Guns the greatest equlizer

Honestly fuck guns in this way.
Allows someone with no strength or courage to kill someone with great strength and courage.
What is the best armor right now that could prevent a bullet in the body (or slow it down). It would be worth investing, I don't want to be shot by some frail bitch and killed. It would also be useful in Apocalypse situation.
If you want to survive and be useful in the up and coming turmoil you should be wearing at least some type of Kevlar.
Would be cool to see if anyone buys Kevlar as a material and makes there own suits

Attached: 124123251.png (800x750, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safeguardarmor.com/tactical-armor/tacpro-tactical/?option_89=235&option_49=144&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkKPVBRDtARIsAA2CG6Gt3hBut8MUGBUje7Lhw4Uva5uRZZLfKbvgCOcW5p4UdHCgonGT1PUaAporEALw_wcB#272=24&525=140
realitycheckxtreme.com/pages/body-armor-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Modern kevlar will be outdated by 2036

Attached: illust_27583602_20180313_083456.jpg (800x1069, 634K)

That's just it, isn't it?
You can do PT all damned day long, sweat and sacrifice, and some guy with a rifle might pick you off.
That's war, Op.

unless you're plating also, kevlar won't stop those bullets from the scary looking black military grade assault weapons.

"what if they shot you in the face?"
"that was a risk we were prepared to take."

"Allows someone with no strength or courage to kill someone with great strength and courage." That is literally the only good thing about guns. They are the ultimate equalizer.

Front and back AR500 plates over a soft full coverage vest that is rated to stop common pistol rounds and knives.

I understand this but wearing armor will still lessen the damage done by assault rifles, its still going to go into you though. Either way head shots are much more rare then you think.

in ye olden days, nice people would get fucked up by persons (men) of great strength and courage and sadism and voracious sexual appetite and sometimes they'd just kill you to stay in practice or to test out their new sword

The only reason you're even alive and able to say stupid things is because guns turned the tide against the psychopathic chads of antiquity

Thank a gun today

do really do the trick you're going to need some bomb-defusal tier shit. full NIJ IV front back side and groin plating and equvialent leg braces similar to a hocky goalie as well as a helmet which I'm not sure can even be rated for .30-06 or .338 piercing rounds, you could always add additional plating and you'll also need high fidelity bulletproof material to fasten and secure your helmet, even if you take a direct hit and it doesn't penetrate or scramble your brains your neck won't feel very good in the morning

aaaand with all that plus a rifle, sidearm, grenades, food, water, and whatever else you'd better hope you can dead-lift 400 pounds

Attached: 1490261119490.gif (400x230, 1.61M)

This. Move lead around a room as much as you want. Im just being more effecient and moving less of it when I open fire.

be friend to all
then no one shoot you
you spared with subtle smile

Attached: teatehchong.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Build your own fully armored suit like the guy in the Rampage movies.

Attached: Rampage.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

wait about 8 years, and invest in mech armor. government is already working on it but had a minor setback when a marine testing the suit suffered 1st degree burns and died from shock.

Intel is the best armor. If the enemy can see you, you're dead. Blend in with the civilian populace and the landscape, know the terrain, and engage unseen.

you'd think there would be some damage mitigation with regular piles of kevlar against rifles (don't fucking call them assault rifles or defensive rifles or whatever because it's meaningless) but they don't. sorry. go read. knives will stab through kevlar vests like heavy leather.

plates will stop the rounds, but you're taking on substantial weight and mobility restriction. don't take my word for it, there's plenty of studies.

anyway, have fun out there. don't blade off against a shooter if you're shooting back.... you just present a nice big fleshly hole not guarded by plates and a direct route to your center mass by doing so. enjoy.

fuck you old chink, give me your beard or I'll shoot you

Attached: 1201485429536.jpg (1250x938, 163K)

Guns just changed the criteria of strength.

The ones with the best reflexes and the best spatial intelligence are the strongest with guns.

III-A body armor
sleeveless, 5mm ring, galvanized chain mail if you cannot buy body armor (money or law). Will stop stabby-stabby.
AR500 steel shield. Don't think that qualifies as body armor and stops p much every pistol and some rifle rounds. Good for house.

The friend to all dies first. This is the truth, because when shit hits the fan your inability to take aside makes both sides hate you

>Allows someone with no strength or courage to kill someone with great strength and courage.
>why can't killing people be fair??? :'(

This would be optimal

i say unto you, even if muhammad and his hashashins come bounding over desert dunes on horses and war camels with swords unsheathed ready to chop off your heads, fear nothing at all nor run and hide but stand facing them with faith in this truth, that he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Attached: jesus-christ.jpg (301x421, 16K)

Where can I find this plate carrier?

You aren't going to wear fucking body armor daily retard. You just aren't. The best defense is training, situational awareness, and ccdw every day.

Shoot first, faggot.

Attached: Girl with massive benis.gif (400x225, 978K)

You are arguing nothing
Its easy to find, just look up bullet proof and stab proof armor

What does that even mean?

I have, can't find anything with groin and shoulder armor, just vest plate carriers unless mil/LEO.

safeguardarmor.com/tactical-armor/tacpro-tactical/?option_89=235&option_49=144&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkKPVBRDtARIsAA2CG6Gt3hBut8MUGBUje7Lhw4Uva5uRZZLfKbvgCOcW5p4UdHCgonGT1PUaAporEALw_wcB#272=24&525=140

I never said I would wear it everyday. I will wear armor when I have probable cause too. You for some reason jumped to conclusion about my plan, also some armors which are light can be worn everyday but they probably only protect against 9mm so I would not use.

Thanks user.

Attached: 1519449488681.png (1000x1000, 133K)

is no one going to bring up the fact that it is illegal to wear a bullet proof vest in most of the US?

Attached: The Master 1.png (1600x864, 1.01M)

Seriously? Why?

>Why?

Attached: 1516740504142.jpg (299x275, 57K)

Cowardly feeble weaklings.

Also allows one to stand against many.

Modern kevlar has been outdated since it was created. Any rifle round will go through kevlar, that's why military grade armour uses ceramic plates.

>Allows someone with no strength or courage to kill someone with great strength and courage.
And thats the best thing about them. God made man, and Samuel Colt made em equal.

>4XL selected
Hahahaha

It is illegal to wear body armor while commiting a crime. It is not illegal to own or wear in public concealed or openly.

Its true that Kevlar was made along time ago. Can you point to plating available for normal citizens

>It is not illegal to own or wear in public concealed or openly.
im calling bullshit

From what I know it is illegal to wear one if you are doing something illegal or already did something illegal. Please extrapolate

You should check local laws before making the purchase, body armor is illegal in some states.

realitycheckxtreme.com/pages/body-armor-laws

How do you think these gun supporters are wearing plates and carriers in public while sporting rifles at these rallies?
If they are not in the act of commiting a crime, and they are not felons barred from owning body armor. They are doing nothing wrong.

>Honestly fuck pikes in this way.
>Allows someone with no strength or courage to kill a knight of great strength and courage.
>What is the best armor right now that could prevent a pike to the torso (or prevent de-horsing). It would be worth investing, I don't want to be poked by some crouching bitch and killed. It would also be useful in a war of succession situation.
>If you want to survive and be useful in the up and coming turmoil you should be wearing at least some type of breastplate.
>Would be cool to see if anyone buys ingots as a material and smiths there own suits

ya im wrong. looked it up.

Attached: 1517367011567.jpg (535x577, 40K)

I've always thought that guns do a great deal to make people more equal. If every person owned a gun and was equally skilled at using it, then they would all be equally dangerous. Hence every person would have an equal ability to defend themselves.

Q predicted this

Well you're wrong so...

At least you can admit when you're wrong, unlike 90% of people

Sry, didnt see this before last response.

Yeah, dog, let's get rid of all projectile weapons! They are for pussies! A real man would punch a deer to death to provide for themselves and their family!

Lmfao. You realize how nigger tier your argument is right? An intelligent, evolved, human being leverages technological advancements to secure successful outcomes for themselves and their progeny.

Only a nigger gorilla cares about being the biggest, baddest, dumbest nigger on the block.

I was thinking of making a diy electric arc furnace and casting stone armor. Probably use serpentine, or generic river cobble for the prototype. How do you guys think that would fare?

I own four vests with ar500 nijIII plates, four pasgt helmets, two half mask nijIII level mask and two full masks. Fuck it, buy a carrier you like and some plates. It's cool be prepared to spend money though

For proofs Fuck you/pol

Attached: IMG_20180314_230046_164.jpg (3264x1836, 962K)

This is how my petite gf can destroy a 6'5" nog that trys to encounter her in a parkinglot when I'm not around.

Thanks Colt.
Fuck you Darwin.

>Kevlar
Good armor if you like 5.56mm body piercings.

>I don't want to be poked by some crouching bitch
Its true

Attached: 1518049270236.jpg (410x410, 29K)

God made man
Samuel Colt made men equal

any level 4 plate will work, if not just make some out of ceramic tile and steel

People could die at any minute, the next burger civil war will be outscaled riots among the population.

One day those extremely long lines of cops marching toward an innocent crowd will become to much of an image to hide it.

>with courage
>is afraid of guns
Have you tried not being such a pussy faggot that instigates shit, user? You should be shot by some frail bitch and killed. Guessing you're retarded ass was fucking with some 200 iq fellow when you went full ooga booga mode because the conversation wasn't going your way and now you're bitching out.

>An intelligent, evolved, human being leverages technological advancements to secure successful outcomes for themselves and their progeny.
Literally calling for body armor tech which leverages against guns for survival.

Attached: 1514358735669.png (657x539, 110K)

>plates will stop the rounds, but you're taking on substantial weight and mobility restriction.

This. I wore a flak vest with steel plates rated to stop multiple AK-47 rounds in the military, and it was heavy as shit. You need to be quite a strong man to not have it hinder your performance significantly.

Very insightful

>Only pussies wear armor

you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded

>illiterate
Never mentioned armor. You did. Your ooga booga ass was the one crying about guns being an equalizer like some turbo fag.

>And spread thy buttocks for their holy rod, for ye should love thy sandy rod as if it were thine wife's son

Probably. there's over two grand worth of ppe there

If you actually wear all of the damned issued stuff it's incredibly cumbersome and restrictive. It would be like starting a melee fight with a severe handicap. I can't even imagine having to wear that shit in a humid environment. The tradeoff arguably wouldn't even be worth it.

Ok man, call me a fag for addressing guns and how to circumvent the equalization to get a competitive edge in a fight. You are a larping faggot, TheGreatSage, cringy as fuck. Your just mad because your small and when I get some plates or high tech strait mech gear (future) I will be able to rush you just like my ancestors have done to yours for centuries.

BAN ASSAULT PROTECTION

Yeah but armor is also helpful in a fight, for example fists break easily, just wrapping them helps. If you rush someone in full gear you will have some extra inertia and punches to body will be softened. Ever seen MMA you can see how some heavyweights can just press there body on another and due to there weight it practically wins fights. You would have weakened stamina though.

Guess which ones your plates will stop

Attached: IMG_20170614_174246_841.jpg (3264x1836, 1.4M)

>he believes this
>he's crying and he thinks he's a chad
I hope your last breaths are drawn looking into a mirror to show you what a pussyfart you are that also deservedly got shit on by a frail bitch.

Attached: kek.png (644x800, 15K)

Again any protection helps in slowing down a bullet. Also armor is getting better by the year. So many shills trying to derail this because current forms are simply not good enough or to cumbersome. The point of the discussion is to also explore future techs in armor. Also many people only have pistols and chances are if I am outside I will not find someone trying to kill me with a concealed rifle. Point is right now I could defend against most pistols and knifes which are the most probably candidates.

>I hope your last breaths are drawn looking into a mirror to show you what a pussyfart you are that also deservedly got shit on by a frail bitch.
I have no emotional investment in this, you clearly do though, the great sage is just a salty frail fag. Thanks for the laughs bud

I use level IV AR500 plates.

Attached: P_20180314_142335~2.jpg (1924x2304, 220K)

Lel, not having a police issue small vest, also osprey mk 4 with kike lv.4 plate up from greens on back and sides, also interceptor with green up fron and black on back.
Pleb.

Attached: y95nrt7p7rq-500x500.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>he types while sobbing and paranoid about frail bitches
Get some help, pussy nigger. And maybe stop being such a pussy and such a nigger.

> pistols
what do you think this is

Attached: IMG_20180106_181806_702.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

My dude armor is a meme outside of outright war. Arm yourself and be aware of your surroundings if you're so scared.

every single one fagit.

dyneema is lighter than kevlar

Yeah, like a defenseless woman killing a nigger trying to rape or kill her. Dumbass. Anyone that is anti-gun is pro-rape, robbery, and murder.

Maybe 5 out of 6, that 300WM is going to womp you on your ass

Pretty cool set up user

lvl. 4 stand alone kike plate with lvl. 3a brit osprey. 300 wind is only gonna cause cat. blunt force, no penetration.

Ceramic plating is the way to go.
Consider investing in night vision or thermal, and a friend or two.
Ambush tactics. Pick your battles.

Attached: warfrog.jpg (480x480, 36K)

All guns are cool and all armor is great, whatever suits you and makes you happy is good for you. Don't try to take my liberties because you're a pussy.

>lugging around that heavy ass piece of shit along with your SHTF bag
Would you rather be light and quick without protection or bulky and slow with a little bit of protection that’s not guaranteed? Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan take out their plates for this reason.

Bitch should have a man there to protect her.

LeL fair enough I hope all of that is flame retardant

Attached: IMG_20170409_242917_040.jpg (1836x3264, 1.52M)

I am not trained, I am going to camp, not run around. I see your point, armor is also good at defending against knifes remember. The pros outweigh the cons. Just get light armor then.

Guns are the highest evolved form of a weapon. Weapons are tools. Tools are what define humans from animals

Whites are outnumbered by shitskins. Without guns, we have nothing. Literal monkeys know how to use spears now. Im not talking about niggers, i mean literal fucking monkeys that throw shit, they use spears now. They're almost on the same level as niggers in this respect

Guns are the reason whites would win, if they only tried

What are you OP, a nigger?

>hurr only the strong survive and breed

So i guess you think niggers are the master race, and you are one, huh?

That’s my sort of thinking. Stab vests are good, along with helmets. All these shtf “operators” forget the helmet for aesthetics. Also, get a heavy duty but concealable backpack and a camelback.

I will take my chances user. I do agree...tracers can be tacticool.

Attached: 20180314_204854.jpg (3264x2448, 2.86M)