Why kill the decent ones?

I sympathize with the hatred of ghetto black culture, but why go after the blacks that actually have their shit together?

This is like despising feminism and then murdering a young housewife

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-011919~01.png (1437x2390, 1.11M)

I think the problem has always been that these blacks who can stand on their own if left to their own devices are going to be called uncle toms. Its a great pity in my view as to where they find themselves.

This

Nigs hate responsible blacks

Because if they breed they will just make the awful blacks all over again. Best to just get rid of them all.

because if you let one in people (mainly women) will start to ask why not more

Amazon is killing people lol

Based kiwi. Proof that being down south does not cause retardation

You could say the same about whites and Asians. What the blacks need is a very good eugenics program to get their act together. The left however will not allow that.

Attached: 1517329603447.jpg (600x300, 79K)

Only idiots shill and goys hate anyone based on just their race.
While true, that blacks do have the highest percentage of niggers of any other race. There are still many good black people.

Attached: 1515703764232.jpg (871x717, 599K)

Honestly I would love if we would just get along, but don’t pretend that the white population dying out, and the numerous cases of white discrimination and genocide doesn’t mean anything to you.

You are right. I pray SA steps up and gets organized. Ill happily lend my skill to them. Any black person that murders is by default a nigger. But in order for the right side to win, we cant be perceived as blinded by racial hatred. I wish we had Reagan era race relations again.

This, sorry

This is a fair point, though it will take potentially thousands of years if not tens of thousands...Are they worth it?

What are your stats for whites dying out? I am pretty sure blacks literally dropped by 1% in total population in the USA

Probably a nigger that sent the bomb, or some mystery meat 56% that no one will actually know the race of

Our civilization has become too cucked to deal with niggers. This is bad for non nigger blacks, but they support it themselves largely due to the infection of leftism. They're sealing their own fate

>17
Nigga looks like he's fifty. Anyway that whole thing is Aztecs trying to drive the last few blacks out of East Austin.

I don't think they mind when they rape and kill white women , whether that person is a good person or not . Fuck em . S s S s S s

Attached: 1477860471398.jpg (465x464, 67K)

If I could stop the person who did this I would

What kind of gun is that?!

Kinda jumping to conclusions there huh? Or do you know something that the rest of the world doesn't?

Is that really their modus operandi though? Not everyone knows how to make bombs much less ones with such a specific trigger.