THIS SO CALLED SUICIDE IS A PSY-OP. SHILLS ARE SLIDING THREADS

First of all, if you haven't, download the videos on this mega link for analysis :
mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ

So then.
>the gunshot sound is too discret to be a real gun
>conveniently the body isn't seen ONCE in 50 minutes of footage
>conveniently the supposed friends discussing with him are nowhere to be seen when the fake paramedics arrive on the scene
>the first responder woman looked like she didn't know what she had to do, poor reaction time, talking like a robot reciting her script and wasn't ready to dispatch first-aid

This is a well elaborate psyop using /r9k/ to distract us and make us feel more connected to the incident, shills are probably sliding something related to Mueller again. Be wary, sage and report bait threads as many time as necessary we have to fight back

Attached: psy-op.png (1242x1051, 1.06M)

The eternal moron buzzing psyop... Go to bed Pierre

They are probably trying to blame Sup Forums for a suicide to make them shut this place down.

Fuck off you well poisoning glow in the dark NIGGER

This is a hoax

You're the shill retard. The fact that this (((video))) came out of nowhere and is now BEING SPAMMED ON THIS BOARD means there's a concerted effort to set a narrative abotu this bullshit.

nah that nigga ded

webm version?

Attached: Hey.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

I'm not buying this at all. The amount of threads related to this was teh same way that stephen hawking was spammed here yesterday. SHILLING.

>to make them shut this place down.
>over A suicide
you weren't here before 2011, were you?

Alex?

Shut it faggot. France is filled with Niggers and Cowards.

Why would he cover his face? This is retarded

>video player asking for admin privileges

botnet nigga

*unless this is a different mega link

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (640x499, 58K)

what happened before 2011?

do you expect people not to make threads when some /r9k/ an heros on livestream?

lots of suicides, pushing people into suicides, etc.

Le everything is a psyop meme

Dude, you don't understand. It's not about the fact that people have done this before. It's about the fact that the jews are scared out of their minds right now. Remember dailystormer? Remember cloudflare?

I ain't watching shit

it's all over the board because it's one of us, not that hard to believe.

goodbye tranny

Why are you faggots so mystified by death and flying bricks? Am I seriously going into a race war with you fucking pussies? Jesus fuck...we've already lost

is he ok?

>one of us
THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. You're a shill trying to set a narrative.

Did someone kill their self on YouTube?

Attached: 1492766623493.jpg (698x710, 115K)

Fuck off nigger and face the actual facts
This is exactly what I was thinking. People are trying to spam this shit into oblivion so that it's the first thing ((((journalists)))) will stumble upon. Even though this isn't the first time an event like this happened, it's clearly an attack nonetheless. Something important is being slided
This.
So that we can't actually see if he's dead or who he is. This was carefully planned

this is clearly astroturfing

mom's reaction seems very strange, especially during the 911 call

911 operator seemed to be retarded

other kids don't react normally when mom is crying and yelling, or seem to even care that their brother is dead in his room

there is very little blood/brains on the ceiling and walls for such a small room

lots of fishy in this video, for sure

>imagine being this retarded

You are losing it. This a conspiracy thread, it belongs in x.

Mirin that shinobu poster

Attached: 1498266110445.jpg (327x348, 92K)

It's because 90% of pol has ADD and immediately starts spamming shit without checking to see if another thread exists.

>blows his head off on stream
>someone has empathy for the kid
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
???

Attached: 1467354365789.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

All that swag. Hell is gonna be lit.

Attached: GWpVqQv.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

>watches the whole video
>still thinks it's a psy-op

Attached: 1498758446404.png (399x322, 42K)

you need to take some meds bro, it's just common sense. a /r9k/ incel anhero's themselves specifically naming the site in said video, and people aren't going to talk about it?

That nigga ded

One of us? So you identify as a depressed looser?

Nigger did you watch the video or not? They prepped a "bye /r9k/" piece of paper with a timestamp and all. Everything to put Sup Forums under more monitoring

Attached: 2.png (546x427, 237K)

Bottom line is the kid needed help.

The government did this to keep eyes of the increasing estrogen content in the water supply. The feminization of men is being accelerated to keep pace with the upheaval in attempts to keep them docile for exploitation.

Well whaddaya know, it not everyday you read the stupidest post you've ever seen.

Attached: 1500457524535.jpg (717x539, 38K)

Then spam gore and lolis nigga

Can someone explain what occurs in the video? I only viewed the webm of him shooting himself.

>This was carefully planned

The most planning this kid did was buy a gun and wait till his mom went to pick up his little sister from school before taking lead to the head.

Attached: 1518541463883.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

One of us as one of the lurkers on Sup Forums you fucking degenerate cuck Italian retard
You didn't deserve Macerata

he'll be fine

Sup Forums is under attack.

Attached: 1514270730221.jpg (900x506, 112K)

>Everything to put Sup Forums under more monitoring
Everyone and their mother already watches this place.

Just watching this video is giving me ideas on how I should carry out my death. Will definitely be living streaming on YouTube, except I won't be your typical soyboy, in fact I'm not a boy at all.

Watch the video, Mutt.

tits or gtfo

Yeah, he's gone. Damn, at least it was quick. That face looks messican though. Anyone else agree?

PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU SEE THIS COMMENT.

YOU ARE ONLY FURTHERING A TERRIBLE THREAD.

SAGE!

Here is what will happen

>someone is going to harass his mother.
(she gives out the address to 911)
>Media will run a story about muh guns and mental health
>Sup Forums will be namedropped as the axis point that led to an organized troll campaign that harassed the mother

Journalists will spin this in a way where they argue for more tightened restrictions. They will say that information dissemination on these types of internet communities is dangerous because it spreads like wildfire.

kid from r9k calls his r9k friends on discord and tells them to watch stream, his melon goes kapoot, friends cry, mother screams, police/paramed arrive

came here to laugh at Sup Forums's autistic delusions again

Chill its a bot dude

Don't delude yourself, suicide is not the answer.

Are you a girl? Did you want me to download that movie for you that you wanted? :3

No, you fuck off. I am sick and tired of you needle dick, Nazi, motherfuckers. Shareblue warriors are taking over each and every thread until atonement, or you start sucking black cock.

FUCK OFF MOSSAD KIKE

I just want to know why the Windows werent blown out when the bullet exited his head.

Attached: 1497385362239.jpg (960x768, 729K)

well where's the mask suddenly..

Because it's a shitty psy op.

Why would an internet suicide be a psyop? This shit happens all the time. And if this kind of shit would shut down Sup Forums it would've been shut down when retards posted actual murders on Sup Forums.

>shoot self on camera
>still manage to upload the video to the internet

hmmmmmmmm

>bullets out of shotgun
Retards get out

I did. I don't know what video you're watching, Pierre, but you have to have blinders on to legitimately think some faggot killing themselves on stream is some sort of government operation.

Really gets the bees buzzing.

it was streamed

It was on stream retard

remember that guy that choked himself had a nike shirt or something JUSTDOIT

Attached: 13-gifs-of-dogs-wishing-you-a-happy-hump-day-barkpost-why-do-kids-hump-pillows-l-48e16982e3950014.gi (500x333, 469K)

Fuck you nigger we're discussing important matters. Bring your own arguments or fuck off, no one can say something about what highlighted.
Fuck the shills are quick to jump on the train, it seems.
Stop baiting and participate or at least try to locate shills
I was wondering the same thing.
It was a livestream

it's fucking annoying, paranoia taken to the extreme
>muh shills!!!
>muh psyop!!!!

Nobody blames a bridge if someone an hero off of it. I haven’t been here long and I can think of real murder and another an hero attempt that was real.
That was years ago, and nothing has changed here.
You’re here forever.

is there anything that isn't a psyop?

why did you post this twice? This reeks of some kind of operation and your faggots ass just posted the same thing twice so maybe OP isn't batshit crazy and you're a CIAnigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.01.23 AM.png (1009x262, 54K)

No. You know what's fucking retarded. The fact that you KIKES try to pull psyop after psyop on Sup Forums and then you have the fucking gall to call us paranoid when we call them out as psy ops. You people are fucking delusional degenerate losers.

Attached: 1500986667855.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Jesus, you stupid niggers, his mom literally says in the video while on the phone with the operator, "Why is there a hole in the window?"

Holy fuck, you delusional faggots.

OH GOOD LORD THIS IS A FUCKING BOT

EXACT SAME FUCKING POST IN ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS TOPIC

FUCKING SAGE OP IS RIGHT AND SOMETHING IS BEING SLID HARD.

dead kid is live streaming and at least three other people are heard on the video. one, a blubbering girl, and two males. only one guy seems to be able to watch the suicide. the other two seem to be aware of it after that guy confirms it. the second guy says something about "this better not be some special effects bullshit" and the other guy says something about "keeping the stream going until someone finds him". within seconds, mom opens the door and comes in, and starts spazzing out. she lifts the tarp and sees the mess. all three of the viewers drop out at this point. mom gets on 811 and has a very strange convo with the operator. lots of crying and yelling going on from mom. after a bit, a couple of male voices can be heard, and the sound of other kids talking with mom. the bulk of the video is just the cam pointed at the ceiling and for the entire video, you can only see two people, the kid and the mom, and at one point you can briefly see a rubber gloved hand pull back the tarp.

There is absolute nothing wrong with suicide.

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg (220x308, 16K)

>in all f

I SAW A STORY ABOUT A GUY WHO DIED AFTER MASTURBATING NON-STOP FOR 24 HRS.

> LIVESTREAM

> DO IT FAGGOT

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO

I love how the (((((ca mera loses focus right before the shot and then magically refocuses after the body is out of the frame)))))). This smells like a psyop to push the "GUNS ARE TO BLAME FOR EASY SUICIDES SO BAN THEM" narrative in tandem with the Parkland false flag.

Attached: 1520998887723.jpg (900x599, 104K)

so what the fuck happened? some robot killed himself on stream, or was it on Sup Forums?

see

LOOK AT THESE MEME FLAG SHILLS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL TELLING US TO SAGE

Attached: 1510694595908.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

If you could blame a website for suicides then Facebook would be shut down long ago.

that doesn't work, I've tried it

Wow, it must suck being you.

Attached: 1516730146388.jpg (319x541, 82K)

SAGED THREAD, LITERALLY WHO