What race has the most gay men?

What race has the most gay men?

Attached: 45079.jpg (580x435, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Pic5.png (960x960, 1.27M)

Latinos. Not really a race but oh my g-d so many of them are low key gay its not even funny and yet they always say homophobic stuff it doesnt make sense.

probably white people
which is hilariously ironic
especially since not that many blacks are gay - and gays hated in their ass-backwards culture too
really makes you think

Western Europe

Black men are three times as likely to be gay than whitey

>its not even funny and yet they always say homophobic stuff it doesnt make sense.
For us, Appearance>All.
t.Straight spic but with a social life ending fetish

OPs. They are by far the race with the most faggots.

nascar

>African American community has highest percentage of LGBT adults in United States

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

>hating degenerate sodomites is backwards
Reddit

Black people and Im not even joking.

In fact statistically speaking, there are more black MtFs than there are any other race. Why the fuck is that I wonder?

I feel like it used to be whites but blacks have started becoming a lot more faggy in recent years.

Any latino is gay after 4 beers. But true lots of gay and lesbian latinos.

Gay men dont commit crimes so good to have as many gay black men as possible

If only the Germans could be classified as a separate race. The queerest of them all!

For the United States, numbers wise its wise, but percent wise it has to be Hispanics. Every bar or club in Texas is crawling with Mexican faggots.

Granted, these numbers have been updated since 2012 to reflect that now 4.3% of American identify as gay, but these numbers stratify by race and more Black identify as gay than any other race. I don't know how nobody here has read or thought to link this so far:

news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.29.28 AM.png (774x560, 87K)

Across the animal kingdom its 10%

Slavs

probably filipinos

whichever one you say. everybody is at least bi. whites love their skin. blacks sag their pants. hispanic people are macho but only play around when they diss gays. no worries. gays know what's going on. we dont really race mix. and we hate cut fags. so. just chill. you can blow freud and jewish faggot hitler some other day

Is swedish a race?
At any rate the Bible says gayness is a punishement for forgetting God willfully.
So it's the most atheist races that will be the gayest. You're welcome.

wh*Tes

Blacks by far but boy do they hide it well.

whites

Blacks. This is a well known fact

these

Attached: 18300147_208448893005426_8614688399787294720_n.jpg (750x937, 265K)

Attached: 2AA65DF4-A129-48D3-96BC-45267550EC70.jpg (720x831, 208K)

niggas. they're all in prison banging each other.

Attached: 1325689944869.jpg (402x302, 18K)

Yeah that verse explicity mentions men fucking men and women fucking women shortly after you lying faggot.

What's the fetish?

you stupid nigger

Attached: gayniggers.png (1582x597, 56K)

swedish, they're all faggots

it STARTS with saying they worship fucking frog mascots though. to each their own kind. so. be a bestiality cuck like adam and eve. or talk about freud or something something im a molech whore look at me and so forth and so on

I always thought Europeans in general are fags. Especially Scandinavians.

The human race.

The human race.

They must've polled a prison

The human race

Attached: 0861E85F-16DF-4318-8D3E-76F821D7ABA1.png (958x810, 684K)

Hollywood.

That's a race, right?

Filipinos

based. just as i thought this place had lost me. and there's three of you. that's never happened before. it goes beyond "this was planned". yaaaay. some fucking sense on this topic for once. free brojobs for everyone. and no teeth. only g spots. and no piss. or periods. and no circumcisions. or aids. or box pox. or anything else

Thais

>based. just as i thought this place had lost me. and there's three of you
All right. I'm outta here. Sup Forumss gone gay

that's just will smith kissing a mirror

You clearly never been to Thailand, they are low on gays.
Googles are probably the gayest.

Black male culture has the term on the down low. It's why aids is such a huge problem in the community. They are all actually faggots.

>What race has the most gay men?

Jews.

They are the most degenerate in every aspect and this why they are trying to bring the rest of the world down to their level so they can finally practice their degeneracy in the open.

Finland.

Jews

Something like 14 percent are gay

okay that's a little too far there fuckboi

Attached: bennieg.jpg (600x610, 35K)

i feel like ive seen this chick on periscope

Northwest Europeans.

Attached: chartoftheday_3594_the_countries_where_gay_marriage_is_legal_n.jpg (960x684, 208K)