Seikon no Kwaser

Will it ever be topped? Why does no Ecchi even come close to its level of perfection?

Also, Hana is best girl by far

I hope so

Also, Tomo should have been the main girl

>yui voice and personality + cowtits

Jesus christ

dont forget about the inverted nipples

MMMm

mmmm wait... no. If it wasnt for katja it could be topped.

Katja is only good because of her relationship with best girl; i.e Hana

>Will it ever be topped?
It was actually topped the very next season after SnQ 2 aired.

Those were better times....

>inverted nipples
This was the show that introduced me to that.
Good times

This right here.

Shame brown thick eyebrows Tomo doesn't have them, but then neither did original manga Tomo so whatever

Didn't most of the cast in the manga get raped or something?

Manyuu is 2nd place behind Kwaser.

I think we all know what the true best ecchi anime is.

That was so fucking hot. Need more explicit yuri lolidom, will never get it though.

Wasn't the adaptation kinda shit compared to the source material which was halfway decent?

This is what started it all...
Luckily this was not one of those things...

Unfortunately the manga was another clear example of a cancellation ending, got wrapped up very badly.

But up until that point, I'd say it was decently decent.

Why does that not exist out of this show? I thought that the anime industry was good at capitalizing on every single in-demand fetish and premise. I agree that katja x hana is fucking god tier.

The stars must've aligned just right for there to be enough people on the team that adapted it to have had the balls to go that far.

>Also, worst girl should have been the main girl
No thanks.

It would be perfect if the lead was a girl

The anime drifts away from the manga after the first half of S1. It's not all that bad though.

The director clearly put it's own mark on the source which was a great addition. Some of the more jokey episodes like the superhero one and the Fanservice onsen episode where longer in the anime compared to the manga.
Season 2 has a lot more changes since it stops following the manga completely after it is done with the Girls school arc.

SnQ is an ecchi masterpiece. Especially for giving us Katja-sama..

>level of perfection

I'd say the majority of season 1 is boring as fuck, but when it manages to be good it manages to be really good, which is more than you can say for a lot of other ecchi.

>cancellation ending
Was it? I remember the writer himself saying that he didn't expect the series to last this long.

Either way, it really shows, the last volume was clearly a rushed dash to the finish that was in no way satisfying, and honestly felt like it had just been given up on.

Hype Jesus/messiah being resurrected for 30+ chapters, shows up at the very end and goes "no bad guy, i wont destroy all of humanity, cause of the power of love (Tomo's breasts)" while Sascha is basically comatose until the very end, is magically healed by Katja, wipes the floor with the big bad without even breaking a sweat, a man who by the way he was never even able to touch let alone pose an actual threat, and everyone goes back to school and blam! done.

The ending may not have been a result of the author desperately trying to finish before they pulled him from the monthly, but it's definitely proof of a rushed ending that wasn't properly thought out.

That's right user

>Why does that not exist out of this show?

too patrician4japan

honestly can't even think of mangos with it, discounting a few doujins