouldn't call it rape. Just leaving out lots of good shit that they'll never go back to do properly.

>He was told to make them cuter.
Also, we don't see all the iterations of Emilia's design. Well, except for this one.

The moment they decided to shoehorn Pack into Roswaal and Ram's confrontation to make a better fight destroyed any hope of wanting a season 2 for this shit. The LN is also pussying away from corpses, something it wasn't doing in Arc 1,2 and 3.

Emily

There are still death scenes, though certain ones now happen more offscreen. What I'm more worried about is if Ram's contract is still magically binding or just verbal.

this edgyshit dont deserve a season 2 and first season wasn't succesfull enough