Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

18, but I'd like to see her somewhere around 20-22.

18 > 27 > 17 >> 10 > 12 > 8

Really all Shinobu is great, but she's so much more charming in her older forms

Fuck-nugget, adult kiss-shot.

schoolgirl uniform shinobu with glasses

the good one

12 is best. 12 > 10 =8 > 18 > 27

all of them

This

Adult Bat only for me, please.

All of them.

Start with 8.

Enjoy them all.

12 > 8 > 10 >17 > 18 > 27

Araragi can't handle her older forms though, he's way more at ease when she is little. He literally loses himself in her beauty. He has this monologue in his head where he says that words do not do justice in describing her beauty.

He wanted to rape Teenbu in Kizu

This user gets it

What a shit taste. Her younger forms are prettier.

Araragi is known to be lacking in the self control department. Other than that, it seems like you're just helping make the case on why older Shinobu > younger

>Shinobu > younger
I love all Shinobu's though and I am sure Araragi does as well. Just making the point that being next to a beautiful little girl and being next to the most beatilful woman on earth, so call upon different reactions. The only reason Shinobu even stays as a little girl is because it's easier for her. If you take into account that Araragi and Shinobu drink each others blood regulary, take bath together like everyday and spend most their time fooling around with each other, then i can understand why Nisio keeps Shinobu a little girl. I mean, imagine him doing that with older Shinobu. Shinobu staying in her little form is literally just plot convenience. Shinobu can alter between forms is she ''wishes'' so

best one

Which answer keeps you off the government watch lists?

Last two as far as actual relationships, although "regular" Shinobu is fucking adorable.

> gif
> not webm

You're on Sup Forums, you're already on watchlists.

12 = 17 > 10 > 18 > 8 = 27

First one is the best but those fucking FBI niggers don't like it, so I'll take 18.

I had a webm but i was having trouble finding it, and opted for the gif version i immediately found

sorry user

Please post it if you find it.

What is she doing there?

Is Kiss-shot/Shinobu the only character in anime that can change in a "wide range" of age/form?

Nah.

Who else is capable of doing it?

The JC please.

If you don't choose 8, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

Yeah, remeber when she was cuddling him the whole ougi dark arc? He was almost loosing himself there

8 and 10 are for headpats. 12 and up is for lewd.

This.

Definitely 18

#3 as my daily driver.
#5 for when #3 would get me arrested or otherwise in trouble.
#6 for birthdays and occasions.

/thread

>"Which version of your daughter is the best?"
What a dumb question
degenerate

will they ever animate 18?

17. Adult/cake age is fine too

One on the right. Four hundred is ultracake.

this is my first waifu you guys i got dibs fuck off

Right is perfect.

ironic weeb go and stay go.