Is the white race really disappearing?

Is the white race really disappearing?
Or is this the jews trying to influence perceptions again?

Attached: l.png (1452x818, 123K)

Have a read of this.

Attached: what is white.jpg (650x951, 212K)

Attached: European Demographics.jpg (928x1450, 403K)

Attached: increase in self identified whites.jpg (795x655, 50K)

Attached: White Births.jpg (720x549, 98K)

Attached: 1518463174428.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Attached: white marriage.png (712x303, 130K)

Really think hard about the graph you posted. We aren't going anywhere.

Attached: zomg.png (765x326, 4K)

>It's not just for Jews anymore

>tfw have a Hispanic wife and half Hispanic daughter
Who else /killing the white race/

Everything points towards whites remaining one of the largest ethnic groups on the planet we just have a two fold problem. Low Birth rates and High immigration. Fix one or the other.

Attached: Whites prefer each other.jpg (741x677, 138K)

>A lolbwrtarian not understanding scarcity theory
Wars happen because they hate freedom and love derp derp

>Look at me I'm not white anymore I traded my families future for a wet taco

yeah i had a gut feeling this was the case. the census seems to try and push those numbers way too hard.

Once again "Hispanic" is bullshit.

>Blacks, Chinese and Indians being the greatest failures at agriculture isn't a massive issue. It's just white kids need more babies.
Pure fantasy. These dumpster fire countries account for all pollution and are killing us.

At least the Hispanics can feed themselves.

Go get laid racist little boy

>)
The 0,000000000004% of the total population was the people involved in the survey so it has to represent everyone.

never been a big fan of this Argument both of those Nations have serious demographic issues in another ten twenty years much worse than ours.

>Can't hold out for white girl. Settles for wet taco
>Go get wet taco brother. Abandon your standards like me!
Pathetic. Go read the marshmallow theory. Theres a reason why I have a white wife and kids.

It's war. Everyone knows it. The best chance we had at peace was true Christianity but instead we are going to ride to the brink.

Dumb argument read this as well

I've dated white girls before :)

More people like your wife and children are identifying as white because of this i have always argued that if you have three white grandparents then you are white.

Attached: Berg Law.gif (1566x1093, 208K)

The Jews are gaming the war to be whites vs whites in an apocalyptic end game now that north Korea is lost.

Whites that have self respect need to burn every recruiting station, every pro war politicians, etc. The moment they try to start something.

The Brits have failed so it's up to white Americans.

Nobody cares. You're going to have kids that look at a genealogy chart and shake their heads.

I tell you one thing. I was walking down the city center today and I was the clear minority. That was not even 5 years ago the case. I see only shitskins and niggers with their spawn.

Once I get a girlfreidn I plan on filling her pussy with 20 babies.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

White race dies eventually at this rate.
USA and Canada already below 60% white.
Europe letting in massive volumes of non-white immigrants.
No non-white country is bringing in significant numbers of white immigrants.
Whites only 10% of global population and falling.

Unless something happens, whites will just mutt with other races and disappear entirely within a century or two. This is why movements like the Alt Right are catching on... because eventually, white people as we know them will not exist.

Chinese people will still exist.
Africans will, too.
Japanese will, too.
Indians will, too.
Persians will, too.

>Everything points towards whites remaining one of the largest ethnic groups on the planet

Hey, dumb fucking nigger kike, whites already a small global minority. Population Earth: About 7.5 billion. Population Whites: About 850 million.

will the german government give out real demographic numbers that show that? Or do they want germans to think germans are the majority?

Fuck up your blind idiot

Remove Jews and it skews way higher.

In reality white educated and non educated are both pissed and vote the same.

The guy building cabinets for a rich Jew is as pissed as the computer scientists building an app for a rich Jew

Whites hate nepotism. Now they will become the most so you Hapas and quadroon makers have fucked your kids.

Well done on ignoring growing tribalism for muh dick. Your poor homeless kids.

No they won't, because they're not racist retards.

see i don't buy that. i think the government wants everyone to think all hope is lost and being white is evil when in fact it is the opposite.

Yeah i am onto my second kid going to have a couple more hard part is finding a suitable vehicle when you start going over three.

>nobody cares
You seem to care, considering you think I "settled" instead of settling for some white bitch who rides black cock :)

What a selfish dumb motherfucker. You think this uneasy truce will last? It's already dead. Segregation in school is as bad as prison yards.

Boy your kids will suffer. Even the Jews know this.

Up to 2014 they did. Now they talk only in terms of "german" or "foreigner". With that they tricked the people 2 years on crimes but in 2017 the numbers exploded showing growth in the 50% for violent crimes. Since then the climate is getting hotter by every murder and rape. Every day we have now deadly stabbings or groups fighting in the streets.

tl;dr, USA is becoming. nation of mutts, i.e. not white.

>racist
>retard
Pick one

It's not disappearing in absolute terms, there are more white people than ever. In percentage terms they're decreasing, but it's not like they'll disappear.

The only thing happening in my state is mass racemixing.

The real difference is between young people and older people. Young people pretty much vote Democrat, regardless of race.

Yeah cuz it's hard to find one who didn't...

Your failure to improve your genetics is on you. Your kids will probably be quadroons at best from quietly observing my kids.

I work with diversity all day. It's killed every company I've consulted for.

Alpha white men come. Build. Women and minorities come. Destroy.

It's not about melanin you retard. It's about the ability to sacrifice for generations.

It's the Autobahn vs shitty south America roads.

You self selected out by not being a generational thinker.

So be happy with what you've got but don't LARP you're part of the conversation anymore

White people aren't going to disappear though. Yeah the percentage is declining, but there are more white people than ever before.

Nice LARP.

There aren't enough blacks to make everyone a quadroon. And the autobahn vs shitty south American roads is retarded. Chile literally has better roads than Belgium for example. You can't make wide statements like that.

I'd like to know what percentage the US will be at when the citizenship question is added in the census. Whites aren't "dying out", just a massive influx of beaners, sand/niggers, and all kinds of chinks. You should be making babies instead of reading this thread, though.

Attached: 1509217605122.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Listen cuck, you couldn't keep a White woman around to carry your genetics into the future.

Truth hurts, but here you are. You're screeching about how anyone who doesn't settle for a border hopping wet taco is a "racist", and now you're lashing out at White women.

You have a huge inferiority complex, and deep down you know that you are a failure as a White man, and so you had to settle for spreading your genes outside of our gene pool.

It's nice that you're happy, but don't think you can boast about your failure to stay within our gene pool without people calling you out as a failure and a cuck.

Go play with your kid or something.

It's because a real alpha white non Jew hasn't hit the stage.

Imagine Jesse Ventura pushing for a wall and naming the Jew.

It's coming and it's why their terrified. Peace is a lie when Christian brother hood is rejected. That love one another unity was mankind's saving grace.

Now a whole generation of atheists hits the scene and they are pure chaos

this desu

So long as your are bleaching them it doesn't matter.

Attached: bleached thot.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

I am half Hispanic but I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I look whiter than most white people. So don't feel too bad my fellow white Americans, not all the Hispanics are brown like you think. I would estimate around 25% or more of US Hispanics look indistinguishable from any other white American.

I wish. Instead I watch cucked whites pander to retards from street shitting hovels.

A few alphas gather and plan but guess what, this time they won't let other races in forever.

What will happen is an interesting cycle. White women will become single moms of white chads and those kids will become violent bastards because no dad is there to check them and their genetics are high testosterone. They will also be pissed for being hated by society

They will go through society burning it down like a match in straw. I'm already watching it.

>Is the white race really disappearing?
Yes. The birthrate is below replacement levels, meaning that, as a net population, the number is currently decreasing. The birthrate is also decreasing, meaning the change in net population will become more drastic.

There is also a factor of non-white immigration, which will make it literally impossible to protect and sustain a white population. Miscegenation isn't much of an issue now, and I don't see it as an important factor. Economic and political interests are far more influential.

All that said is that more non-whites are "identifying" as White. How is that supposed to be comforting?

Some bullshit (((Wikipedia))) statistics.

More non-whites identifying as White. That doesn't make them White, what the fuck are you trying to prove?

That's always been the case. Mass immigration is the main problem, not black birth rate.

>Everything points towards whites remaining one of the largest ethnic groups on the planet
How can we remain something we are not?

>Low Birth rates and High immigration. Fix one or the other.
Higher birth rates would be nice, but immigration must be stopped no matter how high our birth rate is. There is no reason to have non-whites invading our countries and living among us, it causes nothing but conflict and suffering.

If you don't have Moore or Indian dna you're white.

Living in a brown country doesn't make you brown.

And the white Mexicans hate their fellow mixed Mexicans more than any Americans.

The guy who married the Mexican is really confessing he dumped shit Aztec or Moore dna into his family.

lmao stay mad cancuck

Attached: gay cow boi.jpg (905x768, 188K)

Sure thing 'white Maori'

I'd take a white western Canadian over you super mutts and your faggot dances

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 43DE984C-5082-4019-B845-48B5A296B8A2.jpg (851x1024, 103K)

Read the sticky stop making non arguments.

Attached: Shills.png (607x788, 446K)

Youre just another Elizabeth Warren who doesnt realize it. Your conquistador ancestor thought it was fashionable to claim to be part Aztec. Islamic blood from the muslim conquest of Spain pumps through your heart

The Jewish race is disappearing faster

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

What was your goal in making this thread? You're trying to convince us that "there's nothing to worry about" because White genocide is just a myth?

You just got blown the fuck out with cursory analysis of your data and talking points.

Now you're turning to banter to deflect that your shill agenda has been easily exposed. Pretty funny desu.

>Youre just another Elizabeth Warren who doesnt realize it.
Bang on mate.

Lol doesn't even deny it. Glad the Maori are telling whites about our demographic problem. Don't you have monkey dances to do.

I mean Australians killed their cavemen and your pappy's fucked them and sheep.

Yeesh

>mostly because niggers find their own kind unattractive

Nigger you don’t even have respect for your kind the only thing you have is a mass horde of fucking chimps that can’t do basic math or get along with each other. When the european people’s align you will be whistling a different tune begging for the chains

>What was your goal in making this thread?
Didn't make the thread post discarded. Read the sticky instead of replying.

>Another 6 million...

I see only a couple possibilities:

- You're a halfbreed that is desperate to be classified as "White", which seems likely given that you're begging us to consider anyone White "if they have 3 White grandparents": - You're a kike shill who wants to try to deradicalize Whites by somehow convincing us that "White genocide is all a myth goy! Please stop becoming literal nazis"

You are not White just by having 3 White grandparents, by the way. That's complete bullshit.

>muh sticky
>pls follow the rules u r hurting my feelings
You're not White.

Your numbers are pretty off.

The first two for example:
US white population: ~ 198 million
Brazil white population(lol): ~91 million

850 million I would say is a pretty good estimate.

Either way, it's one of the smallest racial populations, and it's dying.

Love the butthurt at the word Hispanic
Here let me alleviate it with her genetic results

Attached: Untitled.png (397x660, 13K)

>When the european people’s align you will be whistling a different tune begging for the chains

Attached: 1527680996274.png (1280x1280, 634K)

You're saying his mutt kids aren't white no matter how hard the LARP?

Daz racist

Whites are whites. Whites are happy being left alone. We don't want or need you no matter what the Jews say. there are an infinite brown countries to go to.

Just go away and there will be peace.

>her genetic results
>lying on the Internet
Trying to pretend your wife is White now?

You already said she's Hispanic, and said you tried dating White women, but settled for your non-white wife.

Show us a photograph of her nipples.

>inb4 sloppy brown mexican titties posted

>having a hard time believing all Hispanics aren't Indios
Sad posts user

Neat you married a north African larping as a Spaniard. You should go to the UK. They are already a mutt caliphate.

If it's not pink, your kids will stink.

They won't leave us alone until we are forced to demonstrate once more what our blood is capable of.

>When you undermine your own people to take out the white goys once and for all, while profiting on the side

Attached: 1520025542311.jpg (294x325, 22K)

You can't back peddle this cuck, you already admitted she isn't White.

Posting some random DNA test you found on facebook doesn't "prove" your wife is White.

Post her nipples.

what will end up happening is over time american whites will become like brazil whites, which will mean white will refer more to skin color than specifically european ancestry.

i remember reading the average brazilian white had something like 20% non-white ancestry. i expect the same to happen in america. we will probably be a bit better off because brazil has a lot more negro in their gene pool where we will have more indian and perhaps east asian if immigration trends continue.

Pretty much. The fucks will probably even commit war crimes on Innocents like the Amish or white Mennonites.

But she isn't white, she's a Hispanic and they're not white
>posting your wife's nudes on Sup Forums
Is this what virgins think they'll do if they ever get a wife? Any man who posts his wife's nudes is a cuck.

also in addition, the northern european traits such as light hair and light eyes will probably become extremely rare in america. the average "white" american by that time will probably look italian at best, north african at worst.

and that's only counting "whites" as "european diaspora", instead of counting mestizos and so on too, since they are partly euro

look at your own chart

Can you imagine the arrogance of going to a country, making it worse, and blaming the host?

That's literally south Africa. The take away is no Jews or colored allowed and death to traitors.

There is enough land for us to never have to interact.

>Lol never refutes their brown
I was just putending to be retarded I was

They're not brown, but they're not pink. They're in between.

You already posted her (alleged) DNA test results because you are so assblasted that we think you're a cuck for flushing your genetic lineage down the drain.

Just close the tab and go back to browsing reddit and facebook you pathetic cuckold.

Really don't care what Sup Forums thinks I'm just here for the (You)s while she takes care of our daughter

>Really don't care what Sup Forums thinks
Yeah, that's why you posted your wife's DNA test results.

Thanks for the keks, faggot.

muh 6 gorillion

Attached: 1507864103735.png (689x818, 37K)

It gave me lots of replies :)

You're not even fun to red pill. Just leave and know this war has passed you by. Enjoy your new family and culture, it's not the worst.

But stop being like a Jew and larping your white. Your choices killed it. It's dead.

Just like the Maori mutt, this isn't about you anymore.

It's about the last armed homogeneous white group waking up to a war for survival. Enjoy your la Raza and know your dead to us.

I'm a brown eyed nonwhite Anglo and proud
Meanwhile you're le 56% faec "white" American