WARNING MALWARE INFECTED WEBSITE

isis.liveuamap.com/
HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH A DRIVEBY. IF YOU GO TO THIS LINK WITH FIREFOX IT WILL CRASH YOUR BROWSER AND YOU WILL BE INFECTED (EVEN IF YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT CRASH).

It's a site setup to monitor to Ukraine conflict but which now also serves to monitor the Syrian conflict. It's a legal site with no illegal content. The reason for posting it here is that a lot of users here use the website. It may be a CIA driveby.

Comodo Dragon browser (Google Chrome offshoot) does not crash nor get infected when visiting the site. This browser was designed to prevent malware infections when visiting infected websites.

Attached: CIA.png (960x594, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU
virustotal.com/#/url/b9ad83c9d022e7e164b72e1ecd1288009289de43c10f5020ede2a6f81856edc2/community
kevs3d.co.uk/dev/canvasmark/
malwarefixes.com/threats/pwshtmlphish-kg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenBSD#Security
virustotal.com/#/url/c5d946a5e88cfb64108ec30758681d30f3f2f7fab5ec991b5a8a3cb97f19cf0c/detection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bruuuuuuuuump

Jesus fucking Christ............. How do I know it's a CIA malware? No antivirus programs can detect anything but I know from weird effects from visiting the site that it's malware. Took me a while to figure it out.

Bumparoonie

Just use southfront

there are many websites to choose from including syriancivilwarmap.com (which I don't use because it's shit) but I am letting people know to be careful because they use the website

Where's your fucking proof, faggot?

Attached: spongereeeeee.jpg (445x604, 35K)

Visit the website and see for yourself

>It's malware
>visit the website and see

Fucking CIA niggers I swear to god. You guys are woefully pathetic.

Attached: really.jpg (790x559, 98K)

Attached: 1519689050807.png (138x154, 24K)

I guarentee you this is not a troll. I tested it again and again over the span of 10 minutes and it crashed every single time. I then made this thread and shortly afterwards tested again and no crash. I am not trying to stir anything, there is definitely something going on with this link I assure you but I don't know what to say because antivirus programs don't pick up anything

You keep posting this but what the hell does it mean? Is it some abstract meme? I enabled image hover and still cannot find the hidden merchant or glow in the dark nigger.

It's probably just liveuamap being shit as always

Every single time I have visited the site I have begun getting weird behavior on my computer like my antivirus program crashing. Reinstalled Windows multiple times. I narrowed it down to this site and another I visit repeatedly. There is something fishy going on so keep a watchful eye out.

>Reinstalled Windows multiple times
that would take hours, how long has it been happening for?

About a couple of weeks. This shit is really fucking warding me out why does it keep happening to me

Attached: 1512128072182.jpg (439x290, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU
>dk, are you a Fed?

it has stuff hidden in the file that spooks can "decrypt" to pop you with cp anytime

If dubbs i'll enter the site and bring back results

Attached: 1446226384343.jpg (337x372, 23K)

ARE YOU A FED

>About a couple of weeks.
I've been browing liveuamap for years, several times today in fact, and have had no issues.
I doubt it's malware or you would be able to monitor the process causing the issues in killswitch or something similar

Ahhh that's for the explanation

No because they inject themselves into other processes. Listen, no antivirus program can detect the thing preventing my antivirus programs from updating and causing them to crash (malware). I'm dealing with a highly sophisticated malware here

Attached: 1507067927333.png (1389x1084, 1M)

>No because they inject themselves into other processes
>it is impossible to see a process cpu/memory usage spike
It's like you've never seen malware before

Funny, I keep getting the Windows 10 update assistant automatically installing on my computer without permission for a couple of months now. I noticed it started downloading and installing when i'm off the computer

Welp.

cpu memory spike is exactly what happens every time. That's what I mentioned in my previous thread. This happened with my firefox crash as well, and my harddrive spinning away as well

Well then what program does it infect?

It fucking killed my computer you're a little too late with this

system process. this is 2000s malware technology. when you restart your computer it has a driver installed and has ring0 access.
detecting malware by running processes only works against retarded pajeet malware and malware from the 20th century

Go into details I have reinstalled windows 3 times now

why do you keep changing IDs or are you a different person?

dynamic ip relax....

Don't any of you have a designated sandbox machine for this sort of shit? That malware is *everywhere*. Fucking rootkits too.

My computer crashed when I opened the site bluescreen and I couldn't restart my computer

You sure it's not just a shitty scriptminer? If the CIA just wanted to monitor people who go to the site they don't need to make it act funny, but I could easily see your browser crashing from a misconfigured miner.

Hmm better check it on my university's computer instead lol

Please.

Baby steps.

Prolly that java shit. I had my old computer nuked a few years ago visiting some tibetan site

Attached: 5580583+_7f09b0cbb679ffdd4c1839d0524a93d8.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>shitty scriptminer?
how would anyone detect if that's what it is?
SAME.. I got bsod and it was stuck on restart. But turning power off and on again fixed the restart. Bsod happened long after clicking the website though

Also it glows in the dark

Attached: 1492281094431.png (802x854, 1.42M)

If it were CIA malware you wouldn't know it was on your computer. calm down guys

Absolutely 100% false. I clicked a website once which caused my firefox to change themes. I knew it was 100% a malware driveby but the only sign was the theme changing, plus another smaller sign. I scanned scanned and scanned and nothing.

Nothing to see here.
On source level, the most threatening I could find was ad-data collection.

Attached: IMG_20181503_0513.png (1081x456, 67K)

I did that scan a million times weeks ago and today 10s of minutes ago.. Virustotal website scans are not worth alot. Those scanners mostly check for reports and don't do any testing of what the site does or contains. Virustotal is mostly made for scanning executables

>still no proof provided

Click it

ublock is blocking a script from lijit, a known adware virus. I'm guessing that's what this is about, and if so it's not CIA.

Attached: virus.png (798x440, 161K)

See

Absolutely false. CIA coders are human. They make mistakes.

I have that installed as well, newest version of both firefox and the addon. No, it's probably not that.

In that case I'm unable to replicate the problem.

virustotal.com/#/url/b9ad83c9d022e7e164b72e1ecd1288009289de43c10f5020ede2a6f81856edc2/community

No detection by any of the scanners... hmm raises an eyebrow doesn't it?

You can't get Malware if you don't run an executable you fucking morons.

Neither am I but I assure you I have had this problem for a long time now. Took me long to figure out it was this website all along. Really weird that now it stopped happening.
How the fuck can antivirus programs not detect it if it's not CIA?
I have tested so many fucking scanners it makes no sense I know I am infected..........

My Firecucks downloaded a JS keylogger into its system files the other day. Fucking pile of trash.

How do you know it's this website? It might just be that you have a fucked up graphics driver and the heavy canvas2D usage is crashing your OS.

Yes you can, browsers can inject malware and via exploits in browsers it can cause the malware to be injected. Simply by visiting a website alone. Has been the case for 10+ years

>no one still posting a single atom of proof that this site contains actually harmful malware
Burden of proof my lads

Please go into details what JS keylogger

I have reinstalled my windows with newest of all drivers 3 times throughout many weeks. I assure you it's not that

Literally no. The only thing they can do is run a script that can superficially mess with your browser, but there is literally no way for your browser to infect your actual OS. Retard.

Is that music in the actual show?

It might be a hardware problem with the same symptoms then. Try running this HTML5 stress test.

kevs3d.co.uk/dev/canvasmark/

Concerned citizen

ABSOLUTELY not true.. you have never done any coding my friend. NoScript will NOT protect you against a real driveby attack

hmmm what are they trying to hide, are other sites down? Does /sg/ know?

Attached: conceredcitizen.jpg (1466x1155, 729K)

My bad, I confused it with some other infection. It isn't any keylogger but some script that changes paypal urls to phishing sits. But it downloaded into my Firefox randomly last week. This malwarefixes.com/threats/pwshtmlphish-kg/

Note: I don't use email or open any downloads on this computer.

lol

wanna see some real cia mk ultra shit?

www.zombo.com

Am I understanding it right that it was not caused by the link posted in the OP?
Which site do you suspect is responsible?
I know they have added tons of backdoors into firefox since years now. It's the best browser and that's why they had to make it like swiss cheese

>mfw using a customized microkernel OS with QEMU bolted on top with half the kernel processes for QEMU offloaded from kernelspace to userspace, and I use this as a hypervisor to run OpenBSD as a guest with no access to any hardware on the host except two virtual cores, a virtual disk, and the devices I whitelist
The CIA can't fuck with weaponized super tinfoil autism.

Attached: 1503430571909.png (695x500, 66K)

How the fuck would I go about setting up something like this? I'm all for autistic obsessions but every time I've tried stuff like this (Linux shit) it's been hell

Sup Forums was on a tv show and that meme was the result. Look up Sup Forums homeland.
t. Concerned Citizen

You'd better not be a fed

>Tfw get every bit of this but I know it's a meme because radio wave hacking was confirmed
Sup Forums plz

>radio wave hacking
>max range of 5 meters away
>sensitive to noisy environments and weather
Literally exaggerated alarmism

Linux is a shitty monolithic kernel. Basically, the Linux kernel is a big nasty hairball of shit that's a single program. It's a fucking massive program, but still just one. Then you have systemd which manages a whole bunch of userspace stuff, but is still managed by the kernel. It's all horrible.

Now, a microkernel is a bunch of little kernels that will each carry out one or a few functions of the monolithic kernel. The monolithic kernel is used because it's like 10-15% faster in many cases, but hardware these days is powerful enough that it doesn't matter. With the microkernel, you can run untrusted code like device drivers as separate processes in kernel or user space. If one little kernel or service as I'm calling it crashes, it doesn't fuck the whole system. With Linux, it brings everything else down with it. But in a microkernel OS, another little kernel can just relaunch the crashed kernel. Microkernels are used in stuff like fighter jet embedded systems in the form of a RTOS (real-time operating system) such as Green Hills RTOS.

My version is a heavily edited version of MINIX3, but I hate the bald fucker that made it, so I refuse to release the source. He's also a cuck that licensed it so I don't have to redistribute my modifications, even if used commercially.

Also keep in mind that there's a hardware botnet inside of your chipset if you're using x86, so disable it by gutting the firmware with me_cleaner, then flash Coreboot with SeaBIOS (for MBR disks with GRUB on them) or do what I'm doing and use Tiano Core which is an EFI implementation that lets you boot the kernel without a bootloader.

It's an absolute meme. If the CIA niggers wanted my info, it would be 100x more efficient and cost effective to just tied me to a $20 chair and beat me with a $5 wrench until I give them my passwords. There is no such thing as good physical security. If an attacker has physical access, it's fucking ogre.

Attached: remove_botnet.png (710x720, 27K)

At this point we're so deep into the web that you either have to rely on advice from suspicious strangers who tell you what to do for your own security online, or you have to be a master programmer or hardware developer with deep insights into how these software are written and what they do

Can't even trust that the security software I use isn't backdoored, even if it's licensed and attached to a big name company that can be sued..

Attached: 1514771046404.jpg (620x413, 22K)

Fucking checked

I know that, user. Tnat doesn't mean I don't get Linux. Good post, though.

Btw if you custom write your OS how the hell would you ever access any website that requires many layers of software to even be accessed. It's not enough to write a browser..

>OpenBSD
>"Alleged FBI backdoor investigated

On 11 December 2010, Gregory Perry, a former technical consultant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), emailed de Raadt alleging that the FBI had paid some OpenBSD ex-developers 10 years previously to insert backdoors into the OpenBSD Cryptographic Framework. De Raadt made the email public on 14 December by forwarding it to the openbsd-tech mailing list and suggested an audit of the IPsec codebase.[79][80] De Raadt's response was skeptical of the report and he invited all developers to independently review the relevant code. In the weeks that followed, bugs were fixed but no evidence of backdoors were found.[81] De Raadt stated "I believe that NetSec was probably contracted to write backdoors as alleged. If those were written, I don't believe they made it into our tree. They might have been deployed as their own product."[82]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenBSD#Security

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FUCKING BACKDOORED

Based allah again
How do we stop that madlad

Alright, I get that it's unreasonable to expect to everyone to make their own microkernel hypervisor. Do you want a good starting point? Buy a ThinkPad X230. Why? It's reasonably powerful (2.6GHz dual core CPU, up to 16GB of RAM, SATA3 port, USB 3.0), costs less than $200 for a used one in good condition with 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD, it's compact and fits in any backpack easily, gets around 12-15 hours of battery life with a 9-cell battery. And it has a maintained Coreboot port and a fully reverse engineered EC, with free firmware in Coreboot. The me_cleaner utility works perfectly to strip the IME botnet shit out. Then install OpenBSD or Alpine Linux on it. This is good enough for anyone as far as OS/device security is concerned.

I have Firefox 58 running on OpenBSD.

OpenBSD isn't backdoored. Theo doesn't fuck around.

Attached: 1508135332267.png (2518x1024, 374K)

Which one OP?

Attached: liveuamap.png (813x902, 68K)

I visited the website and got a powerful erection.
Highly recommended.
Would do again.

At this point I will go ahead and assume that Chads and have diddled holes in every single software known to mankind. It's impressive. Curious how China which uses US software, will deal with this security problem

Attached: 1520473011476.png (796x934, 276K)

Neither but what the hell is facebook.net
virustotal.com/#/url/c5d946a5e88cfb64108ec30758681d30f3f2f7fab5ec991b5a8a3cb97f19cf0c/detection

>checked

Attached: 4L_XFOJLQWx.jpg (573x493, 43K)

/sg/ was notified. They're calling bullshit.

Attached: 1449263427555.gif (500x322, 428K)

There's a certain point at which security is just good enough. The only truly secure computer is the one that's broken and won't turn on. Other countries also know this.

I play around with all kinds of obscure software because I like to push the limits of just how secure I can make a machine that's both powered on and has full networking capabilities for shitposting. The results have been anything but disappointing. I'd bet good money on my setup being totally CIA nigger proof at this point.

Attached: fuck you pottering.png (1280x2084, 619K)

There is one system that can circumvent detection that has a gateway and a workstation but I will not be disclosing it. It's not my job to save niggers on Sup Forums

Let's just say OpenBSD isn't as secure as you think.

Attached: 1504056713188.png (973x1096, 655K)

a fucking leaf

It's been known that they backdoored NoScript and other Firefox addons to deanonymize TOR users for example.
It's insane how many people allow their software and code to be backdoored. Why would anyone willing diddle their own code?

Even routers are backdoored on the hardware side. Anything that has not been backdoored will be very soon I am sure

What? QNX? GHS-RTOS? Do tell us what your magical super secret OS is. I bet some obscure OS like OpenBSD on an even more obscure hardware platform like SGI MIPS would be more secure. Security through obscurity does work when you're on of a dozen people using that setup.

Tor is insecure for other reasons. As usual, humans are the biggest security flaw.

Attached: calculator_slowjak.png (701x679, 17K)

Why don't you just tell them via twitter?

>"Um guys your site is infected do something"
>"Ok no it's not sir"
>"Uh yea it is it causes bsod etc etc etc."
>"You're the only one reporting this"

bla bla bla.... probably those faggots who backdoored it to catch the Shannon isis sympathizer who keeps posting on the website using proxies..

>himans are the biggesr security flaw
Let me reassure you wizards that academia has finally begun to teach just that. Fuck end users, administrators must know when to cull the chaff with flamethrowers.

As a former systems administrator for a smallish to medium sized company, I can tell you that the best way to handle access to the servers by staff is to lock down absolutely everything and then have a list of required features and grant access to only what's needed, with some access being granted on a case by case basis. Powershell? Sorry, you can't open that shit. Regedit? Nope, can't use that either. Control Panel? Nope, fuck you. Wanna write files anywhere but your user directory? I think not.

This is how you handle the normie nigger cattle and prevent them from breaking shit.

Attached: 1517749810254.jpg (640x640, 63K)

2+2 doesn't equal 6, it equals fried chicken. learn2math

Attached: equals chicken white boi.jpg (400x440, 22K)