One piece

I don't even care if this pic was the OP for at least 5 threads in a row. It bears repeating that Katakuri is moe and that donuts are immoral. Anyone who disagrees is a cancerous Rebeccafag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc
youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O

YUMMY

edgefags btfo

G4 looks beastly. Kong Gun probably made Kata pierce through the ground.

Why are BM's children such weirdos? I wouldn't be surprised if Katakuri was a 40yo virgin with a face like that.

>Kong Gun probably made Kata pierce through the ground
Yeah no, I don't think so Luffyfag.

luffy negro defeating el grande madre when?

Why not? Luffy was attacking from the air down at Kata and we're in the middle of an action sequence. The fact that Kata got hurt by a base Luffy kick means that a KG would send him flying.

If I had to guess I'd say that Raftel will have a passage similar to the one at Fishman Island. The passage might even be underwater.

It could lead to a huge cave underneath the Red Line mountain range where all the seas merge, and that island we see in the exposition as "Raftel" is actually an island in that lake.

Then why is he blocking it in the last panel instead of being buried into the ground and/or sent flying away?
Dude, your luffyfaggotry is making you see things that aren't there.

Sucks to be a bigmemefag these days. Turns out the entire family is filled with gag characters who cant even defend their territory properly against half of a rookie crew.

>What is an action panel

Speak for yourself, edgefag. I love them all.

I mean, the rookie crew didn't actually do anything to their territory. The bomb would have gone off whether they were there or not.

Did somebody say Donuts?

One and half rookie crew, mink jihadi and the legendary kingdom of evil.

Potato donuts are the best.

Weren't the Germa supposed to be jobbers just a few weeks ago? I thought everyone associated with the SH's were all just fodder? Oh what a mighty Yonko and crew.

What is that meme even about?

The very fact that Luffy is speaking in that panel should be enough to indicate you that a few milliseconds already passed since the impact when this was drawn. It is not one of those panels meant to show the impact just before the guy gets blown away, time isn't slowing down here. We can already see the smoke that comes after the impact.

Heres luffy talking to cracker in an action panel

None of Sanji's brothers are stronger than Sanji and Sanji is a jobber.

Heres the next panel of cracker getting pushed back. Talking means nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc

youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ

>devil fruit transfered through cannibalism
Jabra-level retarded, take a sharp pencil and slam it through your eye socket if you think this because it may improve your IQ.
>devil fruit instantly recycled and she ate it
Most sensible, but the details are iffy. Time and location might differ as Doffy says he found Ace's fruit in the New World at a later time while Jesus the jobber is walking around with a fucking sack of apples.
Big Mom also never mentions eating a DF before getting Caramels powers, but it's possible she just didn't notice during the feeding frenzy.
>Mother Caramel infused her soul into Big Mom in order to stave off death
>this is why she has the powers
>this is why her personality became sadistic and she trades away her children for power
>this is why the picture was so important. Souls forget their original host identity. If Caramel soul forgets who she once was, she's stuck with Big Mom forever.
Long shot in the dark but it's interesting at least.

Ok sure, still pretty sure you're wrong, call it instinct. We'll see that next week.

Stussy did more damage to WCI and Big Mom than Bege and the Strawhats combined.

>moe
That's the word. And the teeth help.

After reading the chapter I made some homemade donuts.
Thoughts?

They look great but what the fuck did you put on the left ones? They look like tar.

>Mother Caramel infused her soul into Big Mom in order to stave off death
If that was the case, wouldn't have Brook defeated Big Mom back in the library?

>Luffy interrupted his marienda
new low for him

O MY SINFUL DONUTS

No, Big Mom is a powerhouse.
Brook could barely harm a fraction of her soul in the sun, let alone the direct source.
Oda did draw a parallel between their respective fruits though.

can somebody explain to me the appeal of this show?
the art style is fucking atrocious. the characters are drawn out of proportion. Take big mom as an example. makes me puke everytime i look at her.

Is something purer than One Piece? I still get emotional when listening to the openings, first ones specially.

It's the camera.

MY

How was luffy able to become skinny from being fat in a single panel just by running? Why does oda need to create an asspull like that?

You burned them, didn't you?

He could've ran for a whole chapter while Katakuri was enjoying his snack time and end up with the same result, but unlike Dressrosa the pacing isn't hot shit.

DONUT

muy pronto, caveron!

>show
Bitch please. And if you don't understand the appeal of cartoonish characters that routinely strech and squash or why proportions are exagerrated (spoiler: it's on purpose) then I think you don't have anything to do on this board.

Seimei kikan

DUDE! It's LITERALLY a family parody! Don't you dare tell me that your own family is perfect without any stupid shit!

>Take big mom as an example. makes me puke everytime i look at her.
That's the point you fucking retard. She's not supposed to be attractive. She's a 68 years old fatass, an autistic monster womanchild, and a pirate. She's supposed to be terrifying and disgusting. She's an antagonist, not a route in a visual novel.
I'd read that VN where BM is a route if it existed though

DONUTS!

It's not like i have a hate boner for one piece. i love the plotline and the characters too. Also, oda is a genius when it comes to world-building and character development. The only issue i have is the atrocius art-style. i never had a problem with it untill now.But characters like big mom just give make me lose my interest in the series. Does Every villain need to have an pussy face followed with fucked up anatomy and a crooked smile?

I wonder what Katakuri thought of the Sunny. Did he just arbitrarily pick a spot to sit down or did he choose the mast seat because it's the best seat?

STUFFING YOUR FACE AS USUAL

>I wonder what Katakuri thought of the Sunny
Probably "not pink enough, could use a few spikes too, but that grass looks comfy for lying down".

How will the Big Mom pirates regain their dignity after this? I bet they will get offscreened by Blackbeard, too.

Tell me, why is Big Mom so big and strong?

It's okay, Perospero will save the day.

Will luffy be able to see the future later in the series?

Are we in Wano yet?

Egdefags will remain while Lucci is present in the story.

YUMMY

>edgefags, how did I fuck that up

IMMORAL~

>offscreened by Blackbeard
Big Mom has the same kind of physical strenght as Kaido, is a powerful swords(wo)man like Shanks and her fruit has the same level of destructive ability as Quake/Darkness. Blackebard is a sissy who got slapped by Whitebeard and ran from Akainu.

BMP on suicide watch.

Soon Blackbeard will kill them all with his Offscreen Offscreen no Mi powers.

I dunno but for some reason he looks like he belongs there and/or sat on that spot his whole life.

So what's the consensus about Katakuri's powers mechanics that Luffy understood?

What's the OP community's current opinion on Stephen Paul?

>got slapped by Whitebeard
On-screen.
>ran from Akainu
On-screen
He also got beaten by Magellan on-screen. But you know what they say, "when it's off-screen, bet on Blacbeard". Off-screen he killed Thatch, defeated Ace, defeated (possibly with some help) Magellan, obtained second fruit, destroyed Whitbeard Pirates and Revolutionaries' base.

Best OP translator we could have.

I hope one day, Luffy goes "I'm going to have to use GEAR FIFTH" at the end of a chapter, and in the next chapter, he goes "WAIT, I FORGOT, I don't have a Gear Fifth!"

Something like that

Crocodile doesn't. Boa, villain at first, doesn't. None of the admirals, if you call them villains, do. Doflamingo is literally Chad. I don't see any problems. One piece has a pretty diverse cast, and if the artstyle was different, the diversity would not be possible.

>She's not supposed to be attractive. She's a 68 years old fatass, an autistic monster womanchild, and a pirate. She's supposed to be terrifying and disgusting
sounds like the generic villain you'd find in children's bed time stories or Aesop's fables. After introducing awesome villains like Doflamingo, Akainu etc she is a huge let down.

Even foxy was a better villain than this abomination

>doflamingo is an awesome villain

He gets sloppy the longer he has to fight and is prone to making mistakes. If Luffy can tire him out and look for openings he can land some hits.

Terrible chapter yet again. No plot progression from oda. It's either numerous chapters of flashbacks, running around or needless gag fights. Year is ending and oda hasnt delivered anything truly jawdropping.

>defeated (possibly with some help) Magellan

Blackbeardfags are pathetic

hes not using haki its some weird fishman ability that can be cheated through changing your actions/not letting him stay calm.

>sounds like the generic villain you'd find in children's bed time stories or Aesop's fables.
You do realize she's based on them, don't you? The theme of this arc is "fairy tail".

So this arc is the second Skypiea?

>samefag

They really are. Edgy kiddies who think liking the bad guy makes them cool.

Can I ask why this meme transcended to mexican? Because it's fucking hilarious

his vocabulary and vision of restoring the OP house of D. is enough reason to like him

the difference in enel and katakuri is that enel couldnt harm luffy directly with his powers, katakuri can

but otherwise the two do fight the same way, with overwhelming force to kill a target as fast as possible

Are you the guy who posts that cringeworthy gear 5 fanart?

>even foxy
Foxy is great and so is Big Mom. Finding inspiration in archetypes, primitive myths and fairytales (like the Trickster for Foxy or the Baba Yaga and that god who ate his kids for BM), far from making a character generic, only makes them that much more terrifying and all around better.

Ask yourself he question, let's say w see Magellan or Big Mom in a room with Blackbeard, we switch to different scene and come back after 20 chapters only to see that the battle is over and only one person remains standing. Who's the person?

Case in point

meant for

Not him but please do not bully.

>The theme of this arc is "fairy tail"
>implying that's not the theme for the entire Manga

>im a cunt
eat shit

Will Zoro put on flamepants and oneshot every enemy from now on?

why is big mom's crew filled with jobbers ?

Not really he has no "vision" to speak of beside being a disgusting slob slaughtering anyone in his way for laughs. And he mostly owns his rise to Yonkou to plot armor. Honestly I don't really give a fuck about an upstart like him.

Well he was an ACTUAL villain, let's at least settle on that one.

that's the theme for the entire Fairy Tail Manga