Overlord

Why hasn't Ainz banged this semen demon yet?

He is a responsible father unlike you

No cock and feels bad about brainwashing her/ruining his friend's creation

gotta sell more than a few volumes

No dick and feels embarrased about a joke trait he added to a friends character became real.

Like fucking a friend daughteru without him knoeing

He doesn't have a penis and his sexual desires are suppressed.

>No penis
But he could just bone her instead

DON'T YOU GIVE ME YOUR LOVE AND PASSION

Because you don't stick it into the crazy and Ainz instinctively knows she is a psychopath.

He admitted he would have banged Albedo pretty early on if he wasn't undead, but by now he's pretty much daughter zoned her. It was a forced zone because he didn't want to think about defiling Tabula's creation, but it seems pretty honest now. He was outright horrified at the cowgirl incident.

he ain't got no dick bone

>my friend created a turbo slut
>oh no I made her pure now I feel bad
She would fuck him no matter what, she's a semen demon. Ainz just has no semen.

I'm going to assume the end of Overlord will involve Albedo finding a way to restore Ainz to his human form, giving him back his original emotions and personality before he took a -500 straight to the morality.

Skeleton got no dick.

Dick got no bone

The manga getting the cover next month and translations never.

Because it's a literal rule that Isekai protags can't actually have sex. Otherwise they'd become unrelatable to all the impressionable youngsters self inserting that Can't get laid.

Because she was a mistake.

Look at dem fingers, LOOK AT THEM.
He can probably scratch the inside of her womb.

>DnD-based
>no transmutation spells that gives you a dick
Yeah, he's just paranoid it would spiral him down into degeneracy and is feeling guilty about changing Albedo settings.
Or he would've already fucked at least her, Shalltear, Yuri and Solution.

This.
Or the act itself must be sick in some way so it's not recognized as your average sex.

I'm shaky on a subject, but I think that Undead are immune to polymorph.

More like
>now turboslut lusts only for me and I'm physically incapable of having sex

Skellington has no boner

Can "wish upon a star" give Ainz a dick?

The curse of missing one vital bone

Yes, it can even GB him into futa so Demiurge can have fun too.

>I'm going to assume the end of Overlord will involve Albedo finding a way to restore Ainz to his human form, giving him back his original emotions and personality before he took a -500 straight to the morality.
Nah, in the end Satoru will go back to his home world while the NW burning to the ground.

>Because it's a literal rule that Isekai protags can't actually have sex.
You obviously didn't read enough isekai.

It's always the shitty ones where they do: SAO, Mushoku, Re:Monster etc.

That spell exists, it just needs a shittons of (human) sacrifices to be casted. Or at least this is what I read some threads ago.

Or [wish].

That's a possibility too, yeah, but Ainz is unlikely to use it for a personal gain. Also he is probably keeping it for when he'll find a better Player than him.

Daily reminder that Ainz squeezed Clementine's clementines until they burst.

>YWN

Just finished the fist season. The concept is neat and I like most of the cast but its execution is dragged down a lot by the MMOspeak and shouting skill names/explaining skills, it's especially bad in the Shalltear vs Ainz fight. Some of the humor doesn't rub me well (typically the ones where it's just fellating Nazarick) but I liked the curbstomping.

Is the LN better?

Lurk moar.

Does it have that much skill explaining when they just told you which one should combo with the other and activating skill? I must have read too much grinding novel where they give you a list of skill and tell you about what it does. Let me make one up for example

Skill: shit post lv 0
Req: lurk 2 year
Post a shitty post
Progress 5/7 sometime they have it

The LN is better, it details more everything.

>ESLturd tries to fit in
You need to go back, faggot.

Try harder.

I see you are fitting in just fine. Tob forest been neglected for a while now. Is mare's dungeon wIthin it?

Cannot help but agree, author of the LNs does have the tendency to make things needlessly convoluted when it comes to explaining yggdrasil mechanics and stuff. It's like, does he want to make his own version of DnD or write a story?

To answer your question, yep. I think it's worth a read. While i do have some more complaints like the one above and i think the author is little of a hack...kinda...definitely a hack, i still get myself hooked.

Ehh I think the LN over-explains most things.
Often the details we are given are explained way too long and don't really matter most off the times.

>too much worldbuilding
>t. ADHD

I bet you liked Konosuba.

>here are a bunch of characters which I'll describe in minutest detail, they are assholes so you will know they die in this volume.
And the the author goes on again about some needless exposition about this and that.
Its not a bad LN I'm not saying that, but sometimes it is just useless ramblings.

It's a matter of personal preference, I guess.
For me, it adds some believability to the world. It is supposed to be highly lethal, you know, but a lot of authors avoid killing their characters left and right because they put so much effort into characterization.

Konosuba is probably too deep for them even if it's an ankle high kiddie pool

Im a big fan of the "ramblings"
Most authors make it pretty clear what a characters role is from their introduction
Marumeme doesn't. When Swords of Darkness died everyone was going ezrez
Its because he treats every character with equal respect that its harder to predict the outcome

> they are assholes so you will know they die in this volume
>assuming villain/asshole characters are death flagged
What is remedios?
What is The Blood Emperor?
What is sociopath princess?
What is all of Nazarick?
>I've only read young adult fiction and can tell at a glance every novels plot

I guess it's a "we enjoy overlord, but it doesn't stop us from criticising it" thread now. I want add my 5 cents.

Does anyone recall the three trials to reach the dwarven capital from the 11th volume? Or that moment with the ghost ship from the last one? After reading this parts, all i felt was "well, that was pretty pointless".
Ok, the angler fish swimming inside the lava river created by the magical portal that leaks lava is cool and everything, but what's the point of telling us about this if none of the characters is going to interact with the river? It's just a fancy decoration that Ainz passed by.
Ghost ship was there just to spook paladins. Missed opportunity to introduce the pirate lich who sings shanties with his skeleton crew and is your to the Sourcerous Kingdom's wild ride.

(you)
>your guide* to the Papa Bones' wild ride
dammit
Here, take the pic Ainz and Neia

In the first few volumes characterization was handled a lot better compared to the later ones.
The introduced characters actually had meaningful interactions with the main cast and it branched from there (Gazef, Carne village, adventure party etc)
But in the later volumes the author just sets up characters and then describes their reaction when AINZSAMA or his minions come crashing down on them. The noble who tried to raid Carne village or the frost dragon come to mind. It was clear that neet dragon wouldn't die from the moment he was introduced. The exact opposite for his father.

Are we going to pretend now that Overlord is some unparalleled masterwork in storytelling without any faults in it?

>banged
not boned come on user

>I guess it's a "we enjoy overlord, but it doesn't stop us from criticising it" thread now
Just wait for the cancer brigade.
>Does anyone recall the three trials to reach the dwarven capital from the 11th volume?
Yes. No wonder the books are so thick. He still can't into proper writing. It's good to go into detail, but not every fucking time. See vol.4. He has no sense for that yet. Same reason why he didn't tie up so many loose ends yet.

>character introduced
>they react to Ainz
Its kind of the whole premise right? Its hard to weigh the merits of the character and world building since we haven't seen how much that was off highhandedly mentioned is going to be used.
>Clems missing body
>Elf king
>Orb of death
>Pirate ship
>The 3 elemental guardians
I don't believe that every element of a story has to exist purely to move the plot along. I think for a fantasy novel like this having things just there in the world is fine

You can tell Sup Forums subscribes to every piece has its place because everyone believes Climb will end fulfilling the heroes journey
I think if we can conclude anything from Maruyama's writing is that not everything he puts into his story will be used in the central plot

>In the first few volumes characterization was handled a lot better compared to the later ones.
I would give you half a point for this one. Maru coul've handled it better.
>It was clear that neet dragon wouldn't die from the moment he was introduced.
Maybe to you. I personally was 100% positive that Quagoa chief would die.
> The exact opposite for his father.
Because it would occur naturally. He was in-character for a typical big evil arrogant dragon(hell, he reminded of the Smog with family).
And Ainz wanted to have some valuable resources.
If one would decide to dance on slippery roof of a tall bulding during the storm, it would be a miracle if one survives.

Not at all. They're just complaining about something that's a nonissue.
Giving info on a character's history, while seemingly pointless if they're about ti die, adds to their life.
It's a "last chance to fill shit in" kind of tactic.
Complaining about it is like "Gosh, any history for any single character is pointless if they're just gonna die!"

>Its kind of the whole premise right?
I guess. Maybe I'm just slowly burning out on the sasuga Ainz-Sama trip. It is time he gets an actual opposition or something.

>nonissue
Wrong. Every volume we are introduced with whole clutter of new characters with backstory and and half-assed ambitions. Only to be put on holding track for the next few years. I get it that this is an LN and supposed to run a long time, but a lot of the characters are just never used again and makes me not care about any of the new ones because they are probably going to end the same way. Nazrick and Rantel are already choke full of characters whom I'd like to know about where their story leads. But I'll never know because ever volume 10 more are introduced.

>needless exposition
Enjoy your vapid bullshit, ADHD-kun.

>but what's the point of telling us about this if none of the characters is going to interact with the river?
Author is leaving plot devices in case he ever runs out of ideas: then he can pull off with volumes like vol8: describing shit that happened out of focus in retrospective.

>Are we going to pretend now that Overlord is some unparalleled masterwork in storytelling
Compared to barren Konosuba - it is.
Whole shit reads like a dialogue between characters in a tavern or something.

Because she's worst girl. Mare won the bowl V1.

This.

No benis. And skellington nature suppresses his urges.

Narberal > Albedo

I was going to say this if no one else did

Smashing.

Nips shared pic related.

>It was clear that neet dragon wouldn't die from the moment he was introduced. The exact opposite for his father.

What? No. Hejinmal was fat and useless. Ovelord had just gotten through demonstrating that characters like Arche and Gazeff didn't have plot armor. Hejinmal surviving wasn't predictable in any meaningful way at all.

You're right that some characters (Demiurge) devolve into caricatures at some point, but it's more like Maruyama is trying to avoid writing Demiurge because he's supposed to be smarter than everyone else in the case and he doesn't want to disappoint the readers.

Most of the other characters are very well fleshed out.

What is this?
Some fan manga or new specials?

>What? No. Hejinmal was fat and useless.
He was smart, something Ainz values.
From your retarded useless spacing I can tell that you're anything but so it's not surprising you wouldn't realize his value.

Will Climb save them from Nazarick's evil clutches?

>values knowledge
>considers knowledge a highest form of strength
>not arrogant
>top-notch instincts allows to immediately assess powerful opponent and bow down to survive
He was great from the start.
And you should stop spacing like a retard or fuck off.

Reminder

Reminder.

Spin-off that has been around for ages and nobody gave a shit until yours truly jizzed all over it.

The thing here is Climb is a very righteous person who can never accept a psychopath like Renner. Once he sees her true nature, he will turn against or even kill her. Especially if she plots to harm his friend like Lakyus or EE.

I've read all the novels besides the last one. I remember that you realise that Renner is a psychopath. But I dont remeber an actual thing she did that is truly psycho

Lupus is the cutest!

he doesn't have a dick

Just lurk moar. The chick did murdered a shit load of girls the time Demiurge attacked the capital just because Climb showed a little sympathy to them.

How about you start learning English before you start ordering people around in said language?

Does Ainz know nothing of Latin or is he just fucking with her?

Ainz misremembers a lot of things. And he probably doesn't know what Albedo means anyway.

>comparing Albedo to orange pulp
Christ Ainz be nice to your niece

Lupu, get to work please..

>LN doesn't say that Renner is psychopath
>Betrayed her family, country and people just to be with one person that she cares about
>Leaked whores location to the maid, effectively executing them through 8 Fingers because Climb showed a tiny bit of sympathy towards them
>Demiurge and Albedo are IQ200 -500 Karma and they still somewhat praise her when she's not even Nazarick or SKAOG yet
>Going as far as to considering her "Spiritual Heteromorph" aka human in appearance only
>Literally fantasizes about gutting maids alive because they look down on her Climb
>Said to have profound understanding of things so complex, that adults couldn't wrap their heads around them when she was still a child
>Almost killed herself because no one could understand her, until she found a Puppy that looked up to her like she's the Sun
>Is bound to the Inner Palace without many pawns, however still is able to come up with revolutionary and efficient policies that are secretly adopted abroad by the Empire
>Thus stabilizing her position because Empire wants Re-Estize royal family dead starting with her
Yeah, you're dumb mate.
How about you educate yourself and stop throwing pathetic EOP argument once your back is against the wall faggot?

BACK TO WORK DAMN MUTT

>Mushoku
Exception to the rule. Mushoku is great.

Nah it's shit, whole multiwaifuing and isekai Jesus were awful.

Completely different topic here. How much do you think Nazarick military power have expanded by the latest volume? Do you anons think they have enough Frost Dragons for an Air Force? Ground Force is probably their most numerous and strongest. Do you think they have plans on expanding and creating Marine Forces once the RHK is taken over?

He gonna bang Neia Baraja from volume 12.

>Expanding armed forces
>Shitty NWers
That's not something I would call expansion.
Ainz needs to amp dat technomagic shit up.

>HK emissaries come to Nazarick
>A pregnant Albedo introduces herself as (the undead) Ainz head wife
>Everyone assumes Ainz is a cuckold

sex actually make thing shitty