Russia Is Evil Meme. Explain it to me

pol, I need your help. Explain to me why Russia is so bad? I don't care about what they did when they were Communists. I'm talking about the last 20 years.

It seems to me that Rinos Hate Russia because they USED to be Commies

Dems Hate Russia because they are NO LONGER Commies

Everyone else Hates Russia because it's Trendy thing to do.

Russia seems more American now than most of Western Europe.

I am no historian...Obviously. I didn't know much about Russian History, other than Fox News talking points ive heard last 5 years or so.

I spent a few hours reading and looking into this and from what I can tell...

More evidence exists that Hillary has killed people than ive seen of Putin. Basically only evidence is Heresay.

Our politicians in America are more corrupt by a mile than Russians, or at least on par.

Putin has taken Russia from brink of collapse to being Relevant again.

Russia pays citizens to have kids and promotes the Nuclear Family

Russia Fighting the Globalists

Russia fighting Euro Cunt Progressive Left Poison

ect.

Troll all you want, just please explain to me what the hell the truth is. I know yall know your history.

RED PILL ME ON RUSSIA IS EVIL MEME

Because it seems to me the Globalists and Euro Cunts and China Commies all Hate Russia and are Terrified of a strong US/Russia Alliance.

Especially a Putin/Trump Bond.

Attached: Trump Red Pill.jpg (1344x856, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c3iGwMPkew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because 93% of ethnic Russians are 100% European/white according to every modern, peer reviewed study. That's why.

Russia is controlled by Communist Jews just like most other Nations.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

You've already redpilled yourself.
There are some globalists interested in conflict with Russia.
Why?
Maybe Putin is not under their control?
Maybe they want to reduce white population in Europe in a -let's say- "decisive" way?
But OTOH, it seems they're a clumsy faction of globalist. Trump winning is their mistake, (it was her turn!") and a large % of people seeing thru "muh russia" propaganda is another failure.

Attached: jews.jpg (445x626, 194K)

Saved! Incredible Trump meme holy fuck

Honestly user desu, Russia may or may not be truly at war with the International Cult that is trying to establish a world order. If you need a run down of what that is, then check out the Mystery Babylon on YouTube. It’s about 43 episodes of a radio broadcast (no video, just audio with a static image) hosted by William Cooper (RIP) on his old radio show called The Hour of the Time. We’ll have to wait and see honestly. We’re in a chaotic wavelength atm. In the mean time, you should be stocking up on food and ammo. Begin learning basic gun and house maintenance if you haven’t already. Learn how to make a fire or buy the tools ready made for this purpose. Gas and electricity will absolutely not last. Hold close those you deeply care for and cherish them. If it’s just you, then recognize that in a catastrophic world event, if you survive, your resources, skills, and tools will be extremely valuable. You will have extreme value. If you pity yourself, then this type of rapid polarity switch may overwhelm you. You should know that regardless of society’s demands of you, you have inherent value. There is a constant cellular cycle/turnover pumping to keep you alive whether you fucking like it or not. Take pride in at least that because you must prepare

Attached: F2129EE8-F1FE-47E6-A821-7D0F17C99839.jpg (354x404, 60K)

Nobody cares about their race faggot they care about human labor capital, land, and natural resources. Russia has all of that

It's weird; talking with some of my liberal friends they are fucking OUT FOR BLOOD when it comes to Russia. Had a dude straight up tell me he thinks it's fucking time for WWIII. I'm not scared of war, Sup Forums, I joined the military to defend my country and that I'll do, but I am scared of the ramifications of another brother war and of how the hell ((they)) turned my normally peaceful, anti-gun, leftist friends into fucking disciples of Khorne.

Attached: Khorne.jpg (1136x811, 277K)

Russia is evil. Trump is evil.
Bernie is good. Obama is emperor.
Read the New York Times or watch CNN and think for yourself.

There assholes.

Attached: Russian lairs.jpg (1467x1134, 199K)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Attached: 190.png (600x700, 83K)

It doesn't surprise me the Left is losing their minds over Russia since they ignorantly think Putin Elected President Trump...LOL Sup Forums alone did 10000000000000x more than any "Russian Troll Farm" Trump Russia Meme is so stupid it makes me want to vomit. Trump won because of THOUSANDS of patriots who Donated Hundreds and in some cases Thousands of hours of their time to put in work online and on the streets to fight the MSM cunts.

For example, To think Putin would Merc an old spy RIGHT BEFORE the Election and World Cup with a Nerve Agent that apparently is Russian Made (Although it seems something simple like Ammonia+Bleach type thing) Everything I have read about it says its just common Agro/industrial ingredients mixed together......Then, they have this MASSIVE Manufactured Propaganda Roll Out that Screams pre-meditated.

This is a Manufactured Hit on Russia and Putin IMO.

The Globalists are Terrified of Trump and Putin Allying against the Progressive Left Poison slowly Rotting America and Western Civilization.

I just wish Trump would tell them all to go Fuck Themselves and go have a huge press conference with Putin in Moscow and just Tea Bag the Globalist Cunts all day and watch them piss themselves.

Fuck the optics and Liberal Screaching. EU Is the real threat. China at least is out in the open. EU is a passive aggressive slimey rat putrid Poison that slowly drip feeds you poison every night for years. China at least is out in the open and we know what they are doing.

Attached: EU Fascist Flag.jpg (650x388, 42K)

>Russia is white
>Russia is conservative
>Russia has land and recources

WRONG!

You little cunts have been on Sup Forums and you STILL CAN'T LEARN ANYTHING!

Iran and Syria is needed to complete "Greater Israel". This is the reason for the "refugees" and the wars and aimless (((Terrorism))).
Russia is a Leftist country with more Muslims than all of Europe and American combined. And is controlled in many sectors by Jews, including a Rothschild central bank. But you're fucking with Russia's pipelines as the Israelis want all their oil and gas and that is their main recorces. Russia is just a big gas station and military tech from the 1990s.
And they sell it all to Europe.

Attached: russia pipes putin iran syria.jpg (700x460, 90K)

>Iran and Syria is needed to complete "Greater Israel".

Attached: greater plan israel.jpg (500x523, 78K)

Masculinity isnt illegal there

It isnt illegal to be white there

Then you have this. I never heard shit about this. I had no idea it existed.....

Plus, Russians are bad ass in Cyber Warfare.

Nukes are old news and only good for keeping world in line out of fear.

The real threat is going to come from ICBMS carrying thousands of small drones with facial recognition type technology that have a Mother AI Drone that controls them. Among other things.

Imagine a ICBM launching Thousands of Hummingbird size drones that either stick you with or shoot little needles full of some super deadly poison, all with facial recognition/bio metrics ect...

Thats the shit that keeps me up at night. Not Nukes.

Attached: Russia 911 Gift for USA.jpg (593x595, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5c3iGwMPkew

I know that is why Libya was taken out. North Korea also doesn't have Rothschild bank. They killed Saddam for this I think to.

You're paranoid Poputchik. Try some self-improvement instead of delusions of Soviet Empire.

Russia gives us truck nuts to post at a memorial?

>Russia is a leftist country
>Russia is controlled in many sectors by Jews
>Russia has a central bank

This is the exact opposite of what I have understood.

Because they have done this same shit through the last humdred years. They are savages, that only understand and practice violence.

Your plans are Falling Apart at the seams, kike.
There will be No More Brother wars.

Tired of winning?
Its getting better. Invest your bitcoins in the Trump campain 2020 and get paid back as soon the mining Contract pays out.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

Winning

Attached: image-1252916-860_galleryfree-dcbn-1252916.jpg (860x572, 122K)

Libya was also taken out because they were interfering with the refugees flooding into Europe.

What's Leftist about Russia?
>including a Rothschild central bank
The Redshields he kicked out?