Why do White people complain about non White immigration when they are outside of Europe...

Why do White people complain about non White immigration when they are outside of Europe. That is the definition of hypocrisy

Attached: im-not-racist.png (500x493, 40K)

I'm not racist but OP is a faggot

Attached: illust_39409393_20180204_202520.jpg (600x847, 195K)

Fuck off faggot. This board is for Allah.

Allahu akbar, brother.

So you’re admitting it’s ok to complain about non-white immigration into Europe?

Allahu akbar. Inshallah this faggot has aids and dies

wtf, People like to punch but not be punched back. This is life. I am sorry you were born so retarded to not understand this.

Yes, I am. Europe is home of the White man, as much as my ancestors suffered. Two wrongs don't make a right, White people still have every right to live among themselves.

I'm not racist but fpbp

Because white people outside of Europe are no longer European, they became Americans, South Africans, Canadians, Australian, and New Zealanders.

I'm not racist but niggers rape and murder more than any other race.

Fuck Muhammad and fuck your shit tier "religion"

>Allahu akbar.
Well then Allahu akbar is British or German now.

I'm not racist but why do White people complain about non White immigration when they are outside of Europe. That is the definition of hypocrisy

I saw some neo-naziss stab the bassist of The Business in Denver

get fucked you poncy wankers

I'm not racist but the sky is often blue during daytime

You have to go back chingchongpingpong-san.

Attached: chinese women with japanese soldier.jpg (736x556, 67K)

I'm not racist but.....

I like pineapple on pizza

It's very hypocritical. And I have yet to see a legitimate answer to this question. Xenophobic new worlders BTFO

im not racist, but everyone hates niggers, even niggers.

Foreigners will always be foreigners in Britain and Germany no matter how many generations pass. Britain and Germany are the lands from which the British and German peoples, languages, and cultures emerged, if you're not of their blood, you are not and will never be British or German.

I have no problem with non-white immigration to the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa, as these are lands founded by immigrants, but when certain groups have been proven to be problematic, then our lands have a right to limit or halt or put a moratorium on the immigration of certain groups.

>self determination is hypocrisy

Welcome to the real world, are you 12? Let's see if we can apply your logic to any other similar scenario:
>you want to make money off other people but you don't want other people making money off you? Wtf hypocrite!
>you want to eat animals but you don't want animals eating you? Omg!
>you want to fuck your wife but you don't want other people to fuck her too?

Why do you hate wops?

Such is simply not possible in the modern world. You can't get all the white people to agree to leave Americas or Australia

I'm not racist, but in the coming race war I'm going to kill every single kike and nigger I see.

fuck off abbo

>outside of Europe.
America was created by white people faggot. It's our system, not theirs. Fuck immigrants.