Made in Abyss

Let's discuss value village Mitty. What are your theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJap_lhvpE
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL

Will nanachi ditch everyone for mitty?
Who do you thinks going to violate the nap first?

>Will nanachi ditch everyone for mitty?
If she can get Mitty a new body, it's possible. In that case Mitty will probably join the party.
>Who do you thinks going to violate the nap first?
Either Nanachi or Reg.

Narehate yuri when.

Damn those almost digits.

I have no theory, but I am pretty much certain about some things:

I don't think ancap Mitty is real Mitty. That would be cheap story telling because it would invalidate all the feels invested in Regu mercy-killing Mitty. I think it might just be a part of Mitty that regenerated but without her soul.

Which I hope will lead to the whole souls go to the bottom of the abyss being explained at some point soon.

Also poor Nanachi, he will probably have to go through hell again before the confusion is cleared up.

> Will nanachi ditch everyone for mitty?
I can't really imagine him abandoning Regu and Riko now.
> Who do you thinks going to violate the nap first?
One of the ancaps or Moth.

>I have no theory
>I don't think ancap Mitty is real Mitty
This is a theory. A perfectly reasonable one, and I happen to agree, but still a theory.
>I think it might just be a part of Mitty that regenerated but without her soul.
I think it's an illusion created by someone in the village, or the village itself, one of their elders, or one of the white whistles, to try and extract value from Nanachi somehow.

And
>Nanachi
>he
No. Stop it.

where is the new chapter

it's a fake, the village produces illusionary "treasures" to keep people in it and avoid capital flight.

nanachi plushies when?

nnaaaaa

In 5 nevers, stop asking.

right here user

I dig this hypothesis
Afterall, the ghost dudes seem to be able to convert matter to value. None of the other characters have mentioned such a place

naa

still need that prushkarade mem cut out and maybe even colored
pls someone, i beg you

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJap_lhvpE

It could be a few things

>an imitation meant to trick Nanachi
>Mitty regenerated as a rug again somehow
>Mitty with the fluffy oppai loli narehate body she got in one of Tsukushi extra pages
>it could also not be Mitty at all and Tsukushi is just fucking with us

If it's some kind of imitation, I dunno who would be pulling the strings besides Kajyia in an attempt to take nanachi's body. If it's somehow actually Mitty, I imagine it would have to do with her having so valuable to nanachi that that caused her to show up there.

Chapter 43 in 5 minutes.

108 days since chapter 42.

>ywn play Prushka on a Super Nintendo

nanachi will die in ch43
screencap this

They've had too much fun for too long
somethings bound to happen

winter comiket

>Prushka-rade
Nice

>Reg and Riko go to Comiket
>Nanachi has to go to Kemoket alone

>him

(you)

Not everything you don't like is a shitpost, user.

fuck your gender fluid tumblr garbage, Nanachi is a girl and that's final!

Nanachi's death would be the death of MiA because fans wouldn't put up with it, except if he died in the last few chapters. Lot's of good, likable characters die in final volumes/episodes/books of a series (it's acceptable there if it serves the story well).

this

>he

This has literally nothing to do with the tumblr "concept" of gender.

There's only two genders and Nanachi is male.

guys shh

(what a nice bun)
(op should delete this thread so we don't wake her)

mfw Tsukushi is probably playing Super Mario Galaxy or whatever the newest Super Mario Game is called after Splatoon and we won't get a new Chapter for at least two more months.

Tsukushi is becoming GRRM at this rate.

It has nothing to do with what I like, I am not the one pretending a female character is a male.

you have to believe user
he hasn't put out a delay tweet as far as I know. It's sunday! SUNDAY! probably

No, you are pretending a male character is female.

I am not going to criticize you for liking shota but you have a problem when you start seeing everything as little boys.

it's a blessing, honestly

I want to smush my face into Nanachi's belly.

>an imitation meant to trick Nanachi
That's my guess.
>Mitty regenerated as a rug again somehow
Less likely I think. The only reasonable explanation would be teleportation via the Incinerator, but I don't think that's a really reasonable explanation and has too many holes in it re: the eye that she lost to sparagmos. Plus it would sort of ruin Riko's dream scene.
>Mitty with the fluffy oppai loli narehate body she got in one of Tsukushi extra pages
But how? Also I don't think smell-giraffe would refer to her as "a bundle of curse" if that were the case.
>it could also not be Mitty at all and Tsukushi is just fucking with us
Extremely unlikely given Nanachi's reaction in the OP post. She wouldn't make that face unless it was something that at least looked exactly like her.

nnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fuck off

These Ozen doodles are premium.

you edited the text onto the wrong character

this is now a maruruk and/or ozen thread. Please ensure that the remainder of the posts in this thread pertain to these important characters

Do you think she gets mad if called a granny?

I want to HUG Nanachi!!

>>I don't think ancap Mitty is real Mitty. That would be cheap story telling because it would invalidate all the feels invested in Regu mercy-killing Mitty. I think it might just be a part of Mitty that regenerated but without her soul.
That or drive Nanachi insane, especially if she's being used as a infinite meat locker.
Think about it, she cared for her for years and years, hoping to find a way to release her from her cage of flesh, kept awake at night by the thoughts of what her life will be when you are gone, at the mercy of some creature that eternally bites at her flesh forever and ever and ever, she eventually manage to find someone that can finally let her rest in peace and, when she just had left the nightmares behind what does she sees? The very same nightmare materializing in all it's crudity before her eyes as if the very Abyss did it purely out of spite.

nnaaaaaaaaat on your life

Faputa will probably end up hurting one of the 3 in the village and they will claim muh hurt value, and then Faputa gets ripped to shreds by the hands of the free market

see

Like she could stop anyone

What if it's all an illusion?

Post the one with Riko hugging Reg please

I can't get a boner for this.

Post best moth

I've been listening to the OST like two or three dozen times now and have weeded out songs not suitable for continued (indefinite) listening.

I have ranked the songs by how much I like them. Pic related.

What's your most favourite songs, user?

you underestimate the power of her fuwa smacks. She stopped at just one on reg because she's tsundere as all fuck and didn't want to hurt him, but for some disgusting user like yourself you'd get innumerable fuwa smackers

Unlimited fluffworks on my chest you say?
I'm not into S&M but still sign me the fuck up

whoops

bad end version when.

>implying

please stop enjoying the nancy smackers. You'll get the chompers if you don't

I really don't want (but have to) to bring in the Undertale fandom into this delicate situation but from the thumbnail this looks more like Asriel than Moth.

Why does Reggu have a dick-on-a-stick pointing thing?

>implying I wouldn't enjoy her delicate fangs nibbling all over me

>Why does Reggu have a dick-on-a-stick pointing thing?

kek

inb4 dailymail (I just found it on Google)

>Either Nanachi or Reg.

What if Reg were immune to value balancing?
Being injured by an object like Reg might be considered no different than if you stubbed your toe on a rock.

sekushi fanicha

stop enjoying the bun punishments. This is not a request.

>not liking Riko's theme

>no Rafters.wav
fucking cartridge yourself. It's the comfy nancy zone theme. It's for being comfy and nancy filled.

It's possible that Riko would be held responsible if Reg were considered her property. Or perhaps Faputa would be held responsible since he was initially hers.
That's actually an interesting idea. What if Reg kills someone in the village to protect Riko/Nanachi/Mitty and it ends up putting Riko or Faputa in jeoprady?

>not pictured: reg getting KO as Nanachi's red rocket springs back up and hits him in the face with the force of 1000 Ozens

Riko's nipples were really nice in the manga, I had a strong desire to suck them.

I like this, it explains the apparent peace in a less authoritarian way than the balancing system. It's also easier to explain than one of the residents knowing exactly how to manipulate Nanachi.
>164001981
Someone is trying too hard.
My favorite song is not re-encoded in Opus at 140~kbps.

>avoid capital flight.
>when the village narehates can't leave in the first place

>Nanachi mauling your hand like a puppy

So wait, if Nanachi can sort of read minds to some extent, can she tell that Reg is constantly thinking about raping her?

I think faputas above the law or also "property"

I don't think she is. It's possible tht's the reason she doesn't want to go near the village in the first place.

are you implying she enjoys lewd touchings?

>they start trying to rip Reg's skin off
>surprisingly stretchy and they have no luck
>they notice faputa navel hole
>OwO what's this

>bun willingly touching somebody
nice headcanon

Damn it Tsukushi, stop penetrating bully buttons its gross

>not using Riko's 'papa's rod' face

Someone got the link to the original web comic release site? I can't find it.

Nvm found it:
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/

When I was watching my disgust for bondred was so intense that I didn't notice how sexy his voice is.

Her clit isn't nearly that big.