Raildex

Uiharu the savage strikes again. Can she be stopped?

uihara is so cute!

Not for must longer which the deathflags she give herself in this chapter

The cutest.

>Can she be stopped?
Only if you bloody and bruise her enough

It's fine, she can handle it.

If there's ever a crossover where these two meet, everyone is totally fucked.

>Why don't you just kill yourself?

>Why don't you just cripple yourself and force him to take care of you?
>Why don't you rape him and force him to take responsibility for the child?
>Why don't you amputate all his limbs so he'll never leave you?

>Salome's warning
>AAA
>The Curse
>Now Uiharu's advice
Misaka is pretty much fucked
and not in the good sense

Oh shit, I'M GONNA CREATE DARK MATTER FROM THE SITE OF NOT-UIHARU BEING BLOODIED

It's a good thing this onahole was here to take in that amount. It would've been hard to clean up thats for sure.

>Uiharu was the reason Mikoto is so ride or die

Would you a golden retriever?

Yuiitsu pls leave.

She is here to spread the word of god, not her legs

If that's how she is with the limiters on imagine when she drops the flowers

>not wanting to with a dandy dog

>So that's the answer
major dedflag on this series

Why does she wear the flower?

If Mikoto is going to die does this mean that the Virtual-On crossover was foreshadowing to her death in the main series?

Would this also be foreshadowing that Othinus will get her real form back from the other crossover?

It limits her bloodlust.

So what's going to happen with Touma's dragon flying through the city like fuck all is happening? Does this correlate to something or..

**hacks your esper database**
Psst nothin' personnel Aleister...

Uiharu also had two deathflag which the promise earlier from the chapter and working under the Arc that destroy Relationship

Everyone Saten think of as a friend will die is she curse.

Uiharu's keeping it real

Which is most likely why she going to get possess by Coronzon to help which that Virus Crowley left.

Misaki a pile of shit

Finally, a character I can relate to.

>if Uiharu hasn't saved the data-bank from Mikoto probably any random demon would hack it without the need of beating the Shiage luck

The irony Kakine try to kill her and most likely beetle will help save Uiharu

Was it rape?

Fail Rape when the Ghost learn that Misaki is a devil

Sorry Misaka, Rem already took the comatose LN waifu spot

And High Priest took the Girl who die but will always be remember by the main character

>yfw Mina, Misaka, Uiharu and Niang Niang take down the virus in a few hours

I want to fuck Saten

You're late. Everyone's done that already.

You guys don't actually think Kamachi is going to kill off the golden goose for the series do you?

Not Mina she most likely going which Crowley group to England.

It Coronzon possess Mikoto and Uiharu and Kihara who take the virus down before the end of the Return to England Arc

All she has to do is give him the fucking ring. I'm sure he'll be elated to have someone who isn't just interested in sexually harassing him.

Kamachi could but more likely to bed Mikoto forget all about Touma do to brain damage and can never remember him. The end of the Touma and Mikoto ship which is the same as death to some people in these threads

I mean to have Mikoto forget not bed

I want to bed Mikoto

>brain damage again
Doubt it Kamachi would pull that again. Plus I don't see him permanetly damaging a heroine.

Why not?
He (literary) already "kill" her in VO crossover

Proof?

How fighting scenes works here every character should have brain damage.

Over at /jp/

Mikoto will become handicap for life and never be about to use her powers again

Well, at least Misaka is now in the same stage as Touma, brain damaged.

Using the crossover shouldn't count. Just cause he killed Index off in that same crossover means he could kill her off as well in the main series? Nah, I don't see any character with merchandise dying

>Plus I don't see him permanetly damaging a heroine.
He did it before though

What happened?

Sphinx is Index's Guardian Angel like Awiass is Crowley and the Dragons are Touma

Brainwashed by the MC.

But how? I thought they ended up together?

Didn't he just make her color blind?

Mitori seems like she's good friends with Misaki these days. Also, is it normal for a random mook to refer to her as "Misaki-chan" or is this someone we already know?

Someone said it was Dolly.

>Sup Forums furiously masturbating over something that will never happen
Never change.

>Plus I don't see him permanetly damaging a heroine in Index.
With all his absurb other series why would I include that in my point? Just speaking of Index as its own series with its own tone. Has there been any Index examples of permanently damaging a major herorine, much less a herorine of the week ?

Welcome, you've been in your time capsule for too long

They did, he had to rewire her brain a bit with a Package to switch her perception of white and red. Both himself and everyone else considered it brainwashing and only used it since there was no other ideas.

>declaration of war
>meanwhile there's a war going on in Britain
AC deserves to be shut down

>Mitori seems like she's good friends with Misaki these days
Her first in command is busy with a ghost. She need someone else now.

Still happened

It's clearly a girl but the clothes aren't something anyone I can recall would wear.
Mitori's friendship is nice because she offers banter instead of being an obedient clique member.

Index has been permanently damaged every year until TouMAN.

More proof that Misaka is a boy.

Mahaya's bodies look so freaky

When did Misaki get teenage male friends/slaves?

She got fixed up though. That's not permanent.
Wouldn't that count as part of her backstory as a herorine? If we count that as permanent damage within the story then you would count something like the Misaka01 dying as 'permanent damage'. When Index's memory business tried to happen again in the story it was stopped. I'm talking active events in the story like Mikoto getting brain damaged in the next novel not stuff in the past.

>freaky
I think you mean delicious

> something that will never happen
Our purple Jailbreak -> Jailbreaker arc's happen

Both her eye and arm are prosthetic, and she needs to use copious amounts of AC grade makeup to hide the scars. That's not really fixed up so much as patched together.

>She got fixed up though. That's not permanent.
Mugino didn't really get fixed up at all and never pretends to be

Well at least Crowley was nice enough to lead that OK which his Virus Bomb

No way, Shinobu's head looks so tiny compared to his ridiculously long body, and Yukari has a bad case of giraffe neck, and floating tits

Would that gadget still work if Uiharu was keeping its temperature constant?

I feel like I'm aruging over semantics at this point but whatever. My point was irreparable damage. Touma got permanent brain damage and he will never remember fighting Mikoto on the riverbank again. Mugino losing her arm and just getting a AC replacement wouldn't count as that. The scenario everyone is throwing around now is of Mikoto dying or losing her memories of Touma both of which is irreparable on a scale above Mugino's example. I don't see Kamachi doing something of that scale to a herorine.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TEASING ON V-ON

>Index is no longer chained down by her collar while also having Mina's grimoire
Is it time? Is it time for Index to finally be powerful enough to not get left behind by Touma?

Styil

It was either fuck with her perception of red and white or doom the whole of humanity.

>Index to finally be powerful enough to not get left behind
Is this cunt as permanent damage?

Othinus and Index fusion soon bros
I can feel it

What did she do and why did she do it?

She gave love advice to Mikoto.

Uiharu was trying to help a genuinely saddened/depressed Saten, then comes along this autistic Level 5 ojou whining about petty shit,"oh no. I'm in love but I can't say it, and I don't have tits." Misaka deserved that grilling.

The two main Kamijou girls from the science side did it so it would be neat to see those two do it. Not sure what their fusion attack could be, maybe something similar to what Birdway and Index did?

But there's been evidence of it in Index and his other series. He's shared ideas in different ways and Accelerator and Mugino are both characters who need and have been going through legitimate rehab. Especially Mugino who straight up went the mentally broken route and admitted she'd become a monster. As for Index, even if it's in her past, it's still something that's part of the series and you could even say Kamijou with his legitimate trauma. I don't think he's ever going to do something stupid like Mikoto dying or losing her memories which makes no sense to me, but she's slowly become more unhinged especially at the end of NT15 due to her obsession of catching up. If the Coronzon theory ends up right or even if she just continues down this path with the AAA and the curse, her mind and body most definitely are corroding either mentally and/or physically. It can be irreparable in another sense like with Accelerator. The point being, he has zero issue putting out perma damage in some form.

>Uiharu will bloom into a busty dorm supervisor onee-sama eventually

Without any bias: She just nonchalantly mentioned that Mikoto should try going the tragic situation route so that Touma would care more about her and keep his eyes on her.

>ara ara, Kamijou-san, I'm younger than you but you still call me onee-san?

>including Daihaseisai over AC Invasion and Skill Out

The list was shit. It's not recommended. We might as well recap by reading the light novel which gives us more details.

Just woke up, did the stream finish already and did a PV drop out ?

It's been finished for a while, and if there was a PV people would be talking about it.