What is the real reason behind detaining Southern? She's harmless compared to other alt-righters

What is the real reason behind detaining Southern? She's harmless compared to other alt-righters.
Also, would you lick her feet?

Attached: Lauren-Southern-Feet-3110063.jpg (879x982, 211K)

she’s based and has fantastic feet

Almost all islamophilia is a really feeble anti terrorism tactic, basically they pretend appeasing Muslims will make Islamic radicals less likely to attack.

And yes, I would lick much more than just Lauren's feet given the chance. Alas, she has little respect for her fans.

See

>Alas, she has little respect for her fans.
Explain

I'd make 5 patreon accounts and sign all them up for $200 monthly support if she let me worship her feet for 10 minutes.

same, do you think they smell?

Like lavender and vanilla unless she is out filming. I can't even imagine the scents emanating from her sweety feet after a long day of walking around South Africa.

Oh man I'd swim across the ocean for those stinky soles

publicity stunt

>(((Lauren Simonsen)))
>based
Umm sweetie

nice feet

It's a propaganda war. Cute white women are the most dangerous people of all.

they banned her from bongistan to marytrfy her feet

money is her motive. If she is questioned or pressed ,she will deny everything. Ask her about the jew ,she will defend them. also jess is better and hotter

Attached: jess2.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

Attached: 1461881728349.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

The U.K. has gone full-blown retard and it's solely because not enough people speak out. I don't care about anyone's stinky feet. That shit is gross.

Damn does she have a patreon too?

nibba i wish

Attached: jess.jpg (728x1061, 92K)

also here

Attached: lauren.png (2582x1476, 3.07M)

>no feet pics
DROPPED

>wants to be respected
>cosplays sword art online characters
>no shit

I bet she was hired on the go based on her looks.

Nigga that is a terrible shoop, look at the of her face lolol

I don't know why. I mean look she fucked her based half-black half-Irish Christian who voted for GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.
Isn't that just so BASED, MAGAPEDES?

Attached: Nigger fucking whore Lauren.png (618x464, 305K)

Daily reminder that she brags in her book about neets fapping to her cosplay pics. Turns out that's a total boner killer for me.

She's a whore.

source?

Direct quote from her book
>I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me.

not a fanboy, but that's badass as fuck

>being a camwhore while pretending to be trad is badass
Right.

he didn't say she was a camwhore retard

are u a new fag , theres a pic that has gone around may times where in her book she literly says people jerk off to her

*found it

Attached: mudsharkk.jpg (1024x576, 138K)

She's right though, it's only condescending if you're an insecure virgin weeb

For the greater good her mudness will be raped to death. You know the date. Will Alt righters, Antifa or blm get her first.

That line really turns me on.

same

FINNA BUST

Attached: 1520633714332.gif (250x250, 222K)

>What is the real reason behind detaining Southern?

Pretense to strip-search her. It's perfectly understandable.

i'd tickle her

I hate YouTube. I hate watching a video that takes 30 minutes to say what I can read in 3 minutes. I only know this roastie from here, and from you beta cucks.

One thing I know for sure, is that neither me or any of you will ever get to fuck her, so she's even less worthless than any random hole.

Now go jerk off to these feet and STFU.

Attached: pb_footie.jpg (830x554, 99K)

Her sister has the ugliest face.

yes

coalburner a shit, but also wrongthink