Have you tried going to the women's changeroom with a burka?

I have, it's so easy to see naked girls now and I can jerk off right in front of them with this huge vail

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (11).jpg (800x533, 252K)

Got any pics?

Yes

Really activated my neurological synapses

Attached: Buttons_12358c_1085956.jpg (565x458, 31K)

>being godless commies
Hell is for ever!

Best part is that even if you get caught security won't mess with you because they think you're a fucking ninja.

You must be short af

Attached: 1381423690_peep000000232.jpg (1188x877, 128K)

I assumed it would be a gym with fit women, but it's actually a changing room for a fat harvesting plant.

Also this is some of the most degenerate yet crime-free (I think) shit I've ever seen on here. I expect no less from Canada.

>fapping to that in a burka

Pork is haram you fucking idiot

picks or it didn't happen

You don't say?

sheeeeeit

Not sure I can get away with that, being 6'4".

still garbage, no one wants to look at boomers

i once walked into the womans changeroom by accident.

I was feeling faint and had blurry vision so i was going to the change room to sit on the toilet until i got better. the pools changeroom set up was exactly like the one in my hometown except mens and ladies changerooms were reversed. I walked in, averted my eyes from the shower because i saw an old woman(thought it was a man) turned the corner and looked up and saw the girls swimteam mid change.
power walked out and went to the mens change room. through on my shirt, didnt change outa my swim shorts, just got the fuck out as fast as possible and never went back to that pool.

>BASED islamic tranny

if anyone says something just pretend to be a tranny and say your penis self-identifies as a woman so they need to stop being transphobic

Took me a minute to understand what you are saying, that thought seems to absurd to even imagine. May one day Allah strike you down.

If you go into a women's changing room wearing a burka, then don't change, how do you explain that?

Attached: 1510921237751.jpg (800x742, 69K)

I see what you did there.
Well done leaf, this has some great potential. Spread this far and wide. Make women suspect any person ina burka as a potential perv.

Well considering I'm 6'5" i'd probably have a hard time blending in. Is there enough room in a burka so I could bend down a little without it being noticeable?

Attached: 1520716974930.gif (640x640, 464K)

You are welcome