What does Sup Forums think about Seven Deadly Sins?

What does Sup Forums think about Seven Deadly Sins?

It's gah-bij

the anime was pretty good until that last episode

i dropped it when it started to have power levels.

Escanor fucking WHEN

Why isn't it more popular? Like, BnHA popular?

people can't self insert into op mc

He still caters to the same kind of audience though. He's a bland, wish-fulfillment character, which isn't any better than a self insert if just played straight.

King > Escanor > Gowther > Ban > Diane > Merlin >Mel

It's a piece of shit that tries to cover up how much it rips off other shows by forcing fanservice into every scene it can. The only good part of Seven Deadly Sins is Ban, and that's because he's just a ripoff of FMA Greed.

One of the best shonen battle manga

The anime was entertaining enough, but I fucking despise the manga. That author has decent ideas but the execution is awful, he can't properly weave a story and his art is pretty garbo too. Everything after around the point where they introduced Escanor is basically a huge clusterfuck with no cohesion.

really enjoyable shonen with shit last episode

It was a fun show but the designs are pretty ass except Diane's ass

I watched it for the voice actors. The anime was entertaining for an average Shounen. Couple of plotlines that were forgotten about, the characters were pretty dull, Meliodas has fuck tons of plot armor. The final arc was like a really bad Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood final boss fight. I liked the adventure part of the show.

I lost interest after a few episodes, but one of the Abridged series I saw for it was pretty funny.

It had crappy promotion.

>Diane will never sit on you
Fuck

Bullshit like Seven deadly sins and Magi are why we don't get good JRPGs anymore.

Instead we get an anime and a licensed game that plays exactly how youd expect.

>Seven Deadly Sins?
>Calling a show by its english name

Fucking normies infesting my fucking board

BNHA is Shounen kid becomes hero with the power of will and stuff.

This is more like Hellsing or Needless: Weak kid with latent powers gets swept up in overpowered maniac's adventure

Not as popular a genre, but works pretty well in this setting.

Care to elaborate? NnT and Magi are only a couple of years old and probably haven't had much of an impact on the Japanese game industry. Are you talking specifically about games that are based on anime? Even if you are I still don't see what they have to do with jrpgs since games based of shonen manga tend to be fighting games rather than rpgs anyway.

SDS is basically the only running battle manga that is worth giving a fuck after one piece and kimetsu no yaiba,

anything else is crap and can get axed for all i care

Manga is one of my favorites, anime is also pretty good, great OST and animation but they did mess up by skipping some parts of the manga.

Easily one of the best shonen out there. Not many are better.

Pretty much fairy tail with slightly better writing.

I like giant women

Good taste

Less popular magazine

Shitty medieval Dragon Ball. Dropped this shitheap after that Hendricksen faggotry and couldn't be happier. It was bad enough that the final battle went on forever and consisted mainly of character spamming spells, but then the pig gets killed off for cheap pathos and resurrected moments later? Fuck off. The power level nonsense, flat characters, and boring plot are just the diarrhea icing on this shit cake.