America MUST be Mexico's friend

>Hidden behind the headlines is a more hopeful Mexico, one undergoing rapid and widespread social, political, and economic transformations. It is one of a globally competitive economy, a rising middle class, and increasingly influential pro-democracy voters. It is a thriving Mexico whose people, communities, companies, and commerce are intricately tied to the United States.

>The United States is making a grave mistake by focusing on the politics of antagonism toward Mexico. Rather, America should wake up to the revolution of prosperity now unfolding there.

>Now more than ever, the two countries are indivisible. It is past time for the United States to forge a new relationship with its southern neighbor. In no uncertain terms, America's future depends on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=soB-1OnSHSI

Attached: 4130b88105786f17dff1f4c6f90cbad5-d[1].jpg (332x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOlW8_UhOco&t=901s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about we trade and be cool friends, but they keep all the fucking mexicans in mexico?

the mexicans are in mexico

i agree, we should show our support for Mexico by invading it with US soldiers to overthrow the cartel-run regime you have so you can have actual democracy instead of a country run by the CIA's murderous, drug-dealing goons. once they have an actual democracy instead of being a failed state shithole that mexicans try to FLEE, then there'll be a bright road ahead for us.

No they’re not

You idiots realize that democracy is a cancer us Mexicans right?

who's in Mexico then?

Neoliberal faggot

chaos-at-the-border is a psychological tactic used by our national defense planners to ensure decades of racketeering continue unimpeded so they themselves get paid- and they go home knowing they've done a great service keeping their country safe at the expense of lost nights of sleep for the american public. mexico will continue to be a shithole, as will the middle east. this has implications globally as well, because in order to continue outpacing china and russia and others, america must justify its inordinate military spending. it's a giant web that most people don't understand, and don't understand for the better. if you can live a satisfying, fearless life in america, then there are no drawbacks to any of this for you.

me

not an argument
el mexicano

Democracy works for the American because it has the institutions and Mass-psyche that have been adapted form English Liberalism, and Tradition. We Mexicans come from four consecutive Monarchies The Aztec, Spanish, Iturbide, and Maximillian. Mexico's road to democracy has been a miserable one, unlike yours. If you want to help us, or you just don't want Illegal emmigrants not crossing the border, it to put a leash on the Pharma Industry that push opioids on people who don't nned them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOlW8_UhOco&t=901s

This is Mexico

Attached: image9_4.jpg (479x251, 32K)

This is pol, user, here, no one believes in democracy you silly

Attached: ok.png (1028x587, 70K)

>mexico
>prosperity

Who are you voting for compatriota?

Your implying that the people of Mexican origin here in America are now Americans all of a sudden, but crossing a desert doesn’t change your culture, values, background, race, loyalty, or past mistakes/commitments. They are still Mexicans in their mind and that won’t change. And they pass on that perspective to their kids and grandkids. Maybe that would change by the time of their great grandkids generation but by then America will be fundamentally changed by the demographic and cultural changes imposed upon it.

Not voting, all candidates are shit-tier

Mexicans are only moving to their rightful territory

I was going to say something about Florida being Mexican but you claimed Cuba too, so carry on.

>Not voting, all candidates are shit-tier
because they are Mexicans?

Why are all the candidates shit?
Because they are weak men with no vision for our Patria on for their pockets.

The sad thing is that most Americans will let you take it. Do you guys claim Spain as clay too?

No, But we should have excellent relations with them.

>Because they are weak men
They are Mexicans what do you expect?

There's no turning back now.

Attached: 1519834136167.jpg (745x436, 49K)

US should just get it over with and annex the entire north American continent and eventually all of South America to become one giant empire that will last for a 1000 years or more. We would be unstoppable to the rest of the world....

No, because if you want shit to change and become a candidate, they'll just kill you

>let
Like we need permission to step into our own house.

FREE GIBS!!!!!

mexicans are retarded subhumans. what the fuck do you think nafta was? it was an economic development deal that was supposed to help mexico's economy grow so they stop being a shit hole. it has done nothing. their economy hasn't grown and has actually regressed. they are a bunch of worthless subhumans and should be exterminated sooner rather than later

Fuck USA
Revolution was an American trick to keep the mexican man down!

Yes, indeed they are Mexicans, but being Mexican doesn't correlate incompetence, if I did I would call you Mexican as well.

The Mexican states should join the US
No illegal immigration if all Mexicans are citizens.

That's New Spain you pathetically sad, man.

Attached: Mexico.png (1800x2047, 1.24M)

>it has done nothing. their economy hasn't grown and has actually regressed.
Because it wasn't made to do so retard
What NAFTA did was basically to let (((american))) indutries to make a monoply, forcing smaller ones to close

We are different people user, we are not compatible, we have no shared history.

That doesn't delegitimize our rightful claim, New Spain just changed its name, its still the same people and identity

We're almost there, buddy.

Attached: article-1371538-0B66AD5300000578-192_634x444.jpg (634x444, 67K)

>being Mexican doesn't correlate incompetence, if I did I would call you Mexican as well.
Thanks for proving the opposite with just one sentence.

>Rightful claim
You have no rightful claims to the north. None of it is rightful either. If you fucks weren't autistic enough to let Santa Anna basically fuck Mexico over then you may actually have kept the northern states. But you didn't, you failed. We wuzing now is like Italy laying claims on the Mediterranean because they used to own it all. Grow up and fix the shithole you already have you autisticly pathetic excuse of a nation

Attached: Mexico the failure in infographic form.png (4544x3032, 3.79M)

>That doesn't delegitimize our rightful claim, New Spain just changed its name, its still the same people and identity
It absolutely does, memeflag. There is no rightful claim.

Watch AMLO win and turn Mexico into the next Venezuela

Questionable if those states would actual want to secede and become part of Mexico though. More likely they would start their own country, after all look at South America, why didn't they unite into two separate Spanish and Portuguese blocks? You only need to look south of Mexico to see the idea of Hispanic solidarity is an American meme that will never truly come to fruition.

Attached: aztlan-reconquista.jpg (503x342, 68K)

Nice fake map faggot

Attached: 852px-2010_US_Census_Hispanic_Population_by_County.svg.png (852x633, 322K)

Mexican refugees? Hell yeah

Then you have no rightful claim to anything then your sovereignty is a fucking joke, a dream. I can also do mental gymnastics.

So Mexico will improve?

Fuck off with that Chicano shit.

Why isn't this all Mexico?

Attached: spainish_empire_1790.jpg (4500x2234, 1.8M)

They're useful idiots user

The Americas are rightful Mexican clay

I still feel like I belong in a some sort of museum because I rarely see why ppl here in SD.

Thats Spain with her respective colonies
New Spain, Neuva Granada, El Peru, Y La Plata

You're a retard, memeflag. Read once again. Reading comprehension.

Take note that The Philippines were administrated by New Spain.

Nice, ad hominem. I am hurt and demoralized.

One of Lebanese descent, one of Portuguese descent, and a Indio from Tabasco,

Attached: img_8991.jpg (521x282, 17K)

Attached: CyFwRbTWIAEqQ7F.jpg large.jpg (1024x512, 178K)

Exactly, Hispanic is a meme.
Might as well claim that Australia, Canada, Britain. New Zealand all belong to the USA

No I just said it was administrated.

>mexico turns into venezuela
>illegal crossings increase by 1000%
>the ones that stay in mexico die and another country takes over
>America turns into Mexico II
Now that would be an improvement for the rest of the world

No you retard, that's not ad hominem. Ad hominem would be me saying you are wrong because you're retarded. I'm saying you're wrong and you're retarded.

It wasn't a de facto part of New Spain. You think I was saying that it was, you are very presumptive. There are no Mexicans

How am I wrong, retarded?
is it because my vision for the future of my country doesn't benefit you?

This is happening and you can't do anything.
You should come to terms with that, it will make you less bitter about the decline of you empire.

Hey retard, you're misusing the English language again. Presumptive is not a bad thing, it means you're basing it on probability and reasonable belief.
You're thinking of assumptive.

USA wants Mexico. Only problem US doesn't like/want Mexicans. We Mexicans must understand America's goal (either with republicans or democrats) is to integrate North America in therms of energy (oil and gas), natural resources (mainly water) and economy. This is key for American survival as a superpower in the 21st century. The only diference with Trump is the fact that he's rehashing the old WASP hate towards Mexican/catholic people as marketig for his fans (remember the wall was actually strated by Bill Clinton and Dubia). And the plan has been working smoothly (despite whatever nonesense you believe). The only flaw I see is that if US antagonizes Mexico too much, our country will drift away from US sphere of influence.

Understand that English isn't my first language but lets not derail the subject.

Your country is getting fatter and fatter. Sicker and sicker, more and more dangerous. If America is getting worse, it's because fat, stupid criminal spics are taking their awful culture with them when they come here.
Your politicians are corrupt and the drug cartels are the real government.

why are you making this about race?
Its not. Its not like we Mexicans are going to mistreat white people.

>Spic criminals learned all that shit from your niggers.

Hopefully it will, American influence has been hurtful for our country

and let me tell you that nothing that your saying is wrong, and thats the problem.

I like Mexico and Mexicans when they stay in their own fucking country.

Good god!

Mexico is an enemy nation, if I had my way we would have already sent troops.

We should of said the same to the Anglo-Texans

yes, but it's not that easy. Remember, our leaders are literally educated to be America's bitch (such as Peña and Meade, they're itamitas). This shift I'm talking about can only come from an outsider to this system.

>America MUST be Mexico's friend

the only friendship more one sided than this one is the US and Israel

thanks but no thanks

FUCK YOU SPIC!

It is already happening!

Do you not recall your shit people waving your puke flat and attacking Trump supporters?

You made us into your enemy, every enemy that the united states has ever had has been the product of your own deeds, but you don't learn.

Beanerfag here and I can say this much. I served this nation, America, no regrets and would lay down my life for it if we had to go to war with Mexico. The reason why is that I have a good understanding and respect for what the Founders of the this nation created.

We should have annexed your shithole and trail of tears you maggots to south America.

We were fucking nice about the whole thing even gave you fucking money and what good did it do?

>El atrocidad

Bullshit!

We did not force you to ignore our borders and invade our fucking country.

Should've would've, could've

You started if spic.

I am cool with Mexico and our deep and abiding friendship and cooperation with Mexico and Mexicans. I grew up in the West of the US so I understand the real history of this country.

White nationalists and their ilk are not welcome in my vicinity. I would crush them with rocks like any sort of common vermin if forced to by necessity. They seem to want to push their unnatural viewpoint on the rest of the country and I would like to end their lineage permanently.

Also, I trace my heritage back to 500 CE via church records which is something almost all white mongrels can't. They deserve to be subjugated by myself and my rarified kind.

Calm the fuck down and read a history book, faggot

And we'll end it.

your government invited them there. they came legally. the Mexicans in the US weren't invited our shit government just didn't give a fuck about enforcing the law.

I agree with you (an economically integrated North America is key to uncucking the US from Europe and Asia) but I think Trump is smarter than that. A wall gives the US more strength to negotiate any future relationship. And if Mexico tried to Ally with any foreign power, the US would "liberate" it very quickly

And then your country used them in your Geopolitics, big mistake. but it wasn't their fault.

>Would die for Israel
Good goy

Choke to death on your next fucking taco faggot, no history book is going to make it ok what you subhumans are doing to the USA.

There were a lot of illegals tho and they even dared to bring niggers

Who allowed it to happen?

t. Bill Kristol

Most of those states still vote Republican
WEW.

The problem is education. In the old days there was no ESL, or liberal bs propaganda that teaches kids to hate America and blame the white man.

Funny thing is in LA, people whose parents came here in the 20's, 30's, 40's, 60's , don't speak Spanish and usually don't have ties with Mexico.

>mexico
>die for drugs cartels

>fucking taco faggot
>Confederate Flag
>Fighting for the Yankee, Good job you've been indoctrinated, I hope you enjoy the destruction of the culture you identify with