Why is it that the Irish, Italians, and Slavs were not considered white back then but they are now?

Why is it that the Irish, Italians, and Slavs were not considered white back then but they are now?

Attached: questioning pepe.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Galleani#Life_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/C699YtO-1O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the fuck is your citation

Attached: illust_66048833_20180312_234508.png (974x1400, 1M)

Cause before they imported actual niggers. Europeans were racist against each other.

They were never considered to be non-white, this is a myth and a meme.

Religious lines. Protestants hated other kinds of christianity.

They weren't considered non-white, just lesser than natives. It wasn't a racist thing, it was a nativist vs foreigner thing. Even Germans and Swedes were discriminated against here at one point, but it wasn't racism.

Phase 2

Attached: 1_hu8iTZHAaMmwByAqZ8QhlA.jpg (696x378, 71K)

we were and still are considered an underclass to nordics and wasps.

They weren't WASPs

Attached: Immigrants.jpg (2835x1751, 1.48M)

That's more of an excuse for English domination of Ireland. It was really mostly a religious thing that differentiated them.

Attached: el atrocidad.jpg (324x311, 98K)

This is actually from a joke magazine.

I remember Jared Taylor was going to address this in his "debate" with Tariq Nasheed until that ape kept interrupting him. I really wanted to know what he was going to say too

According to whom shill ?
They were always considered kin
Europeans always saw themselves as at least being cousins since we look like each other.

What's the truth then? Genuinely curious

I don't know, but I would guess it has to do with culture specifically the lower living standards of the european immigrants coming in as well as high profile crimes in the larger port cities where they settled.

Attached: The Immigrant.png (1600x1107, 3.54M)

That we hated each other's guts because of ethnics. We just took the white cluster and split that into further sub groups. That is all there is to it.

The reason irish were not considered "wyt" in America when they came over here, was because the Anglos still held resentment against the Irish since they have been at war for centuries, so when the Anglos settled in America, they brought these stories and folk legends that portrayed Irish in a bad light.
So when the Irish started to settle in New York, old grudges flared up.
It would be like Serbians and Albanians calling each other nonwhite.

Attached: Dumping Grounds.jpg (1512x2020, 1.56M)

Attached: Looking Backward.jpg (1022x676, 126K)

This meme again? Several of the signers of the Declaration of Independence had Irish ancestry. And our 8th prez was Irish.

Wait aren't Irish anglos? I thought that term referred to all peoples of the British Isles

No more infighting, ok anons?

Attached: 1514229956029.gif (200x146, 36K)

Uncle Sam is literally Happy Merchant in that pic.

No kek
Irish are CELTS , another great White Tribe
Celts were the first great white tribe i think
You could find celts in the British Isles, France, and also Turkey and the Levant thousands of years ago.
Turkey used to be called Galatia

This one.

Irish and slavs have earned it. Both are outstanding warriors.

The Gauls were far superior as were the Iberians.

Because time is fucking crazy, dude.

Scots, Welsh, Cornish and Irish are Celts

spud niggers and goombas still arent white. slav are neanderthal sub human barbarians to this day. not white.

Jews

The Tocharian Mummies of Eastern China who were found in the 90's, had tartan celtic style clothing.
They were 6'6 and had redhair.
They were 5,000 years old, pre-dating the proto-Chinese by 2,000 years , they were still in Siberia.

>current year
>still shitting on our big-brained hairy homonid ancestors
Fucking leaf cunt

They're white by comparison.

People joked about it, no one actually thought it.
You guys cling to this point like it absolutely destroys are whole argument

Reading wiki, when the Irish were expelled from their land, they did a similar thing to what migrants are doing now, like suddenly show up in overwhelming numbers at docks and then hang around and steal shit (being poor as hell meant there was little alternative when feeding themselves). Best I can figure it.

How do you read this text upsidedown?

Attached: jewsNeanderthal.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

if your white your white, regardless of flags or memes

Attached: NO MORE BROTHER WAR.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

The Irish lived on those islands long before the anglos moved there from the mainland

lol, Sam's nose is always suspect

It comes up because most people have only a cursory understanding of history. Pic related is often used as evidence, but it's a satire of the moral qualities of many of the people coming in. There were anarchists and mafia coming into the US from Italy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Galleani#Life_in_the_United_States
>Soon after arriving in the United States at the age of 40, Galleani attracted attention in radical anarchist circles as a charismatic orator; he called for violence as necessary to overthrow the capitalists who oppressed the working man. Settling in Paterson, New Jersey, Galleani became the editor of La Questione Sociale, the leading Italian anarchist periodical in the United States at the time. He took undisguised pride in describing himself as a subversive, a revolutionary propagandist dedicated to subverting established government and institutions by disseminating a political philosophy based on direct action, specifically violence.[7] By all accounts, Galleani was an extremely effective speaker and advocate of his policy of revolutionary violence. Carlo Buda, the brother of Galleanist bombmaker Mario Buda, said of him, "You heard Galleani speak, and you were ready to shoot the first policeman you saw".[8]

Attached: The_Unrestricted_Dumping-Ground._Louis_Dalrymple.jpg (1200x858, 411K)

They were considered white back then, stop believing Jewish lies

Are the Irish cheddar men? Or WHG?

Emphasis in all of the political cartoons with a negative view of the immigrants is their morals, not their race.

Attached: WCMorris_Spokesman-Review_cartoons_016.jpg (1337x1919, 393K)

Attached: WCMorris_Spokesman-Review_cartoons_067.jpg (1337x1919, 351K)

I don't know what either of those things are
so
maybe?

The truth is that they were never considered not to be white people. All that "Irish need not apply" horseshit was in Britain and by a handful of British people who operated businesses here in the US.

End of

Very much this
The white race is the most diverse race. It is a colourful race with different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. Not surprising we divide each other up. Do not forget we are brothers

Attached: 1515168724667.png (481x515, 14K)

And the other are outstanding chefs

Not going to lie that Neanderthal skull looks exactly like Larry King's head shape.

You gullible fuck.

>create cartoon detailing how prosperous Jews have become in New York
>Oy vey, telling everyone how rich we've become is Anti-Semitic!

Attached: 3000px-Grant_E.,_Hamilton,_Their_New_Jerusalem,_1892_Cornell_CUL_PJM_1111_01.jpg (3000x2009, 2.13M)

Whites don't actually exist it's some racial category created by burgers to tell who was hip and who wasn't.
The correct term would be native European or European descendent in america or European american.

Where's Irish, Dutch, and the few other Europeans missing from that cluster?

the mustache-sideburns is a good look. I wish we could pull it off these days and still be taken seriously

Attached: The Wasp.jpg (2521x3434, 856K)

When I was a kid Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, and Greeks were not "white" they were "Mediterranean". Easter Europeans were not "white" either. They were dirty gypsy slavshits, and rat commie bastards.

White used to mean Nordic, Germanic, or Anglo (AND Protestant, AND NOT a commie). Being a "ring kisser' made you an honorary nigger, while being a commie made you an honorary corpse. But now that we have niggers, spics, poos, and everything else the White Nationalists have lowered their standards.

Hey it's the 90's we'll take what we can get.
youtu.be/C699YtO-1O0

Attached: the_80s_were_gay_af.jpg (1200x1500, 317K)

This

Theyre white dw

BUT WHERE ARE THEY

I guess Dutch falls under or between German/Belgian while Irish is considered British, at least for the purposes of that study

Yeah, I want to meme about it but sarcasm is lost on half of you. They were never not white.

ok, I cry evry tim

This is pretty much the best explanation. The less brown people whites have to deal with, the more whites will subdivide. Most Asians can't tell their races apart by looking and go by language and culture to discriminate against each other. Blacks, at least the American ones, generally seem to be too dumb to tell any one black culture apart from any other, so they'd be the most united if they weren't always killing each other.

Attached: 1512245867646.jpg (455x281, 22K)

Oirish = celts = Indo-Europeans = Aryan

Yup

>Turks are whiter than Sardinians
kek

It was banter. A joke about how some group of Irish acted like a bunch of niggers at some point and it got revived as Jewish propoganda now

White ethnic groups in America had bantz with each other but it was never full scale hatred. Then we tried having bantz with brown people and they couldn't take it.

They still had attachments to Europe. Not truly "American ethnicity" yet.

Because whiteness is a social construct. Doesn’t mean that there aren’t genetic differences between ethnic groups, just means race as understood and utilized by Americans is socially constructed.

kek
The purity spiral
What about half Irish half Italian. Is that white?

Attached: hayden.jpg (1440x900, 260K)

I don’t have a clue but I know white nationalist movements are dead I the water if they don’t include them.

The idea of Blackness is a social construct. Look at the wide variability between groups in Africa, as far as morphology, cognitive ability, etc. goes. But as far as dynamics between them and other groups outside of them go, the category is useful because it gets at something. Darwin said the only difference between a species and a genus is that species within a genus are more similar than genuses are to each other, describing degrees of separation, familiarity, unfamiliarty, and that this categorization goes down to the individual and expands in ever larger concentric circles of genetic familiarity encompassing at the extremes all life itself. The existence of sub-groups does not undermine the validity of a group (as a heuristic for categorizing individuals).

It was just a method of keeping America predominantly Anglo Saxon and Protestant. They just called them non-white to gain favorability among the population.

I don't even care. I suspect all this talk of White Nationalism is same as the Alt Right. A label created by our enemy to lump people into then whip up the normalfags into hating as evil racists or whatever. I'm an ethno nationalist. Italy for Italians, Ireland for the Irish, Poland for Poles and so on.

What I see when I look at countries today. Is that western countries, both in Europe, including Eastern and Mediterranean, all have low native birth rates due to same reasons. They are all being flooded with 3rd worlders or basically anyone not of European ethnicity or culture. These are our friends and allies. The people responsible for this civilization destroying demographic changes is the enemy. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 1510561315413.jpg (630x598, 162K)

Nativism was anti-Catholic, and anti-immigration, rather than anti-specific-"other"-white-nations. Also they were poor as fuck and prone to crowding up cities. Would you want that shit near you?

It was banter. Irish are known for drinking and acting like faggots when drunk, so people called them niggers. Jewish propagandists took it out of context, they cite jokes and banter as proof that whitey is the devil and you wouldn't even be considered white 100 years ago. It's divide and conquer.

Because they acted like savages. In order to not be outnumbered white Americans quietly started accepting their savage ways (alcoholism, organised crime) as normal.