Wall or DACA?

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/14/washpo-trump-seeks-border-wall-funds-for-daca-amnesty-swap/

If you HAD to choose between getting the wall and deporting all Dreamers, which would you pick?

Attached: border-wall-trump.jpg (2048x1279, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBm3FaDQ2aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

False dichotomy. There is no need to even allow DACA because Trump gave congress 6 months to come up with a plan and they didn't do shit. The wall is going up and the kikes can't say anything to stop it. On top of that Trump is going to send the marines into CA and they are going to remove the public officials from office.

false dilemma fallacy.
Enforce the law. Deport them all.
Put a $1000 bounty on the head of each and every illegal alien, and I'll make a business out of cleaning up the alien problem.

Attached: why not both.jpg (342x182, 9K)

what the fuck do they think they gonna do when they get to the plates of metal above them? lol stupid beaners

I admire your sand. With that attitude, maybe we will get both.

I'd honestly rather have Wall though. Delaying 4 million dreamers who are already here sucks, but it's no change, whereas the wall puts a turniquet on future illegal immigration.

And it's just a delay. When the 3 year extension is up, we'll have Wall, and we can just deport them then.

They have Mexican jumping beans in their pockets user. They're saving them for the top.

Also checked

I rather have a wall too, but what's going on with all these Israeli dreamers?

Attached: 1512355420271.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

fucking idiots

Attached: black-desktop-background-temp.jpg (1920x1200, 374K)

Deport the dreamers. Send the message that your sob story wont make you safe.

Attached: Gotalight.png (452x712, 380K)

No point in deporting all "Dreamers" if they can just cross the boarder again, that's what the wall's for.
That said, why not both?

First I've heard of it. Figures, though: can't let one drop of the goyim's compassion go to waste

Not if we keep losing elections like last night. Trump will be booted before you know it.

Deport all illegals, then build the wall 10 feet higher.

ALL illegals deported (jews, chinks, niggers, spics, euros)

Wrong. You're still forgetting about the 18000 indictments retard

Wall is a permanent physical statement. DACA action is temporary, one-time action. Should be clear

C) Kill them all

If Trump grants the border hoppers amnesty, I will do everything in my power to remove him office using any means necessary. You get me, FBI/NSA/CIA kike trash?

mexicans, unlike niggers, have that sweet spot of double digit IQ, where they arent so stupid that they abort and kill themselves off in droves to stop their birthrates from increasing, yet arent smart enough to stop shitting out kids like cockroaches

neither of these options will do anything but slow our eventual extinction to them

every single last nonwhite needs to get out of western countries or have some of their rights or privileges revoked, or all we are doing is slowing our own extinction

Simple, government pays for the wall and lets citizens hunt down dreamers without legal ramifications. Put out an official list and say they're free game for armed citizens to murder.

Then when they realize they need to leave the country because they're gonna fucking die if they stay, fast-track them across the border when they arrive at a border crossing.

Abolish DACA, build the wall higher

Attached: DX99pMtWAAA28KE.jpg (1227x669, 193K)

right.Losing house seats isnt a good thing,bucko.

and when are those going to drop? better be in time.

Tired of winning?
Its getting better. Invest your bitcoins in the Trump campain 2020 and get paid back as soon the mining Contract pays out.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

Winning

Attached: 1520536673001.jpg (1182x662, 83K)

Dreamers. Then we can make new rule we kill anyone we catch crossing the border. Fear is the best wall.

Attached: 1451740352404.jpg (538x502, 276K)

Both, and that's just the start. There's no reason we can't have it all.

Good idea. You can't murder someone who dosnt exist. Illegals should have no protections under the law.

BOTH dreamers aren't citizens if you were not born in the us and didn't get a citizenship then you should be deported and to make sure your gone for good well put a wall on the border

Wall you have to plug the leak before bailing or your just wasting your energy

Attached: Capture.jpg (403x349, 27K)

I don't get it, if mexicans are desperate to flee into the USA, why doesn't the USA just build a bunch of border towns on the mexico side using mexican workers and run it like the USA, what's mexico going to do about it?

mexico can't continue being a basketcase forever
mexicans aren't even dumb, just badly managed
someone's going to have to teach them how to run a functioning country

use drones and turrets to secure the border instead of a wall to save money

Wall, mines, big fucking drag ass dunes and drones - armed.

>yfw the dreamers are Obama's Scott's Tots

Attached: mr-scott.jpg (232x134, 11K)

Sorry but they really are dumb. Not enough white genes and the ones they have came from shitty spain.

smart enough to be good construction workers, they can build their own mini USA on their side

take all the mexican intellectuals and put them in charge of the country where they are needed

the wall because the dreamer will commit a crime and be deported soon after

They're technically foreign invaders. You're just doing your community and country a public service.

>mexican academic

Attached: 119-bart-vs-australia.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Kill all the spics, dreamers or no, and build the wall from their corpses

Deport

Attached: 1485733195845.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Both. Build wall and deport em all.

dreamers/daca out.

here is a vid of a sex worker that has life so tough in nyc but wont go back to honduras to help her family because she doesnt think she could assimilate back into her culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBm3FaDQ2aM

just take their country, its not like they're using it anyway, imagine if you could push mexico into south america, then you can just build a tiny wall across costa rica or something and it's done

what does mexico make anyway?
just grows corn for tacos and what else?

Are those adidas i see on the left mexican
very cheeki breeki comrade

first posts best posts

Now you're talking. I've been thinking this too. We could turn Mexico into a giant Florida/California WHITE resort state.

Deportation. The wall is a useful tool, but it's useless if you allow people to stay here if they manage to get in anyways.

How the fuck do they climb that final part?
Also stop being a dumb nigger, it's useless to have a wall if you will allow millions of spics to stay in your country legally. Don't forget they will each shit out 10 children

could probably toss a rope over it, tie it off to itself and you're good to go.

>whereas the wall puts a turniquet on future illegal immigration.
because planes don't exist?

A wall is nothing more than a physical and psychological deterrent. If we build a wall and use motion sensors along with border patrol agents to actually stop illegal immigration, then that's what I would prefer. Only a few hundred thousand people qualify for DACA and won't matter much either way, but with actual border security, we could keep millions and millions of people from coming across the border.

Treat it like the anti gun assholes would. Go for getting rid of DACA now. Then come back for the wall and everything else later. Get as much as you can get and come back for the rest as soon as your enemy gives you something. We need to start acting like the kikes do when it comes to our own self interests.

Attached: 1518525890641.png (901x853, 373K)

Just shoot them ffs

This so fucking hard.

this is what I don't understand about trump's desire for a see through wall, it makes it easier to climb, looks uglier and costs more
just use drones or cameras if you want to see them from above

And the irish! Don't forget the Irish.

I would rather spend the money on right wing death squads to hire and arm more ice agents.

>Dreamers
The simple fact they're called dreamers is already a defeat.

Wall

both you jewish faggot

Were getting pozzed so hard.

Well this thread is made by a lefty thinktank, so. yeah.

Hmmm. So instead of heroin, we shove magnets up their ass and then they will stick to the wall.

It’s about all the free shit, not jobs.

Wall, its something to fire bomb, and will help economy as it gives people jobs, while deporting dreamers will hurt the economy

Electrify :) the:) wall:)

Attached: border wall defeated.png (470x896, 24K)

If you're talking about 100% cannot be sabotaged completion of either then it's obviously the wall since it will keep standing for a long time and as we know with even retard level Mexicans deporting is merely temporary until they get an Uber across the border again

>honest
>undocumented

hola amigos

Attached: 1507671651894.png (595x494, 141K)

Attached: 1492078165294.jpg (2141x1101, 558K)

>wall
wall
a
l
l

Attached: 1519613184666.png (600x610, 484K)

>the american side

Neither

do they send operators over there?