Is this the Most Overrated moment in anime & manga history?

Is this the Most Overrated moment in anime & manga history?

>Walks and Talks shit
>Hits less than 7 kicks & punches the entire
>And people call it the greatest fight of all time.

It was about Gohan finally accessing his true power and using it to save the world. Maybe the fight wasn't so good, but the whole buildup to the moment was amazing, especially with Faulconer's music.

Japanese score was far more fitting.

>especially with Faulconer's music
thanks for the cancer

>People fell for the "Faulconer's OST is fitting for the series" meme.

I will say for cell and buu their themes ver decant. The other themes who gives a fuck.

it's because the Cell saga was so bad, this moment was okay and have some catharsis

Only americans who were 8 when this shit aired think it was great. See

Dragon Ball has plenty of hype moments, this one is subpar at most. I'll never get how it got so much appreciation.
>Specially with Faulconer's music
You just broke my pleb detector, holy shit.

>Faulconer
lmao

>

Only le ironic redditors wouldn’t rate this moment.

Is why burgers have different experiences watching Dragonball.

>Burgerball Z
>Goku is noble and responsible, Gohan is the MC-in-waiting
>Cell fight is Gohan reaching potential

>Nipball Z
>Goku is a wild man retard
>Gohan is a damsel in distress
>Worst boss fight in the series with cheesy music

Don't make it sounds like the retarded script changes that the american dub did were an improvement.
>Calling the OST cheesy
Seriously? Compared to the corny ass shit Faulconer made?

>six different anons think I'm an idiot
>o-oh I know, I'll post a fedora pic!
I bet you even think replies are a reward or something

when people talk about "fights" in anime, they don't just mean martial arts. The beamspams also belong

Damn, user, did you just teleport behind me? I can almost feel the edge.

>you're an idiot
>ow the edge! damn, fedora!
Keep it up.

>Compared to the corny ass shit Faulconer made?

Of course not. The OST should never have been changed on principle. But that doesn't mean the original was good, either.

>Heh, keep it up kiddo, nothin' personnel

Hello again, Psycho-Obsessive Anti-Cell fag from a few weeks ago. Still being a one-note loser?

Why do I get this feeling that I've seen this same thread before...

Goku vs Vegeta at the end of the Saiyan Saga was a better fight than everything in the Namek, Android/Cell and Buu Sagas.

> But that doesn't mean the original was good, either.

it was perfectly fitting lol

the KHH duel was pretty damn good part desu

>Gohan has more potential than Goku due to having Saiyan biology combined with a human heart that can feel love and rage
>However, he's a cute kid with no Saiyan bloodlust so he will never push himself to his limits like Goku does
>Cell beats up Gohan and threatens someone while goading Gohan to come stop him. When nothing happens, he permakills the guy and blames it on Gohan's weakness.
>Gohan says nothing, just stares at the scene in despair
>Music slowly starts to pick up: "The time has come. O Messiah, O Messiahs..."
>Cell starts to walk smugly, but then becomes alarmed by something and turns back
>An instant later Gohan completely snaps and shatters all his limits in a burst of rage. Mournful tears flow from his eyes for a few moments, then they narrow and he stares at Cell with a look of utter hatred that he's never shown before
>Music continues on - the singer claims that an unspeakably terrifying demon has appeared, but for the first time in his life he will make his own choices and put everything on the line to stop it, even if he has to sacrifice who he is to do it
>Cell realizes that he's screwed

>The OST should never have been changed on principle
Why? Dubfags and their weird standards for what can be removed and not. The voices are a part of the original just as much as the OST is.

> dubs are inherently evil

fuck off pls