Alex Jones knows whats best

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Attached: download.jpg (177x186, 5K)

Alex would sell you out to protect his business model.

Alex is controlled opposition and a fuckhead zionist.

Saged

Alex sold his soul for an unlimited supply of Pro-Pure water filters. It's too late

Attached: 1490572221025.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

Alex is controlled op
End of line.

Dio Rainbow in the dark & Holy diver.

Jesus came to save he will be sent back through. But everything the have mainfested has to happen first

Definitely a piece in the puzzle.

How did trump fuck this up

Attached: 3ED670E8-B934-4527-9D2F-09BB44F27B4C.png (1280x720, 897K)

>Dio Rainbow in the dark & Holy diver.
Jesus is Satan stupid. It's his darkside

They tell you black is really white. The sun is just the moon at night.

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (252x200, 5K)

This guy pick up so many channels or multiple personalities the cry from his bloods. One reason to stay off drugs. Keep temple clean during this time

this would be legendary

>Holy diver
Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel

Attached: Dio.jpg (1243x699, 152K)

If thats how you mainfest him that's how he will come to you. He is not satanic he is the testamen 25:35 Matthew love all others as you love yourself this sums up all the law. Satan is yet to mainfest, luicfer traves through waves and falls like lightning technology the web, dream catcher, spoke in wheel the black sun the beast from the abyss porthole network.

Dio was a Christian.

Sometimes this is in the water too.

Remember to use water filters, of any brand.

Attached: 1200-325857-183413579.jpg (1200x750, 204K)

Did they really throw him out of Texas? Like the others?

Anyone who hates Alex Jones is a faggot

faggots

We cursed the soy and turned men into cavemen.

Source please.

Attached: IMG_1845.png (670x376, 60K)

>Dio was a Christian
Yeah and? Dio rocked, I saw them at Maple Leaf Gardens in 1988, right around my 15th birthday

It is the age of Aquarius Go study the symbol for Aquarius and go look at the Aztecs pyramids and the green tablets and study how animal see colors and stuff. See pink floys cover to comfortably numb. Study the totem pole animals. History repeats. Alex still can't figure out why they danced in the Hallows to that owl!

He's a government agent. Not exaggerating. He's a rotten death faker.

There were 10, i guess all 12 are tapped into the tree.

Don't trust Alex Jones, OP. But I will say that this monologue didn't sound like complete shillery and I think he's right to some extent.

He is right 2 weeks later. On any real reports.

He trolls here, i smell bacon. His cult members must be stuck in one of his 24 hour marathon loops on you tube.

Woman cant be faggots.