Is it ever ok to use drugs?

I barely drink more then a beer.
Don't smoke anything.
Psychedelics in my early 20s, but I learnt what I needed from them.
Can cook and eat healthy.
Meditate.
Lift.
Good Career.

But once a year I like to kick back and snort some coke, maybe go to a strip club. It's my favourite high. Is this ok?

Attached: cocaine.jpg (2000x1333, 326K)

Here's the rules.
You do, and don't fuck everything up, we'll look away. If you fuck up, we don't know you.

straight answer no

know your addictions and don't let them overcome you if you have to do drugs. if you are trying to meet a ladyfriend or a wife
i would def say no

coke is one of the worae drugs you can do and greatly increases your chance for cardio vascular issues as well as a heart attack.

only if youre Bolivian.

also, your picture...85% of $1 bills have hepc on them, theres a reson people ask whos got a $100.

if you use them yeah, if you just do them to do them then nah.

Good point. Drugs up the nose are far too nice to be tainted with a dirty fucking money bill regardless of the denomination. Straw or clean paper for me please

Attached: cali.jpg (650x487, 44K)

Let me guess psychedelics taught you the universe is one. News flash asshole they don't teach you shit. Believe me I know I've done them and been around a lotta hippies. they (lsd,dmt,shrooms ect.) just trick u into thinking your Ghandi. Literally nothing there just u amazed at your own profundity. That's why the CIA promoted and distributed the fuck outta lsd.

>Psychedelics in my early 20s, but I learnt what I needed from them.
catalyzed latent mental illness more like. They're called hallucinations for a reason. "Learning" anything from a trip is a big red flag.
>I barely drink more then a beer.
>Don't smoke anything.
> I like to kick back and snort some coke
alcohol and tobacco are infinitely more respectable than cocaine.
Drugs are for niggers.

Imagine asking Sup Forums for approval on anything lifestyle related.

I go to work every day and like to IV H when the mood calls for it

There's nothing wrong with drugs so long as they don't take over your life

Attached: heroin.jpg (700x467, 39K)

t. living in a shoe box working at like a car wash or something

>going to pol for approval

There's nothing wrong with wanting some varied insight, especially from strangers who don't know you irl in regards to the topic

i wouldn't mind taking a dose of meth every once in a while. like once every three months.

for those bad days when i just need a huge pick-me-up.

Nothing wrong with a bump on occasion op once a month I treat myself only if completed my task

I'm a tradesman. I probably make more then you do kiddo, considering your likely in college sucking from your mother and fathers teet still.

And none of my coworkers will ever know either.

Drug users are everywhere in every demographic and career. And you'll probably never be able to spot us.

Alcohol is a crutch, it's hard to kick but worth kicking. It numbs you to how bad reality hurts, but that pain is needed to keep the mind sharp. If you must have something to dampen you, chew up aspirin instead. Also very unhealthy, may as well drink energy drinks and sodas, wine is slightly better but still reeks of weakness. Smoking will give you cancer, but at least it doesn't pollute your personality and values if you overindulge in nicotine.

At the end of the day, you do you. But be aware that if it's your favorite high, you've already established it as a go-to good thing, even if it's not done often. That's how you go from 'once a year' to 'twice a year' and so on.

Only if you're Wehrmacht in 1940 and chasing down some frogs.

Attached: ahhhhhhh.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Drinking with your bros is the only acceptable form of drug use.

Man I have a sweet spot for meth but because I have a sweet spot for it I’ll never touch it again 10 years clean

If you don't have your shit in order doing drugs is probably not the smartest thing to do, as drugs can seriously get in the way of your goals.
If you feel like you got your shit sorted out, by all means do enjoy yourself, just make sure htey don't take over.
That being said, I do marihuana once or twice a week, a single joint and only when I have absolutely nothing else to do, no responsabilities to tend to, just lay back, smoke and enjoy.
Every 3 or 4 months (sometimes more) I do MDMA at parties with a few friends. The most I've done in a single night is 1 and 1/2 pills of 240mg, never mixed with alcohol or other drugs, and drink plenty of water.
I've done LSD a couple of times too, always with friends and it was great.
Drugs can be fun, but you gotta set limits

Ayahuasca is better then all that other bullshit anyway.

Why you asking Sup Forums? The answer is no. Never do drugs. Don't meditate (it's from Satan.) Psychedelics are for dirty hippies and are also from Satan. Guess what you didn't learn shit from them, the devil tricked you..
You're a degenerate who needs to find Jesus before it's too late.

God made drugs so we could enjoy them but the elite fuckheads bogartted them all

Ive always had the rule being that whatever you do, you should try to make it something that enriches and enables you to do/be better. Most drugs don't, some stimulants and psychadelics do (at least in my opinion) so i do some, but nothing regular or 'degenerate'.

LSD would absolutely be my favorite, if anyone cares.

Attached: 1509605208389.png (640x640, 708K)

Okay Shlomo.

Ayahuasca is a better trip anyway.

youre asking a bunch of basement dwellers if doing coke is okay, what do you think the answer is? Cocaine is and always will be the drug of rich businessmen. 90% of anons on here have no clue what the fuck reality is about.

This

Gehy

>Yes, yes of cousre, take all the drugs you need goyim

Attached: 1521048381083-1.jpg (264x471, 121K)

>once a year
Nothing. I literally always have a ball on me.

Attached: 1518080539100.jpg (736x981, 72K)

bro, try as hard as you might, you can't normalize heroin. it's ruin, tragedy, death, for you, for people around you. I know I'm not gonna get through to you, but the signs are probably already there, you just need to pay attention.

good luck pal.

Its ok to use drugs like painkillers for pain. Recreational drugs is degenerated as fuck. Pothead should be killed on sight. You have no idea what's like to live in a drug war zone. Civilians die here more than in Iraq and it's thuggs fighting among themselves most of the time while killing everyone who happens to be nearby. I live in the heart of the metropolis in an expensive apartment yet there is a mountainous stronghold of a cartel 500 yards from me and two others in a mile radius. Hearing shootings is routine.

Legalize suicide aka legalize recreational drug use.