Date A Live

How would you fix Miku's character user?

It's not her that needs fixing It's her show

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Reminder that S3 is going to have even less budget than S2 and tachibana is getting cucked.

By having Shido dick her straight. Nothing beats the power of cock. Seriously her turbo lesbian bullshit really killed her character.

Fix what?

Do we even know the budget of any show before its release?

By letting her stay in Darling mode. She's perfect when she's like that and yet it hardly ever happens lately.

But he's so excited user.

Miku is my wife dudes!

You'll have a hard time trying to defend her then.

No, it's never said how much it's spent. We can only assume seeing the animation.

>implying Tachibana cares
He was one of the minds behind the movie you know.

I will admit she's hot. That's basically it.

Of course he cares user. I don’t think he himself liked what happened to season 2. That’s why they had him go to the animation studio to check on the animation when Mayuri Judgment was being worked on.

Mukuro seems to be doing just that.

Out of the 10 main spirits that received a sephira, she really is the best. There’s no question about it.

But the movie was awful and instead of making an original plot for it he chose to rehash RU. He didn't even have anything to do with the animation.

But season 3 wouldn’t be awful because it would adapt good volumes. We only need a good budget and no original episode and we’re good.

Even if the source material is good, the anime can still be awful if they budget is low, the directing is bad, and so on, and guess what, the guys in charge don't know how to do any of this. They even add a filler episode in a 12 episodes series for fuck sake, so yeah the only thing waiting for us in season 3 is a badly done adaptation.

That’s why I said a good budget and no original content means doing things 100 times better. We can dream user, then whatever happens, happens. It’s not like we can pay a visit to the studio and tell them to fuck off.

Your wife doesn't love you user

She is total cunt but, wow she is hot
10/10 Hate boner character
UME A SHIT

her songs are the best

Keep her volume 8 personality.

Retard

Make her have a penis.

Just needs a wee upgrade

Remove the lesbian portions, replace it with motherly tendencies to the other girls where she considers herself Shido's wife already. Bam

Some bi tendencies might be fun.

Natsumi exists for that purpose but she is also annoying.

The lesbian stuff doesn't have to be removed per say, but maybe changed to Miku doing lesbian stuff because Shido wants it or finds it hot or something.

Miku is only useful for pump and dump

Shidou thinks Miku's behavior is annoying though.

True. Miku needs find a way to be less annoying about her lesbian shit. I still wouldn't say it has to be removed, just altered somehow.

Well that's one way to go about it

Well shit the Miku hate in these threads is on a whole new level.

>only 37 posts in more than 10 hrs
>whole new level
People hate her everywhere.

What do the nips think of Miku currently?

They don't care that much about her, she usually ranks as second least popular spirit.

Who's the least popular then?

Nia.

Alright then

I guess the fact her volume was very short, her design is nothing special compared to the other girls and that she is not very relevant put her in that spot.

Yeah that's pretty understandable

God I love these images

She was fine in volumes 8 and 9. Hell she had quite a few fans back then.

Then her character assassination happened

Kinky

Mukuro is the best girl that will never be animated.

Don't remind me, user.

Maybe Season 3 won't be shit and we'll eventually reach her arc in later seasons

Considering IMS it might be for the best unless we reach a DxD situation where the backlash gets so big the studio changes entirely.

The fact that DAL has already "broken through the shell" by getting season 3 means it has possibilities of getting a new season. Most LN adaptations get 2 seasons at most.

>backlash
There is not backlash. Nips actually bought the piece of shit that was S2 and even liked the movie.

You do realize the LN is ending soon, right? Even if season 3 is successful, there won't be another one.

Yeah that's true. Hopefully we'll get more seasons if S3 is good

Someday

I can't accept that user!

Two best girls in one image.

Would you touch Mukuro's mukuros?

So you now realize how soft she is.

Her softness is a miracle

Not make her a man hating bitch who "chose" to become a lesbian and completely ignores her own genders flaws. What even is she now? She wants Shido's dick but she still lust after other girls and Shido seems to be the only exception to her hate all men thing.

If the new season is a 2-cour, we would see her, anons.

She doesn't even want his dick.

hmm that's my wife

Oh? It has been awhile, so I probably did forget. I thought after he "saved" her she started wanting his dick. That's fine though, no risk of her reproducing.

Only Tohka, Mukuro, Yuzuru and Origami want him real bad.

Not Kurumi? I guess Shido isn't that lucky after all...

You wouldn't a clock, would you user?

Lucky? She caused him a lot of troubles in the latest volume, creating a mess so big that not even Westcott destroying the world compares to what she did.

>I guess Shido isn't that lucky after all...
>Lucky
I guess you don't know how unlucky Shidou is when Kurumi is around I see.

Yeah, but she's a 2D girl in a Japanese work of fiction. So she's not responsible for any of her actions. Hell, especially in this series, no girl has to face consequences for any of the bad shit they do.

Also, you can just tell this series is going to end with a stupid bullshit reset ending. The girls become normal humans and no one has any memories of their past life.

>no girl has to face consequences for any of the bad shit they do
It's obvious you don't read the novel. The only girl who got away with everything she did was Miku.

i beat my clock so yeah

The girls will keep their memories even if you change the past. This was proven in the novel, the only way that could happen is if Shidou ceases to exist since everything is linked to him.

The author has already raised the flag, to reset everything means having to make Shidou cease his existence. So either he kills himself by stoping Mio or they try to find another way. We alredy know they'll go fr the latter.

I'd cock a clock

Replace her with Clock clones

It's like you have never read anything in your life, if that were the case then literature and narrative wouldn't even exist.

Have Mukuro replace her in every aspect.

Do we replace Miku with clock or soft?

Nah, the problem is I've read too much (particularly Japanese LNs) and I've become super cynical about them.

Seriously, how often do any female characters face legit consequences for doing bad things? It's always they were tricked, or mind controlled, or some other bullshit that doesn't make it "their fault". Or even worse, they are just instantly forgiven and their actions completely forgotten about. No redemption arc, nothing, just a night and day switch because the character has a vagina.

It's not always the case, and be glad it's not as bad as western media with the constant "women can do no wrong" attitude going around.

Kurumi is only good for a hard fucking anyway. Not exactly good harem material.

You. I like you.

Both

Actually most of them want his Dick.

Where does the trailer is? I have not seen it and i want to see how the project will be.

PD: best part of the history beeing adapted. Hype :D

There's no trailer right now. Just an announcement that a new anime project is in the works.

Just a confirmation that a new anime project is in progress. Also
>Hype :D
You need to lurk more before posting right away, newfag.

Someone said up there that there will be less budget, and i thought he would say that because of the animation.

I like DAL. I know the show is trash so i am, but watching some shitty LN adaptation once a year does not make much damage XD

Keyword being "most"

Astral or regular Kurumi?

Astral for fucks, and normal for dates

regular by far

I thought she was already straight for Shido? or does she make him crossdress so she can peg him?