Spontaneous ovulation.

shock but also disappointment because he isn't getting hurt

Rappa is not a relevant character
Rappa is not an interesting character
Rappa is a generic "muh i like fighting" fodder
Rappa will not escape with Overhaul
Rappa will not join the VA
Rappa will not randomly appear to aid/fight kirishima in the future
Rappa will go to jail after this arc and not come back.

>Rappafags are Stainfags

whoa

villain ochako when

I wish to mate with the teeth girl.

honestly the Yakuza boss is incredibly hot

not hurt yet, but we know he'll die at least for a min or so

what if its just toga's double that dies while distracting and they kidnap eri but make a double of her?

I am not a rappafag

The Best

I am sure Stain will come back in the future, and try to change this society once again

Losing interest. She liked the weak beta looking Deku who gets bloody easy.

next arc

Toga is gonna give Deku a long, wet, sloppy, nasty, passionate, forced french kiss and he'll just look at her with pure contempt before Ochako n' pals rescue him.

She'll fly into a psychotic fury (women scorned and all that) when she sees his expression becomes one of comfort and contentment when he sees Ochako again.

Common anons! say it with me...

O

Probably trying to convey somethin like this

verhaul

my fucking god, give it a rest.

You kidding? She has that absent-minded "fuck me" facial expression girls use when they're horny as fuck.

>...
>!
>common
Fuck off.

If twice takes a persons measurements while they're alive, then kills them, will the clone be alive or a dead body

Im not sorry, we have to wait 2 weeks to the new chapter and this thread is shit, might as well shitpost O.

O MY FIST THAT CHANGES THE FUTURE

Wot
It's clearly shock

quick
think of a class 1-b student
you must now think of a suitable backstory or situation that would make them the suitable focus of an arc like Todoroki's daddy issues or Bakugoe's everything

I'm still convinced that Yaoirozu is a traitor and lost the tournament on purpose.
I mean she could literally have created flamethrower and burn this fucker to ashes instead of making some boring shield.

Pony. Her American top hero family is coming to visit. Monoma teaches them all words to unknowingly insult 1-A with.

Do you have autism? Do you really not know what a horny girl looks like?

>momo faked her loss in confidence
Uh huh.

Friendly reminder that Midnight will win the Dekubowl.

is ochako going to do a single thing of value this arc

she calls him "deku" and not something vague like the other villains

Pretty Sure he's "died" several times already from using a maxed out OFA. Just Eri keeps rewinding the corpse.

Could someone tell me why Eri won't rewind All Might to get rid of his injuries? We already know Eri's quirk fucks up causality. So whatever Nighteye saw regarding All Might's future can be subverted.

Nope. Fucking Toga of all people did more than her.

>N-no she's horny just look at this blushing picture love at first type expression she's making here, totally the same as a clear expression of shock with tiny pupils as is customary in manga.

Do you have actual autism?

Eri is a lesbian
my father is Oda and he told me so

>consider the following
I've been saying that since he was introduced, and now somehow the Rappa(gay)fags are the same ones cutting themselves over the latest chapters.
Pure cancer.

>cant remember the name of the older girl that used to tease you as a child.
Fuck you you gave me so many fetishes

She calls him Izuku

That's weird, because my father is also Oda and he said Eri was a cum guzzler.

Your father is a hack.

girls make cum. right?
she could be guizzling vagoo cum.

user, she wants the smash.

never you filthy mutie

>Zero-G sex

Nice

in order for nighteye to see deku die it cant be the constant instant damage and rewind he's doing now.

>Older girls who would hug you and force you under a blanket with them while saying you're their little husband

Thank God for popular big sisters with touchy feely friends. Still fap to the memories.

MY

HERO

She still seems relatively fresh and Deku is fighting midair. When Chisaki is defeated and Deku starts falling she'll probably catch him.

MACADAMIA

Fuck you user you cant come here and not share a bunch of stories.

Eri

No, she's also losing her boyfriend to a loli.

I need an adult Eri x Nejire doujin.

NEN

Someone, please make it happen.

Why ruin two cute girls with yuri, the most boring shit ever?

Reminder that mods should start purging threads that don't overlap with the raws' release date. Unless there's theory-crafting involved.

Why didn't the kick kill overhaul

Reminder to take the dick out of your mouth when you post here.

I was hoping for a gangbang focusing on them, not everything has to be yure user.

Every single adult Eri design I've seen is shit. Given how she looks now, her growth is already stunted and she'll probably be small chested and short when she's older.

Plot Armor

nejire is dead

obligatory cuckpost in honor of grapefag, who seemed to have stopped ban evading

Do you guys think Toga still virgin?

>eri can't control her power well
>doesn't suddenly overexert herself and stop her power causing deku to instagib himself

0% chance

the toy in her ass went dry so it's starting to get more uncomfortable than pleasurable and she needs more lube but is also looking at that faggot fighting I guess.

Don't mind me, just posting the mutants red pill

These threads are shit, having a new one spawn every 4-hour interval only hurts the quality of threads.

Are these statistics for non-japanese crime?

Post ur paints

Will she steal Deku's first kiss?

yes. 100% chance

Recovery Girl beat her to it

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

Why are you queers so fixated on Ochako's appearances

The story isn't even about her you dumb speedreaders. Plus she isn't a screeching harpy like Sakura or Inoue so mcfucking kill yourselves

Eri will and everyone will be salty.

So leave, you pathetic attention whore.

You are a hateful bigot and you know it. Mutants are discriminated against by society so many are forced to turn to crime.

stop speedreading you queer

speedreading queer

Dumb frogposter

sPeEdReAdInG qUeEr

>bnha is now more naruto than boruto is
???

I'm just waiting for the spread where Deku learns to fly and carries Ochako in his arms

Great, Grapefag is here

aren't all quirk-users technically mutants? why hasn't the 20% risen up and eradicated the mutie majority from this earth with a storm of lead?

What a disappointing arc. What a shame. 50 chapters ago this manga was good.

I imagine the normies tried in the early days, but the muties quickly overpopulated them.
I'm surprised Quirkless like Deku weren't shipped off to camps since they are such a small population.

what's a quirk you want to see in the series eventually?

>Hey guys, what about we increase the quality of the discussions over here!
>Lmao fuck off

Who hurt you user? It's ok. You're safe here.

Kafkaesque - ability to transform into a human sized version of any bug

Please no meat touching mam