Why can no one make a good anime desktop program?

Why can no one make a good anime desktop program?

cus no one cares

Just use Notepad.

Just use MAL you autist.

Because Excel or any program with functionality above Notepad can do the job better than some project someone makes.

Notepad doesn't support RSS and downloads for me.

MAL is fucking trash. AniList is better in every way except that it doesn't have a good desktop program.

Taiga is decent.

why don't you?

Does Taiga support AniList yet?

>le MAL is trash meme
Stop associating MAL solely with its faggot community and see it for what it is, a means of logging your shows.

MAL and Hummingshit so far.

What's an anime desktop program?

why use desktop, you're always online

>he doesn't use taiga

Just make a list of shit you watched on your phone if you want to keep track. For yourself. Who are you trying to impress?

What kind of retard can't remember such a small amount of data that you need to come up with an overcomplicated way of "logging" it? Are you american or something?

MAL with Taiga is just ez mode compared to manually typing or even copy and pasting info down. I literally do nothing to log it but find the shows I want to see at the beginning of a season and then watch it. Taiga does everything else for me.

I concur, it's the best place for keeping track of stuff, convenience wise. Plus I think its kinda neat being able to see what my friends like/watch.

Say that shit when you've seen over 700 shows

I can't remember what I did two days ago and you expect me to remember the name of every random anime I've spent a night binge watching over the past twenty years?

Taiga is the best one. The torrents tab feels like shit to me though because it tracks so much shit. I wish it supported manga.

Are you sure you don't have alzheimer's or something?

Made it yourself.

Why watch so much anime if you're just going to forget it all anyways?

Just rewatch the 30 or so best shows on a rotation

What would a "good" anime desktop program even need?

It doesn't support aniDB.

You're the kind of person who eats the same meal every day, aren't you?

Who the fuck catalogs the media they consume like some weirdo?

I think you're missing the point.

If you can't even remember the name of and plot of every show you watch, then clearly your memory is so bad that you could simply rewatch the same series indefinately and it would be completely new every single time.

But thanks for being so retarded that you made me explain the joke to you

I have the same breakfast and lunch pretty much every day since kindergarten