Liberia is no longer a black ethno-state

The cornerstone of black culture -- Liberia -- will now permit other ethnicities. How long until the white immigrants ruin this glorious, immaculate country? RIP Liberia

Source: breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/14/liberia-considers-allowing-non-blacks-become-citizens/

Attached: Capture.png (646x458, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo#t=13m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck would emigrate there in the first place?

The Boers

DOn'T DO IT LIBERIA

Attached: 1489262092168.jpg (364x364, 10K)

A literal garbage patch. Look up city known as Five Point.

Interesting. Thank you.

Behold, the independent negro! The liberated, sliding, gliding negro. A force to be reckoned with.

Attached: West-Point-Beach-Monrovia-Liberia.jpg (1000x625, 369K)

What self preserving white would want to live in that utter shithole?

Attached: how did i get here.png (405x300, 251K)

Someone post the state flags please

Holy shit, the country is divided into states represented by shitty mspaint doodles.
Thank you for this, you made my day.

Attached: images (1).jpg (362x406, 33K)

fishing for South African farmers are we?

That's the line to go see black panther.

Wakanda is allowing the lesser races in?

Top kek

Rich white run corporations looking to buy their own ancap soveriegn country.

>white separatists play ball and join and take over liberia in a pseudo apartheid state
>whites commence reverse cultural enrichment and actual enrich Liberia into a 1st world redpilled nation of whites and some redpilled blacks
>commence the anti zionist push across the rest of Africa in conjunction with other redpill revolutions across the world

Holy shit I've been waiting for this all my life

Lol @ "allow".
>Yeah, you white people can come in. You can build up our infrastructure and pay taxes for our welfare while you're at it.

>tfw you realize whites make things better

Attached: 1519958385455.gif (640x480, 1.55M)

Many jews will take this opportunity

Seems like a fitting place for ancapistan

You forgot the part where everyone running the project gets assassinated like Gaddafi

>the flag in the center
What even is it supposed to be fucking lmao

The sad truth
The carpet bagers return
Except now their going after the people they claim to have wanted to help

Attached: 1519450167757.png (650x650, 13K)

Finally, my dream can come true.

To be fair, the green cross isn't terrible
Canada has two provinces with respectable flags and the rest are hot garbage

LIBERIA NOOOOO!

Bottom left is the whitest state

Shut up, let them get fucked by niggers and muzzies.

Either a wooden slide across a river or a wooden plank resting on a post while a some runoff from a garden hose flows beneath it

Are you guys gonna go there and start a cartel?

Immigrating to Liberia..

There is the Dutch, Haiti and green Finland and the Laydyboy one.

Mexicans probably own half that lawless shithole already.
You should go i've heard they make a mean macaco sopa.

Looks like someone needs to be reminded

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png (2000x1250, 103K)

>white people come in
>turn this shithole into a paradise
>WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

We can sell that there now that Liberia will become enriched and multicultural.
Ma, can't wait to see all the diversity and wealth in that country.
You beaners should join, start a joint, shoot some niggers in a drug war n shiet.

Blacks currently in white countries and Jews, hopefully. They can work their godly economic magic over there, since they believe all goyim are equal.

It's probably to welcome their Chinese overlords who are buying Africa piece by piece.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH SOCIETY! WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE STAY WHERE THEY BELONG?!?!?!

DEY DUN TOOK AWAY OUR POOPOO BEACHES N MOVED ALL AY TRASH AROUN FUKI WHIYTE PEEPO

I CANT WAIT TO CULTURALLY ENRICH SOME NIGRESS PUSSY.

Allow non-blacks to immigrate and become citizens. No one immigrates or wants Liberian citizenship. Blacks BTFO.

They could always take it back, like the Alt Black in Zimbabwe.

Attached: 741A7562-63EB-4033-9092-BBCDD2CFC285.jpg (1024x396, 59K)

Sounds like they want some of that sweet white money and work ethic

>Who the fuck would emigrate there in the first place?
Chinese companies

HERE I COME!! TIME TO GET ME SOME WIMMINS

The one in the middle is the best

....fuck. why do non-blacks want to be around blacks so much?

This, the chinks arent afraid of anything

The whites would make that place an amazing independent state, but then get blamed for the problems that have existed there for decades

I found Conan you sneaky bastard

Attached: spiral.jpg (640x640, 55K)

But then they will never become Wakanda

No one would want to become a citizen of a nigger country.

>Liberia -- will now permit other ethnicities.

That's like me declaring that I will now permit Ivanka Trump to ride my dick. It's meaningless because it will never happen.

Chinks

Nice handle, you cocksucking faggot. no one gives a shit about the most niggery country that's ever nigged. I hope it gets nuked along with the rest of Africa

Attached: 1519544059600.jpg (479x464, 41K)

Are they trying to entice the Boers there?

I recall watching a travel documentary on Liberia. The host said he wanted to leave the moment he got off the plane. People harassing him for money, human waste littering the beaches etc.

So... Hans and Franz go to Liberia and make Ficken Ficken und töten?

4th Reich incoming!

Attached: 22285387_5e3dc45a2f_o.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

>human waste littering the beaches etc.
Well yeah, who else would be there?

Yep, they will move in groups, to create pockets of themselves and build up companies.

Niggers are a blight.

LETS TAKE OVER. NIGGERS HAVE FUCKED OUR COUNTRIES LETS GO FUCKING TAKE OVER WE USE LIBERIA AS A BEACH HEAD TO TAKE OVER AFRICA.

That's actually not a bad idea. It'll be like the Texas revolution.

We can build up the numbers and conquer the rest of Africa

they need some Auschwitz style camps

But then no can get the diamonds and gold and slaves and shiet

says the pajeet

No condoms, just bleach and some guns.

Whoa, so this is Wakanda

They need them, they would actually be thankful
They are poor as fuck, crime ridden as fuck, and the UN regularly rapes their women
They just want help

What non-black is wanting to move to a nigger infested country like Liberia?

Attached: 3455634534534.jpg (736x1108, 98K)

Guys lets move to Liberia in mass numbers then vote nogs out of power.

and some AIDS :)

Attached: 374685763874658734.jpg (800x800, 170K)

You can teach them the proper squatting techniques

Attached: 1520554237661s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

Europeans fleeing their self-created shitholes

>self created

Are you implying that the Jews aren't responsible?

They're most likely already there

Guys... this is our chance at a white ethnostate. We start sneaking in, becoming citizens, buy arms from Libya, create an army, push all the niggers into the shark infested waters.

Jews can only do so much. At some point the non-Jews pick up and carryout the agenda.

>Fleeing to Liberia

That would be like fleeing to america. Two black nations

Malians, people from Côte d'Ivoire, Americans, black sfrom the UK and lebanese people, plus more recently chinese and maybe refugees from africa

With decades of brainwashing

Jews are solely responsible

Well wyaite boi beggars can't be choosers.

See the man who ruined Liberia, Sup Forums

The country was ruled just fine and was stable until them, when it was controlled by americo-liberians, a dominant minority not unlike afrikaners, then it went to shit

Attached: Samuel_Kanyon_Doe_-_Liberian[1].jpg (553x758, 406K)

HAHAHAHA who the fuck wants to live in liberia man. This is why niggers don't have immigration problems, nobody wants to fucking live next to them except for themselves. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Just go watch this documentary cannibal warlords of liberia. Just 18 minutes in you realize already that niggers know they are animals, aswell as they also know that we're not. 70% of the women have been raped in liberia, please tell me about rape culture lefties, you don't have the fucking guts to realize that niggers and others are far far more inclined to rape murder etc. than white people. These people are completely helpless without someone else innovating and sharing technology and know how with them. You could leave niggers alone for half a million years and they still wouldn'tve developed a modern civilization equivalent of ours. It's the best they can do. And it's fucking terrifying that society is going to gradually collapse due to people like that in some areas. The more you know and learn about niggers, the more you realize that pic related was right all along! Eventhough it ofcourse was very unkindly said.

Attached: arabs_on_africans.png (1038x549, 56K)

WE

and its beautiful

BASED GEORGE WEAH

Look Wakanda!

Attached: LiberiaWakanda.jpg (900x600, 137K)

50 bucks to get a cannibal war lord out of prison. If we can get a coastal seaport/gated community up we could probably do well.

jews

I wonder if conan reckons liberia qualifies as a shithole. Or is that still too mean to say, eventhough it's objectively true? They even take a shit on the pristine beaches there, just littered with fucking nigger poo. Don't even have the common sense to bury it, i guess they expect someone else is going to do it for them.

Attached: conan_haiti.png (500x542, 127K)

Is there a single country in the world that Jews don't live in? north Korea maybe?

Huge pile of garbage directly on the pristine beach sand, a few steps from the water. Niggers...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo#t=13m10s here's the part of the documentary where they show the feces and garbage laying on top of the sand, you can tell it probably was otherwise a pristine beach and nice sand. Till niggers started shitting it up. The excuse? That they have no toilets. Yeah that's right, that's the excuse. Couldn't you atleast fucking dig a hole you stupid niggers? And not do it on the beach!

Attached: not_taking_care_of_the_community.png (855x482, 586K)