Am I the only one who's sad that season 3 never?

Am I the only one who's sad that season 3 never?
Also, Kimi is literal sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcwCOrD0r4
exhentai.org/g/821908/95cc82dfa5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST BELIEVE

I've been believing for over half a decade...

After the goggles have been cleaned, the anime was boring as fuck, who the fuck wants to see this trash again? There's other anime with titties

>trash
Watch it m8

Yeah, but are the other anime with wet buckets?

I loved this show but for some reason never finished Season 2.
I'll rewatch the whole show for Kimi some day.

Nope, this is also a constant source of anguish for me, too. Oh, and Asama-chan is best girl.

That show had some insane push-up bras.

Pretty sure there were only one or two ladies that needed push-up bras in this show. There's some truly legitimate racks going around there.

Yeah, and they all levitated in their shirts.

Hey, with that world, you never know, you know?

This series is just packed with fantastic girls. Kimi is my absolute favorite though, just everything about her is amazing.

It's Shinto magic

>all the cowtits in this thread

Neito was by far and away the best girl though. I have about half of my fetishes thanks to her. Season 3 soon please.

>not Suzu

>not Yoshy

>nekomimi bait
yeah, no

Season 1 must have been too good. Thats why we never season 3.

season 2 was fine... and thats an issue for fans of shows that should be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcwCOrD0r4

I want Owari no Chronicle anime at least. It wouldn't be as difficult as Horizon in production, right? I want some Shinjou.

Why is there no in between flat as a board and balloontits in this series?

Because they're the only valid options, "between" is nigger speak for rape.

Why, despite all the fanservice and great girls, did this not have a harem ending?

>did this not have a harem ending?
because it never got to the end.

This, there's probably enough material out there right now for another, what, 5-6 seasons, at least? Fucking author is a writing machine.

>5-6 seasons, at least?
at least

No.

Shit some of those books could probably fill multiple seasons on their own.

Absolute madman.

source material definitely isn't the issue.

Did the LN ended at vol 10 or is there gonna be more? I need spoilers plox

It's already a harem

Not sure what you mean, Horizon/Genesis has 25 volumes and still going

10 was 10A so there will be at least one more, probably 2.

that's probably part of her powers

My bad, I meant 10A

Thanks

>not Adele

I want my android pussy now!

How does she take a shit, like how does she literally sit on a toilet

>does she literally sit on a toilet
that's usually how it's done, but with those hips, she could probably use a squat toilet just fine.

I want to marry Asama. I love her even if she's too flat

I see fellow gentlemen of cultured and refined taste.

I always enjoy girls that try act pure, but are actually huge perverts.

She's a good girl who just wants her husband (me) to plow her brains out

>her husband (me)
But her husband is me. Not you.

you must be new

Asama's asamas.

Shrine maidens shouldn't be this slutty

Shrine maiden was a prostitute in the past.
So it should be same in future-past.

I like how kimi's outfit kept losing pieces as the show went on

>tfw the momoff will never get animated

Kimi's a hot brocon

>this much stuff to be adapted
>s3 never
>meanwhile increasingly horrid shit gets multiple seasons
Life is not fair

Useless big bunny!
Only good for her sex appeal.

didn't the first two seasons do really well too? I don't get the industry sometimes

It did sell pretty good, and it's not like Sunrise lacks the funds. Maybe after they put out Lelouch of the Resurrection we can hope.

The sales is still not enough to justify the amount of work put into it.

So many doujins about her.
I like the colored ones where her skin looks so smooth.

I like the character designs but I have no fucking idea what the show is about, or want to be about. The novels are long and drag on so fucking much, the anime didn't try and makes sense and just asked you "lol go read the LNs for the many terminologies and background as to why this character is making this joke".

I honestly want to like the show but I cannot. Futayo is hot

Posting best girl

this show is really crappy wanna be battle shounen

I sort of grasp that there's space colonists coming back to Earth with all these transhuman gods hanging out in alternate dimensions and they're all trying to relive history to try to learn different lessons from it, which is really cool, and they're doubling up European and Japanese history, which is intriguing on its face, and then there's scenes like the maid fighting those mecha using telekinetic asphalt swords and those are awesome, so I want to like it so much.

But when you actually try to watch it it's 95% LOOOL SEMPAI IS A HENTAI LOOK AT HIS DICK and OHOHO SPROING SPROING HAVE YOU NOTICED MY TITTIES SPROING SPROING and I can't believe I made it through two seasons.

I don't think we watched the same show.

OK, maybe it was only 80% fanservice jokes and 15% shonen battles. Great soundtrack though.

Poor mans weeb version of logh with titties, there's a reason this garbage will never get another season, nobody wants to see it

Why is Toori such a shit compared to Sayama?

>both seasons sold extremely well
>the studio loved the show
>still no S3

I don't understand, this show is profitable for BD sales and a safe bet. Why the hell aren't they doing this?

>weeb version of logh
I'm sorry but you have to be pretty weeb to even know of LoGH to begin with.

Sayama is a Mary Stu who wants to watch the world burn.
Toori hides his intelligence behind his comic relief but basically can't do anything on his own.

Because it was too much work.

The show was more to demonstrate what Sunrise can do, not really feasible for actual production.

I want to be Futayo's wife!

Season 3 would be crazy and 13 episodes are not enough to cover it.

1st half would be 2 Student bodies hijacking Musashi trying to stop them. Noriki's Automaton waifu and Yoshisomething1/Yoshisomething2 faction. They'll also employ Sanada 10 braves and I think there's a 2v1 fight with Futayo in the marketplace all because someone bought all the creampuffs.

Then there's meeting in a bar and madwoman Masazumi declares war, Toori doing Toori things like placing his dick on top of Yoshisomething3 in the middle of the meeting

Then there's a mini-war while Musashi's docking in Izumo between Musashi and Hexagoine Frances. There are 50~100 light armor god of war and fight focuses on Futayo fighting footmen soldiers and 3~5 god of wars in the same time. Three Musketeers get introduced this time. Another nudist joins the fray with his own version of Toori's God Mosaic, King Loui and his God Fresco. His wife activates their faction's prized weapon which requires enemies to shout their actions before enacting said action. Futayo's slow as usual and is frozen in place but Kimi being the best sister saves the day, I think it went like this. "I stand" *stands up* "I walk forward" *walks*

so the MC impregnate someone or not

It’s going to need like 30 seasons to adapt everything

Futayo finally gets it and they're surprise that she's still fast even if she's not using her accelerating spells. She destroyed 2~3 god of wars in the process. Sassa Narimasa enters the battlefield. They ask if he's someone's acquaintance and Toori says something that made Narimasa furious and rushes to Toori. Adele's mobile armor was sent flying and Futayo's Tonbokiri god damaged because of Narimasa. Someone throws a skewer from a forest to Narimasa and Narimasa catches it. Best mom enters the fray, grabs a god of war and bites a huge chunk of it, swallows it and throws it like trash. Neito is shaking in fear, Futayo and Narimasa gets btfo by best mom's speed and she's now infront of Toori. Best mom kidnaps Toori and trashes Neito when she tried to protest.

I think Oda Nobunaga Faction or Hashiba Faction announces that every faction should attack Musashi or else they'll incur their wrath, so Musashi needs to find a loophole to this since they need to restock resources.

Who knew?!

something something can't get the VAs all back together again something something money

needs more plot

>you don't have to draw the nipples if you cover literally any part of the tit!

EIGHTEEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS AND NIGHTS!

There are nipples in the illustrations

Why would you want any thing else?
Cowtitsa re great.
Flat chest is great.
In between those two walls of perfection lies a chasm of mediocrity.

There are plenty of average-sized girls in the show, it's just next to all these Q-cups they look flat chested.

You've really learned to expand you horizons.

They sent Malga, 10zo, Mary and a wounded Neito on a special mission to rescue Toori from Neito Mama. Meanwhile, Masazumi is discussing together with a guy who's known for sucking "sucking 2 balls and cupping them together".

Musashi will be attacked as an act of defending their territory if Musashi cruises on their airspace. So Musashi decided to make Magdeburg tow Musashi to bypass the "no cruise" thing and they're under Magdeburg, not Musashi. Magdeburg Mayor wants Musashi to give up their ships and for them to participate in the History Recreation in their place.

Hexagone Française is a solid faction but they're divided in two sub-faction, Catholic and Protestant. They're currently reenacting their 30 years war and they want to avoid the Sack of Magdeburg recreation. Catholic enlisted Mercenaries to attack the Protestant City of Magdeburg and they paid them with little gold. They encouraged looting and when the valuable objects ran out, the remaining five thousand women and children receive brutal treatment and many are killed.

Mary asked what kind of assaults the women where subjected to and why they want to skip/avoid it. Kimi casually said "rape. gang rape and sexual assault" Mary still doesn't get it, she's pure as snow.

so yeah, Mayor basically wants Musashi to give up their ships, reenact the sack by losing purposely and remaining women to star in Asanagi's doujin. I'm pretty sure this part would get a doujin or two if S3 gets animated.

It's going to get a season 3. It sold well when it came out.

I think I mess up, Margot is witch in Toori rescue crew because Malga plays a huge part in the meeting.

Malga is actually a famous doujinshi artists and Mayor recognizes Tomo as one of Malga's victims in her ongoing doujin and Masazumi would debut on the next one. He's a fan and tries hard not to show it since he might lose the meeting's favor.. In the end, they agreed on towing Musashi provided:

Musashi would let Magdeburg board the ship

Share developments of their tech to combat apocalypse

Magdeburg should get the first printing of Malga's doujins or something like that...

meanwhile, Hexagone Francais sent Musketeers to test Toori's rescue crew if they're good enough to earn their support. Also, Neito Mama is currently seducing Toori inside their gingerbread house since it's their tradition to devour and become one with their victims with their consent, and they can only do so if said victim attacks/pounces them when they're "vulnerable" in bed. Toori does 99% of it but ruins the mood at the last sec, so Neito Mama calls it off and ditch the idea of eating him.

OH yeah, I forgot to mention, Neito Mama is angry at Neito because Neito is wearing a choker. Neito Mama sees it as a collar and Neito lost her fangs and becoming someone's dog and Toori told her that he made Neito wear the collar.

That dogeza battle had me in fucking stitches, the jew fights are my favorite.

Don't forget Shirojiro's scheme of profiting from the upcoming Apocalypse!

I liked how he and Heidi bought all the transport ships to sell at hugely inflated prices back to the rich people trying to evacuate Musashi. Their shameless profiteering never ceases to amuse me.

exhentai.org/g/821908/95cc82dfa5/

JUST BELIEVE