Stop gambling you dumb fuck

Stop gambling you dumb fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did he dye his hair?

It was actually a good thing that he kept gambling because now he's rich with 2.4 billion yen motherfucker

Kaiji always pays his debts

He will lose those and you know it.

Did he ever pay that guy's family back from the beam race?

Not until he either dies penny-less or brings Teiai down or both.

Not yet but he very recently mentioned he still owes money to someone.

ya, the son was in the mines.

Gosh was he? I don't remember that. I'll reread that arc.

Wasn't that Sakazaki? He lent Kaiji money at the beginning of part 3.

b-but if he didn't gamble, he wouldn't have made all these friends r-right?

>I really fucking love money
>I love money so fucking much
>I fucking got into Australian Money recently. It's only like 5 mil but holy shit it's great!
>applause
>Shut the fuck up I want more money!
>The crowd roars

God I love the chairman.

zawa ZAWA

NICE TRY AKAGI SHIGERU! COME BACK TO THE MAHJONG TABLE NOW!

I hope Washizu never comes back.

>Oh yeah, Sakazaki..
>get out Kaiji
>no I'm here to return the money you lent, I won 2.4 billion yen you see
How would he react to that?

Disbelief, then trying to weasel extra money out of Kaiji.

Sakazaki already have everything he want, why would he weasel more money from kaiji.
>Yeah, but I still won't let you marry my daughter
>your what?

Who wouldn't want extra money on top of that?

Maybe he would try to get Kaiji to marry Mikoko since he's well-heeled now.

Idk and we will never see
Chang betrayal soon

>the next arc is about Kaiji playing gacha

He do know Kaiji will self-destruct in gambles unless something heavy is on the stake. Reminder Kaiji waste 100k Yen in a single day.

Chang already have 600 million yenm why would he betray kaiji.

Its a pattern in kaiji, he gets betrayed every time
>andou
>endou
>miyoshi
And now chang

delet this

The best Kaiji arc was about fucking pachinko, so I think a gacha arc would be really fun.

The difference is with gacha, there's no way to win.

Say it in front of me and see what happens bitch

Kaiji Blanco

Washizu doesn't need to come back, he was always in our hearts

Fuck you because it makes sense

>our
Speak for yourself.

No! If you read Akagi, then Washizu has already permanently settled into your heart and he will NEVER LEAVE!

>gacha fun ever...

Let me tell you a story; I used line because of my Japanese friends. I got into a stupid line game with a gacha mechanic because of them. I was lucky enough to get a SSR Evangelion character in a gacha draw....it was Mari.

I deleted the game and haven't checked my line messages in over a year

neets have no hope neither future

I never really thought too much about this but there's something about fkmt's paneling back then that feels very awkward.

I want to fuck every FKMT protagonist including Washizu and I'm straight

Looks too western and panels are too small. Compare the beginning of Ten

To the end
more space to breath and the flow feels more natural

Fuck you I was going to post that.
Can Kaiji Blanco defeat the Grande Yakuza?

>including Washizu
No surprise. Washizu is basically a loli that looks like an old man. I'm not even kidding, no old man in fiction has ever freaked out so adorably.

Kaiji Blanco es muy fuerte, pero El Grande Hyodo detenar Super Saiyan Blanco tambien

Que hacer, Kaiji? QUE HACER? QUE HACEEEEEEEER?

This is never getting translated?

I can translate it if you want, I know Spanish. Just give me a moment.

The Tonegawa spinoff, not the retarded DBS meme.

I meant the manga in his post awebao
But thanks for offering

can Kaiji defeat el hermano?

>Long nose
>Actual chin

Cant be done.

It was a joke

How do I learn watching Mahjong?

and a chin chong nip nong to you

I will never understand hyoudoufags and what they see in him. He's gross, he tortures his own subordinates, he fucked over Ichijou and Tonegawa really badly when they probably work 10x harder than him, and he licks wine like a disgusting animal.

What's adorable about Washizu is that you see him struggle a lot and you know he's not going to win. This makes him moe, you know you shouldn't but you feel sorry for him and you want to cheer him on. His henchmen also fucking cry when he tells them to draw an almost-lethal amount of blood from him. I bet even they find him moe and endearing.

He already defeated Jiren without using Blanco. I think he can do it in a fair fight.

What is the most ridiculous metaphor in alll FKMT?

>you feel sorry for him and you want to cheer him on
Again, speak for yourself. The ending was much better when he seemed to have died.

Too easy.

How did you get Japanese friends? School, or did you guys meet online?
>tfw still have babby Japanese skills

best one was already posted by but this was the most memetic one

Looks like you haven't accepted Washizu into your heart yet user

You know I'm right, Washizufag.

Don't fall for the "mahjong is hard" meme, it's not.

To win you need to make 4 triplets (three same or consecutive tiles) and 1 pair (two same tiles). Your hand contains 13 tiles and every turn you draw one tile and discard one. When you only need 1 tile to complete your 4 triplets + 1 pair, it's called Tenpai. At this point you can win when someone else discards the tile you need (Ron) or by drawing the tile you need yourself (Tsumo)

When you're in Tenpai you can call Riichi to lock your hand (you can't change it anymore). It adds value (han) to your hand.
To win big your hand needs many han. You can get han by completing tile patterns you can see in pic related. There are many of them but all the bottom half of the picture is pretty much useless.

Try playing it, it's simpler than it sounds gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html

The ending was better (or complete should I say) when Washizu was dead, but he's still a 10/10 character. FKMT actually made the sadistic old murderer incredibly likeable.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

This isn't about being a Washizufag or not. Washizu is permanently in your heart whether you like it or not. You can reject him if you just get a heart transplant but he will be right back the second you look at any panel from Akagi.

Sure thing, fag.

>want to buy a mahjong set but none of my friends want to learn how to play
Maybe I should just go visit my grandpa whenever he plays some games with his pals

Harada would beat up Washizu

New Akagi chapter when? I want to see him be fishing buddies with Osamu.
I'm a retard and forgot image spoilers.

It's so cute to see him just chilling

fkmt fishing manga when?

Deep-sea fishing in dangerous waters would make a good FKMT manga. Kurosawa should take a job on a boat or something.

Why do you hate Washizu? I get that he overstays his welcome and can be pretty annoying but how come you never liked him at all?

This is true though

>he overstays his welcome
Dude I want more Washizu.

Maybe it's just a case of different tastes, user.

It really is mostly that he overstays his welcome. I'm just fucking sick of hearing about him.

Underrated FKMTs.

Only Ten is underrated, apparently.

If Kaiji never gambled he would be fucked

Washy-zoo is basically a meme character, every panel with him is a reaction image and he has a fuckton of lines you can't forget. Plus Akagi is like the second most popular fkmt series and Washizu mahjong takes up 70% of the entire manga so everyone has an opinion of him. It's pretty much impossible to have a fkmt thread without Washizu. It's unfortunate but what can you do.

Finally learned mahjong this week, solely to understand more FKMT. Haven't won even against bots yetbut this happened while playing on my phone just now:

>no idea what's going on
>just trying to count tiles
>wait
>am i waiting? Am i in motherfucking tenpai?
>holyshit.pls
>i did it
>wait what does riichi mean again
>i guess it couldn't hurt to hit the button
>fuck i just locked in my hand i fucking ruined it
>don't i need thosw fucking yaku thingies? The game always say i don't have them
>wait i have a set of green dragons i think that's one wow
>wait but am i in like furiten or someth-
>fucking ron
>are you proud mom

And then the game froze

>game cheats to destroy user's ron
Sounds like FKMT desu.

Riichi is also a yaku

Fucked the quote

If Kaiji got his shit together and actually tried when his life isn't at stake he wouldn't be so fucked in the first place.

Though I haven't played, I've read enough to agree the difficulty is overrated, but memorizing hands even without the scoring sounds like a big pain.
Do know that Japanese Mahjong is different than Chinese Mahjong, which tends to be much more common outside of Japan.

Memorizing the hands is easy if you don't bother with the bullshit yakuman you'll never see in your life (except maybe Dai Sangen), it's learning how to combine them that takes longer

I want to buy a set too but nobody wants to play in this bumshit town.

I need Tonegawa translations yesterday.

Reading Ten is improving my mahjong, but I'm I mistaken or the Japanese Mahjong (Richi Mahjong) is exponentially more difficult than other variations? And way less common too, so the chance of playing that IRL in the west are non-existant.

would Kaiji ever gamble away his masculinity?

What's this from?

>Loser Kaiji won with Chad Kazuya
>and so with every passing day we're getting closer and closer to that Hyoudou vs Kaiji monopoly game that uses real world companies and businesses as properties

G E T
F U C K I N G
H Y P E

Wow, that could be a thing, and it's genius.

It's ovious it will be a 5D chess game with real human pawns.

>Tfw it's going to end someday.

All good things will eventually come to an end. Accept it, user.

Has the next part started in Japan?