Oasis is an MKULTRA pysop

Remember after than one terrorist attack last year when a crowd of people (((spontaneously))) broke into Oasis' "Don't Look Back in Anger". No fucking way in hell that a bunch of strangers would start singing some semi-obscure track from fucking Oasis. Those dudes were nothing but a one half-hit wonder at best.

I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life, and didn't even realize that they were the Wonderwall meme band until recently. I literally had to look them up and still was unfamiliar with them. Yet people on Sup Forums (aka psyop shills) act like they were supposedly incredibly popular and super well-known back in the day. Apparently they were supposed to have had success even in America, yet I never even knew they existed outside of Wonderwall until that event. I even checked out the Wonderwall video too and there was blatant MKULTRA imagery in it.

I did more digging and found out they were literally spawned by Tony Blair who worked with George Bush on numerous false flag terrorist operations including 9/11 and 7/7. What's more, other people have come out on record saying that this band and others like them had falsified critical acclaim and inflated sales/reputation in order to brainwash the masses. One former member of these youth "bands" (aka political brands) came out and said it was a government conspiracy a few years ago. They're also affiliated with the members of U2 and Coldplay, Bono and Chris Martin are known globalists.

Absolutely astonishing...

Attached: 01.jpg (1698x1516, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/03/kevin-shields-britpop-pushed-by-government
youtube.com/watch?v=QprzMD6Xevk
youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqYMRcnLU0o
youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0
youtube.com/watch?v=ii6kJaGiRaI
youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm54XyLwBAk
youtube.com/watch?v=30OSiuK92cM
youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY
youtube.com/watch?v=2EvNBfhqbzI
youtube.com/watch?v=NzpexG_9N1Y
youtu.be/Clxtg2pFTQM
youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Shields#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oasis wasn't that popular in the states but very popular in england retard

theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/03/kevin-shields-britpop-pushed-by-government

No lad they were fucking massive in the UK in the mid 90’s.
And much like the Beetles no doubt are some Tavistock tier bullshit

>everyone simultaneously sharting in mart means mkultra
>shart in mart isnt popular here so it must be mk ultra

Every single kid in my middle school class had that album. They mentioned getting high or something and everybody wanted to be cool.

CAN WE NOT AGREE
THAT OASIS IS THE GREATEST BRITISH BAND SINCE THE BEATLES?
PRIME MINISTAH!

Oasis is good fuck you faggot

They were actually pretty popular in America at their peak. Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova, and Don't Look Back in Anger were all over rock and top 40 stations and MTV in '96 and '97. They were big enough to be playing arenas at that point.

They fell off hard after that though, mainly just becoming a running joke for late night talk show hosts or being parodied and shit but even like a decade after their last US hit they could still sell out Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl because they had a decent sized cult fanbase that stuck with them to the end.

>I'd never even heard that song before in my life

well that's because you're a pleb

>obscure
>Oasis
>England
You are a fucking literal retard, dude. Seriously and legit fucking kill yourself.

That's not exactly uncommon. Most famous US "musicians" usually have a dad in a three letter.

Oasis is from Manchester, where the attack happened

I couldn't even finish the song, maybe 30 seconds in and had to close it, god that was terrible. Faggots. Yeahahhrfhwehwuhejfdhdfjheuhe

stfu.

Vinny pls

>they were supposedly incredibly popular and super well-known back in the day.

They were. Fucking hell did you do any research whatsoever?

95% of Americans are so bad at geography they don't even know what Manchester is.

it blasted on the radio everyday for years, op is right, no one liked that garbage

Attached: 1520979798816.jpg (964x929, 191K)

the amount of retarded communist shitposting being done today is off the fucking charts
>itt prime example

Are you trying to bait me? Or actually retarded?

post this on Sup Forums. I fucking dare you. But along with not having a brain, you also don't have balls.

Not popular on the billboard pop chart maybe (which hardly any real people listen to other than teenage girls and minorities).

I have not looked but I am guessing they had to be in the top 10 on the rock charts back then remembering the significant airplay even in the NYC region in the 90s. They are still played to this day on classic rock stations.

I am surprised to find people much younger are big fans since they had to be little kids at the time it came out.

I'm pretty convinced by now that all of Sub Pop and alternative music is a psyop to feminize men.

Attached: Cu6WKHcVIAAvRgg_original.jpg (750x948, 117K)

They were mostly popular on rock stations but had several pop radio/hot 100 airplay hits. They didn't chart on the Hot 100 except maybe once or twice because you couldn't buy their singles in the US and therefore the songs were considered ineligible.

Oasis was fucking huge in America in the late 90s. Billed as the new Beatles.

Even this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QprzMD6Xevk

The album in OP's pic is an extremely well known mainstream albums of the 90s and everyone knew Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova. Don't Look Back in Anger was also very popular and had a music video. Has 63+ million views on YouTube. Album sold 4+ million in the US. 4.7 million in the UK. Millions elsewhere. Not exactly obscure. Go listen to Tekashi69 or whatever the fuck is popping off these days
youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8

Attached: 69wojak.jpg (700x700, 63K)

you fucking imbecile
>i'm 28 and what is this?

Attached: david-mitchell-laughing.gif (419x277, 1.19M)

Masterplan is a awesome song desu

Subpop MK Monarch programming
>youtube.com/watch?v=jqYMRcnLU0o

Super Kek

>I'm 28
That explains it

Old fag, can confirm they were popular in the US. Prefer Definitely Maybe myself

Everyone in Britain knows who the Gallagher brothers are. Just because they didn’t make it across the pond doesn’t mean they’re obscure, you Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0

Attached: 99208EA2-597B-4846-A2F0-F4CDB3825F34.jpg (1368x912, 147K)

Old fag here. Oasis was definitely "big" in the 90s, but even as a teenager in this era, I felt like they were being "pushed" way too hard by virtually every media outlet.

MTV was constantly pushing their shit, they were all over radio, and every record store you went to was plastered with their stupid posters. I distinctly remember MTV calling them the next Beatles even though they had like 2 "hits." But those were the days when the big media companies had an iron grip on what you saw. I'm not saying I'm some genius, but even as a kid I saw it as manipulation and it stunk to high hell to me.

So in sum, I think they were "big," but only because they were pushed so hard. In today's world they would be lucky to make it as an indie band with a small following. That doesn't discredit your theory though since they were still big media darlings. So maybe a little column a and a little column b here.

Ok but then why did they put out noise and punk shit too???

pic related
obscure band oasis playing a low key,intimate gig

Attached: knebworth site.jpg (700x350, 87K)

Another One

>youtube.com/watch?v=ii6kJaGiRaI

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 4.40.30 PM.png (1864x1188, 2.99M)

19 and never heard of them.

That guys a right twat, wanders round like hes carrying carpets with that shitty attitude.
Cunt.

>Absolutely astonishing...
Is it?

Attached: moby.png (638x573, 460K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
is this subliminal

Where in the fuck have you been living? Under a rock? Under a rock on Mars? Is this a troll thread?

Oasis is probably more popular in the UK than the US, but it's still a pretty popular band in the US.

Honestly the best song to me on the album was the title track and nobody really gives a fuck about it. Though it might be my favorite because Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova got so played out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm54XyLwBAk
>ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE MADE
>WHEN YOU'RE CHAINED TO THE MIRROR AND THE RAZOR BLADE
>TODAY'S THE DAY THAT ALL THE WORLD WILL SEE
>ANOTHER SUNNY AFTERNOON
>WALKIN' TO THE SOUND OF MY FAVORITE TUNE
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS WHAT IT DOESN'T KNOW TOO SOON

Attached: 0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg (472x461, 27K)

Gen Z normies here are obsessed with Oasis and LG. How can you not have at least heard of them? I’m 18 and all of my peers are constantly looking forward to Liam Gallacher’s next gigs.

Speak for yourself.

They were not big in the US, but they were a good band. They have a bunch of good songs.

I like his music, but he is a smack head prick.

youtube.com/watch?v=30OSiuK92cM

grew up in the midwest. the songs "wonderwall" and "champagne supernova" were giant hits when i was in 6th grade... like nearly constant radio play.

i vaguely remember the story around them being that they were giant assholes and cokeheads.

>terrorist attack in Manchester
>afterwards a group of Mancunians starts singing a popular song by arguably the most famous band from Manchester
>IT'S MKULTRA LMAO
fucking retard

Don't know, might just be a Scottish thing.

That’s because you have no friends and never had to endure a lame as sing along. It’s pretty much a standard.

Fuck you I’m a Jew and this with the mission impossible sound track were my first two cd’s. took me a minute to figure out what the title track was about but i got there.

>I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life,

Because you were five years old when it was popular you stupid faggot.

Oasis was huge in the 90s. Second British invasion so to speak. They were on every radio stations regular rotation.

They were huge in the US in the 90s. For whatever reason I never listen to them now. But they were absolutely huge. Sort of like Pearl Jam. I also don't listen to Pearl Jam either. It's very 90s thing.

Fuck fuckin o-fukkin-asis
W A N K E R C U N T S

FUKKIN

this is now a 1996 radio pop thread
youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

>semi-obscure track from fucking Oasis
you sir are a simpleton. That song was fucking huge in the UK and is known by pretty much everyone and their gran!

One of the Ghalager brothers stated in an interview that he was disgusted that "Don't look back in anger" was being used after the Manchester attack and said people should be very fucking angry.

>I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life

you didn't have MTV in the mid 90s then, when they actually played music. they were part of a british pop rock invasion to counter american 'grunge'

Oasis, blur etc etc was all a case of 'Cool Britania' (britpop) being pushed by MI5 in reality, Kevin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EvNBfhqbzI

UH OH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 03.09.14.png (2236x968, 1.16M)

based straya cunt

OK alright I was wrong I guess.

But here's another thing. I (along with millions of other Americans) watched the VMA awards in 1996 and I don't remember Oasis being there at all, much less playing this song. Hell I don't even think I even knew this song before:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzpexG_9N1Y

Oh great lets bring up all the shitcunt bands........

How did you guess I was Scottish? Maybe you are right then, everyone in Scotland is obsessed with them, at least.

There's no way Oasis could have been on TRL with Carson Daly. TRL didn't even exist when Wonderwall came out and they certainly weren't popular enough. TRL was for the mega-stars and boybands.

Thanks for making me feel old you cunt

Jew.

Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine said basically the same thing in the 90s

Oh yeah, the meme band with the shit, overtly simplistic, droning song that is often satirised as a braindread tune.
You're on to something.

Did Blur really have any big hits besides that WHOOOHOOOO song? Don't really remember any of their other shit being popular. They were never liked to nearly the same level as Oasis among the people I know/knew. In my opinion a pretty shit band but to each their own.

We really doing this?
youtu.be/Clxtg2pFTQM

The same people who liked Pearl Jam liked Oasis. I could tolerate both. Never really understood what's the big deal was about those two bands. Oasis is transparently tried to be modernized The Beatles.

>Hell I don't even think I even knew this song before
Nigger are you serious besides Wonderwall this is their best known song in the US

No Blur

I PUT IT TO YOU SIR, THAT LEADENED DIRIGIBLE IS THE BETTER BAND

Attached: s_h01_05060113.jpg (991x641, 166K)

I don't remember a lot of things from when I was six years old.

I was saving this (you) for a retarded nigger, but since this is Sup Forums I certainly didn't have to wait long.
Please kill yourself, and soon.

It was fucking Manchester where they're from, one girl started singing it and it caught on. It's totally understandable.

The only thing with Oasis is they encouraged a drug taking, hedonistic lifestyle that the Jews would want to promote, so they did.

Attached: ariana.gif (200x114, 1022K)

They needed to be gassed!

EVERYONE
REDPILLED TUNE COMING UP
LISTEN TO THE LYRICS
PUT THEM IN MODERN CONTEXT
youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw
FUCK THE FACT THAT GABRIEL'S A LEFTIST CUNT
THIS RINGS TRUTH

I like Oasis but don't really like Pearl Jam or the Beatles. That 'Last Kiss' song being so overplayed in 99 or so was ridiculous. I also like GG Allin and drill rap from Chicago, also Phish, Zao, Shpongle, and Grateful Dead. Feel free to ignore my opinion.

More gas

Girls and Boys was decently big on alt stations and mtv in '94 and i heard the remix of it on my local top 40 station too

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

GG was funny. I like industrial myself. Skinny Puppy, FLA shit like that. For whatever reason they stopped this that kind of music.

Come on people. Take this shit to /mu

SAGE

what a stupid fucking cuck

They got a ton of airplay on MTV in the United states for a year or two to such an extent where they are very well remembered by those who grew up during that time. They caught people’s attention because they had a distinct sound compared to the alternative rock out at the time. They toured in the states but that got derailed due to infighting. Hell of a psyop

>"Britpop was massively pushed by the government," he said. "Someday it would be interesting to read all the MI5 files on Britpop. The wool was pulled right over everyone's eyes there."
>In the early years of Tony Blair's premiership, Britpop luminaries such as Noel Gallagher and Damon Albarn were vocal supporters of the Labour government, and visited 10 Downing Street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Shields#Personal_life
>"The corporate system [in the music industry] is fully psychopathic, and any creative people who enter into business with any of these organisations come up against a lifetime of issues. You just deal with it as you go along. It'll keep on happening until people reorganise the organisations."

Attached: MyBloodyValentineLoveless.png (300x300, 120K)

My girlfriend back then was buddies with Anal Cunt's lead singer. I actually went to Anal Cunts concert lol. GG was too much for me to go to the concert. It was savage. Those are live bands. GG being extreme live band. Now they would put him in jail.

>23 minutes of jew babble

fucking toothpaste

So really the question is
>how many times did the Gallagher brothers blow Tony Blair?

Also, that production trio behind Mel & Kim also did that transvestite act, as well as DOA (famous for meatspin).
All kinda degenerate.

dude I'm 29 and I used to hear this shit on the radio when I was a kid all the time

A band for edgy teenagers to sing to chicks on guitar to get laid. Nothing more nothing less. Britain doing their little cuck show to that song after getting their shit pushed in by a terror attack really shows you how self loathing the British consciousness has become

Attached: C40FE627-986B-4E35-AFD2-C164A5A1C9C8.jpg (1022x754, 43K)

>I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life
shit taste

Good post. Oldfag tested. Oldfag approved.

>In his book, The Committee of 300, former MI6 officer John Coleman reveals that the Beatles were a psychological operation run by the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations.

Attached: beatlestavistock.jpg (690x363, 62K)

Based kevin