S;G 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKME9EhHT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SG0's biggest problem was turning her into mary sue

Same problem with all other TV shows/movie franchises. A character gets so popular in the real world that the story has to adjust by revolving everything around said character.

She was never a Mary Sue.

Kurisu was always extremely important to the story.

>Kurisu was always extremely important to the story.
she was the tsundere of the story, she is worthless by design

Don't be silly.

>Smartest character in Steins;Gate by a wide margin, turning a microwave that could send text messages to the past into a microwave that could send a persons conciousness into the past
She is also the trigger for the plot of the entire VN, she is the second most important character beside Okabe himself, also tsunderes are great and you're a faggot
She's probably always been the smartest person in the entire Sci:Adv universe, Maho is almost on her level of intelligence though.
Both are super intelligent but are fucking terrible at making any friends, which isn't a Mary Sue (Usually beloved by all) at all

She's not even my favourite girl in Steins;Gate but to call her a Mary Sue just because of 0's portrayal of her (Alright, Maho did get annoying because of the constant sperging out about how smart she was). She wasn't a character in 0 anyway (apart from when she actually showed up in person briefly) she was literally the gameplay mechanic

muh saileri tho

Could Mozart still be alive?

Can't wait for the Maho hentai

>lewding Maho.

>not lewding Maho

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Just imagine how fun it'd be to manhandle her tiny body.

Actually, she's even shorter. Only 140 cm! Which makes her even better for bending over things.

>Manhandling Maho
No! She is for headpats and handholding!

That fluffy hair is perfection. It is asking to be ruffled.

Are you sure about that user?

Why the fuck is her hair so short here?
also
>Gets out of bath
>Instantly becomes paralysed
>Could have killed herself from the fall
what a frail woman

She was exhausted and extremely stressed. You can't blame her.

Maho is made for lewd

You couldn't be more right.

Maho is the best

Here you go.

Best character in 0, stole every scene

Tsundere's are mostly shit, though especially Asuka, Taiga and Kirino. However, Kurisu manages to be the first tsundere who isn;t a violent sociopath.

Stop this thread right now! You're fucking with the future as we speak.

STRG+F "ROBOT"
This thread lacks ROBOTS.

Thanks

That's no good! I just want to fuck Maho, not the future.

I did mean the non "You slightly insulted me so now you die" type tsundere, fuck that archetype, Tsundere is only good when the Tsun slowly decreases as the Dere increases but both always remain present, compared to constant spikes of tsun and dere randomly.
This doesn't change the best girls from being Faris and Maho though, mostly because Kurisu can't stop spouting memes every 15 fucking seconds of conversation

"OKABE GET IN THE FUCKING TIME MACHINE YOU IDIOT"

We'll get more ROBOTS next year anyway.
Provided if they didn't delay it.

Best girl of Steins;Gate: Kurisu
Best girl of Steins;Gate 0: Maho

You can not disprove this.

Kurisu being a spergy memelord is part of her charm though.

Perhaps, but I think her lack of screentime in 0 really hurts her considering a lot of other characters get more moments to shine and she is limited to one timeline shift and being a rectangle that you aren't meant to talk to

I mean, I do like her accidental memes sometimes but her inability to not respond "gah" to "nullpo" is something I wished she didn't do.

Kurisu was the focus of the first VN and a ton of side material. It's okay that the other characters got a chance to shine.

I thought it was cute.

We'll see Ruka depressed that everyone is hiding all the time travel stuff from him
Dies asking Okabe if he's finally one of them

;_;

Sorry, I didn't want to make a new thread just to ask.

>First, Time leap has a limit of 2 days, meaning Okabe can only go back a maximum of 2 days before the machine is completed
I know, but I was expecting it to be reintroduced in any form, like future Okabe making it again and sending it with Suzuha.
>Also Time Machines change the divergence by 0.0000something to prevent you walking into yourself time travelling
They don't mention this in the anime. Is this something that's told in the VN or a fan theory to fix the plothole?

Here you go user.

I would agree with this user. I just completed steins gate a few weeks ago and besides being your confident through 7-9. IMO she didn't become the stories waifu til chapter 10 with whatever ending you get at that point. Also I think the anime portrays her as a bigger influence and love interest then the game initially did

That explains it, thank you.

Also on that note fuck the whole cell phone thing for the true route initially I thought it was nice not having little bubbles just pop up every once in a while and a new way of portraying "choices" in a VN.

But after not getting the true route the first time and having to start from the begging fuck that shit and fuck not having a chapter skip like F/SN it takes FOREVER to go from chapter 1 til chapter 6 and fuck how sensitive the texts where especially if you are on auto pilot skipping shit for 30 minutes

That's because the anime shows you the extra scenes where the two bond as a matter of course, whereas in the VN you can miss that entirely if you fuck the texts up.

The movie is pretty bad when it comes to plot but at least we can agree that the opening song was pretty fucking good right?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKME9EhHT8
Unrelated but imagine if the anime had aired after 0 was already finished ended with something like Episode 23 Beta, then they aired 0 and then a movie after that for Operation Skuld. Would this improve the anime or not?

That could work actually. 0 would need to be written more coherently though.

For 25 years the thought of being excluded by Okabe ate at him

>Would this improve the anime or not?
No.

I also thought that the ending in the VN were high quality with chapter 6 then decrease in quality til it pics up again with the chapter 10 endings

>now live in a world where I have to choose between Hinae and Maho as best sciADV girl
FUCK

Hinae isn't even best Chaos;Child.

Why is anime kurisu so much uglier than vn kurisu?
It's something to do with the face, but for some reason the anime kurisu makes me want to puke while I could tolerate her tsundere shit in the VN just because she made muh dick

>Serika

It's not just you. Pretty much everyone prefers the look of the VN to the look of the anime.

That's not the real her, and you know it.

You know the correct answer in your heart of hearts.

Is Maho a kid or a squid?

A squid I reckon.

Squid.

I liked Amadeus Kurisu the best. When Okabe switches world lines for a while and the artstyle shifted back I realized it. Wish she had a full body sprite though.

>cute doggo.
>girl with all the best delusions.
That is a tough one.

Isn't it obvious?

They'd better keep in the shaman girls.

Preschoolers should be at school

DELETE

Am I just a fucking brainlet or do I need to run through 0 again to understand what the hell just happened. I thought I was following for a bit but it completely lost me at some point.

MASAKA? Could it be? A full sprite of Makise Kurisu from the the beta world line!

What did you find confusing?

Maho is the only one who treats her like a Mary Sue.
>this story about time travel and world lines is bollocks, but I'll believe you because muh Kurisu could totally do it

So we can all agree that Kurisutina > Maho > who the fuck cares about the rest?

You forgot to put Suzuha in third place and Mayuri in fourth.

Oh nice, thanks!

So when is the anime going to air?

>0
Please stop.

ffs

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fug Maho.

Hopefully never, it'll be shit

>steins;gay 0

I'm sorry, I consider this a mandatory post for every steins;gate thread.

Based >steins;gay poster.

i hope we see fem-butch future ruka die

Ugly

I'm not him. I didn't see his post, so I felt that someone had to do it.

At least it's not as bad as last thread where steins;gay became a reality and we had two faggots doing some sort of simulfap.

Lets try and have something to discuss so if you could join one organisation/group in the Sci:Adv universe which group would you choose?

I've only played Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate so I guess I would want to be a labmem. That would mean a lot of SUFFERING though. And there would even more suffering for me because I would unavoidably fall in love with Maho.

>maintaining a relationship with Maho until 2036, knowing that the slate will be wiped clean from your perspective
That would be rough.

You must be new here. That's just what happens when people post Kurisu/Suzuha.

From your perspective you could just initiate Operation Skuld if you had meta-knowledge. Alternatively you could try and spam D-mails to get into Delta.

I don't really remember all the details of the story, but in the original Steins;Gate, what happens after Okabe deceives himself into thinking Kurisu is dead? His past self would send the first D-mail, right? Wouldn't the timeline change to beta for his past self then? So how would he get into the steins;gate timeline?

Why did 0 turn Mayuri's love for Okarin canon?

>implying it wasn't canon before
Did you even read the original, user?

Considering she's not dead, just unconscious, it wouldn't take long for someone to confirm that she was still breathing. Remember, it took Okabe a while to get outside and shake himself out his shock-induced stupor so that he could send that first D-Mail. He'd panic, scream, others would come running and then someone would notice her breathing and discover her pulse. That or she'd wake up and freak the fuck out over almost getting murdered and waking up covered in blood.

Convergence hinges upon Okabe seeing Kurisu on the floor in a pool of blood, not the actions he takes afterwards. This means that sending a D-Mail and shifting to an Alpha worldline is not in fact mandatory, it's merely something that will happen in /almost/ every Beta worldline.

As a bonus, because travelling in the machine changes divergence very slightly he isn't making himself a double when he gets back.

It was more ambiguous in the original.

owning that stinky puss and then having seconds with your bottom bitch

Let's say Suzuha made it so Okabe doesn't know about the conference, breaking their TV for example. In that case Okabe wouldn't anger the professor, he would not take his anger on his daughter and there would be no metal oopa.
How could destiny force the fixed events if she did that?

chances are he heard about the conference from the interwebs, considering it's fairly low key I doubt it would be advertised on the TV.

I suppose Kurisu would have 50/50 chance of surviving on her own. But if she dies and Okabe isn't there to see her body:
- no D-mail, no alpha worldline, Okabe gets no knowledge of time travel
- Okabe doesn't become an Amadeus tester
- Stratfor eventually cracks Kurisu's laptop
- every major power gets Kurisu's time travel paper
- World War III with most likely nobody to stop it

I forgot that Okabe would still have his time travel microwave. He'd eventually send a D-mail, accidentally or not, and slip into the alpha worldline. He'd meet Kurisu, be shocked she's alive, and SG would happen as it did. Unless Kurisu planned to leave for America right after her lecture? I don't remember it well; didn't she stay only because she was interested in the microwave?

The real her is worse.

>Why the fuck is her hair so short here
She tied it up.

Mean.