Harsh truths about Sup Forums thread

Post your red-pills about Sup Forums itslef. I'll start

white-nationalists on Sup Forums are ust larpers who support a meme ideology because they have nothing to be proud of so they take credits for something a long-dead possible distant relative has done as proof that they themselves are superior.

Attached: lux814-20.jpg (1280x1923, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a psyop run by the alphabets.

harry potter isnt real

Attached: 1422917463622.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Who is this, got a oriental mammory research paper in anatomy

No. It is. Voldemort won and he's bringing down the muggle world by destroying it's social structures.

google image search: jav ass

Trump didn't win because of Sup Forums

voldemort did nothing wrong

>le jordan peterson sock puppet

meme magic and the meme war are greatly exaggerated

horseshoe theory is more valid than Sup Forums would like to admit

Pol was decent up until the campaign of Trump. The board became so popular and now there are too many kids who mindlessly troll and bait. Ironicallly, /pol has become normie .

Attached: print.png (881x499, 657K)

all of Sup Forums hopes theres a feminine penis under that skirt

>Post your red-pills about Sup Forums itself
everyone on Sup Forums is going to have hapa children and it's BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1520620531565.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

at least the shit I'm proud of actually happened, unlike you fucking niggers with your wakanda bullshit

>white-nationalists on Sup Forums are ust larpers who support a meme ideology because they have nothing to be proud of so they take credits for something a long-dead possible distant relative has done as proof that they themselves are superior.

This meme response is a reactive dodge spouted by idiots so they don't have to think critically because after saying it, they can retreat into the comforting affirmation of their fellow idiots.

Attached: 1513965170502.jpg (890x876, 163K)

I completely disagree. Meme magic is nothing more than mass use of psychological warfare techniques via the internet. "Meme magic" is extremely powerful.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Jordan Peterstein you cuck holster. God you kikes are fucking relentless.

Sup Forums has been taken over by ZOG hotpockets and at least half of the posters are paid lackeys of ZOG.

Attached: ZOG golems.jpg (964x657, 157K)

Prolly a nig or a kike post. Slide

jews are alright
probably half of the writers and intellectuals behind reasonable modern white nationalism have been white.
Sup Forums tends to think equate part to whole concerning anything they think of as negative and jews. some jews are left so all jews are, some jews are rich so all jews are, jews have some power so they have all the power etc.

ZOG shill here, good demo of my point

No there are a bunch of us who are successful and want our genes to continue on in the future; ever think that there wouldn’t be a reactionary force to the black nationalism and supremacy that runs rampant in pop culture? When you make an entire demographic feel belittled and attacked constantly there will be friction that causes a fire.

Every sensationalist movement is alphabet.

Peace is the only true measure of truth.

Attached: image004.jpg (300x297, 14K)

fucking kill yourself smug faggot

I'll answer your question: Sup Forums is overconfident and generally not smart enough. Americans don't realize Trump was a stroke of luck and the crest of a huge wave of enthusiasm that's gone away. The powers that be are coming to understand this community and similar ones, how they operate and the threat they represent. They will have better and more sophisticated responses to anons going forward. They know if they hold out just two more decades, a shitskin lover will get in office and the white majority and peaceful political solutions will both be dead. From that point it's easy to rally the normies to fight us if you go full "this is the time, RaHoWa" and start shooting.

I envy Europeans. They have this ethnic struggle brewing as well, but finding a path to expulsion or extermination of the shitskins will be easier for them once circumstances have changed.

most of us would end up in the camps

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Go take a look at my thread in the archives that explains exactly how ZOG has subverted my country anons.
Shit got slid before I could make a coffee FFS

Sup Forums is a zeta 3 omega induction camp for people capable of lambda emission on the theta sub-channel of omicron. The sleeper cares for his zeta children that dream of omega.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jaja rekt

Have you ever seen the wall street mural of the blank signs prosters?
Money rules the world, if Pol was smart they would be trying to get themselves a share of that money, to have power

because right now Pol has non, in fact it's controled oposition; all you can be tracked with what you post here and at the very first sign of initiative Pol users are probably neutralized

Attached: 1520931940003.png (500x500, 66K)

The whites on Sup Forums are biggest we wuzzers. They call any foreign civilization with lighter skin as white. When in truth they lived in mudhuts when those civilisations flourished

Hey nofappers, she did a scene where she walks around a house and does chores with a guy fucking her in the ass for an hour.

Why would I kill myself? I'd rather fight, just because I can do it.

Sup Forums is the most diverse white supremacist group around, probaly ever.

>if Pol was smart they would be trying to get themselves a share of that money
That is the most Jewish thing I have ever heard a wetback say.

Attached: 878947539874598734985.png (1000x1300, 503K)

Although I began browsing this board around the time Trump was beginning to become popular here, I'm confident that you are right in saying that. I always saw memes of everyone on Pol being either a Nazi or a LIbertarian, until Trump came along and suddenly everyone believed he wouldn't be just another US president keen on supporting Israel and continued wars for oil and influence. Quite funny how that happened. Perhaps it was all of the newfags that surely came to Pol during the election campaign?

we talk of what should be done to fix situations but none of us practically want anything to be fixed. we would rather see everything fall apart and for society to collapse regardless of our political ideologies its all that connects us

The only reason people are so eager to shit on other countries is because we all know that our own is fucked.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying. Although the term 'newfag' is certainly parallel with the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
do you just randomly post this throughout the day? cause no one struck you or cried out in pain.

are you not familiar with the phrase?

> jews are alright
No you are not """alright""". Get in the fucking oven you devious little cunt.

of course i am. it was a total non-sequitur in this context which is why i typed the second sentence of the post you've replied to.

fair enough.

We are the bad guys. And by "we" I mean you guys.