Anyone here been to war? What's it like? What was your experience?

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Anyone here been to war? What's it like? What was your experience?

Attached: war.jpg (10 KB, 268x188)

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/163984080/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=fOo9aSL3WvI

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Like Sup Forums only with guns by the looks of this guy.

Attached: American-shitposting-face.png (460 KB, 604x404)

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

My old man was in the Australian SAS.
It's based in Western Australia and ran by old Israeli vets, and they learn krav maga, some Israel fighting shit

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

I shot bin laden ama

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

weird, me too

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

it was alright
90% boredom 10% action
t.infantryman Iraq 04-05 and 07-08

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Worst experience? Best experience?

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

You missed me fags

Attached: 1485832490293.jpg (15 KB, 400x300)

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Attached: 1457035412077.jpg (15 KB, 322x322)

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Attached: Dook-Nukum.jpg (392 KB, 1024x768)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Ah Krav Magra, the art of planting a knife on a dead ten year old Palestinian boy a hundred ways

Attached: IMG-4153.gif (86 KB, 1846x1420)

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

worst experience: living out in sector for a month in Mosul because "muh democratic election"

best experience: adana kebabs made by turks in mosul's main base

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Former US Marine

Didn't see a lick of combat. You start off a motard and end up with a fuck the USMC attitude. That said, I was a reservist so the hatred is even stronger.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Krav Maga directly translates from Hebrew to "15 ways to kick a Palestinian woman in the back".

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Ah, Krav Maga the Israeli art of removing your enemies organs (for sale)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Hi Onizuka

William King
William King

it was big fun , we had to save some yankees several times due to total incompetence . normally we should leave these trailerpark fukkers die . but now we are friends . ok my nigger .

Attached: Gunnerysartschant-Hartkern.jpg (97 KB, 1200x600)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

war itself was kinda neat. It was the Army that sucked. you are bored most of the time just hanging around trying to kill time but sometimes you get to do cool shit.

Attached: IMG-0312.jpg (139 KB, 640x480)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

American Civil War veteran here
AMA

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Walked around Afghanland with a mine detector for 12 months straight

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Why bother planting evidence? Id gladly piss on the rotting corpses of dead muslims kek.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

War is not pretty picture user. When it comes down to it, its all really just a numbers game. At first, war is actually kind of fun. You constantly feel testosterone and adrenaline coursing through your body. You're kicking ass one moment, the enemy's forces pile up before you and you take prisoners. But out of nowhere the tides turn, soon they start capturing your forces and the losses can be great. I still cringe about how awful it was to witness the kind of casualties I have seen. But I always kept hope. If I still had at least one Ace, there was always hope

Attached: 1519954007986.jpg (1.55 MB, 2029x3000)

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

DICK KICKUM!

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

this is some PRIME bait

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Boring as fuck and then it's loud.
one Purple Heart, two Navy Marine medals
Operation Just Cause
Yeah, I'm an old fag.

Jayden James
Jayden James

t.

Attached: IMG-4154.jpg (76 KB, 570x675)

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Yankees or Rebs?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

All these faggots: "I was really bored and played a lot of COD.."

I'd be outside the wire 12 hrs straight, then be up all night planning for the next day's mission. Never more than five hrs of sleep, moving all day.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Like sucking Jew dick.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

it was kind of wierd looking down the barrel and instead of a paper target it was some afghani peasant girl. not sure if it was me that shot it or not cause about 4 others shot too.

worst experience was stirring the burning shit like in that movie jarhead

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Of course Canada took you in. Are you the one running Canada?

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

9/10
heart kek

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

and most of those missions were boring as hell. whether they were footpatrol or mounted.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Insane, depressing, fun, scary, inspiring, hell, and heaven all the same time.

That quote from Generation Kill about how combat is the only part of military life that's not overrated is dead on the money.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

You get to have some fun with their women and then you can off them without repercussions so they don't tell anyone. That's a US army for you.

Attached: yanks-stumping-middle-eastern-women.jpg (140 KB, 755x1000)

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

taking prisoners

Attached: 1520610391603.png (31 KB, 744x824)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Canada did 9/11

Attached: ez4fzk64r7k01.jpg (187 KB, 1024x712)

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

joining marine or navy reserves

Why would anyone do this? You dont even get full GI bill benefits

Attached: mosuqe.png (759 KB, 1080x732)

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Are operations a lot less boring, and more of the "loud"?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

leading a squad of 18 on the ground manually disposing IEDs with the Polish infantry for my maneuver support

boring

Top kek, POG faggot.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

No its not. Either your old man is telling fibs (entirely possible they are not supposed to say anything), or never made it to operator tier let alone signalman corps.

The Australian SASR is maintained and run by SASR veterans with the highest rank on base being a Major. This is the only case in the entire ADF where the highest rank of a base command is not minimum a colonel. This was done because it is believed that even the commander of the SASR should be deployable to combat in order to maintain top tier combat focus and experience. Only in a total war scenario. You cannot join the SASR unless you are an Australian born citizen with 0 foreign allegiances. All training, identifications, and operations of the 250 active operators is absolutely a military secret. Our SASR instructors train foreign forces not the other way round, and have done so since inception after WW2.

Considering how many people claim to be special forces when they were most likely not even riflemen is astonishing and bordering on the US style stolen valor bullshit.

T. 8 years rifleman corps of the Australian Army, current reservist and son and nephew and grandson of a WO2 (ret), 4RAR commando (ret) and Wing Commander of the RAF (ret) respectively.

Attached: 13181544-226483887734799-1812621309-n.jpg (32 KB, 320x320)

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Attached: dYZKBeX.png (16 KB, 224x225)

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

desu, id gladly do this to women in this country if another civil war popped off. especially the blue hairs.

I always dream about scalping them after the rape though. kind of like a throwback to special forces in vietnam when they scalped people and kept the scalps on their belts for a trophy.

Imagine a rainbow of bloody liberal womens scalps Lol

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

I knew a guy who went to Vietnam.
He was in Pu Bic.
Said it was hairy.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Fucking loved it. A lot. 12 hr firefights up to 3 weeks in a row. No sleep, only survival.

It was Cod Base Defence. Mission: Don't Die.

now I'm mentally and physically changed
no hope for reintegration
despised as baby killer
most vets saw so little combat I can't talk about my experience without "Yeah right, B.S."

I left a patriot and returned to a hostile people. I feel like I have more in common with Talibani fighters than I do with citizens.

Attached: 1514930959393.jpg (72 KB, 736x1092)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

t.pog

oh wow much hurting word

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

I can echo what most others are saying. Extreme boredom with some super intense moments sprinkled in randomly.

Also this type of experience varies, it really comes down where you were and what time period. We've been involved in some very lengthy conflicts.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

I was on the frontlines but my country bans guns so I had to let them fuck me in the ass instead

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

It's like getting fucked in the ass with a giant black horse dildo; bliss.
Noice.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

You do after title 10 service.

Better to just joining the National Guard, because you'll get state benefits if you're not eligible for active duty benefits most of the time.

inbf welfare queen.

Idgaf, I own my own house car outright, and can retire early because I saved all my deployment money as roth IRAs when I was getting it tax free.

Alls I had to do in return was have a fun time with my friends in the desert 4 times. No regrets.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

I left a patriot and returned to a hostile people.

that because most Americans are fucking commies now. You'll feel better when the civil war starts and you get to purge them.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

wow. I sound retarded. Apologies. I'll just go back to my house car and be a fucking idiot.

Cooper White
Cooper White

I'm sorry to hear that brother...

Reintegration certainly has been a challenge. Just remember you will move on to accomplish even bigger things. Life outside the military is far more challenging (it terms of success criteria) but its also far more rewarding.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Based bong

Attached: 1518092122311.gif (1.76 MB, 320x240)

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

tell us more

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

If not roleplay i truly thank you for your service. Ingrateful shitstains have no idea what yall do to protect their right to be cucks.

Couldnt join but i know wtf its like to be a hobbled old man in your 20s.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

i have nothing but hatred for most people my age now. especially the women.

My cousin tried dragging me out to a few places after deployment to meet some cunts, and they seem to be interested after mh cousin mentions muh military.
cause truth be told i never say a word of it unless people pry, or it somehow
comes up in conversation.

but yeah i have real problems with women now

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Polish jump wings, bronze star, Polish star

Attached: IMG-1219.jpg (2.01 MB, 4032x3024)

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

It ain't me starts to play

Attached: IMG-4155.jpg (148 KB, 746x982)

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

This. To top it off the Australian Army values its own infantry even less than the Yanks did so we were always in reserve. Doesn't matter we routinely smoke the US marines in drills and games up in the NT. Only commando regiments and the operators got to see any regular action.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

im not talking about your credentials for you to go take pictures of your shit.

I'm telling you that I was in the infantry

Attached: 1401791819282.gif (967 KB, 250x188)

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Attached: 20180314-213312.jpg (134 KB, 482x482)

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

I've lived in detroit, milwaukee, chicago, and baltimore, while being white.
Does that count?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

you know i saw another swastika on campus today. its like nazism is unironically simmering right below the public consciousness surface these days.

If im onto something here, and i think i am then its why im excited and a bit nervous at the same time.

anybody see how fascism could unironically come back?

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Ignore everyone here.
In a direct one on one firefight people just start to die.
The support weapons retaliate and all and can soften things up, but irl its like a 50/50 chance every time who actually dies.
Soldiers are not immortal and the moment a firefight starts your clock starts to run down.
The key is to finish the fight before your clock does.
Always attack from ambush and from concealment and cover at the same time.
Use poisons explosives fire and unconventional tactics to eliminate soldiers. Fuck with our comms gear, blind us with hobby lasers, microwave our equipment hit us iwth wp and thermite, do whatever you can to break us.

We are just men in cheap armor. Dont fear a soldier, but dont fight him one on one, cheat and keep cheating.

t.vet

Attached: 2da9ca288da861ddfc965be24a54485f6ae06ade5bb46e55ebe1eab3b5f93540.png (12 KB, 300x250)

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Not too bad.
caught a ricochet thru the hand at Batilla
Got out, went to college, got a wife and 4 kids.
It's all good.
youngest son is second year at Annapolis.
Combat is as American as Apple Pie.
Some can do it, other's can't,
We do it for those who can't.
No sweat.

Attached: elias.jpg (35 KB, 500x268)

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

tfw 56% special

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

shut it off pls, you killed some sandniggers for the jews, in wars we lost. that doesn't make you any kind of hero.

wars with no purpose. if you want to be a hero go to europe and start killing niggers

James Murphy
James Murphy

im 25 and fairly out of shape (we're talking i've never been to a gym or ran since highschool) am i too late to become an Elite Special Forces Operator Nutjob Top Cunt doing missions for Israel?

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

yea.

athleticism is something you have to work on for the long run or you'll just fuck your shit up during basic.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

(checked) this
Hes a trained soldier on our side he has plenty of purpose.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

long run
He could be ready in 6 months if he worked at it.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

My brother- Army Major

Attached: 3CFFC477-635E-4264-83BB-453D6762E4B3.jpg (83 KB, 604x453)

Isaac King
Isaac King

fuck, what a shame, ever since I was a little babby I always had a fascination with the military but times flown by and here I am, a useless sack of shit, maybe in the next life lads

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Imagine being this much of a faggot. Soldiering has been a profession for thousands of years stop with the muh Israel faggotry.

Military life just calls to some people, its a tough life but someone has to do it. Every sovereign nation needs a standing military. I'd rather have people who want to be there filling the rank, not retards like you.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

So wasted

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

FUCKING CHECKED!!!!!!!!

Attached: holy-meme.jpg (43 KB, 640x960)

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Fuck off Robert

Jack Long
Jack Long

really faggot?

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

wasted the best get you'll ever have, well done.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

CHECKED

Liam James
Liam James

fucker

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Twat

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

WHAT A WASTE

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

t. a traitor commie

William Clark
William Clark

most services have a cap of 35 years of age

you still have time to train

a male's peak test is reached at late 20s and early 30s

go for broke young man

Thomas White
Thomas White

I got to know a bunch of CIAniggers and we started talking about how to data mine people online on imageboards. We talked about how to collect personal data by proposing a friendly front and how it would make people open up.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

what a fucking idiot you must be

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Attached: 85932399-0270-40EC-9120-F57384018DBA.jpg (54 KB, 604x453)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

this
6 months and he could be in great shape.
But it turns out most people lack the willpower.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

double trips of being a gay whore
Kill urself liberal commie jew

James Murphy
James Murphy

Checked!

Attached: Joy.jpg (113 KB, 454x432)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Attached: 8DE2E917-B24F-4A5C-ABA8-8955A0E49DA0.jpg (39 KB, 604x453)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Attached: rubiomouth.jpg (19 KB, 620x412)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

i like this get
subtle
sophisticated
kek smiles on you

William Hill
William Hill

yea
did two tours after the meme war
lost a side, but reddics saved the other

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

it took a cianigger to teach you to catch more flies with honey rather than salt
How was this a revelation?

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

fuk u she ma

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Newerfag posting a few but should I? They aren’t mine? Lol

I don’t need you fags stalking my shit

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

ok jose-kun
you've had enough computer time for today

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Elias did nothing wrong

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

how am I a liberal commie jew for thinking fighting pointless wars for the jews is a stupid idea

if it wasn't for our massive fucking failures in the middle east there probably wouldn't be niggers flooding into europe right now

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Attached: 3A74081A-5CCA-437E-890E-AC7A73E8A50D.jpg (69 KB, 604x453)

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

no you faggot
delete your account

Samuel James
Samuel James

Dont put me in the screencap

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

And now I will.
Watch your back.

Attached: memes-vs-normies.gif (3.62 MB, 400x225)

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Its because of how you carry yourself. Military men stand up straight, have good posture and are alert. They don't talk much and are "good" listeners. Most of all you don't feel the need to go on about your life and "accomplishments". That last bit is what pisses me off to no end more than anything else. Everyone feels they have to self promote and most of the time it is retarded bullshit.This all stands out when every fat useless cunt are all permanently hunched forward from staring at their phones all day.

The only mate of mine I really would call a mate anymore is a Serb who grew up in Bosnia during the 90's and came here in 2001. He is the only one I can talk to anymore.

I do not know what it is like in the US, though a couple of guys I knew in the US marines said there are quite a few military wife wannabees. In Australia most women or even people, when they find out you served usually blink and stare, then become awkward. They react like I said I come from Mars or something.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

You have to go back

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Come get it.

Attached: 6C052E8C-47DA-49E2-8EE9-1DAB8D695414.jpg (19 KB, 260x341)

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

supforums.com/thread/163984080/politics

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Attached: you-are-lost-2.png (1.84 MB, 1550x894)

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Yeah then 2 weeks into basic pop goes the knee or he blows out his ankle due to years of sedentary lifestyle and his joints being stiff as shit and not used to that exertion. If he passes medical and entry levels fitness tests/

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Old fag here. Same as most. Boring as fuck then random shitstorms where days feel like five or six hours. You and guys you’re with start coming up with funny shit to pass the time. Stupid inside jokes and shit like that. Kinda like prison but with guns and random intense shit thrown in between.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Psssttt

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Implying he isn't aroused by you doing this

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

rhino
i always wondered how much the contractor that came up with this bulklshit device was paid

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Not a single American uniform in those pics

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Like I said thats assuming he worked out right for those 6 months including stretching.
Hey I have a theory I want to confirm, did anyone else lose a guy during live fire in basic? Like did he struggle with his helmet, take it off then suddenly got headshot? Because ive asked around and apparently its a common experience.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Zog bots ate traitors and nation wreckers. Anyone who signs up to be a serial killer for Israel is morally lower than a serial killer or kiddy diddler. Convincing yourself otherwise, makes youa sociopath psycho

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

If he took off his meme flag more info could be given. I know for a fact for example the Australia Defense Force would not take him for any combat roles at all. Unofficially unless we are in total war, the cut off age is 21-22. Unless you are a superb physical specimen.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Idiot friend of mine found the winning m and m or some shit in the chili Mac MRE. Thought he won a bunch of money. Shit was expired by two years. Many keks were had.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Leafposting truly is a higher art form

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

this is pol related

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Former Marine too
POG
Never deployed in 6 years
Hated life

You're welcome for my service

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (24 KB, 800x450)

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

I served in Helmand Province alongside a few yanks now and then. Solid lads.
AMA.

Attached: afghanistan-british-troops.jpg (318 KB, 1180x787)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Let me spin you a yarn.

Afganistan
goto shit sand land
first thing I smell when the plane doors open is shit
actual fucking shit burning in a pile on side of runway
nothing really happens much after just patrols for awhile
little shit kids keep throwing rocks at us all the time
after 2 months get sick of it
make a plan
gather all pork maple sausage MREs because nobody eats them
hand out the unlabeled entree to the kids
they love it
tell them its pig
they dont understand me but thats okay their god does
take piss bottles from convoys and put a lemonade packet in it
throw off truck and kids fight for the piss bottle
do this the remainder of my tour
commander calls me into office
tells me I am getting an ARCOM for my consideration for the locals
go home and get an award
mfw I got an award for giving pork and piss to muslim kids

Attached: 1519794352381.jpg (72 KB, 500x500)

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Nope.

going back to the athleticism though, your tendons and bones can only adapt so much in 6 months vs a life time so its a very grey area.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

I unironically hate Israel but typed
missions for Israel
in jest, I have nothing but respect for anyone in the military because they're doing more with their lives than I am, disgusts me how my country treats vets too

I always psych myself up to do this and it fizzles out within a day and I'm back on my couch/seat waiting to die as pathetic as that sounds

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Fucking this.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Then its too late for you. If you dont have the will now you never will. Also ignore the above, theres loads of washout with blown ankles even who are perfectly healthy.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

I'm english so ignore this flag

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Am I the only person who thinks the photo is ultra cringe? These soldiers can't even shoulder a rifle properly, and the fucking foregrip is too close to the magwell. Military needs better training and armorers!

Carter White
Carter White

Side note I also know a tanker that coated all his shells with bacon grease so he could quote "Send those dune coons straight to hell"

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Unironically he’s working on the accounting of govt building projects as we speak.

He simply asked ‘why is there no ‘baseline’ for say 300,000 sq ft of concrete’? The Army didn’t know why is told him to work on it. Lol

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

talk is cheap mang
perhaps you putting it on a pedestal is holding you back from achieving something real

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Or he is just future cannon fodder in WW3. Someone has to be.

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Yeah
Sucks
You're bored the vast majority of the time
Imagine needing to pay complete attention or you will be killed. In this state of intense awareness maybe 15 mins it off the day there is something to see.

If the gun grabbers start a civil war it will be much more exciting because we will have the initiative and can just hammer the enemy until they are all dead.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

10/10. I'm surprised the military allows pork in Afghanistan, as my colleague ate smuggled bacon in Kuwait when he was in the Navy. Don't the Mohammedan chimp out about Americans eating pork in their country?

Attached: 1499116153485.png (92 KB, 572x505)

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

We had bacon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

ah, krav maga, that roughly translates to "ways to disembowel unarmed Palestinians"

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

It was 2010 nobody gave that many fucks yet about "muh muslims Dindu nuffin"

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Your old man sounds like a dickhead, mate.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

As I think on this, the bacon in kuwait tasted funny. I swear it was camel bacon.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Dog bless :DDDD

Attached: 1502985888710.jpg (192 KB, 1080x1165)

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

turkey
the ol american shill poultry

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

its FORTUNATE SON YOU FUCKING NORMIE

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

No. It tasted gamey.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

are you a big guy?

William Kelly
William Kelly

bump

James Robinson
James Robinson

Indescribable. When you are there with someone across from you trying to kill you and you are trying to kill him, nothing else compares.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Thank you for your service.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Attached: goodbye.gif (2.85 MB, 480x270)

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

first tour was fun as shit
a constant adrenaline rush
kunar valley, pesh valley, tora bora, sarobi, taghab, nigrhab, all the eastern hot spots
if i was on a fob for more than 2 days i would volunteer to go out with other teams
it made it kind of tough to come home
other tours sucked balls
another user mentioned the shit smell, i was on a fob outside kandahar, i mailed a footlocker home, i opened it about a year later and the smell was still there as strong as ever

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I laughed.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Attached: check.jpg (27 KB, 283x288)

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

i don't wanna sound queer but that's a shitload of 9's

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

WWIII when?
youtube.com/watch?v=fOo9aSL3WvI

Juan White
Juan White

we will have the initiative and can just hammer the enemy until they are all dead.

this. in a civil war theres no roe

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Ah, Reddit, that roughly translates to kill yourself.

Attached: cunts.png (285 KB, 491x566)

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

that army major will never know the gets his ass got

Attached: feels.png (223 KB, 1702x630)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

ah, Krav Maga, translates (from Hebrew) to "art of executing your enemies children for protesting your illegal occupation of their homeland"

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I knew this guy Breckenridge. He was from some backwoods farming place, I can't remember where exactly. He was this big, blond dude. Not the brightest tool in the shed. Anyway, we were doing deployment training for Big-K and he took off his helmet and caught a stray round right through the head from some dumb black bitch's ND. I almost left the infantry after that, but my SDI (name was Zim) convinced me to stay.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

I was in Afghanistan 2010 too. The aussies has the ao next to us. They were cool, brought us a grill and food haha. They got in some firefights too and sometimes we would do small joint ops or they would come hang out at the cop. I’d liked talking to their uav guys and sometimes chicks on the radio. I was a FO.

We took over from Dutch marines. They were cool too. It was right when holland lost the World Cup to Germany, where we were outta, so we talked some much shit hahaha.

I had a bunch of fun out there. Fair amount of action, I was almost always on patrol, we got to fuck with the Afghans a lot. Plenty of harassment missions at night, raids, and just generally fucking shit up being dicks. Living at a combat outpost was soooo much better than on a fob. Was out there the whole deployment pretty much. I remember I was about to get out and they kept trying to get me to reup but I wouldn’t because most of the time in the army blows, but if I coulda stayed there in that situation I would have. Shoulda been a black water guy afterwards I guess.

Command a squad of 18? The fuck are you talking about? Squad is 7 usually, gun team has its own command, fo does his own shit, so does platoon sergeant. Must have been some dumb shit lt. who thought he was actually in charge.

I’d do it again. Don’t care who or what I fought for, some of us just need to fight and actually be men unlike the rest of you bitch made faggots. Wish it was for a better cause but that’s not my problem. Wish I didn’t go through a crazy tail spin because of all the moral implications afterwards and realizing being used by zog for pointless shit. Still recovering from that today even for fucks sake.

Would I fight another war, if it was just fuck yea. Nothing quite like it and I get really extreme with the extreme sports.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

god damn good job army

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

the guy has such hope in his eyes

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Oh, i've been to war... it's not nice.

Attached: 4132543245.png (333 KB, 930x1060)

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

1 post by this ID of generic bullshit

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Most combat is the following
you and sand niggers taking pot shots at each other from 400m
too far to aim and hit anyone
after a few hours one eventully manages to supresses the other and move forward close enough to kill/capture or the suppressed guys slip away
"is that guy dead?"
"idk, did you hit him?"
"no, did you?"
put another round in him to check
"yeha hes dead"

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Was in Afghanistan 11-12. Shit was gay as fuck. Spent the first 3 months killing all kinds of people and then spent the whole winter on month long combat camping missions pulling security for engineers breaking down remote COPs. Hard as fuck to have your first 3 months be crazy as fuck then not see anything the whole rest of your tour.

Came back and shit was immediately gay. Got back from block leave and immediately started EIB training. Like nigga the cat is out of the bag none of this shit is relevant.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Those aren't US Troops, mate. The Uniform is wrong

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

It was boring most of the time. Usually moving or waiting. Then shit would get crazy a while and then back to being hot and boring. Or cold and boring.

Grayson King
Grayson King

mako group furniture
Israelis really convinced a lot of armies to buy that bullshit

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

One thing Isrealis know how to do is make Palestinians removers good.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

been in trench a week
woke up to rats nibbling on my feet
jokes on them, i have trench foot

Attached: 1133858415-preview-Ww1.jpg (310 KB, 1600x900)

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Jesus there's a lot of larping in this thread. At least pretend to know WTF you're talking about.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Anyone got the Black Panther pic of this ambush?

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Attached: based-racist-brit-on-sierra-leone-africa-war-redpill.png (136 KB, 1178x985)

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Days of boredom mixed randomly with seconds of terror.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Have the CG coming
Better clean all the trash out of those hesco barriers
Spend 3 days police calling trash outside the wire and out of the tops of hescos
CG doesn’t come
Radios in we’re tearing down the base
Bulldozer knocks down freshly policed hescos
Spend 3 weeks living in a hole in the ground waiting for CG to do a flyby and say we’re done
He radios in and says we can leave

Wish I was LARPing.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

You guys ready to read some serious shit?

Attached: ptsd-story.png (427 KB, 1950x924)

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Attached: glass-the-region-story.png (273 KB, 2300x588)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Mosul 04-05? 25th ID?

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Attached: i-didnt-train-for-this-story.png (538 KB, 1926x1152)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

How was the operational doctrine different between US and UK forces? Did the use of different small arms dictated different tactics?

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Yeah shit like this sucks. We had an anti-armor rocket take out a whole platoon at my COP. They were our relief and instead of taking cover when the air raid sirens went off they just froze. Tore 18 of them up pretty bad. Medic didn’t know where the aid station was yet so he moved them all into a living quarters that was close by. When we found them the central corridor looked like a blood slip n slide. Medic had his finger in some dude’s ass trying to stop him from bleeding out of a shrapnel wound up his ass. Took us an hour to get them all moved and patched up. On the way back to my bunk I passed through the TOC and caught their PL crying on the phone to battalion. Shit sucked.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Yeah, you're only supposed to go to war for legitimate reasons. But kikes dont understand this (or maybe they do, but dont care) and no one told our government.

The result is countries get completely fucked, millions of innocents die, and our good hearted brave soldiers who are told they're doing their duty are slaughtered, wounded, and completely fucked mentally, and for what?

everything is so fucked.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-3.48.05-PM.png (231 KB, 510x590)

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

I was USMC 2012-2017. In the Middle East, for most us, the worst part was the monotony coupled with the heat and just being packed in together all the time. Tensions would get really high sometimes, especially if the mujis aren't making contact. You're just so hot and bored, everyone smells like shit and theres always a handful of really annoying guys in a platoon so most of us were pretty irritable unless SHTF or we just rumbled with each other. Theres a lot of annoying shit that you have to do in the infantry that most dont hear about too like sorting ammo, which fucking sucks. Don't get me wrong, there was constantly stuff going on like mortars here and there or one of those little sand people would pray and spray from like 800 meters out on a slow day but I personally got kind of used to it; its kind of like standing next to a road as a little kid getting scared by the cars whipping by but after a while you get used to seeing them and hearing them and being close. I'm down playing it, but its actually really dangerous because it would make guys get sloppy if you didn't stay on them about the standard operating procedures and all of that shit.

The worst part was indisputably the IEDs and the threat of them. Fuck a fire fight. We only lost one out of all the contacts we made; he was on a knee and a round severed his femoral. We lost more to IEDs.

It was some of the worst times in my life. I had things going on at home, and I was missing a few friends, but it was also the best times. The memories are the only things in my head every waking moment to this day.

Semper Fi.

Attached: military-humor-grunt.jpg (89 KB, 600x802)

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

did you suck any cocks?

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

They don't give grunts 5 year contracts

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Kunt Fukkem!

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

You're a terrorist

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

How does it feel working for Israel?

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

An exemplary soldier, thank you for your service

Attached: 1520716159408.jpg (54 KB, 960x584)

Henry King
Henry King

Data mining again?

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

idk man...

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

We live in an unperfect world. The people in the middle east live in an uncontrolled blaze; we're the only hope they have. Who are you to say that you know whats going on? I've seen first hand that the biggest part of the war right now is humanitarian effort. We supply water and food, work with individuals and elders, solve their petty problems, work with their "law enforcement," train their "military," and are the only ones standing between families and ISIS or Al Queada from threatening them with murder if they don't help the terrorist cause. We're whats going to end kids getting picked up off the street to be raped, held for ransom and/or murdered on their way to schools where the whole staff may be slaughtered. We're the only ones that are going to comb through the streets for IEDs so little muji doesn't get blown up while kicking rocks. Its us. No other country gives a fuck about that region like we do. Regards of what you think the agenda is, we're still a godsend to them and many will say it.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Nigger there are thousands of reasons people serve odd number of years plus/minus their contract lengths

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Q predicted this

John Walker
John Walker

Hot, boring, and smells like piss for 99.9% of the time.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Good. Even their women have more mettle than majority of the people in America. Bunch of smegma eating fart wafters like you that wikl never amount to anything

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

taking carlos lacuck seriously

Attached: lacuck.jpg (40 KB, 477x395)

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

be inna afghanistan ‘06
turret gunner
rolling through the middle of some sweaty miserable shithole guarding a supply truck
see some shitty ‘98 pickup in the distance
we all come to a halt immediately
pop pop goatfucker aim from behind the bed of the truck
sgt looks over
his exact words
swiss cheese it
pull the trigger
seems like i was shooting for a minute but really just a few seconds
no more gunshots
walk over
bloody mess with a rusty AK
Only time I fired a weapon at somebody in my time in the army. Felt a little nauseous when I saw the body. Fucked me up for a couple years but i’m totally over it now.

If he had been a young kid it would have been worse.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Put me in the screen cap. Also I was a Marine grunt but nigger king caused our deployment to be canked.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

I saw 1 firefight in my 3 years in the ME. I couldn’t even see who was shooting at ya, I just shot back yelling “fuck you” every time I fired

David Gomez
David Gomez

Yeah, the SASR are notoriously secretive, they love their cloak and dagger both for practical purposes and to maintain a mystique. You’ll never get much out of one until they’re 70 and have a few too many at the RSL.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Would you save her?

Attached: 88753D13-302E-4DB7-A479-36BE3DEB12FE.jpg (1.08 MB, 2147x2997)

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

You didn't do anything wrong, user. He fired first, better that you take him out than letting some goatfucker kill American soldiers. Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

be me army fag
68W, medic
ANA guy decides to go berserk for some reason
ends up shooting two Joes and kills one of them
treat the other who had a gunshot wound to his upper arm
finish bandaging the guy, look over and joe snuffy is pounding the brains out of the ANA guy with his rifle butt
after the ANA guy is clearly dead attempt to pull the joe off of him. Not happening
pull rifle from him
he pulls his helmet off and continues to bash this guys brains in
mashpotatobrains.jpeg

Ended up getting out a few years later. Ran lanes for CLS and shit for the rest of my career.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

My dad dropped a shitton of snake and nape on gooks back in the day. He enjoyed it.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Honestly if you want to do it, then go for it. You'll regret it when you're older and it can take away from your feeling of fulfilment. Train for a year, and for motivation you can think of how awful you'll feel or you can just numbly run. I'm lucky that I get a runner's high pretty easily, but if you get one as well focus on that. Ive also learned that I always envision it as more difficult, so if you're the same, just don't think about it before hand, keep your mind blank.
Hoping to join Navy as a medic, corpsman or something after I complete my CNA and LPN, so if you grow one and join I honestly hope to meet you.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Funnily enough it's the commies that are kiddy diddlers. And Trudeau is the biggest nation killer and baby raper since his father. How about you Fucking kys traitor. Nothing wrong with killing enemy's retard.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

That pretty much sums it up. You do some neato things, have an adrenaline rush of a lifetime when you get shot at, IED’s are actually scary as fuck, but other than that you’re trying not to pass out in porta john in 112 degree weather while rubbing one out.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

I always imagine Jack is looking down at his dick asking "you hungry, buddy?"

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

If you start exercising/stretching daily you would be fine after a year. Especially at your age.

Start easy and work on mobility first.

James Parker
James Parker

This

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Put pregnant Anne Frank in the screencap guys

Attached: 592B3907-7D5F-4725-A2A4-84FD3961E2AB.png (712 KB, 889x1216)

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

About the guy closest to the camera. Is that a comfortable posture to shoot with? Stock not against anything, over the shoulder. Forward grip as close to magwell as possible. I guess this is to create a more narrow Target? It seems weird to me. Also, why isn't the stock telescoping? Eh, fuck it.

Mason Long
Mason Long

Fat Flecktarn Faget.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Laughed but what a waste

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Krav Maga
Unfortunately for the eclectic Israeli martial art, its lone practitioner in the UFC, Moti Horenstein, had a dismal showing, going 0-2 in the UFC and 1-6 in MMA overall.

Yeah, he was the Israeli National Champ IIRC.

His first match he did something no other has ever done. He ended up rather quickly covering his face completely with both hands as the ref calls the fight TKO. "Tank" Abbot was goofing on him. Normally, no matter how bad someone loses (short fights were norm in early UFC) it all "respect to anyone who gets in the Octogon" etc.

John Price
John Price

Stock over shoulder is common way of shooting full sized rifles and machine guns in confined spaces. A full sized ar has minimal recoil.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Ah Krav Maga, from the Hebrew word for "disregard UN security resolutions amd drown schools and playgrounds with White Phosphorus shells."

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Not US camo, any if it.. Do you think we don't know what our own uniforms look like, and what patterns we use? Hell, every American citizen even knows what non US camo SOG uses when we pretend to be other countries. Honestly, I can only imagine you made this post to pretend to be retarded.. No one is this stupid. Even mozlems and slimy judes. But Africans are. Are you Somalian?

Attached: 1520530866803.gif (2.32 MB, 476x268)

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Are they actually aiming or just using their scopes to see?

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Keks humor at work

Attached: 1500772955848.jpg (69 KB, 654x639)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Ah, the art of Krav Maga, from Hebrew: "Bulldozing Unarmed Palestinian Civilians' Houses After Melting Their Children With White Phosphorous Munitions".

John Miller
John Miller

going to war when you can play games like arma 3 and squad

lmao there's no respawn irl you fucking fags.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

what the fuck
that's what gets me, the complete randomness of it all.
shit

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Yes. Now get off Sup Forums and go invade more Middle Eastern and White countries for Israel, Juan-Pablo de La Luz Extinguido Darnell Jackson.

Attached: amerimutt41.jpg (433 KB, 989x5094)

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

There was for me, ymmv.

Attached: tunnel.png (2.07 MB, 2545x1049)

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

(You)

Attached: bf9.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100)

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Better be in the fucking screencap

Attached: amerimutt40.png (34 KB, 200x253)

James Brooks
James Brooks

get
some grunt's ass
sasuga, /b/

James Clark
James Clark

memeflag
trashpost

Checks out

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

nice datamine CIA nigger, yes a huge amount of Sup Forums nationalist are combat veterans, come for the guns I dare ya

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

chomped

Attached: Chomper.png (1.2 MB, 740x1030)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

bravo boot, not all of us like to boast that we weren't conventional.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Part and parcel faggot

Attached: 1508733197222m.jpg (100 KB, 1018x1024)

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Nice propaganda, it doesn't show the suicide vest behind the womans back

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

You may be the most pathetic and misguided fag in this forum. Lmao.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

You posted a naked ass for a massive get. Wtf man

Attached: 1504968115770.jpg (119 KB, 364x457)

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

is that real? what's the story? got sources? dude get caught?

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

their god does

He sure does kek

Attached: 1502513470139m.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576)

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

severed his femoral.
How long did he last?

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

I sat my ass on a NATO base in Kabul. Thursday's were the worst, Belgians would fly in a shit ton of beer and would have a big party in their hangar every Thursday. All the other countries were there having but we couldn't join, felt bad to be American

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Bleedouts to me are always the saddest deaths, they come to terms with the fact they're fucked or they don't, but watching it is shit.
Had a friend last 3 mins after carotid opened.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Its shit bait if it was good you'd be replying to it.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

If you had locals serving chow it could have been haji jizz

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Marine squad is 12, 3 fire-teams, and reinforced with a gun section or engineers can be bigger.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Attached: download.jpg (7 KB, 263x192)

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

kekistan!

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Hey if you fags want to do do Krav, you have to go to the right place. 99% of Krav institutes in America are bullshit; just soccer mom self defence classes. I had the privilege of learning under the guy that helped Joe "Joe-Marine" Shushko that co-developed the (gay, I know,) MCMAP program for the Marine Corps in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Ronin Martial Arts Academy. His name is Craig Gray and hes supposedly the most highly ranked Krav practitioner outside of Isreal. Super nice guy and his academy is super comprehensive. I've met so many top brass military officials from around the globe through him. I know like 2 people are going to read this but please check it out.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Never served in the military but I've shot pirates in the Gulf of Aden while doing ship return and repair. I put multiple sniper round holes in their boats before they encroached within 1/2 a nautical mile. Working for Saudis was a hell of a job.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

As if Sup Forums didn't hate the US military enough before, after those wasted digits they're gonna want blood.

Attached: 1520808674008.gif (2.36 MB, 300x169)

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Really depends where / when you deploy.

Personally:
Deployed to Sangin Afghanistan.
first two weeks you are super jumpy and pretty spooked.
after that you settle in.
50% walking/driving around looking for IED's hoping not to get blown up while attempting to communicate with locals.
45% standing post
4% actually semi interesting missions like "raiding" compounds to snach "person's of interest"
1% legitimate combat usually as an escalation of a stupid decision of a bored unit. (Going somewhere they know they shouldn't looking for a fight and hitting several IED's, getting pinned down, and then needing help to clear the whole town, shit like that).
It was mostly boring and hot with occasional pop shots from holes in walls. IED's literally fucking everywhere though. One day we cleared about 25 IED's from a hill about half the size of a football field because we had been there previously during one of those 1% moments.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Pretty sure thats from that porno when Varg made the same claim lol

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Not matching your fatigues up, thats some pleb shit.
Pic is me ama

Attached: IMG-0429.jpg (99 KB, 990x600)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

He's not actually firing he's just looking down the RCO. With the full sized stock it's really hard to get your face close enough to that thing in body armor to look down it properly bc it has like 1.5inches of eye relief.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

There is no honor in the military.

theyre all puppets for israel

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

They absolutely do. Also a lot of guys sign up for MART which boosts their contract to 5 years, then they drop out and still have the time.

I knew several guys with 5 year contracts.
One was a close friend assaultmen who I have endless shit to because of it

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

It hella sucked. Tedium with bits of danger and daring do. Kinda scary really. OIF 6-8.

Parker Price
Parker Price

You have to buy Sup Forums Gold.
Make sure you get the Sup Forums addon installed so we can actually see it.
:^)

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

In the Navy it was harder protecting myself from the niggers then the enemy. Thieving shits.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

doc was on him pretty quick so he lasted like 14 minutes with wounds packed etc if I can remember right but thats abnormal.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

It sucked but I feel lucky to have experienced it.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

that is hilarious

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

when americans are deep fried in humvee engine oil, they smell like burger

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Id rather "serve israel" than whatever faggot ass shit you know you bow to.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

I love how the kekistanis love to say the the US works for Israel as if anyone hypothetically would give a fuck. Girls in Israel are 10 times the man that most Americans will ever be.

Jose Price
Jose Price

edgy bullet sponge detected

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

just an observation

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Would you like to know more, Rico?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

hahahhahaha. you'll look back at yourself in a few years and think what a faggot you are right now

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

an occupation is not a war

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

that camo
Lel

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

he's a literal jew drone
not even regular american jew cannon fodder
check his other posts

Anthony James
Anthony James

(US Marines) The only friends I have now are either past or present Marines so I can count all of my good friends on one hand. Not going to lie, I really do not enjoy anything in the civilian world and I'm too ornery to make new friends. Its great.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

2 tours mid east. Iraq / Afghanistan.
Tour 1. Spent 4 months guarding an ammo dump.
Tour 2. Sat in a fire base twittling my thumbs and trying to get good material to fap to.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

if fighting against antifa is considered war iv fought against them 3 times was injured in our first engagment with antifa forces knee dislocated after storming a hill and forcing them to retreat

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Doubt. I know solid 10's from israel that could fuck your dad up you little amoeba lmao. Go back to furiously masturbating to anime porn and gargling your own smegma.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Attached: 23rd4r.jpg (48 KB, 480x390)

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Kinda boring. You don't see the enemy, and enemy can't see you. You just trying to shoot in general direction with hope to kill someone.
Also, artillery is pain in the ass.

t. donbas volunteer

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

I will invade measly kekistahn with the jews.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Kill yourself

Attached: you.jpg (171 KB, 1172x791)

Connor James
Connor James

Hahahahaha you're a fag and you know it little wannabe troll fagboy. Lets be honest, whats tour shelf? I think you're on borrowed time.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Cletus what is best in life?
To crush Israels enemies, see them drone striked before you, and hear the Lamentations of their garbage cans

Attached: Cu-kdx8WcAAQqbS.jpg (75 KB, 760x614)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Attached: Golem-Concept-Art.jpg (398 KB, 1096x1600)

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

moshe pls fuck off. fight your own wars in your desert shithole.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit