3-Gatsu no Lion

The new volume has been scanned and translated, new episode in 5 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YKjmjrGIgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think is going to win the Akaribowl?

There's also commentary on the last ED of S1 and rough drafts of it

I like the subtle eroticism here.

>when a studio is fueled by actually enjoying what they do

Nice things are happening.

The live action adaptation looks fucking amazing by the way, the cast is perfect and so much love and detail went into the sets.

Awesome

>The new volume has been scanned and translated
yesssssss

Akari's boobs aren't big enough. This is why 3D sucks ass.

I'm pretty bummed we don't get Bump doing the OP and/or ED again.

Next volume, when?

I'm rooting for Shimada. I don't want him to die prematurely from ulcers

i always forget they do this volume wise.

Digits confirm Shishishimada win.

Is the newspaper implying shimada is 23y old?

flashback

"Onwards to B1"
That's a flashback. I think he's

Souya is like 32 or 34 and Shimada is supposed to be his age

user that wouldn't make any sense, Nikaidou's around Rei's age and he's known Shimada since he was young.

This part man, this part

Punished Akari.

what about it?

Souya is usually "deaf". The cause is psychological, he very rarely has intervals in which he can hear nowadays and it happened during this match, it caught me off guard that he could suddenly hear the pieces clacking.

Oh, the full version of the ED is out.
youtu.be/6YKjmjrGIgU

Newest ED card by Hachi, who sang ED 2

Much appreciated, I love it

We're at the start of the bullying arc with the coming episode aren't we?

Yup

I feel like this anime just teaches you how to be a beta cuck who loses and never wins the big prize or the girl.

does the anime do a good job adapting the manga?

Yes and no.

is it worth checking out or should I read it first. I just dont want to lose incentive of watching something after reading it

Anime industry works on the basis of adapted works and most people know what happen in the anime. If you lose incentive to watch shows just because you know whats going to happen its a unique trait you have.
Just watch all the existing anime episodes and then read the manga.

>Akari getting some love
>Nikaidou has an awesome moment
>Kyoko finally getting a chance at redemption for next volume
I wonder how close this manga is coming to the endgame cause I feel like it won't conclude with Rei possibly beating Souya but instead with Rei and Hinata getting engaged and then married after high school graduation

I think Souya should still get an arc to explain what happened in his childhood, he's pretty popular and all characters look up to him.

I don't believe Kyouko's story is going to be over that soon because it feels so abrupt. Akari still has to find a husband and there's a lot of potential for tragedy like with Nikaidou and his condition, the plot could get dragged out for more volumes. Also, Hina has yet to actually fall for Rei, right now it feels like Umino is putting that aside and made Hina more childish in the last 2 volumes.

So, where I can find the new chapters?

The usual places.

Oh, I find it. Thanks!

>Hina's voice during the next episode preview

I'm not ready for this.

AKARI X SHIMADA END OR BUST

Just watched today's episode. It rained back when I read the chapter, and it rained today, when the episode ended.

That Hachi endcard was nice though. Wasn't expecting that.

№.

>falling in love is painful
>being alone is also painful
>fear of both options just leaves you bogged down in uncertainty
Life sucks.

at first I was like

but then I was like

30cm is huge? what?

I really like how sensei is our audience surrogate even though he's losing in the Akaribowl. He keeps thinking so much shit about this that I've seen in our threads.

I hope we get Shimads POV on Akari. He was the first character to not fawn over her beauty so I wonder what he thinks about her.

I love this cute dork so much.

Bullying is not ok

Let's all bully Hina-chan!

Western no-minorities school bullying or japanese throw rocks untill their skull is open type bullying?

Both!

today is a good day!

(The shogi in the previous episode was authentic, confirmed it really did end in a 17-move mate. Considering how awful the typical chess usage is in shows, this is very refreshing attention to detail.)

STOP!

I want to steal all of Hina's lunch money.

Momo

I want to steal all of Hina's virginity!

FUCKING DELETE THIS

Holy shit, Souya is hardcore.

So Hina gets bullied because she puts some moves on baseball-kun, am i right?

Are there subs for it?

Every volume I get so excited and then I have to wait for the next one.

There are some linked in the comments for the torrent on nyaa, somebody told me another batch of subs is out but I didn't see where

This chapter was great

I'm too autistic to get this? Can someone help.

He's so smug about his abilities he didnt feel the need to be smug.

Maybe it looks more obvious in the manga

>you will never have a daughter like momo

To manlet Japs it is. That's like a size 13 in Murrica.

Thats because real children are needy disgusting psychos who would kick their cats to death if they didnt have adults there stopping them from doing it.

I like how Sensei's chapters spend more time talking about how much he likes Shimada than they do on Akari. The fact that Shimada pays for his drinks and takes him home was a hilarious way to end it.

Fucking this. Why in god's name did they get Yuki to do the OP again? They don't even have a great ED to make up for it this time.

size 13 is big here too. the average shoe size here is easily 8-10.

Pass that it can be common but its considered large.

All 3 of the EDs so far have been top tier

The ED is fantastic, its pretty sad which is fitting for the arc we're getting. I've been listening to the full version on repeat.

Kiriyama has finally started to get his shit together, so his endgame might be ready to appear at any time, but they're shifting the focus to other characters instead to keep things moving. He hardly did anything this volume.

I'm pretty sure the author has mentioned that they have a pro shogi player consult them on match details. Chess is just used as a chuuni way to make a character seem smart half the time.

You just right click and hit save image.

Now I want to see the twist ending where Akari hooks up with the president while those two realize they were gay all along.

good one

What if she hooks up with Smith?

Suneohair would be a better musician for this though but welp

I want to stray Hina down the wrong path.

Needs a Katakuri edit.

Why aren't the tournament boards and pieces some hitech stuff that transmits the positions automatically over the internet instead of having to do it manually in the commentator(?) room?

Is Nikaidou going to die before the end of the series?

Tradition.

But there are also some technical problems compared to chess pieces. Chess pieces have a nice blank base to stick an inductive loop or RFID tag onto. But shogi pieces are double-sided, so you'd have to have some way to insert this stuff inside an (expensive!) solid wood piece. And none the recognition tech I can think of can handle detection of a promoted piece. If you used magnets and Hall-effect sensors, the magnet would interfere with the RFID or inductive sensors.

You'd probably need to go to image recognition, which is notoriously unreliable compared humans, which is what they already do.

This manga is set in like 2007

This is probably what is holding back electronic shogi toys as well. In the 1980s and 90s, there was a HUGE market for electronic chess computers. I don't think I have ever heard of a similar electronic shogi toy. The market had to wait for the nice screens of cell phones and tablets to show a graphic board.

That's interesting, do you have any evidence?

The manga started in 2007 and characters use flip phones for example

>manga started in 2007
geez, the decade just flew by

What if she hooks up with Nikaidou and spends every night rubbing the tubby belly of her dreams?

That's why education is the most important part in a man's life.

What the fuck.

Why wouldn't they have them?