youtube.com/watch?v=9c8NCWJOJsg
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZYLZPIlWM
youtube.com/watch?v=lk0gm_Z81bE
youtu.be/z_8VnI4vUJI
youtube.com/watch?v=wrpRv1pyV6I
youtube.com/watch?v=MaKjU7GZkIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Mitty got old yeller'd

Sure, I'm a pretty emotional person and drama anime tends to be pretty cathartic

Gintama - Sougos sister.

How angry will he be when he finds out Lelouch is still alive and immortal?

Nope never

Everytime I watch the end of code geass, the exact moment your screenshot is taken from forces a knot into my chest. Even after it was confirmed that Lelouch is alive.

lol no what kind of fag would cry at anime? haha fag

Fug
youtube.com/watch?v=9c8NCWJOJsg

yes I'll admit the end of koe no katachi (anime) made me shed tears, yes I'm a faggot.

orange marmalade manhwa, plz don't redirect me to /co

this desu, only losers cry at anime, now fuck off OP you stupid faggot

Pretty sure Suzaku was already aware of this user. Unlike most retarded fans Suzaku knew that Lelouch had Charles's geass since he was part of the plan

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZYLZPIlWM

Gunbuster episode 6
No, not the ending with the earth lights' message.
The whole episode killed me inside. Kazumi on Coach's grave. The fucking video «Aunt noriko, come back soon !». The dive in Jupiter with Jung trying to follow them.
I was hit with depression after it for a while.

>Pretty sure Suzaku was already aware of this user. Unlike most retarded fans Suzaku knew that Lelouch had Charles's geass since he was part of the plan
>Suzaku knew that Lelouch had Charles's geass
>Charles's geass
>geass
Something don't add up here.

Somewhat regularly. If a character I really like is going through emotional pain or so happy they're crying tears of joy, I can't help but cry.

same

I almost cried when Punpun's mother died in Oyasumi Punpun.
I already knew about the ending so that part didn't have nearly as much impact.

Basically the entirety of Clannad

youtube.com/watch?v=lk0gm_Z81bE

Lost My Pieces made me cry.

yes

yes

Oniisama E got me a couple times.

Naruto because it's the only one I watched as a kid and I haven't really cried since then.

The greatest love story ever told.

Even the ED on the first episode made me cry so much.

youtu.be/z_8VnI4vUJI

AIs are people too.

yes

Re watched it this spring. Fucked me up something fierce.

Ace's Death in One Piece

A number of scenes in Naruto played with Sadness and Sorrow soundtrack gets me everytime

How does the anime compare to the VN?

No, I'm too emotionally dead.
I'm jealous. I wish I could get that emotional when I watch anime.

dont get why people think this is the saddest anime of all time.
the ending was modestly sad at best, hardly even frowned.

fuck

My brother

Yui's episode was sadder/happier, basically more likely to bring out tears.

Put your family first.

was gonna post this

The End of Drum Kingdom in One Piece always gets me.

>69
was Yui's episode the learn how to hit a home run episode?
if so i agree, that was a pretty great/sad ep desu

Yes, of happiness.

It's been a while. I meant code

Yes

If Suzaku dies I will laugh

I cried at the end of Wanko Number Wan, I'm man enough to admit it.

For me it's always the happy shows that hit the hardest.

To date nothing destroyed me as hard as K-ON's ending. I don't think I've ever cried this hard in my life. I was a fucking wreck the night I finished the show.

This, and only this, has ever made me cry that is anime-related.

Ano hana

I dont even know why

Momiji's story about the boy who gave away everything and his backstory.

So the mc (best girl and eternally best waifu Tohruu) is mopping the floors in a giant building owned by Momiji's family. She is broke (since she spent her last money on valentines choccolate for everyone), homeless and her mom died recently. Now this happy go lucky asshole rich kid comes to play and interrupts her. And then you get to know his backstory, why his mom has repressed his very existence from memory, how his dad made him move out, how his cute lil sister doesn't even know him. And then he tells the children's story about the kid who gave away everything. This is when Tohruu breaks down and just hugs him and I have never gotten past this scene without crying.

That and ama ama inazuma are the things that made me cry.

>Tomoya forgiving his father.
Ever since I watched After Story for the first time I haven't really cried to any other anime ever since.

Several
Last one that comes to mind was Plastic memory

No. Sad moments feel poignant, but they don't make me crying sad or anything.

I wouldn't watch anime if it made me literally crying sad and I couldn't help it. That would be some weird masochism.

seconding this. Episode 20 when Mugi says, "yeah, it was great!" is when I pause for a few minutes to cry a bit.

Also Castle in the Sky, when the kids watch Laputa drift slowly away forever. Can't explain that one but it leaves me bawling through the credits.

Misato dying in EoE fucked me up

that was good when I was stoned

Me too user. And Nunnally realizing.....its heartbreaking in a good way.

dude

I cry whenever an anime I love doesn't get anymore seasons/stops the adaptation midway.

Gurren Lagann's ending was the first piece of media to make me cry. I Cried at the same place but for different reasons on my first rewatch,too.

i had to re-read my novels by Dazai after i finished it, which only made me want to die. 10/10 experience

House of Small Cubes - "crying like a little bitch" would be an understatement. Very moving.

Assassination Classroom - once the inevitable happened, it hit me a lot harder than I thought it would.

Diamond is Unbreakable: Shigechi's death. I just couldn't take it. It was so brutal and sad.

I like the feeling of crying, it isn't really painful, it's more like a feeling of purging the shit that builds up inside your mind.

what kind of monster would draw that pic

>Anime Hitler Wins in the End
This is not what she died for God Fucking Damn it.

Caesar's death in Jojo Battle Tendency hit me right in the feels I thought I never had.

I cried because it was fucking awful.

Plastic Memories

Madoka Magica and Clannad

I teared up a bit at some point during haibane renmei
That's the last one I remember actually getting a response from.
At this point I've seen too many anime. I've had my ups and downs and seen some bitter times, but I don't even remember what misery feels like.

I am a total sucker for scenes where someone sacrifices himself/something for someone else. Doesn't necessarily mean that they need to die for them.

I am, sadly, around some people who always need some kind of compensation. The thought to just do something for someone out of pure benevolence, even for strangers, is unthinkable for them, or at least for the façade they've build.

I think I cried a little on Toradora, when Ryuuki did so much for Taiga at the end.
I am also an easy target for adoption by accident stories where someone by pure chance comes into a situation to flip another's (especially a child's) life by 180° just by caring a little and doing one extra step.

Fucking this

More than hundred, don't really remember.

RahXephon
>you know which scene

Hell yeah, when Mio got that voucher for a lifetime friendship from Yuuko, Mai, and Nano I teared up like a pussy

When Gendo "dies" in EoE and admits he pushed people away out of fear the same as Shinji, and ask for forgiveness.
It's actually the only time a movie or show has made me cry.

When I first saw the Wind Rises I honestly cried for like 30 minutes

Shinsenkai Yori

The most recent one would ne the NGNL0 movie.
The anime itself doesn't make me cry but the music accompanied with it really hurts my heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=wrpRv1pyV6I

Why would you cry over this.
She's the happiest girl in the world and Ren won the wilhelmbowl.

Every time.

Damnit I'm crying right now

SOON

like all the fucking time, it's so annoying
I teared up nearly every episode of my hero academia
pic related was the most recent sobfest
youtube.com/watch?v=MaKjU7GZkIc

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, too many times to count.
So manly and noble.

I don't think there's a show with as good character progression and relateable quotes as NHK

Me too

Haibane Renmei's raw emotional density drained me from all emotions.

That's maybe because that anime made me feel things nothing else has ever been able to make me feel, so even when something is supposed to be sad, hype or whatever, it gets no emotional response from me. Even worse, I tend to laugh at sad things (not even coming from bad anime).

TLDR: Haibane Renmei fucked me up so bad I can't feel emotions like a normal human being anymore. Whatever that means.

I think this is one of the few moments I can think of that gets sadder the more you get older yourself.

No, im not a faggot. I suppose the closest ive come is some massive feels with Eva and NHK.

Classy taste

Aw shit