Tfw Oregonian

>tfw Oregonian
Feels good man
>tfw Oregon is demographically fucked and has been in decline for 40 years
Feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=XXRBLyQQ78A

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Oregon.svg.png (2000x1200, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon#cite_note-Census2010-160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your state is our bitch.

Attached: california and oregon.png (726x694, 53K)

You have to go back.

Stay the fuck there and fix it. Take your shitty IDs and reefer reek with you.
t.neighbor to the east

>As of 2011, 38.7% of Oregon's children under one year of age belonged to minority groups, meaning they had at least one parent who was not a non-Hispanic white.[166] Of the state's total population, 22.6% was under the age 18, and 77.4% were 18 or older.

>The state's most populous ethnic group, non-Hispanic white, has declined from 95.8% in 1970 to 77.8% in 2012.[164][165]
>The state's most populous ethnic group, non-Hispanic white, has declined from 95.8% in 1970 to 77.8% in 2012.[164][165]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon#cite_note-Census2010-160

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

OREGON YOU MUST APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR RACIST HISTORY, ALL WHITE STATES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Attached: APOLOGIZE .png (628x747, 265K)

demographically fucked? isn't oregon like 85% white?

B
L
A
C
K
E
D

Exactly, that should be 100%

you made this jewess from california with a nigger husband and el goblino baby feel unsafe

Attached: bay area transplant.png (624x498, 122K)

Not blacked. The black population has increased by only 0.5% since 1970.

Attached: Capture.jpg (595x214, 40K)

To mexico of course.

I traveled the entire stretch of the Oregon Coast on Highway 101 from Astoria to Brookings. Beautiful coastline, Gold Beach was my favorite. Locals repeatedly stated their contempt for Californians, lol. What's up with not being able to pump your own gas?

I left Tillamook County in my early 20's for Southwest Idaho. The destruction of the state is happening all over again here.

It's around 75% white and declining.

Based eastern Washington reporting in.

Attached: Warshington.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

This is so true California is 34% white and Oregons Hispanic population is exploding

We should ban the niggers again

The sad thing is people here don't realize that excluding shitskins is exactly why Oregon has stayed decent for longer than other states, and that we waren't doing it anymore is exactly why we are in cultural decline.

>The destruction of the state is happening all over again here.
I live in bonners. What do you mean by this?

evidently its closer to 75%. it's largely nig-free though. i think most of the shitskins are asian, and most of the rest are ricardos. pretty much the only nigs are in a small neighborhood of north portland. the bigger problem is all the hyperaggro libshits, not the demographics.

god, that is an awful flag. looks like some shit a fifth-grader would put together in mspaint.

oh ya prairie niggers and meth addicts are so based

Hahahaha

They were getting cucked the whole time this time by Washingtonians when we first utilized the Tacoma Method shipping off all our Chinks to Portland via train. Portlanders are door mats always have been always will be.

Attached: 1520480293890.png (757x632, 349K)

2/3 of Oregon is a desert crowned by fucking Klamath Falls.

Better than faggots and commies.

No, faggots, commies, and meth heads ought to be hanged.

I agree.

Bend O're...lol

Attached: 1477093321854.png (1074x1462, 1.99M)

Eugenefag reporting in. How y'all doing tonight?

Attached: oregonfag.png (959x771, 657K)

Anyone from Bend here?

Attached: 1520023472345.jpg (419x536, 112K)

Anyone in Beaverton?

oregon might be hurting but its doing much better than most states.

yeah

Wanna meet up sometime?

>feels good being an oregonian

Fuck yea this state is beautiful as fuck

>feels bad that we have a dyke of a governor, democrats permanently own this state, portland a degenerate cesspool of commies and faggots, commiefornians

its hard.... its really hard man

Attached: feels.png (234x216, 4K)

someone on Sup Forums.... near beaverton!? The fuck?

Say it with me lads:
/OURSTATE/

Hillsboro fag reporting in

we didn't do enough

Attached: 1518754656105.gif (500x281, 788K)

How do I escape the Willamette valley, lads? Graduating in June and not a moment too soon. I can't stand this fucking town anymore.

what's your degree?

First time I saw a nigger in Oregon was around 1998. It was in a small town in Central Oregon. He was being arrested by the local police. I'm not sure what was his crime (BiP) but he had a bunch of shirts he was trying to sell. The shirts said "We are all one race, the human race" on them with multi-colored silhouette-people holding hands around a picture of the Earth.

Basic bitch jobs is the reason

Tigard here but I'm at University

I suggest moving to a small town east of the Cascades and if you are really desperate go to the coast

"fuck californians" should be higher up on that list

Fuck that youtube video is bullshit. It's only sunny in Oregun for a few months a year. Rest of the time it's grey and drizzling. And those rabbits should be crazy homeless tweakers loving under an overpass and shitting and pissing on the street.

That's where most of the jobs are unfortunately. You can try going east, probably better luck than the coast.

Oregon is not Portland. You should try visiting the rest of the state.

Lived in Eugene a few years. It and Springfield are the same as Portland.

I'm right off 135th near the high school.

comfiest night I ever slept in my life was after a day soaking in the hot springs and I wandered up to around where x marks the spot and just laid out my sleeping bag.. I wasn't in any danger there was I? Like from Cougars or Bear?

Attached: terwilliger.jpg (1023x644, 121K)

Yeah bears and cougars. Lucky the rangers didn't find you.

>rangers
funny I never saw one anywhere up there ever..

Geology. Been meeting with a guy who works for the State in Washington, does consulting work. Thinking of trying to find a job like that.

Well I've been up to Cougar multiple times for late night dips in the hot springs and they always show up when the sun goes down and show up again before the sun comes up.

Army Corps of Engineers would be a good start

You can also get a commission in the US Military as well

I'd rather move west than east. I love the coast. Rockaway has been my family's vacation spot of choice for years. What's the best town on the coast to live in?

Cops in this state are some of the most corrupt degenerates you will ever meet

well this was let me see.. 1988 ish.. maybe things have changed as far as that goes.. still glad i did it.

the PPB chief is literally named "Outlaw"

thanks for the story gramps

I've never lived on the coast but places like seaside get depressing during the winter. Also depends on how close you want to be to Salem or Portland

anyone ever tell you you're a funny guy?

Didn't think so.

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (3264x2448, 1016K)

Yeah, funny, but looks aren't everything, ya know? I'm just giving you shit. I was only 3 in '88.

I'm in bend. I'll meet you at the library.

Lived most of my life in Beaverton about 2 miles from Washington square mall. Moved to one of the nicer parts of Medford a couple years ago. I personally find it far more enjoyable. Much less libs and infinitely less traffic.

Why live on the west coast? Are you stupid or something?

The state of Jefferson is the best state in the the US.

Save the west please
We need you

Redmondfag here.

Living in Alaska now. Nice to be away from the liberals and hippies; People smoke weed up here but don’t make it their indenting.

Beautiful but bipolar (weather/seasons) up here.
Miss Home sometimes.

Attached: 54C904A6-88D3-40D3-9999-F508559FFB81.jpg (750x1334, 162K)

Sounds good. Him me up at

[email protected] and we can arrange a meet.

You can make a burner email on tutanota w/o using your phone number or backup email.

I'm glad you're still with me.

come meet up with us, here:

Identity*

See PDX here. Love this place, just sux being straight white male and drug free.... Place is entertaining though

Fucking this. They fucking kill each other here just for a weekends worth of weed. Then ya got meth heads on top of that

I’ll consider it. Have a free flight down whenever - just need to decide if I want it to be one way.

Attached: 410E0C60-DE9E-4C4A-A7A8-33AF355876A7.jpg (750x1334, 111K)

I've been looking at jobs in Alaska, how is it climate-wise? I don't mind the cold or rain. How does it compare to Oregon?

Nice, just emailed you

I hear there are a lot of Philipino's in Alaska, that true?

cool, responded

Thought I was the only one here

Yeah. All the Asians live in Portland or are in college/Chinese restaurants. All the Mexicans live in Portland suburbs or are ranch hands in the East.

Fuck Californians.

Corvegas here. How's my hometown treating you?

Depends on location. The further North the more dramatic.

Summers are sunny and warm about all day; can go fishing or kayaking at 10pm and it looks like Oregon lunchtime.

Winters are somewhat dark most the day.. can be depressing and one of the reasons we have so many alcoholics. The mountains are amazing in the Winter.

There’s pretty much only 2 seasons.
(With a short Fall)
You don’t get all 4 like OR.

Lots of Asian tourists in the Summer but not Philippinos really. Mostly Russians moving in nowadays

Anyone from Wallowa or Wallowa county? Last time one of these Oregon threads popped up there was a Joseph fag here but I missed them.

Attached: Wallowa Lake.jpg (1024x573, 112K)

Hey if you're in redmond hit me up, scheduling a meetup.

Don't worry we will cleanse..during such cleanse i will off alot of californians do to subtle cultural diffrences they have adopted from spics niggers and libtards

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (512x1024, 93K)

My first interaction with a black man in Eugene was being asked for money in a fast food parking lot at like 16 yrs old. We had a couple half black kids at school I guess, but they literally got attacked by a redneck family for being uppity. Literally a squad of yokels descended on the school.

Would also love to torture to death whoever created travel oregon

Bought a house in 2013 in Oregon
The fucking thing keeps going up in value

Do I sell it? Where do I move? After debt payoff and current savings I would have around 90k

I have no children and am single and have 16 years of professional experience. The fuck do I do next?

They didn't used to run those checks until the early 2000s if I've been properly informed by hearsay.

Ahh the good ol days

Attached: IMG_0596.jpg (2393x2159, 1.93M)

yo why are there so many fucking bums living in this city? I live in a moderately upscale apartment, barely 10 minutes walk from Campus, and tonight there was a bum sleeping on the patio by our front door. I swear every goddamn day these crusty old bags shamble around and beg like we all owe them something. and I've seen some young ones, too. Barely older than I am. and Portland's worse than ever. My friend's father is a PPB captain and he said he is absolutely sick of dealing with them.

is homelessness a liberal thing?

Im in portland for 2 more weeks and cant wait to leave the cesspool i could write a chapters long list of the third world degeneracy but aside from sfo few places are more deserving of being flattened by a massive earthquake.

>corvegas
sup faggot

Every town is littered with bums

Salem reporting in