Here is what will happen

Caulifla and Kale will fuse with a new technique.

Goku and Vegeta will end up learning it.

Goku and Vegeta will fuse and defeat Jiren.

the technique that kale and cauliflower use will be something embarrassing like a kiss so goku and vegeta never use it

>SSGSS Vegito from U7 fuses with SS4 Gogeta from U7-B to form SSGSS4 Gogito
>SS3 Goku Ultra Instinct and Gohan Blanco from U7-C fuse into SS3 Kuhan Ultra Instinct Blanco
>SSGSS4 Gogito and SS3 Kuhan Ultra Instinct Blanco fuse, forming SSGSS5 Kuhito Ultra Instinct Blanco

Could SSGSS4 Kuhito Blanco defeat El Grande Padre, Merged Shaggy Ultra Instinct absorbed, and Hermiren Mint?

Goku and Vegeta have only ever fused against opponents who were fused themselves, Buuhan and Zamasu + black. I doubt they'll ever agree to fuse against an unfused opponent.

He/she really think that Gogeta, Vegito or Kafla will be enough to defeat Jiren...

Janemba wasn't fused, but I guess Omega Shenron was.

>Caulifla and Kale will fuse with a new technique.
>Goku and Vegeta will end up learning it.
>Goku and Vegeta will fuse and defeat Jiren.
Fine with me.

>she
Since when has this ever been the case

>she

I know there's a few fem-anons here on Sup Forums but i seriously doubt any watch this shit

>something embarrassing like a kiss so goku and vegeta never use it

holy shit you just reminded me that Goku brought up how he never kissed Chichi before.

so Goku kissing Vegeta would mean shit for him since he has never kissed anyone.

Después de que Gohan alcanzara un nuevo nivel y se convirtiera en Gohan Calvo, finalmente logró vencer a El Grande Padre de una vez por todas y salvar al multiverso. Sin embargo, poco después de hacerlo, aparece un extraño en el campo de batalla. Es el hermano de Jiren, El Hermano, cuyo poder sobrepasa a Jirens. El Hermano fue entrenado personalmente por la Regla de Todos para reemplazarlo, un hecho que a El Grande Padre le molestaba, razón por la cual mató a la Regla de Todos mientras El Hermano estaba fuera. El Hermano es un prodigio del planeta mexicano que rápidamente superó a la Regla de Todos e incluso a El Grande Padre durante su entrenamiento. Afortunadamente, El Hermano no es malo, sin embargo está molesto porque Gohan derrotó a su hermano Jiren. Por lo tanto, desafía a los Lutadores Z a otro torneo: el Torneo de los Hermanos. En él veremos aparecer al hermano de Hit, Hit de Rojo, y a muchos otros hermanos que regresan con nuevas formas. Jiren revelará una nueva forma que recibió después de convertirse en El Dios de la Destrucción y ser entrenado por El Hermano: Jiren Negro. Con esto, intentará desafiar a Gohan. Gohan se dio cuenta de que, aunque Calvo es muy poderoso, agota su poder demasiado rápido. Sin embargo, eventualmente descubrirá que en realidad hay un potencial sin explotar en la forma Blanco. Eventualmente alcanzará el dominio sobre la forma Blanco.

Yep, Vegeta will have to teach him. He is Sensei, after all.

what if they fused their fusions?

I expect Piccolo to fuse with the namekians and taking out Dyspo while Vegeta takes on Toppo.

Gohan and Goku fusing was hinted in the last ending.

>inb4 Piccolo staying like that forever

Whis can just revert the fusion with his mumbo jumbo time magic.

>2 kids
>no kissing

3 minute rule.

Piccolo can just expel them like Kami did to piccolo.

Wait, what if Goku fucked Kafla? Which one would get pregnant?

Gogeta + Kelfla = Gokeflata

thats fucking retarded.

Jiren is clearly cheating somehow. It's like he's the God of Destruction and the clown is just pretending to be. They'll just have to figure out the trick or attain some sort of God-tier ability.

PROOF?

youre fucking retarded

narrative convention dictates that it would be twins, and when the fusion ends they get one kid each