University of California Riverside ANTIFA Expansion

Earlier today a member of the California Riverside ANTIFA approached members of the UCR College Republican group that were out tabling on campus.

The antifag noticed the cameraman recording him after realizing his arguments were being obliterated faster than Hillary's lead in the 2016 election, as he turned around to leave.

The anarchist larper attempted to grab the phone from /our/cameraman, failing to seize it or break it, only making it stop recording.

He was promptly and unironically thrown off the cameraman by a literal Chad, who ripped his bandanna off and told him to fuck off, prompting him to run with his micropenis fully erect with excitement.

>perhaps he feared that without his mask he would die..

Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate on university campuses, especially in California? Is it that the administrators are actively helping organize them, as ANTIFA is a historically decentralized group, to target specific people?

Discuss. Also, pic related is antifag from the video. What could they have possibly meant by this? Fighting alleged violent monsters by failing to effectively assault bystanders?

The road to the video is through here:

httpsCOLON//wwwDOTFAKEbook.com/UCRGOP/videos/vb.125019194242059/1601017143308916/?type=2&theater&comment_id=1601116509965646¬if_t=video_comment¬if_id=1521088573222844

Attached: antifagucr1.png (1022x747, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucrtoday.ucr.edu/34766
i.imgur.com/r9DBsTM.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another pic of the beauty that is antifa

Attached: antifagucr2.png (1333x750, 1.34M)

Attached: closeup with beard drawn on.png (1331x748, 973K)

Lastly

Attached: cosplayidiot.png (387x199, 17K)

no one gives a shit you fascist scumbag. talk shit and get hit, say goodby to your precious president. you do not decide the laws affecting us, the people. you will lose and we shall finally destroy you pigs once and for all.

comrades, unite and bash the fash! do not fall for their propaganda, they lie and deceive you into turning against your fellow proleteriate. do not let them win!

Any ID on the guy? Wearing a mask in public to commit crimes is illegal in CA.

>Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate on university campuses, especially in California?

because you're not hurting them. don't let them run. take an ankle or a kneecap. buck weapon laws and injure them.

He fled the scene, was pretty easy to get away as there were many campus tours going on consisting of 50+ people each. Too many people to really give chase, more concerned on the well-being of the cameraman.

Also, apparently if you send a frame of the video around this section, Google images believes the antifag is a girl.

Attached: how is this real.png (786x461, 78K)

Well, Shredder here does seem to have tits under that woman's jacket. Also well manicured nails.

you cant beat us down. we stand stronger together and are vigilant in the face of the fascist menace. do not be blinded by capitalist-based propaganda, all they desire is for you to remain part of an unjust socioeconomic strata

>Is it that the administrators are actively helping organize them

I don't think the school helps these groups, but they allow them to exist and spread much in the same way we might allow something like the Traditionalist Worker's Party to exist even though they are distasteful to us.

Next time just hold him and take his picture, he'll go in hiding like the cockroach he is. This is the easy remedy for antifa. Grab them one by one with a small group of large men, unmask them, take a picture and release them back into the wild. Just like animals.

Of course, he's wearing a burqa.

The problem is that university officials are more likely to side with these anarchist idiots than the average student. There already has been in previous years excuses for more serious transgressions.

you're a piece of shit that needs to find its way to the sewers sooner than later, good luck in achieving nothing in life

no, yuo dont realize that u are oitnumbered and outgunned. we want this to be done as peacefully as we can, to save those who have been brainwashed by the bougoise to serve them, you are an example of a real fascist who is willing and complicit in crime. u lost the last time around, you will lose again you loser

There's really no offense in simply, peacefully holding someone. Call it citizen arrest, he assaulted the cameraman after all.

Go larp somewhere else, it's cringy at best.

>you cant beat us down.
Oh we will.

yuo live on stolen land. eventuallu you too will loose and be made to answer for your crimes. do not fall for the brainwashing, capitalism serve only rich and corrupt governmental functions of states

>enter link
>fucking video is not on the horizontal
Why people do this?

probably has some sort of aspbergers, or just can't stop fidgeting around to keep it consistent

Attached: assburgers.png (786x761, 268K)

This possibility didn’t cross my mind. People that record stuff like this here are aware of what they're doing.

You are a 20-something, highly delusional idiot with no concept of the real world.

I really hope your kind wakes up, otherwise there will really be no use for you in a modern society.

no use for you nazis. at least turkish workers will be able to use the graveyard of your capitalistic and fascistic country to strengthen the base of the proleteriate

>yuo/ eventuallu/ will loose /
Shut up, Hiawatha. How are you going to take it back when you can't even spell properly?
≥>164021848

Attached: images (7).jpg (236x213, 18K)

Connor Richards?

What's the point of using a memeflag if you’re going to bring up your nationality anyway?

>yuo
gang weeders rise up, think about it

Yo user are you SoCal too?

Attached: paidshilling_red.jpg (1799x523, 158K)

Cute. It knows how to use a keyboard.

Attached: 97D82B2A-CFA0-46F3-977A-C91AB9A27A71.jpg (1024x689, 74K)

the antifa guy is apparently a self-described white, according to the video + what people have said having witnessed the event. looked up connor richards, definitley a no.

it's a current student, dirty blonde/slight auburn shade to his beard.

UCR, saw people shouting and scaring the shit out of some random guy, turned out it was an antifa incident, asked questions.

if there's some way to add a geographic tag to whatever search engine you are using it would be extremely helpful. Southern California or just California in general, whether anyone has image dumps of ANTIFA rallies around California that you can run his face through/compare

>you will lose and we shall finally destroy you pigs once and for all.

Sure wish a nigga would... been preparing to kill commies my whole life.

Well connor is c/o 2016. Physics but super liberal

ucrtoday.ucr.edu/34766

"Richards is one of about 40 American students who received the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. He will read for a Master of Advanced Study in Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge"

not at UCR, currently elsewhere it seems.

what recognition software are you employing currently?

Riverside is trash. Who the fuck cares.

people only join these clubs as an excuse to get into a fight or look like a "badass" and wear a mask

meanwhile people who actually go to college to get a degree and move on with their lives instead sticking to politics, which is in fact, the easiest topic to get into without much intellectual discourse other than "I'm right, you're wrong", join clubs that involve physical activities, things related to their field, etc.

they go to class, study hard, and hope to get a respectable career. even international students know the bullshit of these politically involved retards and hope they don't block their way when getting to the library or to one of their classes.

as the student who went to college to get a degree studies under an internship instead of standing outside all day holding signs about Trump is bad or Trump is good, he/she succeeds in life, gets money, manages to network and have conversations other than politics, and then the guy in the republican, democratic, libertarian, or communist club continues to whine and cry about the government and things that almost have no effect on their daily lives because they are all middle-class suburbian sheltered kids who are studying under sociology or economics (fail), and as a conversation piece, can only talk about politics, and thus fails at life and obtains a shitty cubicle office job

Dude let's talk on Discord
Or are you already in one of the republican clubs and I'm just talking to someone on Sup Forums I've already met IRL?

Outgunned. Kek.

Attached: 1506155426693.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

not going to dox myself.

exactly, they’re the unironic larpers

>httpsCOLON//wwwDOTFAKEbook.com/UCRGOP/videos/vb.125019194242059/1601017143308916/?type=2&theater&comment_id=1601116509965646¬if_t=video_comment¬if_id=1521088573222844

All my links are gone

Attached: 1518843638330.png (1013x1000, 160K)

UCR is one of the easiest UC schools to transfer into. Based on stereotypes of white liberals and Antifa memebers, I can only assume he is a music or art major who was rejected from UCLA due to his low grades.

Alright fine. Next Republican meeting I'm wearing a green MAGA hat.
i.imgur.com/r9DBsTM.png

when/where will that be, and how to be invited?

Why do you go to UCR? Just curious. Was it due to your grades? Proximity to where you lived? I feel like not many people would think highly of UCR or even want to transfer there.

You ought to know if you live there lmao

Attached: BIGGUY4U.png (375x360, 89K)

Bane?!?!

Again I'll be wearing a MAGA hat and I'll have the 4 of clubs in my wallet
DON'T FORGET HOMIE

Will wear a rather distinctive shirt, red jacket...wear the hat backwards