Is it really easy to screw over illegals?

I heard that if an illegal immigrant had something stolen from them, if they reported to the police they have a risk of being deported is this true?

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not in a sanctuary state/city

Very easy. Growing up, the Puerto Ricans would always rob Dominican stash houses because they couldn't go to the police.

Only white people snitch to the police

You're a smart guy!

Black people will roll over on their grandmother for a big mac and medium coke. Meanwhile, the cops couldn't solve all the bank/armored car heists here in Boston because the white kids never snitched.

No it's because boston pd is one of the most corrupt departments ever

You could rape their women and get away with it

Report all illegal immigrants to ICE and the FBI.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us

Nah I got a business to run

Depends on where they live. Sanctuary cities will not report the faggots.
Worth noting that I did my duty and called ice a while ago. Remember Schlomo that Trump pardoned? Well, the illegals that he had working in his processing plant were hiding in an apartment across the street from a building we owned.
They were so retarded, that they’d congregate in front of the open windows with no curtains and in a one bedroom apartment, you’d see almost a hundred every night and we were pretty sure they were sleeping there, too.
Called ICE, and within a week shit went down. It was fun watching Jose and Jesus getting carted to jail and then deported.
Because FUCK THEM.

This guy?

Attached: 1520591672678.png (699x875, 380K)

OH ya. Years ago in FL I was backing up and this Mexican bumped his car into mine. He was so panicked about having cops involved that he took me up to his apt (in hindsight stupid but it was daytime and I was with a friend) and gave me $500 then told me to just go to his friend's shop to get it fixed with a discount.

I said fuck that shit and went out and bought a fuck ton of anime and video games because I was 19.

>Is it really easy to screw over illegals?

Yes. They are afraid to report crime to the authorities. Therefore there is a large amount of unreported crimes that happen under the radar.
Everything. Rape, robbery (is really popular on payday when they're walking around with a pocket full of cash), burglary, larceny, domestic abuse, theft or assault.
Why do you think all their homes throughout latin america have bars on the windows?

NYC Puerto Ricans are scum

They are just as bad here. A lot of them are NYC transplants anyways.

>I heard that if an illegal immigrant crashes into you in their car, if they reported to the police they have a risk of being deported is this true?

that's a redpill around here...

Isn't a stash house used for storing illegal items? So it's not surprising that they wouldn't want to tell the cops that their contraband materials had been stolen by a rival gang... I can't tell if I've been baited, as it's a fucking American posting

Nah, it's basically where they stash the drugs. They do the hand-to-hands on the street with money. Then they'll whistle and walk away. The monkey in the stash house will toss the baggies of heroin or crack out the window. They were dressing like cops and "raiding" their stash houses of money and drugs.

That's what he means by the term but I can't answer the validity there. I can tell you though that I majored in sociology and my teacher's complaint with prostitutes was that they could be so easily taken advantage of because they couldn't go to the police to tell them what they were doing.

did not know. time to take a break from the echo chamber.

Oh and when I say they, I am talking about the Ricans. They had fake badges, raid jackets and masks and would storm the stash houses. They'd beat the hell out of the Dominicans, steal their shit and run away.

How? Get them deported but keep their fat assed spiclet(s)? That's what a real bleacher would do. Damn that reminds me I need to go molest a spic hotel maid who had the nicest hourglass...

Ok thank you helpful anons, makes more sense now than originally. Interesting twist about them dressing as cops.

>snitch
nigger detected