The NO PANSTU thread

Who are the girls in anime that do NOT wear any panties? The ones who genuinely prefer going commando? Of course, characters who are in universes were panties are a thing.

Canon no-pantsu girls only. Part-timers and "highly probables" allowed. No hentai 'cause that's cheating.

/thread

I'm starting with an obvious one. Lotte Omocha's Touhara Ashuha. This loli made a point of loving panties... to use them for anything but wearing them.

A "higly problable" is Aqua from Konosuba. Either she's wearing the tiniest string panties ever, or she love to feel the breeze under her way too short skirt.

Amazing that NO ONE pointed this out to her so far in the anime.

literally in the name

All of the girls in the Saki series

its good shit, have they mentioned it in the LNs? I don't think they have either tobh.

A "part timer" is Eromanga Sensei's Senju Muramasa. When she's wearing a kimono because "it's tradition".

That's the only 3 girls this OP can think of. Let's hope there's more out there. It will be fun to know about more "no pantsu" girls.

you didn't said what kind of girl

Well, hum.... I guess they do count.
(Awesome series BTW. I do wish for a season 2)

Are you sure? I see pantsu.

What do no-pantsu girls do when it's that time of the month?

how does she keep her toys in if she doesn't have pantsu
Welcome to a new fetish.

Not pantsu, but omutsu.

There is an illustration in volume 1 where she has pantsu.

Tampons.
They have a "mouse tail" at that time.

Aqua pull every fetish strings for me.

Mor from Magi definitely doesn't wear any. The author even pointed it out on the character sheet.

Nymph.

My wife!

Every girl in Saki universe

Can't beleives I forgot about Queen's Blade Nowa.

She have a very well trained anus