Would this make a good anime?

Would this make a good anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it doesn't even make a good manga

Did Berserk?

It'd make a pretty sick long-running OVA series if those still existed.

Get out.

Depends on the adaptation.

The current arc has been really good so far. The Jom are serious business.

Only the first season.

maybe

Thorfinn is moe

First chapter OVA with decent animation would be great. They would have to adapt only the prologue or make it a anime original. I can't see anyone sticking around for all the way to the end of Ketil farm.

If someone gave Madhouse an infinite budget it could be done

It doesn't have waifu or heroine in the first arc, no anime studio wants to take the risk. Also animating those army and fighting would be a pain. So it's double minus.

No, they would just ruin it like any other adaptation.

My exact words. My nigger.

> one of those MAN-ga that can top berserk and vagabond
> not a good manga
f*ggot detected

would agree with this guy:
would make not a good anime, but one of the best anime in history if it took a good direction, budget and studio. I can imagine WIT adapting this and giving us something that could surpass Attack on Titan. unfortunalty they wasted their time and budget with kabaneri and magus bride

Maybe if the characters had better colours

berserk got multiple anime adaptations, and they were never good other than the first one

Was good until the fucking farm arc. After that it's been a massive bore-fest.

> why do you type like this
Also fuck off. Vagabond is really fucking awful. I can't believe people like this devil fruit power shitfest.

But farmland saga was great.

madhouse is dying and will soon go bankrupt

>devil fruit power shitfest.
???

>speedreading
Expected.

>speedreading meme
still have no clue what you're talking about

It's not a meme. Not my fault you come into a discussion thread on a series you haven't read

Seems like the pleb filter is working

I read vagabond like 5 years ago, you can't just throw out random obscure accusations and not back them up

>I read it 5 years ago
5 years is plenty of time to forget. Read it again if you love the series so much.

where are the devil fruits user

Nah, they will end in a cliff hanger when Askalad dies and my princess cannot be this cute Canute becomes queen.

Just like Berserk and we will never get a proper season 2.

Read >

you told me there would be devil fruits

read >

ok I reread vagabond but I didn't find any devil fruits
where are the fruits user

Stop speedreading. Read it again. From the start but this time don't speed-read. I don't expect anyone to claim they reread the entire thing in 5 minutes to have actually carefully read the entire thing.

there are things that are better off without a anime
this is one of them
just like most manga

seriously does anyone have a clue what this nigger is talking about

>level zero reader
Why do people go-in to a thread discussing a series if they're unable to read? Did you only look at the pictures or something? Did you read a shitty translation or something? man man.

>devil fruit power shitfest.
What in fuck are you talking about?

read >

Stop replying to him, he's the autist who's been doing this since I don't know how long.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I wasn't talking to you

>replies to me
Yes you are.

Everyone would love the first season because muh action wow he so fast and then everyone would hate the second season because people these days can't deal with farming and having actual story

Pretty spot on
Kids these days want 110% adhd action

>anime scaring off the shounen babbies
I love it when that happens.

how could it possibly maintain a TV audience after starting as edgy ultra-violence then transitioning to Farmland Saga etc.?

Anything more mainstream than a seinen mag would be hard for it to thrive in.

It used to be good manga, then it stopped being a good manga.

There is actually a really dope power metal song called : keldian - vinland. somehow fits really well when I read this manga.i mean obviously the name.but it's something else.

If they keep up early chapters lvl and made alternate ending not him turning into some slave farmer pussy. Like 12 ep about this war at the beggining and him killing his party leader.

>Anime only fag will bitching when farm land saga begin

What's wrong with ending there? It's better than ending after farmland saga.

Farmland Saga's ending wherein Thorfinn and Einar agree to create a new land in Vinland would be a decent finale.

It's like you literally missed the entire point of the story. The vikings are not to be admired. Thorfinn's mentality in the prologue CERTAINLY isn't to be admired, he was heading for a breakdown, and that breakdown was what happened for the farmland saga arc.

hell ya can't wait for his slave days where he becomes an extreme pacifist

I don't know whether he's a troll or what. It's really bizarre trolling if so

What about Canute

Not really.

The art would inevitably suffer and it doesn't really have anything to hook otaku, so even if it doesn't flop hard it wouldn't have much invested in it in the first place.

>actual retards hating on farmland saga
Wish I could filter these niggers desu