Autists Unite

Pol its been a while since we collectively pissed people off!

What can we do to piss of the liberal leftists everywhere

Attached: Spider Swastica.jpg (500x500, 33K)

It's okay to be white redux? See if they fall for it again.
Go on a mass shooting?

piss off the correct people instead of the easy retards

Attached: StopTheChop.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

we should divide and conquer. women rights vs trans. gays vs islam. blacks vs antifa. everyone against jews.

Attached: Kekistan.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I feel like I'm doing it just by existing at this point.

Bumping. We need a good Sup Forums shitpost for 2018.

Attached: 7CF35CAA-5A91-4AD7-AF25-1F4AEBECA222-10490-000015CCDCE189E7.jpg (1200x923, 80K)

Let's go raid /LGBT/

Send memefags back to reddut in all fields

Listen, Leaf. Your quote on quote correct people have made your country the laughing stock of North America, mostly because of your incompetent Prime Minister. Enjoy having the "wrong" people as your next Prime Minister. By the way, you just wasted your life with my bait. I fucking got you, but did you get me? That's the real question!

lets make the nork prison camp survivors
the new jews.. like the whole world feels obligated to send them $20 a month for food, blankets, and medicine during hannukah and christmas, for surviving years in the prison camps and being liberated...
the 6 million norks. bless them.

Tired of winning?
Its getting better. Invest your bitcoins in the Trump campain 2020 and get paid back as soon the mining Contract pays out.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

Winning

Attached: 1521056780368m.jpg (1024x770, 81K)

You can fuck off back to plebbit for starters, you fagistani cocksucking nigger

Attached: 1504309221877.jpg (497x427, 29K)

WE should do that slowly.

Seems to me and the world that you have more tumors in your government than any other like AIPAC, ADL, SPLC to name the big three. But hold on, since you give me this smarmy bullshit allow me to pinch a loaf in your eyes.
Since 1783 your country was owned by the British crown in the Crown Temple States incorporation. Then in 1908 the same people you mock as being our assholes that fucked up everything fucked you guys over with income tax too and it was never ratified so you don't even have to pay, and you still do willingly. But wait, there's more, you're well aware of the 1913 Federal Reserve Act that made WashDC a city state and an incorporation called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Then there's the 1945 National Security Act which created the CIA from the OSI. And finally the Patriot Act of 2001.
There you go honey boo boo, wipe that shit off your face

Shall we cause a bit of "Tension" in the respective Reddit communities? Cause a bit of a culture war?

Attached: Blyat.png (480x480, 255K)

>Jews

I think you mean the "1%"

Attached: i'm in.jpg (600x300, 17K)

We should invade /ptg/ or the donald.

I personally think we should build the meme that all of the stuff that is being leveled against Russia (election interference, etc) is actually a false flag by China to distract the west, gain prominence on the world stage, and destroy a key rival on their border. If we want to really make a splash we have to capture a narrative, and the Russia antagonism and Chinese supremacy fears are big enough in the world's psyche for this to actually gain traction and, in the best scenario, be picked up by the shitposting Russians to actually draw a denial from Beijing.
If it became enough of a topic Trump would totally at least pay minor lip service to it and that would be enough, plus it would be enough of a possibility that the US IC would at least take a hard look at it. All the while tensions would build between Russia and China and we could divide the region of who would the West's main enemies in a world war or if North Korea needed to be dealt with.

Attached: think deeper.jpg (704x396, 31K)

This is already happening.
See: #AllahUs

wrong way

Attached: spidey.jpg (500x500, 209K)

Keeping this

>smarmy
I know I can be excessive at times, hell even obsessive. Both our governments are be corrupt, belligerant, strident monsters. I wrote a whole two and a half paragraphs, but apparently my whole fucking house hates me with a passion (or the government did it because I was typing about the horrible things both the American and Canadian government does that similar, or both do just flat out) and made the whole fucking reCAPTCHA mysteriously disappear.

>are be
I swear I wrote can be. I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore.

Open Borders for Israel.

(But serious, this time.)

Kekk

Sup Forums KEKISTANIS UNITE. THE POWER OF AUTISM WILL OVERCOME ANY POLITICAL POWER! REEEEEEEK

Muslims versus antifa because of the Kurds n shit.

Attached: E6035819-16A4-4804-A082-3E8DDAF9479B.jpg (750x540, 310K)

Let's suggest a (fake) law to ban registered Democrats from owning guns. Confiscation, you name it. Register as a Dem, can't own for the next 5 years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How aboiut we do something similar too the "It's okay too be white" posters of last year, or the failed "Korean flu" campaign a while back

Attached: 1515291282108.jpg (400x257, 20K)