Black Panther

>Black Panther
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Spider-man: Homecoming
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Deadpool 2 (soon)

>All recent movies that did insanely well at the Box Office
>Every single one of them had a Black woman as a leading actress and love interest

What does Sup Forums think about black women being the new beauty ideal?

Attached: 1507365305450.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLy1sFEpO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ah6WWbEZUrc
youtube.com/watch?v=RunAX3hi6v0
abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/baltimore-teacher-raising-money-to-take-school-to-see-black-panther
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-ci-youth-to-black-panther-20180313-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5348939/Middle-school-delights-students-Black-Panther-tickets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even normies have to be getting tired of this superhero nonsense.
Can they really get away with 30+ comic book movies annually?

Every single one of those movies are boring as fuck. You see one capeshit, and you've seen them all.

Just another jew scheme but it's better than nigger on white female.

>What does Sup Forums think about black women being the new beauty ideal?

Let them think that it will change anything, we all know when it all comes down to it, white women prefer white men and other females from other races also prefer white men, because we provide and noggers dont.

>love interest in movies
fucking gay

fantastic

Attached: 15099416_1315606101812481_6048462766325366784_n.jpg (1080x1222, 85K)

She is so fucking sexy. I would love to jizz all over her titties and fuck her butt.

>marvel movie does well no matter the cast

STOP THE PRESSES

According to who? Not in my eyes -- we all know beauty is subjective too.

Besides that fuck all these capeshit films. Once you've seen one you've seen them all -- but normies (on the other hand) fucking love them.

> Even normies have to be getting tired of this superhero nonsense.

You'll be surprised how much shit normies will be happy to swallow if they're told how great something is. These superhero movies are literally all the same shit with different characters and normies are totally blind to it because Rotten Tomatoes tells them its the best movie of the year.

The girls they put in these movies are half white because they know pure nogs are disgusting

wrong

Attached: 1520134722512.jpg (1080x1349, 88K)

The panicked backtracking into WMBF is pretty funny t.bh

this
would rather have WMBF portrayed than BMWF portrayed

>nose
>jaw
>forehead
>hair
How'd she end up avoiding the typical black features?

My only gripe is they are not thicc enough.
>Black panther
The love interest, the Dora mijae, the little sister. I wouldn't call them ugly but they were not thicc enough. The sister could have been a trap for all I know.
>Thor
Actually I like this chick a lot she has a great body and ass, I saw it at a party once up close when she stood up
>Spidyman
Again, not thicc enough so what's the point!!
>Gotg
Saldana has a nice body but she's green in this I can't immerese myself I only date white or black chicks
>Deadpool
Domino looks thicc. This is a step in the right direction.

It's funny, and silly.
It's like some sort of joke. Literally the least attractive and least desired group across the board.

Black Panther was all black people, who cares, there wasn't even any explicit sex appeal, boring..

Thor, eh.. she's a mixed, who cares

Spider man, another mix, and a shitty sticc at that

GoTG, again.. mixed, and green

Deadpool 2 - probably my favorite of the bunch, still mixed, and thicc

Who cares, unless they are trying to push this.

It's otherwise conventionally attractive women with slightly tan skin.

Attached: Leslie-Jones-SNL-Brat[1].jpg (942x602, 577K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

>meanwhile bahubali is still the best Bollywood movie to date
When will the real Aryans return?

Attached: Bahubali-first look.jpg (1024x551, 187K)

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that. Studios buy their own tickets to pump sales and the media lies.

Nobody likes niggers, and that's a fact.

Fuck off, Zoe is a goddess

where are your proofs?

Attached: 1521069289043.webm (640x800, 769K)

Stop caring about movies

Attached: Connoisseur-640x420.jpg (640x420, 112K)

Is this the dude who keeps posting black hoes?

That chick in Thor was black? I thought she was Maori or something.

I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THOSE

sigh :(

I'm one of them

Attached: 1512767966811.jpg (1080x1350, 264K)

>that webm

Attached: 1488389731694.jpg (453x604, 47K)

>generic MArvel movie 1
>generic MArvel movie 2
>generic MArvel movie 3
>generic MArvel movie 4
>generic MArvel movie 5

The actress was fine in Thor Ragnarok, it didn't seem excessively forced and the actress wasn't shit so I was fine with it.

The ONLY celebrity I care about.

Attached: ts6b22e3822f11669e794.jpg (650x488, 39K)

Personally, I find black women to be insanely unattractive. It saddens me whenever I see advertisements that push miscegenation upon white people and I know someone somewhere tell for that meme.

Attached: 1518797809224.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Attached: 1519396163548.gif (500x289, 138K)

love it, its my fetish to BLEACH every black woman out there

Attached: 1511140027256.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

You need to reconsider your life choices

Attached: 1521009232851.jpg (500x713, 35K)

your people should've done it hundreds of years ago lol then we wouldn't have the problems we have today

Why have the Jews switched over to WMBF?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeLy1sFEpO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ah6WWbEZUrc
youtube.com/watch?v=RunAX3hi6v0

dunno but i approve

Attached: 1521080811118.jpg (1020x1147, 183K)

Good taste

Attached: 25013690_2091056554447192_8527823042707980288_n.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

ahh the only black goy to get HARVEYD

Thor had no love interest in Ragnarok.
There was zero sexual tension between him and that valkyrie.
And there is no proof black Domino will be Deadpool's love interest.

Yeah I'm ok with it I married one.

Attached: IMG-20180305-WA0002.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

>black women being the new beauty ideal?
Brb I just peed myself.

Attached: Hadash.png (570x355, 208K)

>new beauty ideal because the media pushes it

Men aren't women, we don't find women attractive because the media pushes it. Literally no man would fuck Amy Schumer no matter how many Netflix specials she got.

I didnt notice because im busy being a adult and dont have time to cry about superheros

Hollyjew insists that T'KANGZ is the second-highest grossing film of the Marvel universe, second only to the original Avengers... at a time where everyone is getting burned out on capeshit.

I'd wager an entire bagel on hollyjew accounting.

None of these numbers are real. None of the awards and accomplishments are real. They've successfully created an artificial reality and merged it with this one to obfuscate the divide.

That's the kind of shit that dead wheelchair scientist couldn't comprehend, and that's what happened.

They're not my ideal of beauty.

we only did it to the eastern-Europeans, we never got further than Constantinople senpai

>What does Sup Forums think about black women
i dont

>Black Panther
Superhero movie
>Thor: Ragnarok
Superhero movie
>Spider-man: Homecoming
Superhero movie
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Superhero movie
>Black Panther
Superhero movie
>Deadpool 2 (soon)
Antihero movie

No wonder the west is deteriorating, everyone is watching PG-13 movies, made for children that want to see flashy scenes and a happy ending. You're all fucking sad!

Then tell us, what movies do they watch in the Yakuza's back garden?

>No wonder the west is deteriorating, everyone is watching PG-13 movies, made for children that want to see flashy scenes and a happy ending. You're all fucking sad!
This is from a nation that is currently dying out because its men aren't interested in having sex anymore

Alan Moore called that in his predictive programming.

Most black girls are ugly, but the hot ones are outstanding

Attached: 1513713308269.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

thats why we need to breed them

Attached: 1459063693447.jpg (1280x1280, 141K)

Comics are a Jew scheme in general.

Breed? No. Use them as a slave for eye candy? Yes. The best kind of slavery.

Some call it marriage.

Attached: black skinny dipper.webm (960x540, 1.92M)

If a black or mixed girl is genuinely beautiful, whats the problem?

There's plenty of hideous people out there. Nothing wrong with a little fringe beauty.

Normies bandwagon shit hard. I really don't get how their minds work. They will go see something and say it's great literally because it's popular and for no other reason. I'm not being contrarian here and some things that are popular also happen to be good but most pop culture is pure trash.

>sweden

Thats a handsome mustache

I'm thinking about adopting a nigger baby as a single white father. Do you think I can teach my prospective niglet to be a gentleman?

Attached: chimpsuit.jpg (500x383, 22K)

That's just too much ass. Fucking disgusting

>Breed?
Im talking about breeding out the non-attractive ones, in the early 1900s in Sweden the spouses Myrdal published a book called "Krisen i befolkningsfrågan" which was bascially about eugenics on a societal level and thats what we need to do with the African-Americans

For example we would force steralise gypsies, alcoholics and people who were mentally unhealthy

not an argument

low test, altough im more of a boob-man myself

Attached: 1478980148337.gif (350x545, 1.98M)

Yeah and you jerk off to fucking anime on a daily basis, Takeshi. Shut the fuck up, for Christ's sake.

All you get by colonizing the bodies of niggers is mutts. To really uplift the nigger species, you need to colonize their minds. I think white couples adopting niglets and teaching them to be civilized would be more productive than being an absentee father whenever the she-boon figures out she can just ask the state for gibs.

Attached: 1520347402483.gif (272x210, 1.63M)

Maybe im not clear enough, but when you breed dogs, its not like you have sex with them, you are trying to breed certain kind of characteristics and qualities, thats what im saying we should do
then we take the best looking ones and use them as, what was they called? Bed Wenches?

They possess no desired characteristics.

>low test
I can appreciate a big ass, but there's a point when it becomes too much. Like wtf can you even do with that shit

I too would jizz all over her titties and fuck her butt.

have not watched a single one of these films you mentioned

thats a flat out lie

>small british cock cant handle an ass

Attached: 1459059496553.jpg (750x928, 52K)

Black women will always be the least desired holes on this planet. Id rather fuck a guy before id stick my dick in a sheboon. No way not ever.

You're just interested in breeding whores and sex toys; that's disgusting. Rather, the elegant vision is for the negroid to become akin to a wookiee, a strong loyal pet with a life debt to a white man.

Attached: Tibettan-Mastiff-Dog-Breeders.jpg (855x571, 62K)

t.jew

checked
>You're just interested in breeding whores and sex toys
dont insult these qts

Attached: 1472585776311.jpg (750x750, 72K)

That's a tollywood (telugu, south indian) film

jävla negerälskare.

svart fitta är bättre än någon svensk fitta, tro mig kompis

Attached: 1477566854450.jpg (1024x1016, 161K)

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (671x680, 82K)

They aren't though. It's a meme. Literally every white man I know is turned off by nigresses except maybe Zoe Saldana, who is an extreme exception.

The look exotic first then pretty much the same mass produced incidental nigger same face

also there no shortage of nigger women

Still counts because it was dubbed in Hindi.

Attached: warelephant.jpg (309x163, 12K)

I think that my broke ass nigger infested city (Baltimore) quite literally paid school kids way to go see Black Panther, to hyper inflate the numbers.

abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/baltimore-teacher-raising-money-to-take-school-to-see-black-panther

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-ci-youth-to-black-panther-20180313-story.html

Same with other cities like Atlanta

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5348939/Middle-school-delights-students-Black-Panther-tickets.html