What did he do for society

Attached: 1519051673426.png (225x346, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PxBu0wzYdss
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno, science stuff i guess

Mad skate skillz

Created the Microsoft Sam voice. He will be 'membered

Didn't he create evolution and space?

Same as any other leftist shitbag, not a lot.

He guest starred on the simpsons and futurama a bunch of times. He's also single-handedly stymied the AI development of Tay 2.0 and genetic augmentation. His death will be a victory for genetic cat girl relationships for years to come.

He did a lot of great things.
youtu.be/PxBu0wzYdss

Nothing that isn't hypothetical

More than you'll ever do with your worthless life

literally Z E R O practical applications.

He just scammed everyone with his sci fi tier "research and theories" and since literally no one would ever bother to dismiss his ramblings cuz he is a crippled genius he got a free ticket.

Down to hell you go alongside Einstein, another massive fraud.

He helped expand human knowledge

What did you do besides shitposting you filthy waste of space? You're not going to be remembered not even by your own family.

>He just scammed everyone with his sci fi tier "research and theories" and since literally no one would ever bother to dismiss his ramblings cuz he is a crippled genius he got a free ticket.

t. brainless high school dropout spic

can I get high with you bro?

It's sad that these worthless wastes of space and energy are living today while a great man died. Maybe this is why people believe God doesn't exist? Human feces are allowed to live while great men suffer and die.

I genuinely hope you people died instead of him and most of the world would too.

He just did this
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

Attached: BETER.jpg (750x1000, 84K)

He memed high IQ as a good thing and thus made every basketbalplayer unsexy as fuck.

10/10 world improvement

too bad he cant climb the stairway to heaven and will have to take the highway to hell

Attached: 1422917463622.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>like what if the universe had a rewind button LMAO XDDDDD
he became reddit is what he did

so are you gonna tell us what the fuck he did?

Attached: 1516484182110.jpg (364x363, 38K)

no fap Guinness record

I'm not a Hawking shill at all, I think the people comparing him to a god or saying he was super important are absolutely full of it, but he did this for society:
1. He was an ambassador for science. This has taken on a negative tone on this website because of Shill Nye and other science ambassadors going full retard leftist. But at the end of the day he got countless normal fags interested in science and directed a generation of bored young people towards a good goal.
2. His continued existence and success in his field despite living in the prison of his own frozen body was a good inspiration story. That may sound like meme bullshit but it's not, it's important for people to see men who have been completely fucked over by life yet still manage to succeed.
3. His most important scientific discovery, Hawking Radiation, could be unbelievably useful hundreds of years from now. Right now it has literally 0 practical application, but if humanity makes it long enough to become a space faring species then the Hawking Radiation from black holes could be used as a science fiction tier energy source, capable of skyrocketing humanity to a higher level of civilization in no time.

I get your point though, most normal fags are just parroting the worship of a false idol and they couldn't even explain one reason why if they were challenged.

Attached: 1502681961980.png (541x476, 330K)

He warned us trying to contact aliens could be the worst thing we could do.

Attached: dove.gif (500x214, 1.63M)

Kek don't go all in on the cock sucking son, he's already dead and worthless, much like when he was alive scamming nigger brainlets like yourself.