Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen ch74 RAW

Raw or annoying korean?

Not going to call korean scanlation raw anymore.

Thank you, it's always disappointing.

>absolutely no coordination
>can't into music
She shouldn't look so dead inside, it was a given he couldn't dance.

>I can actually read shit now
Finally.

Sudden Kaguya looks cute, almost like a decent, well-balanced person.

>chigauuu---

>Support us onn patreon!
>Host images on blogspot.
The worst.

>dancing as a display of psychology
>gf taking the son away from the mom
>Shirogane victory
To think the chapter wasn't giving me hopes, thanks for the dump.

>gf taking the son away from the mom
But she wasn't able to, the mom resisted to the end and the son finally understood what the mom was talking about (being the net).

ITS A MOMMY FUJIWARA TRAINS PREZ CHAPTER !!

Because Shirogane has mommy issues.
Fujiwara being NTR'd was a great thing to do.

>mom
>NTR'd
That's not how it works unless the mom and son have an incestuous relationship.

Shirogane gained a victory because they fought over him. Again.

She had her son being taken by another 'motherly figure' that is Kaguya.

That's not NTR.

No, it says right there it's his victory because he understood the feelings of the net.

>She is touching her cheek
The little slut was getting exited

She touched Shirogane's body, so she needs her routine.

That's usually the case now, she's gotten past most of her personality issues at this point.

She's still a shit girl though.

Kaguya's grown a lot and she's great now. Helping Ishigami without any ulterior motive proves how far she's come.

>without any ulterior motive
If Ishigami quits that'll look bad for the student council and by extension make the dick she thirsts after look bad.

Give her a little credit when it's due. She is no longer the psycho borderline yandere she was back then.

This. She helped Ishigami just because she's nice, and she didn't even get upset at Fujiwara anymore when she thought she liked Shirogane too. She's still yandere to some extent, but now she's a rare case of a great, non-psycho one.

It's true, they're the best together. Ishigami with Ino. Kaguya forever alone.

Oh lawd, Fujiwara got roped into training Pres again.

Pres makes a cuter couple Fuji than with Kaguya

> ch 74 RAW
> no 75 yet

RIP Kaguya

Sad

Thirst

75 doesn't come out until Sunday, dumbass.

user, I

Thanks for the dump!

You're a retard, I know.

No.

> Prez x Kaguya
> Ishigami x Miko
> Me x Fujiwara
OTPs.

Hayasaka pls

Delete this.

Being shipped with Subject F is the last thing Hayasaka would want.
> Prez x Kaguya
> Ishigami x Miko
This is right though, and thankfully this looks inevitable. Still need someone for Hayasaka and maybe Fujiwara though.

Fujiwara has it all, how can one girl be such a best and a cute?

>prez diddled everyone except Kag

I want IceFuji to step on me

I want to marry and make Fujiwara a mother.

I want to give Fujiwara a baseball team's worth of children and take responsibility

Is Fujiwara more interesting than Kaguya? Is that why Aka has been hiding her away so she doesn't steal Kaguya's spotlight?

Fujiwara and Hayasaka were always more interesting than Kaguya

Which chapter is the one where she gives him the hat and makes him wear it?

Just the opposite, so far Fujiwara's just comic relief. That's why she's the only one on the cast who hasn't developed or did anything important throughout the entire manga. She did lead to the more important characters getting some development, at least.

It bugs me that Subject F has silver hair instead of being the dumb blonde that she should rightfully be.

Fuji is at lvl.100 already she has no weaknesses.

My hdd failed and I lost all of my Kaguya reaction faces. Any kind user that can dump their owncollection?

That's because F isn't dumb

Thanks user.

Another good chapter. Nice to see Aka nail the punchline as well. A lot of the more comedy focused chapters have fallen flat on the last page.

>F will never fight over you

There have been hints of her issues too. They aren't as bad in comparison to Kaguya, Ishigami and Miko, but the girl is more than smiles and a cheerful disposition.
If anything, this chapter gave a small preview of it. The consistent trait of hers being how terrified she is of feeling left out.

By this series's standards, she kind of is. When everyone else is a genius (except arguably Ishigami, who's naturally smart but too lazy to use it), an average girl like Fujiwara seems dumb by comparison.

She's musically gifted and amazing in languages due to her upbringing, but she's not as book smart as the rest.

I know its unlikely but I want to see icefuji battle iceguya

Help, I can't unhear Aki Toyosaki's retard voice on Fujiwara

I'd liked Fujiwara to have a voice similar to Kizuna ai.

It's not that unlikely. Given her interactions, it wouldn't be that crazy for her to fall for Shirogane somewhere along the line, And that's ignoring the theories where she's aware of everything and she is obstructing Kaguya on purpose.
Fuji can also be clingy as fuck.

>Given her interactions, it wouldn't be that crazy for her to fall for Shirogane somewhere along the line
That would be a really one-sided battle and just depressing for Fujiwara fans. Shirogane and Kaguya are way too in love with each other, Fujiwara would never have even a tiny chance- despite what the NTR fans want to believe.

I can't see him rejecting her as easily as Hayasaka. She has interacted with him as much if not more than Kaguya.
Sure Fuji is fucked if she falls for him, but she's shrewd enough to Give Kaguya a run for her money.

Here's hoping Sup Forumsnon didn't try to rush their version out for this chapter.

It'll still be shit.

So Fujiwara goes full yandere?

We need another Kei chapter. By the way if this was ever adapted, who would you guys want to voice Shinomiya/Shirogane/Fujiwara?

I feel like Fujiwara only pretends to be retarded and that she kinda already knows they have a thing and wouldn't meddle herself. Besides, she's pretty sheltered and has a high energy personality, bad boys are probably more her type.